PDA

View Full Version : Hunting for Sturgeon

frequent
July 13th, 2017, 16:22
Caviar is the best-known by-product of the sturgeon. The best-known caviar is Beluga, but in Scotland the Labour Party are looking forward to some Nicola to celebrate their return to prominence, if the assessment of this article (http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/07/snp-mps-fear-another-snap-election-it-was-one-way-traffic-labour) is to be taken seriously
Politicians only have relaunches when they are in bother. The news this week that Nicola Sturgeon is planning a flurry of new ideas in the autumn shows the problems she and the Scottish National Party have

scottish-guy
July 13th, 2017, 20:03
Gnasher told me to get over here pronto as Frequent was laying into Nicola.

Knowing it was Frequent, I had the lowest of expectations but I'm still disappointed.

The above "attack" must surely qualify as the the biggest anti climax since someone's Grindr hook-up turned out to be Rabbi Poxxy

arsenal
July 13th, 2017, 21:56
I am disappointed. Even I was expecting a more spirited defence of old Nickypoos than a few well worn insults. Tut tut.

scottish-guy
July 13th, 2017, 22:59
What is there to defend?

An article in a Labour rag full of unattributed comments from anonymous sources.

Add to that some filler which dresses an abysmal Labour GE performance in Scotland (coming THIRD with SEVEN seats and a measly 3% increase in their vote) as a "resurgence"?

What the actual fuck?

arsenal
July 14th, 2017, 08:55
Well I wouldn't normally get involved in Scottish affairs but blaming the press is always the last stronghold of the terminally declining politician/activist.