PDA

View Full Version : New to Cambodia

DrewSpz
June 29th, 2017, 04:28
Hi all, I'm new to Cambodia and looking for a point in the right direction. Can anyone recommend any good sites / posts?

Is there any gay areas? Do they do Gogo or massage or how does it work? Is it more commercial or just natural ?

Thanks

bobsaigon2
June 29th, 2017, 13:27
There are numerous threads and posts about Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in this forum and other sites. Just do a bit of searching.

DrewSpz
June 30th, 2017, 04:50
Don't see too many good posts. I found one that looked good by NicksGayCambodia is all shut down.

How about some pics of cute Cambodian boys (guys)? I'm trying to decide whether to make a stop here on my way to Thailand.

Thx

goji
June 30th, 2017, 22:42
Well, if you want Cambodian boys, Jomtien complex is a good place to find them.

You go to Cambodia to see Cambodia, not for the sex, however if you are there to see Cambodia, there is some prospect of evening entertainment.

Phonm Penh: Look for freelancers in Blue Chilli, on line or in some of the newer gay bars (check ALL the Gay Thai forums).

Siem Reap: Has a couple of gay bars. About 10 years ago you could easily find a dozen or so freelancers, but I think most of the whores are now working in Thailand. So whilst getting aboy to your hotel room is possible, it is by no means certain. Google will find you several gay massage places, which offer extras. Also, if you see a cute friendly lad at any massage shop, there is a good chance of some extras.

fedssocr
July 7th, 2017, 08:06
utopia-asia.com and travelgayasia.com are worth a look

you might try the various hookup apps as well while you're there (hornet, grindr, jack'd) and planetromeo.com I exchanged a few messages with a hot boy on Hornet who worked in a restaurant but we never found a time we were both free to meet.

My gaydar was going crazy with respect to the hotel staff at the place I stayed in Siem Reap. And a friend who had visited shortly before I had apparently had a good time with a waiter from one of the higher end restaurants.

fmolder
July 7th, 2017, 14:11
How much is a massage with happy ending in cambodia?

bobsaigon2
July 7th, 2017, 19:47
Usually $20 to the boy, plus the $10 to the massage venue. Of course some boys may ask for more.

goji
July 7th, 2017, 20:55
Usually $20 to the boy, plus the $10 to the massage venue. Of course some boys may ask for more.

Depends where you are & what's on offer. If it's just hand relief, $10 should be more like it.

bobsaigon2
July 7th, 2017, 23:15
I agree, for just hand relief, $10, but I always go for a more complete service. :)

a447
July 9th, 2017, 21:31
I've spent a lot of time at Hatha Khmer massage, always with the same "masseur." From memory it cost just under US$40. That included tip, cream massage fee and 2 drinks.

It was a bargain, as we flip-flopped.

But I always gave him a bonus on my last night.

alipatt
July 15th, 2017, 16:47
As i am now residing in Siem Reap I have had a number of encounters at the Massage Establishments. For hand jobs you are just as likely to get relief from a normal massage establishment with an oil massage costing around $6 the added offer will range depending on their desire to help. The more you appeal the less you need to pay. PM if more specific information is needed