View Full Version : Are finances important to you? Ar e you a cheap charlie?

Mickp
July 4th, 2017, 11:27
Telling other farangs in a bar you dont tip can be frowned upon and your looked at as a Kienow
I try to be a CC every trip just because I dont believe in wasting money but when I see a boy I really have to have then I always end up paying more just to snare him.

I dont drink or smoke and I dont stay in luxurious hotels but I do fly Business Class more for comfort than anything else.

Of course I have a minimum standard of room as long as its clean, has Wi Fi , decent shower,and safe and relatively close to things then im happy.

My last visits were the Baan Dok Mai and Mosaik, I prefer Mosaik however my last visit wasnt the best with the younger crowd shouting all night in adjacent rooms .

Im financially secure,however I do like to save money when I can.

I certainly dont stand for hours haggling over a motorbike taxi fare or anything like that though.

I dont really haggle unless it comes to clothing which I buy a lot in Thailand.

I guess my weaknesses are being lazy on holidays and hiring motorbike taxis wherever I go along with the fact I find walking can be dangerous with the lack of pedestrian access.
I dont like to be one of those Farangs who sit on a bar drink for hours but nor do I like to be pressured into buying constant drinks by a waiter.

I have become a bit tougher over the years and dont tip every waiter or establishment I go to just for the sake of it.

I know you will get those farangs who say you should leave at least 20 baht for the poor poor waiter even if he snubs you and slams your drink on the table etc but I have got that way I dont care what anyone thinks.

I had a very very rude waiter last year and I wont go into the story but I didnt leave a tip and this was noticed by a farang at the next table who interjected as I was leaving "Not even a tip for the staff?

I politely said no to him and walked off,not sure why it was his business?

I find now I dont tip to have to make everyone else happy or somehow its a requirement because its not, or I should somehow feel sorry for the waiting staff for their low paid job.

I often wonder how the straight guys around Soi Bukhao who seem to throw their money away on alcohol girls and tips will be in their future financially.

As I said I will make a budget this trip but only to see where my money goes.

I dont judge others who are Cheap Charlies in fact I respect them a lot more, I wish I could be more like that.

As we get older money doesnt grow on trees, we need or needed to work for it.
You never know when you might need it.

Im glad I own my own apartment and have a investment property with a mortgage mind you but more for taxation purposes.

Without that I couldnt afford to go to Thailand but many guys do especially straight caucasian guys I have met who use their Credit Cards etc to party in Pattaya, who go home after their 2 week millionaire jaunt back to their rented homes working again to save for their next trip.
Sure its their life its up to them.

But i would find it horrifying to be 50yo with no home ownership nor any assets.

Years ago when I was much younger going to Pattaya I splurged a lot on boys including discos , karaokes, isaan concerts, etc but as I get older I have more or less lost interest in this but I always remember looking at the much older farangs nursing a drink and I thought what Cheap Charlies they were !

Not until I got older did I realise how hard it is to get money and to work everyday for it.

Whilst im financially secure Im still working a full time job and money doesnt come easy and who knows nowadays how long the once secure jobs will last with technology coming in?
I do worry about things like that.

Being financially secure means doing things you want to do, it means having cash for emergencies.

I dont think you should look down at Cheap Charles, I think they need to be respected.

Reading Christians Blogs he sounds like a sensible young man saving money where he can and not easily a push over, I wish I was more like him in my younger days.

I hope my rant hasnt bored you .

Smiles
July 4th, 2017, 13:15
So ... you've managed to answer all your own so-called questions. So what else do you wish to know?
Or, to use your own literary technique, am I being harsh?

As for "I hope my rant hasnt bored you". I recuse myself.

frequent
July 4th, 2017, 13:57
I guess my weaknesses are being lazy on holidays and hiring motorbike taxis wherever I go along with the fact I find walking can be dangerous with the lack of pedestrian accessYou're aware that the travel insurance you took out probably doesn't cover you for motorcycle accidents? Read the fine print
I hope my rant hasnt bored you .Nope, I'm always entertained by basic stupidity and over-simplification and your post has both in spades

Mickp
July 4th, 2017, 14:10
You're aware that the travel insurance you took out probably doesn't cover you for motorcycle accidents? Read the fine printNope, I'm always entertained by basic stupidity and over-simplification and your post has both in spades

My apologies, I will try to delete it.

Mickp
July 4th, 2017, 14:12
Seems I cannot delete it now?

If the Mods would kindly delete my post I would appreciate it.

Thankyou

frequent
July 4th, 2017, 14:12
My apologies, I will try to delete it.No need to apologise; I'm sure others will find it equally entertaining

Oliver
July 4th, 2017, 14:23
Don't be silly, Mickp; there's nothing offensive in your post and so no need to delete it.

kittyboy
July 4th, 2017, 14:58
Your post was not really a question but a set up so that you could talk about your own situation. Your own finances. Your own spending habits. Your own spending values.

If you really want to know about other people pose a real question.

Examples of questions that are actually designed to elicit responses might be:

For those who are living in Pataya full time, How much do you need to spend to live a comfortable life?

How do you full time residents keep from getting bored?

See how easy it is to shift your focus from yourself to others and you might get actual responses. That is assuming you are interested in any way in what other people have to say.

cdnmatt
July 4th, 2017, 16:56
What do you mean he didn't ask a question? The thread is titled "Are finances important to you? Are you a cheap charlie?".

I haven't been on a holiday in ages, because I have the dogs, not enough money, and I tend to stay away from highways and airports for now.

But yeah, I always tip service staff even when on holiday. There's been a few times I didn't tip, but you have to provide really shitty service for that to happen. How much I tip all depends on whether or not that person will take care of me again. For example, if it's just some random restaurant we'll probably never go back to, then just the standard 10%.

However, say I order room service at the hotel, or have a drink at the hotel bar, then I'll tip around 20% or so. Or sometimes you'll have the same tour guide for several days paid daily, and I'll definitely tip generously then. Simply because I know those people are going to take care of me again. I don't really view it as a tip, but moreless paying for premium service, which is what tends to happen.

Then up where I live, I always tip well, because it's always the same people taking care of us. Restaurant staff, tuk-tuk drivers, hair dresser, etc. It's always the same people, and unsure if they'd treat us as well without the tips, but I do know the all take excellent care of us.

And it's just the small things. Show up at a restaurant, the staff rushes over to greet us, ensures we have pillows to sit on, we never wait for anything, they're happey to take special orders (eg. extra shrimp), etc. Or the couple times I've had to go into town by mself, right when one of the tuk-tuk drivers who knows me sees me step off the songtaew, they rush over and grab my arm to ensure I don't get hit by a car or miss a sidewalk curb and take a fall. Or when I get a hir cut it's always at the same place, because it's just around the corner and I can get there myself. Right when I open the door, the lady rushes over, helps sit me at the sofa, then when it's my turn helps guide me to the chair.

Again, just the small things. Unsure if they'd still act like that regardless of tip, but I do know tipping well definitely doesn't hurt.

However, I have gotten cheap in various areas of life. For example, alcohol -- I don't buy Crown Royal, and instead just drink Blend 285, and good enough for me. I make my own spaghetti sauce now indyrsf og buying Ragu. Much cheaper, and tastes better. I make my own dog treats as well, and that probably saves us a good $100/month. Things like that.

Smiles
July 4th, 2017, 17:14
Don't be silly, Mickp
I haven't agreed with Oliver on anything since 2004, but in this case, RIGHT ON kiddo!
By the way, I never thought Mickey's post was offensive.

For Cndmatt: nice long and semi-complicated post. So what's the prognosis on those peepers? Any chance they will get better? It seems like a very long time since B-day.

cdnmatt
July 4th, 2017, 17:37
No Smiles, it's not going to get better. I have lesions in my right optic nerve, and no doctor in this world can fix that. Even if I had $20 million USD to throw at doctors, they still wouldn't be able to fix it. Maybe in 20 years they'll have some cool break throughs in stem cell research and nanotechnology that will allow me to see again, but for all intents and purposes, I'm stuck like this for the rest of my natural life.

Sorry, just gets irritating sometimes. Leo keeps saying things like "when you see again", and I have to keep reminding me that I will never see again. Sure, I'll grab a second opinion from Singapore once I save about $200,000 USD, but I'm not worried about it. MRI scans don't lie, and it's no surprise I damaged my optic nerve, because that was a good fall. I had to throw two large towels away because they were soaked in blood, and for about a week couldn't sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a time, because I'd wake up in agonizing pain and have no choice but to get vertical.

Same kind of thing as people just can't understand why I don't go back to Canada. Well, why? I'm comfortable here, know my way around, loads of people know me, etc. Plus, I don't even really like Canadian society, and much prefer living in a Buddhist society. It's as if people think if I just put my feet on Canadian soil again, then rainbows and unicorns will start falling from the sky, or some such shit.

Smiles
July 4th, 2017, 19:55
You cook for your dogs?!
This is much much worse than I first thought.

Perhaps you might start thinking about asking your veterinarian for his opinion on your Larger Problem.

cdnmatt
July 4th, 2017, 20:36
Comes from the guy who thinks he's helping by feeding stray dogs cheese, because he's too stupid to realize that most dogs are lactose intolerant.

You should see what I give them for dinner a couple times a week. Couple kg of prok, bunch of steamed rice, celery, carrots, onions, eggs, all nicely flavored and stirred up in a wok. They love it.

But no, was costing us about 4000 baht/month for dog treats, and they're no good for them as they're loaded with preservatives to lengthen shelf life. I just started making dog treats, but I bet it drops down to 1000 baht/month, and is far healthier for them.

francois
July 4th, 2017, 23:33
What treat do you give Leo? A bone of his own?

cdnmatt
July 4th, 2017, 23:45
Nah, he's not really into sex, or at least not with me. He says he loves sex, but gotta admit, he's horrible at it.

That's fine with me though. Just keep loving me, take care of the stupid blind farang, and I'll take care of you. :)

justaguy
July 5th, 2017, 01:42
Nah, he's not really into sex, or at least not with me. He says he loves sex, but gotta admit, he's horrible at it.

That's fine with me though. Just keep loving me, take care of the stupid blind farang, and I'll take care of you. :)

Is he good looking ? send him my way and I will teach him a few tricks. I love Lao guys..

bobsaigon2
July 5th, 2017, 03:53
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, or maybe it is the right thread:

Wikipedia: The term suspension of disbelief or willing suspension of disbelief has been defined as a willingness to suspend one's critical faculties and believe the unbelievable; sacrifice of realism and logic for the sake of enjoyment. The term was coined in 1817 by the poet and aesthetic philosopher Samuel Taylor Coleridge, who suggested that if a writer could infuse a "human interest and a semblance of truth" into a fantastic tale, the reader would suspend judgement concerning the implausibility of the narrative.

The phrase "suspension of disbelief" came to be used more loosely in the later 20th century, often used to imply that the burden was on the reader, rather than the writer, to achieve it. According to the theory, suspension of disbelief is an essential ingredient for any kind of storytelling, for the sake of entertainment.

cdnmatt
July 5th, 2017, 04:44
Yep bobsaigon, "my BF thinks I'm fat and ugly, and doesn't want sex with me very often". That has to be an absolute lie and fabrication. Come on, if I was going to lie, wouldn't I be some adonis like body like Beachlover, who has a gorgeous BF who pounces on me multiple times a day begging for sex, or something?

And no, I'm not THAT fat. I'm 35 and about 69kg. Granted, I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm hardly obese. In the eyes of a 22yo though, I'm some ancient elephant.

christianpfc
July 5th, 2017, 09:36
Interesting post, thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum!

Are finances important to you? Yes.

Are you a cheap charlie? Probably yes. Depends on how you define it. If I think a price is not fair, I don't buy the goods or don't use the service. When I offer a boy 500 Baht for sex, I think that's fair given his circumstances (with the alternative of standing 10 hours behind the counter of a 7-Eleven for 330 (?) Baht). I don't tip out of principle because I think it's wrong (has been discusses many times in this and other forums).

justaguy
July 6th, 2017, 00:41
Yep bobsaigon, "my BF thinks I'm fat and ugly, and doesn't want sex with me very often". That has to be an absolute lie and fabrication. Come on, if I was going to lie, wouldn't I be some adonis like body like Beachlover, who has a gorgeous BF who pounces on me multiple times a day begging for sex, or something?

And no, I'm not THAT fat. I'm 35 and about 69kg. Granted, I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I'm hardly obese. In the eyes of a 22yo though, I'm some ancient elephant.

are you a midget ? I am 1.80, 65 KG, one would not say I could lose a few pounds ...

cdnmatt
July 6th, 2017, 01:40
Well, you probably have more muscle than I do. I'm kinda lacking in that area. Won't lie, ans sure, I could stand to drop a few pounds, or at least turn some of it into muscle. Going blind tends to make you quite lazy, because going for 3 hour long walks around town are now impossible.

We have a joing target of 63kg though. That means he needs to gain about 5kg, and I need to drop about 6kg. Seems a good compromiose. :)

latintopxxx
July 6th, 2017, 02:44
silly convo...height is needed to establish relation to weight...and sure u r only 35 years old..retired living in a mansion is the wop wops with a 22 year old and a troop of dogs...and u r blind but refuse to get half decent treatment...and here I thought I was the one living in lala land.

cdnmatt
July 6th, 2017, 08:04
Get proper treatment for what, exactly? Once again, my eyes are totally fine, it's my optic nerve that's fucked. The medical technology to fix that simply doesn't exist yet. Doctors can fix a broken bone, but they can't fix a broken brain.

People are always all confused as to why I didn't rush back to Canada for proper medical treatment. Well, what treatment? I'd get another MRI, the doctor would say, "yep, you have lesions in your right optic nerve, and sorry but nothing we can do about that". That would be the end of my "treatment", then I'm stuck alone and blind in Canada, where I've only lived for one year out of the past 12 years. No thanks, I'll stick it out here where I'm comfortable, happy, and know my way around.

Mickp
July 6th, 2017, 10:18
Matt , Will your condition improve or not?

I guess your right about going back to Canada if there is not much they can do.
The only benefit would be that you could apply for Social Security/ Disability Pension if Canada has such a system along with the free medical care.

I have a lot of empathy for you , I hope things get better.

cdnmatt
July 6th, 2017, 10:56
For the third time in this thread, it's optic nerve damage, hence it's permanent. Nerve damage in general is always permanent, and definitely permanent when that nerve happens to be buried in your brain. Again, who knows... maybe in 20 years there will be some cool break throughs in stem cell research and nanotechnology that will allow for the possibility of healing damaged nerves, but for now and the forseeable future, that technology simply doesn't exist.

Don't worry, I'm still trying to convince Leo that it's permanent. He always tells me I just need to have "hope". heh, sorry honey, but that's not quite how it works. :)

Once you get used to it though, it's really not that being blind. Besides, think of the benefits. For example, I bet I could walk into a Pattaya go-go bar tonight, wander over to the stage, and start feeling up every guy on stage. When asked what the hell I'm doing, I could say, "well, I'm blind and want to know what they look like", and probably get away with it. You guys probably couldn't do that, but I bet I could get away with it. :)

As for disability from the Canadian govt, probably but I haven't bothered looking. It'd be what? Maybe $400/month say? Big deal. I'm renting a nice 3bdrm house with large yard for 12,000/month, whereas a half-decent 1bdrm apartment in Canada would cost me probably at least 25,000/month. An extra $400/month say to move back to Canada would actually be more expensive for me.

But no, I'm totally fine with being blind these days. It's just idiots like Smiles keep bringing it up, totally derailing threads in this manner. What the hell, have a nice comfortable home, Leo, couple cool dogs, fridge full of food, back to working at a good pace and making money again, etc. Plus loads of support from my local community. Even if I have a problem when Leo is back in Laos, I can think of about a dozen people off the top of my head who I could have at my house within 10 minutes to help me out. Another one of the many reasons I stayed in Thailand, because there's zero chance I would have this level of support wandering around Canada by myself.

cdnmatt
July 6th, 2017, 12:05
Oh shit, the first half of that above reply is all caps, isn't it? What thehell? Well, whatever...

Mickp
July 6th, 2017, 16:38
Oh shit, the first half of that above reply is all caps, isn't it? What thehell? Well, whatever...

Ummm nope , you wrote it all ok Matt :mail:

Blueskytoday
July 6th, 2017, 19:53
Why go off topic...get back to the original post

cdnmatt
July 6th, 2017, 20:48
Good idea. Since on the topic of finances, I'm curious, how much do you other expats spend a month? Only if you're willing to share of course.

12,000 = Rent
6,000 - Electric & water
12,000 - Food
8,000 - Alcohol, cigs, etc.
5000 - Dogs
12,000 - Leo
4,000 - Entertainment (going out to restaurants, etc.)
20,000 - Misc

TOTAL: 79,000/month

Yeah, that seems about right. I don't really keep track of every baht like Christian, but I think that's about right.

Internet and cable TC are included in rent, so that's free, although we never use the TV. Misc just combines everything from the 500 baht every 3 weeks to the gardener, soap, shampoo, tik-tuks, coffee mugs or things for the kitchen, new phone, computer, etc. There's always something you need to buy, so I just put 20,000/month for that, which is about right over a period of several months. Some months you don't really buy anything, but then drop 30,000 on a new computer, type of thing.

Then we do about one grocery shopping trip at Central once a month or so, which costs around 7000 baht. From there we get everything else from local markets, hence the extra 5000 baht/month.

Not sure how much Leo costs, but he goes back to Laos once a month, and I think probably has about 12,000 in his wallet when he leaves, which is fine with me. Anything smaller than 1000 baht just goes into the change jar, because he takes care of 95% of the shopping anyway, then I throw him a few 1000 baht notes once in a while to say thanks for taking care of me. He takes care of me, I take care of him, and the sun continues to rise every morning. :) Besides, a live-in care taker in Canada would probably cost around 100,000/month, and would probably be some female with one of those weird vagina things I've heard about. I think I'll stick with the cute gay guy who deserves a leg up in life, not to mention loves to shower together with me.

How about the other expats?

goji
July 7th, 2017, 01:41
Replying to the original poster.

I agree it's right to be prudent. I don't believe in spending every single cent when I am working, then having nothing saved away for retirement. Live well AND save for the future.

There are plenty of damn good hotels for under 1500 baht.

Ignore the expectation to tip from the neighbouring table. Obviously in certain countries, it's the norm for people to tip waiters 20% and in others the service is in the price. Some of the people from the high tipping countries think they are right and everyone else is not. That's the wrong attitude. Thailand does not have a tradition of tipping.
If the food and service in a Thai restaurant is good, I may well tip 10%. But that's my choice.
Since none of us tip the staff at the local 7-Eleven, the whole thing is arbitrary & no one can logically claim tipping is morally justified since the other party is poor. Make your own decisions.

If someone at the next table makes unwanted comments, tell him to mind his own damn business. Particularly if the waiter was rude & did not deserve a tip.

jimnbkk
July 7th, 2017, 01:43
cdnmatt: you say the damage is to your right optic nerve. Was the left optic nerve similarly damaged? You never mention Left. You should be able to see out your left eye? Just saying.....

cdnmatt
July 7th, 2017, 02:11
cdnmatt: you say the damage is to your right optic nerve. Was the left optic nerve similarly damaged? You never mention Left. You should be able to see out your left eye? Just saying.....

Yeah, my dad got all pissed and confused about that aswell, but turns out he was wrong. For one, your eyes and optic nerves work in conjunction with each other, but more importantly for my case, share the same pool of blood. I'm blind because the blood left from behind from eyes, and leaked through the lesions in my right optic nerve. That's why my right eye went first, and a couple weeks later my left eye went.

So for anyone out there who is responsible for kids at all, please ensure they wear the proper safety gear when out on bikes, etc. I'm talking from experience, all it takes is one bad fall. And I consider myself lucky, because I could have just as easily fallen slightly differently and lost 70 IQ points. Thankfully, my mental capacity remained intact.

Smiles
July 7th, 2017, 16:15
Thankfully, my mental capacity remained intact.
Some would question that.

(After writing that sentence surely to christ you expected a snarky response, right? I even gave thought to ignoring it, but I couldn't help myself. On the other hand, if you did not expect it, you are definitely bonkers).

cdnmatt
July 7th, 2017, 17:56
Well, of course I expected some childish remark from you, but at the same time, it's pretty easy to shrug your posts off as the ramblings of a confused, old idiot.

I was actually being serious though. I have a cousin that has a IQ of about 35, and various other disabilities. That could have been me. If I would have fallen straight forward and hit my forehead that hard instead of the top right corner of my head, the outcome could have been quite different, and much worse than just going blind.

Phred
July 7th, 2017, 20:30
On topic:

I, like Christanpfc, keep a log of everthing I spend. It actually proves useful on subsequent trips as I can compare costs and remember where to find things. I started doing this because on my first trips to Thailand at first everything seemed so cheap. (On arrival you say

francois
July 7th, 2017, 20:58
Like Christian I also keep a log of most items I spend money on. The entry for sex is :) just so my bf doesn't read it. However I never total the amount for the month and never look at it again. Just a habit or maybe I don't want to know how much I spent!

latintopxxx
July 8th, 2017, 11:29
I really dont care...when on holiday i really don't care about a budget...just how close is the closest ATM (as in the real thing and not a geriatuc farang)

Mickp
July 8th, 2017, 16:10
I really dont care...when on holiday i really don't care about a budget...just how close is the closest ATM (as in the real thing and not a geriatuc farang)

Latin, I dont wish to pry but I know you have a job paying more than the average working class guy.
So its much easier for you than those who have to save up every year.

arsenal
July 8th, 2017, 19:00
Mickp: You should probably have a trawl through the average sewage of a Rabbi Poxxy post before making assumptions of that nature.

scottish-guy
July 8th, 2017, 19:56
If the Rabbi is loaded and doesn't care about cost, why the fuck is he flying China Southern?

Oops - another "grossly offensive anti-Semitic" remark there, and I'll no doubt be accused of also being anti-Chinese now.

Frequent will be clicking on the red triangle like a man possessed

:D

latintopxxx
July 9th, 2017, 03:57
Dearest arsenal, scotty and other adoring fans....its not a case of being able to pay but more a case of refusing to be ripped off....I'm no sheep..dont follow latest trends/fads...never have...never will....sceptical is my default mode.....dont care about brands....believe someone who spends a months salary on a rolex is an attention seeking idiot...

Mickp
July 9th, 2017, 04:47
May I ask why Latin is called the Rabbi ?
I had no idea he was Jewish?

arsenal
July 9th, 2017, 08:42
Read his posts. Then you'll know. We don't know (or care) if he's Jewish or not. Pllease don't think we are anti-Jewish here, we're not. We don't like anybody, the Chinese, the Russians, the Arabs and don't even get me started on those old partners in crime the French and the Scots. Haha.

latintopxxx
July 9th, 2017, 09:42
really rather pleased with the rabbi thing..I admire the jews...only county in that god forsaken patch where its ok to be gay...

Smiles
July 9th, 2017, 11:17
" ... Pl(l)ease don't think we are anti-Jewish here, we're not. We don't like anybody ... "
Arsenal my man ... nothing like a personal philosophy of living which can be understood in four short words!
And here I am, a man who, for most of my life, have attempted to make heads or tails of Nietzsche's less convoluted spoutings and you come along and make everything crystal clear.

Damn, you're good!

Smiles
July 9th, 2017, 12:35
For Arsenal:

Mickp
July 9th, 2017, 15:36
really rather pleased with the rabbi thing..I admire the jews...only county in that god forsaken patch where its ok to be gay...

I actually admire you, I love your posts and I love you !

latintopxxx
July 9th, 2017, 17:43
...and arsenal...what a sad philosophy...u dont like anbody..r u simply permanently grumpy??

Smiles
July 9th, 2017, 17:58
" ... I love you! ... "
You barf a lot right?

scottish-guy
July 9th, 2017, 18:30
.Arsenal..u dont like anybody..r u simply permanently grumpy??

arsenal
July 9th, 2017, 20:24
The Rabbi Poxxy wrote:
" ...and arsenal...what a sad philosophy...u dont like anbody..r u simply permanently grumpy??"

Well quite the opposite actually but it's always fun to prick a pricks ego. But look on the bright side, Mickp loves and admires you.

neddy3
July 9th, 2017, 21:46
And what does that tell us about Mickyp?

arsenal
July 9th, 2017, 21:52
Neddy3: Well funny you should say that. I just read what Mickp wrote on the Gay Cambodia page, Arthur and Paul thread.

Mickp wrote:
"I didnt end up having any sex ar this place not until I moved into a Riverside Hotel where I managed to get the straighter than straight bellboy for $150 US.
A high price to pay I know but he was the most gorgeous 19yo I have ever seen ,he was half Cambodian and half French,left his Girlfriend to pretend to show me around PP where we went back to my room (in another hotel !)where this eager young money hungry virgin and his big young cock pounded my old butt until he exploded more than 4 times inside me.
He had to watch straight porn on his phone as he was fucking the daylights out of me.
I had gave him an extra $60 US to rim me which with his small chin stubble was the most pleasurable especially when he tickled my anus with his chin stubble and then I felt his wet tongue enter my hole !
At first he couldnt bring himself to Rim me being a straight boy but soon money talked and he managed at least 10 minutes of licking my old hole just like he licks his girlfriends pussy.
I know he didnt enjoy it but I did !!"

So it seems my initial suggestion that he and Latin would have a wankfest has, sadly come true. I think others have had suspicions for some time (BobSaigon I think) but I really wanted to give him the benefit. Oh well.

bobsaigon2
July 9th, 2017, 22:04
As neddy said above, if Mickp is in love with Latin, what does that tell us about Mickp? In fact, Mickp might turn out to be the bottom version of the Latin persona. Stranger things have happened. LOL

arsenal
July 9th, 2017, 22:11
Possibly but I suspect Mickp will quietly disappear.

a447
July 10th, 2017, 07:33
You can't help but be a little sceptical when someone suddenly appears out of nowhere and floods the board, as Mickp has done.

He fucked up completely by professing his undying love for Latin. Any credibility went immediately down the toilet.

Mickp reminds me very much of sglad. (:bye:)

bobsaigon2
July 10th, 2017, 11:47
I just posted this as a comment on his two threads this morning, but perhaps it bears repetition here as well:

OP, you are confusing us. In your other thread today you are asking about bulk discounts at bars, hoping to save 1,000 baht on offs. But in this thread about Bangkok-Pattaya travel you say that you "Can't understand the need to save a lousy 1500 baht". To further the confusion, are you not the same person who paid $150 to have sex with a Cambodian hotel employee?

BTW, someone in your confused state of mind should definitely not be thinking of a trip to the Philippines unless you plan to hire a couple of bodyguards/minders while you are there.