View Full Version : Older Thai guys

Declan
July 20th, 2017, 23:00
I have not been to Thailand in about 11 years. I am not interested anymore in young guy's. I am looking for older guys who do not work in the go go bars from about 35 up. Where would you meet these guys.
Thanks Declan

christianpfc
July 20th, 2017, 23:20
Saunas and apps are full of them.

francois
July 21st, 2017, 00:53
Declan I have met some of what you like in beer bars. One example is Oscars in Boyztown, Pattaya. Many other similar establishments. And, of course, on-line.

kittyboy
July 21st, 2017, 15:18
I was 4 weeks in bkk and pattaya in june.
I was in grindr and was hit on by quite a few older guys 30-45 range. Many Thais age well and sex - for me - with an older guy can be good. My experience was in bkk many more professional guys who want a quick fun time - no money just fun. Ie - I met a guy from Singapore who was an investment banker. He was 35, nice gym body, very conversational. Etc.. Good sex. A nice chat and goodbye.

latintopxxx
July 21st, 2017, 21:58
When it comes to Asians age is not a big factor as they seem to be blessed with " thin" genes and if they even make a weak attempt are able to remain fit and trim well into middle age.

Declan
July 22nd, 2017, 04:20
Thanks guys

Mickp
July 22nd, 2017, 05:14
I have a weakness for Straight Thai guys in their 30's.

Better sex , better boyfriend experience , love kissing, hugging , cuddling:kiss:

If your into Thai or Cambodian straight guys look on the construction sites or get a Thai person to find for you .

But if your not after straight guys you 'll get plenty of free sex from the Apps especially in Bangkok

frequent
July 22nd, 2017, 07:51
When it comes to Asians age is not a big factor as they seem to be blessed with " thin" genes and if they even make a weak attempt are able to remain fit and trim well into middle age.What a load of tosh. Most eat the minimum because that's all they can afford. Eating to excess is a sign of wealth

latintopxxx
July 22nd, 2017, 08:35
what century are u living in?! Eating to excess and looking like a blimp may have been fashionable when u were a teen ....but then so was collecting dinosaur eggs....

frequent
July 22nd, 2017, 09:55
what century are u living in?! Eating to excess and looking like a blimp may have been fashionable when u were a teen ....but then so was collecting dinosaur eggs....We are not discussing cultural expectations in the West. We know you are a colonialist oppressor, merely visiting Asia to exploit its resources for your own selfish ends :bo:

a447
July 22nd, 2017, 14:44
what century are u living in?! Eating to excess and looking like a blimp may have been fashionable when u were a teen ....but then so was collecting dinosaur eggs....

Frequent lives well and truly in the past, as evidenced by his Victorian attitude to sex. So it comes as no surprise that he still believes "eating to excess is a sign of wealth" in the modern day Asia that the rest of us visit.

I wonder what his attitude is to foot-binding in China these days.

Lol

whitemouse
July 22nd, 2017, 15:16
Eating to excess is a sign of wealth

We finally have a face reveal of Sawatdeenetwork user known as frequent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2pE1sAuezE

FarangRuMak
July 23rd, 2017, 07:56
Telephone Bar used to have a bunch of guys almost as old as myself posing and sliding from lone customer to lone customer with their rehearsed chat-up lines.
As soon as they found out that you could speak even basic Thai they were gone in search of a fresh-off-the-plane victim.

sglad
July 24th, 2017, 04:01
Telephone Bar used to have a bunch of guys almost as old as myself posing and sliding from lone customer to lone customer with their rehearsed chat-up lines.
As soon as they found out that you could speak even basic Thai they were gone in search of a fresh-off-the-plane victim.

Poor fellas. Must have been too old to re-train.

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2017, 13:59
Not sure if anyone recalls a pony tailed MB who used to do the naked with a boner hula hoop show and bottom in the fuck show on soi twilight...he was a fixture for many years...performing twice a night, used to demand 2000 + off fee. Was very very popular and very much in demand. Saw him last year, living on the street. Looking like crap warmed up. Where did all the money go??

a447
July 24th, 2017, 14:24
A couple of years ago I saw some of the touts harrassing a drunk guy lying on the ground outside one of the gogo bars in Soi Twilight.

They all knew him ; he had been a gogo boy at Dreamboys. Unfortunately, he fell victim to the temptations of drugs and alcohol and was living on the streets.

Such a handsome guy, too.

What a shame.

A lot of these guys come from poor backgrounds, as we know, and do not know how to handle money. Nobody has ever taught them.

My regular boy in Pattaya told me that he didn't know how to handle his new-found wealth - he's extremely attractive and was getting offed on a regular basis, making more money than he had ever dreamt of. He went mad with his money and basically wasted it by pissing it away, gambling, treating his friends, etc.

Luckily, he came to his senses and is now doing very well for himself.

bobsaigon2
July 24th, 2017, 14:54
And there are the guys who appear to be trapped in the Twilight bars. I'm thinking of a few of them who are still there after I met them almost 20 years ago. A couple still work the massage venues but most now are capitans, mamasans, some with day jobs as well. None of them is off-able. They do not seem to be able to devise a way to find employment elsewhere, even though some have completed secondary school and one has a uni degree.

latintopxxx
July 24th, 2017, 14:56
hope u played a role in educating him...

gerefan2
July 26th, 2017, 15:50
They do not seem to be able to devise a way to find employment elsewhere, even though some have completed secondary school and one has a uni degree.

Remember the well known saying...." you can take the boy out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of the boy"

bobsaigon2
July 26th, 2017, 17:48
Remember the well known saying...." you can take the boy out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of the boy"

True, in a sense, but the ones I've talked to seem to be leading lives of quiet desperation, more than willing to accept other work if they were offered, but the offers are not forthcoming. I suppose for application to work in an establishment organization, their curriculum vitae would need a complete revamping . Not many employers want to take a chance on hiring a guy whose only work experience for the past 15-20 years has been in Soi Twilight.

latintopxxx
July 27th, 2017, 02:00
...and here I was led to believe that unlike awful judeo christian judgemental europe...Thailand was an all accepting Buddhist heaven...

sglad
August 1st, 2017, 18:58
...and here I was led to believe that unlike awful judeo christian judgemental europe...Thailand was an all accepting Buddhist heaven...

Buddhist acceptance has nothing to do with it. I imagine older guys from the sex industry find it difficult to find alternative employment not because of the sex work that they did but because they have no alternative skills or experience to offer for new kinds of work.

Compare that with someone who's spent his youth studying and building his resume while only dabbling in sex work or working in it part time. He would have less problems finding 'regular work' should he decide to leave sex work completely.

latintopxxx
August 2nd, 2017, 02:10
nah. Not convinced. U telling me a MB cant transition into a waiter or work in a kitchen ...or sales staff?? Stop pretending that its an all accepting culture...a whore is a whore is a whore ...and thats not a respectable profession...no matter how much you try to pretend. Thats why they all tell their family back in the village that they work in a restaurant...

Moses
August 2nd, 2017, 02:18
a MB cant transition into a waiter or work in a kitchen ...or sales staff??

Sure. I know at least 5 formerly MB who did... Manager in coffee shop, manager in restaurant, owner of beauty shop, owner of massage parlor, trainer in the fitness club.

Nirish guy
August 2nd, 2017, 04:12
Sure. I know at least 5 formerly MB who did... Manager in coffee shop, manager in restaurant, owner of beauty shop, owner of massage parlor, trainer in the fitness club.

Likewise - in fact the skills some guys learn as a MB serve them very well when dealing with farang etc in other walks of life as most have probably spent more "quality time" with farang than most other Thai's that they know so they know how we think and how to play us a little better than the average Thai, skills which are useful of course in business. Likewise just try to short change a MB and see if he notices within a millisecond or not and addresses it with you - again a skill useful when running their own / someone else business perhaps. I personally would employ a money boy in a heart beat - hell what am I talking about I've employed LOADS of them over the years already for god sake - albeit as money boys just of course though ! lol