PDA

View Full Version : Been asked for info new wine bar/ gay resteraunt in Siem Reap

lonelywombat
July 18th, 2017, 17:35
I kinow nothing about this venture but the website looks like there is money behind it, and looks impressive.

http://dreamboysgroup.com/

Like to hear from anybody local that can update.

Moses
July 18th, 2017, 18:18
website looks like there is money behind it, and looks impressive.

Free wordpress on the cheap Godaddy hosting. Domain created June 15.

alipatt
July 19th, 2017, 11:38
Visited on the pre opening 7th July. Premises looks good, plenty of staff but understand that 10 Thai boys and 3 Laos boys will have joined the team last week.
The locals came in force for the evening and the organisation of the wait staff left a little to be desired but it was PRE OPENING.
I will return soon to check it out in normal conditions.
The owners ( Japaneses )I understand are associated with the Singapore, Thai bars Heaven and Dream Boys hence the name.
Massage on site will be available.

alipatt
July 24th, 2017, 08:24
Visited H & DB again last night.Spoke to the owner at some length as it was quiet.
I like the layout of the place and the boys now are wearing numbers.
I have a strong desire to return again as one of the boys is wearing my favorite number.
The place I think will be a slow build till the high season, The owner is promising shows similar to the Dream Boys in Thailand in September.
As a place to go for a quiet drink with the chance to ogle nice boys it is well worth a visit.
They have accommodation available but as that is in direct competition to me I would not recommend it. ( It looked tasteful regrettably)

whitemouse
July 28th, 2017, 21:21
They have accommodation available but as that is in direct competition to me I would not recommend it. ( It looked tasteful regrettably)

Kudos for staggering honesty!

".. It looked tasteful regrettably" :D

a447
July 28th, 2017, 23:10
Free wordpress on the cheap Godaddy hosting. Domain created June 15.

OMG!! The guy in the middle wearing the pink pants is Virat from Space Bar in Phnom Pehn!!

Oh, the memories of fun nights spent with him in the bar!

alipatt
July 30th, 2017, 12:10
Wears Number 1