PDA

View Full Version : I always thought it was DNA

AsDaRa
July 22nd, 2017, 11:09
I have not been to Thailand in about 11 years. I am not interested anymore in young guy's. I am looking for older guys who do not work in the go go bars from about 35 up. Where would you meet these guys.
Thanks Declan

So people can change way into their adult life their sexual preferences? So people who say you are not born gay but it is a choice are right? Someone who has had gay sex from 16 till 50 can at age 50 turn hetero? Like you turned from liking younger males to liking older ones?

So strange for me sexual preference can change. I always thought it was DNA. Most human beings prefer bodies around 20 years old for sex. It is human nature. We have to like them else the species won't survive (well this goes more for hetero men, but we share a lot of DNA with hetero men). It is uncommon to prefer a 40 year old above a 20 year old.

I think you are the first human being ever, whose DNA mutated during his lifetime and not during conception. Please make yourself available to science.

frequent
July 22nd, 2017, 11:10
So people can change way into their adulthoud their sexual preferences? So people who say you are not born gay but it is a choice are right? Someone who has had gay sex from 16 till 50 can at age 50 turn hetero like you turn from liking younger males to liking older ones? So strange for me sexual preference can change. I always thought it was dna. Most human beings prefer bodieas around 20 year old for sex, it is human nature. We have to like them else the species wont survive (while this goes more for hetero men). It is uncommon to prefer a 40 year old above a 20 year old. I think you are the first human being whose dna mutated during livetime and not during conception.What a load of ignorant rubbish. Go and read the Kinsey Report

AsDaRa
July 22nd, 2017, 11:18
What a load of ignorant rubbish. Go and read the Kinsey Report

Ok, if it is bullshit does this mean being gay is a choice and not in dna? So extreme religious nuts who insist you are not born gay are right? If they aren't right then why can you change the above type of preference but not from gay to hetero?

frequent
July 22nd, 2017, 11:35
Ok, if it is bullshit does this mean being gay is a choice and not in dna? So extreme religious nuts who insist you are not born gay are right? If they aren't right then why can you change the above type of preference but not from gay to hetero?Stop wasting our time by parading your ignorance

Blueskytoday
July 22nd, 2017, 11:54
Once again posting OFF subject....silly twats

AsDaRa
July 22nd, 2017, 13:36
Stop wasting our time by parading your ignorance

I see you have no arguments. In civil society in a debate you come with arguments.

I am really curious. Why can't we change from gay to hetero (if we could then being gay is a choice), but can we change later in our life to preferring 50 year olds above 20 year olds for sex (I say 'for sex', I do not mean 'for company' or 'for living together').

So strange all your life beauitiful male bodies around 20 years old made you horny and now you get more aroused by the body of a 40 year old. Really very very very strange.

frequent
July 22nd, 2017, 14:12
I see you have no arguments. In civil society in a debate you come with arguments.My argument was in my original response - read the Kinsey report. As you clearly haven't done so, there's nothing more to be said

a447
July 22nd, 2017, 15:07
Once again posting OFF subject....silly twats

For fucks sake, blueskytoday, you're on the wrong board if you expect everyone to stick rigidly to the OP.

Try gaybuttonthai.com.

On second thoughts, please don't!

Mickp
July 22nd, 2017, 17:27
For fucks sake, blueskytoday, you're on the wrong board if you expect everyone to stick rigidly to the OP.

Try gaybuttonthai.com.

On second thoughts, please don't!

A447 why dont you buzz off to boring buttholes board darl ?

Your a bore you know that, boring little bespectacled old man with beady eyes and a crook leg arent you sweetheart

Oh i remember you short dick

frequent
July 23rd, 2017, 04:27
Your a bore you know that, boring little bespectacled old man with beady eyes and a crook leg arent you sweetheart
You've got that quite wrong Mickp. a447 and I are simply different posters being used by the same person. That's a description of me, not a447. Do try to keep up

Omega
July 23rd, 2017, 06:57
So people can change way into their adult life their sexual preferences? So people who say you are not born gay but it is a choice are right?

Someone who has had gay sex from 16 till 50 can at age 50 turn hetero? Like you turned from liking younger males to liking older ones?

So strange for me sexual preference can change. I always thought it was DNA. Most human beings prefer bodies around 20 years old for sex. It is human nature. We have to like them else the species won't survive (well this goes more for hetero men, but we share a lot of DNA with hetero men). It is uncommon to prefer a 40 year old above a 20 year old.

I think you are the first human being ever, whose DNA mutated during his lifetime and not during conception. Please make yourself available to science.

Please read about epigenetics.

You'll be surprised to learn that DNA and genes are not the end of the story. It is possible for the way a gene is expressed to change, without the gene itself changing. This is suspected to be the reason why out of a pair of identical twins; one might be gay and one might be straight. Identical genes; but slightly differently expressed.

And yes; the way a gene is expressed might change through life.

frequent
July 23rd, 2017, 08:06
So people can change way into their adult life their sexual preferences? So people who say you are not born gay but it is a choice are right? Someone who has had gay sex from 16 till 50 can at age 50 turn hetero? Like you turned from liking younger males to liking older ones?I know these stories will upset your carefully nurtured view of a stable and unchanging world but here you go -
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/23/gender-reassignment-could-be-streamlined-under-proposal
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/23/polyamory-new-way-to-love-men-women-sex-relationships-elf-lyons

Gender is not binary - only male or female - nor even merely physical
Sexuality is not binary - only heterosexual or homosexual
Sex is often situational - at the extreme think prisons or boarding school. Was there much sodomy at your school by the way? I can remember playing "doctors and nurses" with the girl next door in my pre-teens (and how horribly disappointing that was when I found she had nothing to play with)
As individuals progress through life they sometimes find new perspectives on themselves - social and sexual

The above is one of the many reasons why I abhor the current trend of "coming out". It sets a stake in the ground that assumes that ground won't shift from under you. The BBC recently broadcast two programmes about teenage boys coming out (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p056rfgd) that I found poignantly sad. The "wholly gay" one (Ross) at one point posed the question (which he then ran away from at a million miles an hour) "Why am I coming out to my parents as gay when my brother never came out as heterosexual?". The bisexual one (Owen) had conversations with his peers who had previously "come out" as homosexual but subsequently found they were bisexual and felt they had to come out all over again. The bisexual's father's attitude seemed best - "I've been around the world, I've seen lots of things, nothing fazes me about sexuality" - and implied "why the fuck are you even telling me?"