PDA

View Full Version : The Baan Souy

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 08:47
Just looking on all the Hotel booking websites to decide where Im going to stay on my next trip.
The Baan Souy resort although expensive looks perfect to me !

Run by Madame Jim and his staff it seems to have some raving reviews.

The only negative is that it seems to be a bit out of the way and trying to guide boys from Gay Romeo there maybe a headache along with the travel there.

One of my pet hates is offing or bar fining a boy as I like to say , and then spending a million years travelling back to the hotel of pleasure ! Ludicrous!

I did stay at the Ban Dok Mai last trip along with the Mosaik only to find the lower class customers have taken over both establishments.

Agate Hotel or the Zing maybe another few I will look at but Baan Souy does look like it will suit me .

Hopefully there will not be any bogans/ chavs there !

Anyone have any reviews of the Baan Souy Resort?

Do they have any willing boys there ?

arsenal
July 18th, 2017, 09:07
Mickyboy (sweetheart) wrote:
"I did stay at the Ban Dok Mai last trip along with the Mosaik only to find the lower class customers have taken over both establishments."

I should imagine they were saying the same.

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 09:44
I use to like the Baan dok mai,very disappointed the last owner Warwick sold up.
Its still a relatively good place to stay for those on a budget , just the Wi Fi and the shower was a let down.

But for average 600 -700 baht a night who can complain.
Met a group of drunken bogan Aussies there on my last visit walking up the stairs with a boy in the early hours of the morning.
"G'day mate said the tattooed missing teeth Aussie bogan.
Hi I said and kept walking up the stairs with my boy special following.

Then I heard one of the drunken bogans remark " hey fella's ....Geez he's gonna fuck that guy !
I turned around and looked at the younger tattoed freak """ No sweetheart ,He is going to FUCK ME !

That put a shock on there bogan faces.

As for the Mosaik omg noisy noisy noisy

Slamming doors ,ladyboy screeching ...the Mosaik is Middle Eastern challenged at most times.

scottish-guy
July 18th, 2017, 12:05
IT all just sounds like normal Australian behaviour - what's the fuss?

a447
July 18th, 2017, 15:58
IT all just sounds like normal Australian behaviour.....

Not really.

I don't think an Aussie bogan would say 'hey fella's' (sic). Sounds far too genteel!

FarangRuMak
July 18th, 2017, 19:03
When Aussies "are good they're very very good
But when they're bad they are horrid..."
The ignorant Aussie is truely obnoxious.
There's a theory that these guys are decendants of the convicts from England and other places.
Aussie women have been described to me by a Welsh guy living there as "bush pigs".
He says that they're the main reason why the Aussie male comes to Thailand.
So Aussie women are to blame for your altercation on the Thai stairs to heaven.

a447
July 18th, 2017, 20:11
The ignorant Aussie is truely obnoxious.

Any nationality can be ignorant.

There's a theory that these guys are decendants of the convicts from England and other places.

Not any longer. Those people are now few and far between, I'd imagine.

Aussie women have been described to me by a Welsh guy living there as "bush pigs".

That just means they are ugly. Ugly women are found all over the world and are not confined solely to Australia.

He says that they're the main reason why the Aussie male comes to Thailand.

No. Thai girls are cheaper.

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 20:28
Unfortunately theres a lot of Aussies now who are miserable and lack a sense of humour ..... just like the writer above ! :dash:

arsenal
July 18th, 2017, 20:32
To a refined English gentleman such as myself it seems as though Australia and Scotland are the same. Chippy about the English, uncouth the default national position, grumpy the national mood and nothing but sheep for mile after mile. It's just that one has cold weather. Hehe.

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 20:37
New Zealand will your fit your standards Arsenal .... they even have great Sheep jokes , just dont think I can mention them on here this being a family forum and all.

frequentfliers
July 18th, 2017, 22:16
I stayed in Baan Souy in march and it was great.Also think that the boys on gayromeo and other forums know it well.You will like it.We are returning there in november.

FarangRuMak
July 18th, 2017, 22:47
To a refined English gentleman such as myself it seems as though Australia and Scotland are the same. Chippy about the English, uncouth the default national position, grumpy the national mood and nothing but sheep for mile after mile. It's just that one has cold weather. Hehe.
I've a soft spot for the refined English.
JRM fits the bill.
But the only two who are really outstanding are Sherlock Holmes and James Bond.

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 23:46
I stayed in Baan Souy in march and it was great.Also think that the boys on gayromeo and other forums know it well.You will like it.We are returning there in november.

Hi Darl and thankgoodness someone has stayed there !!. I was starting to think I was the only classy member of this board !

Im glad you loved Baan Souy and I intend to book a stay too, I just cant stand holidaying with all that other low class riff raff and cant wait to mix with the elite of Pattaya sipping Chardonnay under the sunset with a Thai man massaging my big bum cheeks.

Is it true that you can walk around naked ?

frequentfliers
July 19th, 2017, 22:46
Clothes optional on roof terrace.I do believe.

scottish-guy
July 19th, 2017, 23:31
I sincerely hope that particular dress code doesn't apply to Madam Jim

:D

Mickp
July 20th, 2017, 03:45
I sincerely hope that particular dress code doesn't apply to Madam Jim

:D

On he's gorgeous isnt it ? I love him , it seems he really knows to take care of his customers .
Cant wait to stay in Baan Souy !

TrumplesOz
July 20th, 2017, 06:19
I've been staying at Baan Souy twice a year for the past 5 years. Currently booked in for Christmas and March next year.

To avoid the Aussie contingent don't go during world AID's Day party time as you will most definitely not enjoy yourself. The rest of the year you are safe as it's more an eclectic bunch of guests ranging from French, various British countries etc etc.

Jim is amazing and goes out of his way to make the guests happy. Can't think of anywhere else to stay when in Pattaya.

Mickp
July 20th, 2017, 06:44
I've been staying at Baan Souy twice a year for the past 5 years. Currently booked in for Christmas and March next year.

To avoid the Aussie contingent don't go during world AID's Day party time as you will most definitely not enjoy yourself. The rest of the year you are safe as it's more an eclectic bunch of guests ranging from French, various British countries etc etc.

Jim is amazing and goes out of his way to make the guests happy. Can't think of anywhere else to stay when in Pattaya.

Yes dear those Aussies are an aggressive bunch arent they, how dare they get drunk and start laughing :yahoo_mini:and making noise and telling jokes and dancing .:yahoo_mini:.. ..,how dare they !

I hope you wrote a 20 page complaint letter to Madame Jim about those Aussies !

If that doesnt work you can always go to the other Gay Forum and join the racists on there and start a thread about Aussies !:rolleyes:
Wont be long before they are looking for someone new to put down.

As a matter of interest Trumples what did these Aussie Poofs do to upset you?

Mickp
July 24th, 2017, 20:53
Oh what a fantastic place this Baan Souy Resort is !
They are offering discounts next month too.

I just got off the telephone to them and they couldnt be more helpful even offering me a pick up from the Airport !

Thankyou to the polite Baan Souy Staff for being helpful and answering all my questions

arsenal
July 25th, 2017, 08:32
I think this hotel looks nice. However the prices on the website are a little out of kilter with the facilities offered. Also, many of the rooms are situated around the pool which affords little privacy for those 'why I came to Thailand' moments. Not that anyone can take anything the idiot above posts seriously.

I stayed in a similar hotel in Siem Reap earlier this year. I told the staff I didn't like the room's location (ground floor and next to the pool) and asked to move. The next day, while I was out they moved everything into another room on the first floor. Not only did they move all my things but they placed then exactly where they had been in the original room. That's service.

TrumplesOz
July 25th, 2017, 13:43
As a matter of interest Trumples what did these Aussie Poofs do to upset you?

I live with them 24/7 dearest, I choose to not holiday with them - prefer other experiences, other nationalities

Ronnie
July 25th, 2017, 19:33
I have stayed at the Baan Souy a few years back. It was nice and also friendly. But it does seem removed from the scene and there were no available guys hanging out. Nonetheless, taxis can get you there fast enough. My room was large and comfortable.

gerefan2
July 26th, 2017, 02:28
I hope you wrote a 20 page complaint letter to

A standard phrase often used by BBB. Busted!

lonelywombat
July 26th, 2017, 11:23
I live with them 24/7 dearest, I choose to not holiday with them - prefer other experiences, other nationalities

Another of BBB family of other names, has returned. Guess we will get them all trotted out soon

frequentfliers
December 13th, 2017, 23:42
Stayed there last month for a few weeks.Really enjoyed it.

arsenal
December 14th, 2017, 09:11
There are posters dotted about in Pattaya bars advertising a day pass at Baan Souy for 300 baht that includes a drink and towels. You might need to check if the offer is still valid. Sounds a good deal.

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2017, 12:46
dunno about the clothes optional thing...last thing I wanna cast my eyes on is jurassic park...

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2017, 14:11
Indeed - imagine traveling 6000 miles or more to be confronted by the sight of prunes on legs.

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2017, 16:17
...age and gravity....not a good combination

bkkguy
December 14th, 2017, 18:57
Indeed - imagine traveling 6000 miles or more to be confronted by the sight of prunes on legs.

or assuming Latin is not Jewish, devils on horseback

bkkguy

arsenal
December 14th, 2017, 19:51
Surely angels on horseback would be a better choice for libido.

Andaman!
December 15th, 2017, 11:18

I think Latin would prefer Angels on Pony-back

bkkguy
December 15th, 2017, 17:56

I had six oysters the other night but only the first four "worked" so I don't put much store in that old wives tale, and anyway I was trying to stay on topic - the discussion was about prunes not libido enhancers, and since when did Latin become an angel?

bkkguy

scottish-guy
December 15th, 2017, 19:55
Even Satan was an angel once

:bye:

latintopxxx
December 16th, 2017, 00:53
a few years back i too had oysters in Pattaya and they most certainly worked...made me go from both ends like nothing on earth...was like a horror movie...toilet became my best friend for a day...was like a murder scene by the time I was finished

arsenal
December 16th, 2017, 08:28
Are upu applying to join scatboys club Latin?

scottish-guy
December 16th, 2017, 15:02
Mods, like children, should be seen and not heard.

In Len's case, being not even seen would be preferable

arsenal
December 16th, 2017, 15:13
:yahoo_mini:

Chuai-Duai
December 16th, 2017, 15:48
According to their add in Thaipuan magazine this 300 Baht offer is Wednesdays only. 10.00am to 6.00pm.