PDA

View Full Version : I really want to try the Phillipines

Mickp
July 9th, 2017, 15:45
For years I really want to go to the Phillipines and be fucked by those brown skin gorgeous Filipino guys !!
I want Filipino cock !

Im just scared to try somewhere different but now with Mose's tour guide in the Phillipines I am a bit more relaxed about going there.

anyone know of boy bars in Manila.
Can i pick up street trade easy ?

Is it cheap for a fuck ?

FarangRuMak
July 16th, 2017, 20:56
I want to go too.
I'm in touch with 2 guys on Pl Romeo. But one is on Mindanow where the war is raging. With that and El Presidento now might not be a good time to go.
For the arse-in-the-sky muslims to kidnap a white guy who happens to be gay would be icing on the cake.
From what I see on Pl Romeo the Phillipinos in general like younger than 35, relationships and very often little or no sex.
I wonder what they're like once you arrive there.

FarangRuMak
July 16th, 2017, 21:10
I forgot to add that it's a long time since I was under 35,I run a mile from relationships and I'm very partial to nookie.

francois
July 16th, 2017, 21:21
Age is not a big factor with Filipino boyz; they are quite submissive to being bottom-boyz and can be found on Romeo.

neddy3
July 19th, 2017, 18:04
It's dangerous there.
I encourage you to go.

FarangRuMak
July 19th, 2017, 22:03
Kidnap...bondage...alluringly dangerous..mmmm

GWMinUS
August 8th, 2017, 12:19
I have been traveling to the Philippines for over 12 years.
Here is my advice...
GO but not to Manila. It is too crowded and expensive now.
The Boy Bars in Manila are not much like in Thailand.
The guys do sexy dances but the costs for drinks and taking a guy off will run you over USD100-150.
Better you make a Friend on PlanetRomeo before hand and plan to spend your time with him, or them.
So where to go.
From Manila go south to the island of Mindoro. Stay at Puerto Galera or White Beach. Possible to meet guys at the bars there but better to Bring a Friend.
Fly from Manila to the island of Boracay. Spend 3-5 days there. Stay on the White Beach side of the Island. The beaches are beautiful and there is lots of night life!! Easy to pick up a Pinoy guy and dance the night away.
Better yet, fly to Cebu City (Mactan). It is much safer than Manila and easier to get around by taxi.
Stay in Central, near Osmena Circle and the Mango Square area. Lots of Discos. And easy to make a Friend on PlanetRomeo. Do not worry, Guys are happy to meet a Daddy. And you do not have to pay by the night. Just take the guy shopping at Ayala Mall.
Across from Cebu City is the island of Bohol. Take the Fast Ferry there and then to a Resort on the small island of Pangalao. I do not know much about bars on Bohol. Have always taken a hot guy from Cebu with me.
Finally, I do not recommend going to the southern part of Cebu Island or to any part of Mindanao at this time.
I love both Cagayan de Oro and Davao City. They are both generally safe but things are unsettled.
That is it for now. Send me questions here on to my PM.
GWMinUSA

latintopxxx
August 9th, 2017, 04:44
thnaks. Really useful info

goji
August 9th, 2017, 04:45
Cebu City (Mactan). It is much safer than Manila and easier to get around by taxi.

Is it safe walking around here at night ? For sensible distances, I would much rather walk than take taxis everywhere.

. And easy to make a Friend on PlanetRomeo. Do not worry, Guys are happy to meet a Daddy. And you do not have to pay by the night. Just take the guy shopping at Ayala Mall.

Think I would rather pay by the night than take someone shopping. Much nicer to have some understanding of the going rate for paying a hooker than spend a fortune in the shop. Also there is the problem of not knowing how far my generosity should extend & also having him test the limits of my wallet.
This might be slightly more interesting if he goes shopping for swimwear.

latintopxxx
August 9th, 2017, 11:14
have to agree with goji....set fee agreed upon beforehand is the way to go...based on my experience with Philipinos they are a conniving lot...hows that for generalisation.

Nirish guy
August 9th, 2017, 15:27
You've all been in pattaya for too long and forget that you don't HAVE to always pay for sex and "sometimes" when guys meet you for a fuck, well, it's because they want to fuck ( a white guy). I was in Cebu in January and don't recall putting my hand in my pocket once from and I can assure you that I was somewhat busy ( 24/7 :), so when travelling don't assume that every guy you meet thinks like a Pattaya moneybag as they are a whole breed onto themselves I've found.

Oh and goji re the taxi thing the locals and the lady boy / hookers in Mango Square that I'd intentionally befriended and taken the time to be nice to and speak to in passing every evening and even buying a few a drink ALL advised me to take a taxi from the bars to my hotel, my hotel was literally at 2 or 3 minutes walk away ( St Mark's Hotel BTW which was spot on in case anyone wants a nice, clean modern 3 star hotel close to the bars), but after a the first night I did chose to walk it and all was fine - but of course you only need one incident to ruin your trip so if you're risk averse then Taxis are plentiful and cheap.

I actually walked it back from the Mall one evening during the rain ( about 2 miles ?) and did get one hell of a lot of a "FUCK ME LOOK ITS A WHITE GUY OUT WALKING HERE" type looks, but I genuinely think it's because I was a rarity and everyone gave me a smile ( but again, until just one fucker doesn't some night and then BOOM you're holiday is fucked !) So, if in doubt or maybe a little drink then taxi it for sure to be safe.

Actually on that point I read just last week I think of some Irish guy who was there to get married to a local and who was standing outside at an ATM machine with his Irish best man the night before the wedding and two locals pulled up on a SCOOTER ( Scotty :)) and demanded money, he refused, an agreement ensued and then simply shot him in the stomach and drove on. He survived thankfully but that was just more luck that anything else, but hey I guess that could happen anywhere - but if alone and not confident of your area or the time of day fuck it don't risk it, just crab a cab.

latintopxxx
August 10th, 2017, 04:47
if anyone pointed a gun at me I'd hand over everything including the best man without hesitation...

frequent
August 10th, 2017, 13:43
if anyone pointed a gun at me I'd hand over everything including the best man without hesitation...Even if it was your brother pointing the gun?

latintopxxx
August 11th, 2017, 17:02
...dont get it...sorry

GWMinUS
August 13th, 2017, 10:16
HAHAHA
Maybe latintopxx is not far off...
I have found you do have to set some limits on what you can afford to spend Shopping.
A new cell phone can get rather expensive...

I think you will find on PlanetRomemo that the rate for a Muscle Boy for Massage is 1500 php, that is only about USD35. But some guys say as little as 500php which is only USD12...
But it is good to come to an agreement before you meet the young man!!

I find many younger guys are just interested in hooking up with a White Man for the experience. And age is not so much of a concern.
However many want a Lover or Relationship and will be asking to stay for several days or a week with you. So you have to also be clear about how long you have to visit.

Things are very different in the Southern Islands: Cebu, Bohol, Negros, Letye, Mindanao. The guys are not really Money Boys. Just looking for a chance to meet someone from Overseas...
INGAT

latintopxxx
August 14th, 2017, 17:46
Filipinos are far too clingy...most annoying one night stands...will msg u endless afterwards...worse than women..fuck 'em once and they think its married u

DrewSpz
September 3rd, 2017, 10:42
Anyone have any tips on best gay areas of Philippines? Including best gay areas of Manila?

marti
October 4th, 2017, 08:06
Thank you very much for offering this advice. We need more posts like this.

francois
October 4th, 2017, 18:47
HAHAHA
The guys are not really Money Boys. Just looking for a chance to meet someone from Overseas...
INGAT

Meaning they want to get fucked by some older, white male, a common fantasy of many the the boyz there.

Nirish guy
October 5th, 2017, 01:25
And so thank the lord for them and their hot and sexy fantasies then I say ! :)

vnman
October 5th, 2017, 19:09
Anyone have any tips on best gay areas of Philippines? Including best gay areas of Manila?

What are you looking for drew? I lived in the Philippines 2 years and i might have some tips. However, it has been more than two years since I left. I did post something about the Manila on this board. No idea how to find that post. I did try.

joe552
October 5th, 2017, 20:04
I had one great holiday in the Phillipines in the mid 90s. A friend at that time was the son of an ex-Catholic priest and a Phillipina mother. I stayed in a priest's house in Malate over New Year's while waiting for the group to join up. Had a great night. We went to Ilo Ilo, Boracay and my friend's home in Negros, where his father (not the priest) was once Governor. Me and one of the girls (there were 3 in the party) took the houseboy to a karaoke bar, and had a great time.

Sadly, my friend died a couple of years ago from a heart attack. He was only in his 40s.

I only had relations with one guy on Boracay - a waiter in a local restaurant/bar. Every afternoon at 3pm. Twas great fun.

Khor tose
October 6th, 2017, 10:12
Mick

I made two trips to the PI in the early 2002 and 2003. Never made Boracay, but found a lot of love in Bagio, and would highly recommend a trip there. Bagio is an university town with a big School and not that big of a town. A friend steered me away from the White Beaches to Bagio. Gay bars, hustlers and as lot of young college types looking to meet foreigners .

Moses
October 6th, 2017, 15:18
Never made Boracay

Filipino friends told me what Boracay is typical tourist trap like Phuket in Thailand

bobsaigon2
October 6th, 2017, 15:43
Boracay geared to large tour groups of young Koreans and Chinese. Anyone over 30 is automatically offered a Zimmer frame as soon as they land on the island.

FarangRuMak
October 7th, 2017, 20:13
[QUOTE=Khor tose;225161]Mick

I made two trips to the PI in the early 2002 and 2003. Never made Boracay, but found a lot of love in Bagio, and would highly recommend a trip there. Bagio is an university town with a big School and not that big of a town. A friend steered me away from the White Beaches to Bagio. Gay bars, hustlers and as lot of young college types looking to meet foreigners .[/QUOTE

Is this the city BAGUIO I see on a map north of Manila -a place in the Pine forests?
If so could you recommend a gay friendly hotel that allows guests if such exists?
Thanks for the post.
I would love to go to the Philippines.