PDA

View Full Version : Thousands march in Belfast for Gay Equality

Mickp
July 3rd, 2017, 19:35
Just reading that thousands took to the streets last Sunday in Belfast in Northern Ireland to march for Marriage equality .

Usually these people are holding marches and parades about other things so good on them, im glad the next generation is not holding that hate that they had in the past.

I had a work friend recently visit Belfast and its now become a real tourist attraction.

I love that Belfast accent , it turns me on ,and I would love to see Belfast and the Countryside and the Belfast guys.

Not interested in the politics though even though my Late Dad and Granddaddy were into that , Im absolutely neutral.

I hope Gay marriage is accepted there.

frequent
July 4th, 2017, 14:08
This is the future of gay marriage - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/colombia-three-men-union-alejandro-rodriguez-manuel-bermudez-victor-hugo-prada. As defenders of traditional marriage have always argued, letting gays "marry" will redefine what marriage is - if gender doesn't matter why should number?

Nirish guy
July 5th, 2017, 12:32
Just reading that thousands took to the streets last Sunday in Belfast in Northern Ireland to march for Marriage equality .

Usually these people are holding marches and parades about other things..........I love that Belfast accent , it turns me on........ .

Speaking as a Belfastian let me assure you that "these people" are most probably NOT the same people that you might find matching out at the other sorts of parades that we have to endure here, quite the opposite bunch in fact you can safely assume.

And I was going to say should you ever visit drop me a message and I'll gladly give you the VIP tour ...... but based on your above comment re our accent turning you on it may just have to be a silent tour !

Although I guess that it's makes a nice change to hear that re our accent as normally we hear more that it could be used for sharpening stones as our accent is to some ( all) something that sounds quite hard and cutting !!

Ha my friends in Bali all tell me that all they hear when I start talking to them something akin to a machine going off and rattling out bullets at them every time I start talking, which coming from Belfast was I thought somehow quite apt ! :-)

Smiles
July 10th, 2017, 15:37
At least Mickp didn't scream at the top of his lungs " ... I want Irish cock!".
He's classy that way.

FarangRuMak
July 16th, 2017, 18:34
This is the future of gay marriage - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/colombia-three-men-union-alejandro-rodriguez-manuel-bermudez-victor-hugo-prada. As defenders of traditional marriage have always argued, letting gays "marry" will redefine what marriage is - if gender doesn't matter why should number?
Marriage for straight guys in most western countries is a toxic enterprise. 90% child custody to the woman even if she walks out on him, seizure of assets, stealing of income, jail time if you don't agree to be robbed...who the fuck wants equality like that?

frequent
July 17th, 2017, 14:14
90% child custody to the woman ...Why any sane person would complain about that beats me

FarangRuMak
July 23rd, 2017, 08:35
I've done some research on King William of Orange whose birthday I think was celebrated last week in Belfast on July 12th.
He brought over 2 Dutch young army officers who were always in his CAMP, he had a childless, arranged marriage and the rumour was that he was, at least partially, a sodomite.
Should they hold a joint parade celebrating his birthday and Gay Pride on the 12th and thus make Belfast better than all the rest?

frequent
July 23rd, 2017, 08:54
I've done some research on King William of Orange whose birthday I think was celebrated last week in Belfast on July 12th.Or possibly wasn't https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelfth

frequent
July 23rd, 2017, 09:28
I thinkIn light of your recent posts have you considered re-branding yourself as "FarangRuFuckAll"?

FarangRuMak
July 23rd, 2017, 14:47
I prefer to get my nuggets of info from local sources know to me here.
Re change of name; Would that version not be a bit too obvious?

sglad
July 23rd, 2017, 14:55
In light of your recent posts have you considered re-branding yourself as "FarangRuFuckAll"?

Why don't you start first by re-branding yourself farang ru yai (farang big hole)? :lol:

FarangRuMak
July 23rd, 2017, 15:41
LOL
Good pun but it could apply to far too many here maybe even you.
I like to claim as many of the great and the good as fellow sodomites that I can get away with.
The start of the next football season should be a red letter day as the FA boss Greg Clarke has called on all 500 supposedly gay players to "come out" together and make their own "premium league".

Nirish guy
July 29th, 2017, 07:44
I've done some research on King William of Orange whose birthday I think was celebrated last week in Belfast on July 12th.

Actually his birthday was on the 4th of November (1650) the 12th of July shenanigans is to mark his victory over King James the second at the Battle of the Boyne - and the idea that he may have been anything but straight has been mooted here before ( it's an idea that was found to be highly offensive to the Orange Order here - so for that reason alone I support the concept if nothing else. Oh and we DO have a GREAT pride parade, it's next Saturday actually ( 5th of August) and you're all very welcome to attend and buy me a drink when you see me there in my pink sash and collarette shouting no surrender at the DUP lead Christian right supporters who picket the parade every year as per the best the Westbro church could throw at us, the parade also passes the front door of the infamous "no we won't serve a cake saying support gay marriage: Ashers Bakery - and as you can imagine us very quiet and respectful gays give both parties a rousing welcome for being with us ! :-)