PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Germans in early August in Pattaya

Indianer
July 24th, 2017, 03:39
Hi, after six years I come in early August again too Pattaya. Maybe here are some Germans they are pleasant to spend some time with me, when the boys are boring. :mocking_mini:

My older contacts not travel in low Saison and sometimes it will be nice to talk Deutsch or look in some bars together. I'm 37 years old and in older times I visited Pattaya often.

The first drink is on my account. :heart:

After I read all the horrible reviews from sunee I'm very interested how I rate the quite situation und probably I'm wrong to book an accommodation near sunee plaza.

PS: Maybe some guys know the great guy his screenname I borrowed. :cool:

sglad
July 24th, 2017, 04:25
Maybe here are some Germans they are pleasant to spend some time with me, when the boys are boring. :mocking_mini:

My older contacts not travel in low Saison and sometimes it will be nice to talk Deutsch or look in some bars together.

Are you looking for a human or android?

Welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

francois
July 24th, 2017, 04:42
The only German guy I know is Christian PFC. He is in your age bracket.

Indianer
July 24th, 2017, 04:59
My English is not the best. Christian from former Krazy dragon?

cdnmatt
July 24th, 2017, 06:23
You're flying all the way from Germany to Thailand to meet Germans? huh?

FarangRuMak
July 24th, 2017, 07:17
Your english, though not perfect, is well modulated in terms of stereotypical speech.
In other words you're a troll.
If not, forgive me, for we here live in the land of Trolls.

Mickp
July 24th, 2017, 07:46
Whatever you do , dont mention the war !!!:D Basil Fawlty

christianpfc
July 24th, 2017, 12:41
I'm German and I will visit Pattaya in August, but exact date depends on many factors.

Try Ting Tong Red bar in Sunnee Plaza, manager/owner is German and many customers are German.

FarangRuMak
July 24th, 2017, 13:44
The above gentleman is real because people on this forum have met him in the flesh by appointment which for some posting here proves an illusive possibility.
Ting Tong Red is a real place as well and when it opened it was the first positive development during a few dark years in the neighbourhood.
You can stay there and feel very safe.

frequent
July 24th, 2017, 14:32
Try Ting Tong Red bar in Sunnee Plaza, manager/owner is German and many customers are German.I thought they all went to South America after the war; you mean some of them ended up in Pattaya?

whitemouse
July 24th, 2017, 16:37
My English is not the best. Christian from former Krazy dragon?

ChristianPFC worked in Krazy Dragon? Always thought these mythical tales of a white gogo boy of Sunee was just a legend.

destiny
July 24th, 2017, 22:46
Hi, after six years I come in early August again too Pattaya. Maybe here are some Germans they are pleasant to spend some time with me, when the boys are boring. :mocking_mini:

My older contacts not travel in low Saison and sometimes it will be nice to talk Deutsch or look in some bars together. I'm 37 years old and in older times I visited Pattaya often.

The first drink is on my account. :heart:

After I read all the horrible reviews from sunee I'm very interested how I rate the quite situation und probably I'm wrong to book an accommodation near sunee plaza.

PS: Maybe some guys know the great guy his screenname I borrowed. :cool:

Tried to send you a PM but for some reason I don't know (maybe because you only signed up recently and don't have many posts?), it could not be delivered. Try to send me a PM if that works, otherwise you may post a message/reply here, visible to the troll-fearing public.

Moses
July 24th, 2017, 23:00
maybe because you only signed up recently and don't have many posts?

PM of Junior Members doesn't works (in both directions) until they will reach few days and few posts and will be promoted to regular members. It is anti-spam measurement.

christianpfc
July 24th, 2017, 23:15
The above gentleman is real...
Thank you. I have been called all sorts of things (usually animal names), but gentleman is a first!

ChristianPFC worked in Krazy Dragon? Always thought these mythical tales of a white gogo boy of Sunee was just a legend.
No. I have only been a customer.
I have never seen a pure white gogo boy, only mixed (Thai-Scandinavian he told me, Thai-African I assume)

latintopxxx
July 25th, 2017, 01:58
I engaged the services of a Thai-African MB some time ago, amazingly silky smooth skin. Would highly recommend. Had the worlds smallest dick so dont know what went wrong there but not that it mattered as I was only interested in his orifices.

francois
July 25th, 2017, 03:32
Is the guy with the smallest dick a German?

latintopxxx
July 25th, 2017, 15:11
No surrender monkey...I clearly stated " Thai-african"....

arsenal
July 25th, 2017, 20:47
Now now gentlemen. Let's not go there. We're all friends these days.

scottish-guy
July 25th, 2017, 22:09
Quite right Arsenal - so I certainly won't look to the Rabbi's location and point out that in fact the Dutch were the most eager collaborators among all German-occupied countries during WW2.

Oops!

:lol:

francois
July 26th, 2017, 00:24
No surrender monkey...I clearly stated " Thai-african"....

Just asking; I thought this post was about meeting Germans?

sglad
July 26th, 2017, 00:53
I thought they all went to South America after the war; you mean some of them ended up in Pattaya?

Apparently so and a third-generation android landed in Bangkok.