PDA

View Full Version : Arab bashing !

Mickp
July 19th, 2017, 07:58
I have stopped reading the other Gay Forums I just cant stand all that racism and bigotry directed at the young Arabic boys riding their motorbikes up a Soi .

Im glad this forum hasnt gotten to that low stage.

These boys are just like any other , try going to Phuket to see young Aussies and British boys going wildly too except their on the alcohol too.

Its a case of old miserable gays who want to be old and look for anything to stop where people are having fun.

I bet if these were Irish or Australian their nationality wouldnt be mentioned !
What about the Thais who also scream atound on their motorbikes and drunks as skunks !

Oh its shocking this Arab bashing ! ! Maybe we can pick on German or Jewish people next ?

It's unfortunate its the older generation of Gay men who hold this bigotry.

These are the same ones who dont blend into the times, they complain about music too loud,people laughing too loud, and I remember one poster complaining other customers in a Go Go were dancing with the boys ... oh oh oh how dare those customers dance and laugh !!!!

So we all must sit in a bar and look miserable to please this type !
Sit there with glum looks on our faces nursing a drink for an hour no laughing, no telling jokes only whinging and whining !

Well not me !

Smiles
July 19th, 2017, 09:43
Forget Arab-Bashing ... how about Idiot-Bashing?
Or, its corollary, some deep state MickP-Bashing. Might be more fun.

frequent
July 19th, 2017, 12:05
Or, its corollary, some deep state MickP-Bashing. Might be more fun.Why don't you just apprentice yourself to the forum bully who I see is laying into Matt again

a447
July 19th, 2017, 12:34
Lol

I'm not "laying into" anyone. I'm seeking an explanation.

And as long as he keeps posting his shit, I'll do what you have also been doing - feel free to criticise him.

But I ask for clarification, whereas you simply criticise and make your usual snide and not so clever remarks.

The another difference is that when I do it, it's "bullying" but when you do it, it mysteriously changes into "constructive criticism", or so it would appear.

If Matt doesn't want any questions, then he would quit making questionable posts.

And stop bullying micUp!

You are such a hypocrite.

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2017, 13:57
did a447 just out himself??? shock horror!!

Oliver
July 19th, 2017, 14:15
Complain all you like , it is a sad fact that all three of the gay forums I read have contained racist smears in recent days, undoubtedly posted by the same three or four people. All I can say in their defence is that some of them seem ignorant of their own bigotry.

Mickp
July 19th, 2017, 16:02
Or, its corollary, some deep state MickP-Bashing. Might be more fun.

Smiles you can spank me anytime honey !
Your a very sexy guy and you know it !

bobsaigon2
July 19th, 2017, 16:47
Oliver -

(1) Do you approve of people in Pattaya who dangerously, heedlessly, drive high powered motorcycles in the Sunee area?

(2) What, in your eyes, would be an acceptable term of reference for these groups?

scottish-guy
July 19th, 2017, 17:07
Mick the Dick should stick to bashing the bishop, and leave those hot young Arab boys alone.

FarangRuMak
July 19th, 2017, 18:32
I don't Arab bash and I miss the Hookah pipes.
These young guys are doing in Thailand what they can't do at home-ride big bikes and pudgy women.
I've never found them to be gay-bashers maybe because man-on-man sex is widely practiced in muslim countries.
However they need to be stopped racing through Sunnee to get from Soi 17 to the Soi at the Eros side. The "walking street" barriers help in this regard.

arsenal
July 19th, 2017, 19:41
Arab bashing or not: the behaviour they are accused of has been witnessed by many many people. To deny it is somewhat futile. However the moto taxis are as bad, they're just on less powerful machines.

Mickp
July 20th, 2017, 03:13
Then its up to the authorities in charge to do something rather than judge a certain group of people and Im not denying it is predominantly Middle Eastern guys BUT the derogatory things being said on the other Forum got up my jumper !

There were certainly some horrid disgusting posts describing Features and characteristics.

Im still receiving trauma counselling after reading them !

How about using politically correct terms such as "Middle Eastern challenged" rather than some of the hatred spewed out on the other forum .:mad::mad:

How about someone in power there rather than Law enforcement take a long term solution and start upgrading that Soi that leads from Sunee Plaza to Second Road.
Put in Speed Humps , silent cops , and other Traffic calming devices.

I remember years ago the owner of the now Two Guys guesthouse paid and installed his own speed hump outside !

It wasnt a fix but it was a harm minimisation solution that played a part

Having Police there wont solve the issue because its different riders each week.Rather fruitless

They the Powers to be , whoever is in charge of the roads around there , and someone is ,should be off their bums and out of their Air conditiined offices and heading to those Soi's to see what can be done as a long term soloution.

Its no use shouting and whining and putting other cultures down ! It doesnt help the solution does it !!

Is it Pattaya City Council? I dont know but there definetely is a person assigned to that traffic management area so find out who it is !

How about the motirbike rental companies that Rent these high powered bikes also play a part in education and educate their hirers !

So you see , its not just a Middle Eastern challenged situation, a lot of people need to play their part in harm minimisation if a solution cannot be found.