PDA

View Full Version : Mama'san Smack Down 2006!

bucknaway
July 13th, 2006, 08:33
I think it is a real pity that more attention and appreciation is not paid to the hard working mama'san. Well this post is dedicated to those masculine women of the dimly lit gogo bars. We visitors salute your pulled back, bun-tight hair and pancake facial makeup. We stand in awe of your ability to brandish a flashlight, look for 1/3 full drinks while lightly stomping about the bar with the grace of a old female lion in orthopedic pumps...

Did you fail to buy the dancer a drink? ::: Finger'snap!:::: Dancer stands and is off like a shot from the non-verbal command. You just witnessed the awesome power of the Mama'san.

Did you come to see the show? Were you sat in the corner? Is there a post blocking your view? Are you the only customer in there? ::: Finger-snap::: Mama'san.....

Is your drink weak? Did you ask for a boy and was told he was gone only to see him there wearing his number? ::: Finger-snap::: Mama'san again....

You will come to respect her authority.

Oh how we appreciate you Bitc......... Ladies :geek:

Anyway... The true purpose of this post is to compare these awesome creatures. Are Pattaya Mama'san's more POWERFUL than the Bangkok IRON-flower Mama-san? Or are the Phuket, Shadow-Ninja Mama'san's Owners of the night? Yet and still there is Chiang Mai.. The mama'san's there are known to be able to drop-kick you and pull the cash from your wallet before your butt hits the floor!

I think there should be an EVENT!

An event that showcases the talents and abilities of these ladies or maybe a plain and simple smack-down, drag-out, Iron-lady, fist of fury title brawl???

July 13th, 2006, 12:18
Yuck!
The less discussion of Mamasans, the better.
Kind of like an ode to prison guards, or cockroaches.

bigben
July 13th, 2006, 12:46
Thank you Buck'n for that post.

They are a breed all to their own for sure.

I sometimes imagine what hell would be like.....

Stuck in some Go-Go as a dancer.....the only dancer and all the customers are Ex-Thailand Mamasans with purple baht notes pasted on their foreheads.

Oh God....I'd rather end up a soi dog on beach road.

July 13th, 2006, 13:48
I think there should be an EVENT!
An event that showcases the talents and abilities of these ladies or maybe a plain and simple smack-down, drag-out, Iron-lady, fist of fury title brawl???

I've said it for years: Friday Night Slap Down and Handbag Hurl. Mamasan Muay Thai Boxing! Hammer locks on their...pre-ops--In full drag, of course!... Ball Gowns mandatory. Haul out that left tit and lower the boom, girl! And do it all to a Saline Dingdong tune! I'd be there to see every bra-strap airplane spin! To watch them pin each other by their pony-tails! Oh, the joy!
I suppose it wouldn't be legal to feed the losers to the tigers (cruelty to tigers) or bury them in bat guano...Hmm...maybe mate them with ling-lings? If the monkeys didn't reject them, run away screaming; what would the typical offspring be like: Probably, a bababobo-ling-ling-generic-mamasan--But it might strengthen the (Mamasan) gene pool.

July 13th, 2006, 20:36
I relied on them in my first trips, chiefly to negotiate (i.e. translate) the terms of the off .

This was before I learned how to speak a little тАЬbedroomтАЭ Thai (or to speak English really slow and simple).

These days I find theyтАЩll piss-off if asked, so I never find them a real bother.

A good one (there are a few) are actually still useful if you have some objective criteria in mind.

July 13th, 2006, 20:58
Most mamasans at massage parlores get paid 7,000 - 10,000 baht a month. Don't know about the gogo bars.

July 14th, 2006, 18:24
....actually (They Are) still useful if you have some objective criteria in mind.

Door-stop, perhaps?

Seriously, there are a few I like.
`Wonder if it means anything, they are all butch?... And one butch 'Madam', down in Sunnee, we all know and love, I'd like to throw down and spit in his....
never mind.

July 14th, 2006, 22:28
Most mamasans at massage parlores get paid 7,000 - 10,000 baht a month. Don't know about the gogo bars.
And thats 7 - 10K baht too much!