PDA

View Full Version : Short time rooms

DrewSpz
July 22nd, 2017, 06:27
Hi y'all,

Can anyone let me know which bars/ clubs in either Jomtien/Sunee/Boyztown have short time rooms? And / or which offer long time boys?

FarangRuMak
July 22nd, 2017, 20:13
Jomtien: Question Mark bar,DD INN,@Home Bar.
Not sure about the other locations.
Taking off guys long term or short time is usually by arrangement with him and the bar. If he takes off with you without an "off" fee being paid he probably won't be taken back by the bar.

Moses
July 22nd, 2017, 21:24
DD INN

doesn't exist anymore - sold and is under renovation to straight hotel

colmx
July 22nd, 2017, 22:37
doesn't exist anymore - sold and is under renovation to straight hotel
My understanding from talking to one of the workers there is DD Inn is back open again and the new owner is a LadyBoy?

On the topic of Short Time rooms, any recommendations for the Day/Night area?
On occasion I have pulled in NAB/TNI and BF is at home sleeping, being the true gentleman that I am I don't want to wake him!

I have gone to Tony's Lido a few times on 3rd road, but would prefer something closer to the Tuk.com area, anyone know of any?

Moses
July 22nd, 2017, 23:44
My understanding from talking to one of the workers there is DD Inn is back open again and the new owner is a LadyBoy?

Since I'v been webmaster for hotel at its past when it was DD Inn, I had conversation with both parts - old and new owners. New owners are 3 men from Denmark, all are str8. I have no idea who is ladyboy.

FarangRuMak
July 23rd, 2017, 07:49
The seller is also from Denmark and he has sold to friends.
He has told a regular customer who's a friend of mine that the new owners, though straight, will not change the present business model too much. But let's wait and see.

christianpfc
July 24th, 2017, 12:25
There is Lek hotel in Sunnee Plaza, who offer "Shot time room" (sic!) for 300 THB (?). Years ago I had a look at their rooms with intent to stay overnight, but they were a bit too basic for my taste.

scottish-guy
July 30th, 2017, 00:50
..Years ago I had a look at their rooms with intent to stay overnight, but they were a bit too basic for my taste.

Did the owners provide a pitchfork to make up the bed?

:p

billyhouston
July 30th, 2017, 03:07
Did the owners provide a pitchfork to make up the bed?

:p

I guess the term palliasse would be appropriate.