PDA

View Full Version : Another Gay Friendly Hotel in Siem Reap

alipatt
July 15th, 2017, 17:02
Just letting the group know that we are now open for business and hope to attract a gay clientele.
www.thebotanicvilla.com we also have a restaurant and bar that we operate on the premises called Busy Bowl.
The small area of Siem Reap has some Gay only accommodation and I would be happy to forward any queries to a gay only establishment if that is what you desire.
Siem Reap also has gay bars, massage establishments, spa and plenty of eye candy that a more forth-going person could take advantage of

goji
July 16th, 2017, 04:58
Good luck with that.

My last room in gay friendly accommodation cost about $22 and was closer to the centre. To be fair your rooms do look slightly better & I'm not sure where inflation has taken prices in the last 3 years or so.

alipatt
July 16th, 2017, 11:31
Thanks for the good wishes. Not sure where you last stayed but yes there would be cheaper and closer properties to the center of the city. Took this one on because I fell in love with it when visiting last year and with only 7 rooms need to keep a reasonable room rate to provide the service we wish to give guests.

paperboy
July 16th, 2017, 18:16
when iam in seim reap i always stay at the tan kang angkor hotel, 2 min walk from pub street.
20$ a night, inc beakfast, lovely swimming pool too.
Never have a problem taking boys back or having a boy stay with me around the pool.