PDA

View Full Version : The Good the Bad and YUK, TOP 10

Doug
July 13th, 2006, 02:02
Not many boys...no see what you like....no problem, in 2 days, "bringing in many new man boys from UDON THANI".

Jetsam
July 13th, 2006, 03:19
good news for all, my "bf" arrived back in Pattaya today, and will be on stage at A bomb tomorrow again, please off him... he had such bad luck last two months, first his father got an accident, his mobile was stolen, he lost his wallet. How he find the strenght to still perform on stage and presume if nothing happened is beyond me. what a hero :cheers:
only few months till I see him again :clown:

July 13th, 2006, 10:17
LMTU you are spot on with almost everything you say in this post, especially about mamasan's who have a penchant for ladyboys making a complete mess of a bar by overloading it with new ladyboy recruits - that happpened at Lucky 777 and all the 'real' boys moved to Dynamite. Talking of which, my friend has a couple of friends who work at Dynamite and who are extremely happy - they have a good mamsan (not sure of his name) as with all/most mamsan's he is a ladyboy. He is short, currently sporting a cropped hairdoo following failure to make goood on a wager (if you don't pay up then cut off all your hair so you can't do that swish thing with your hand in your hair when you are upset or taking the piss) and is extremely pleasant. The friends of my friend are also happy as they seem to be a mini high season, one has been offed a few times since he got there (one week ago) and the other has been offed every night for the past two weeks by different guys. Low season, what low season?

Oh, I popped into Clubber gogo last night. Nicely set out bar, very quiet, one or two farang, half a dozen boys who actually do dance on stage, half ladyboy half man but the 'air' needs to be turned up a little. More guys on the way soon I was told. Going from this bar to Krazy Dragon last night was like walking from a gentle warm breeze into a full on hurricane - I could not believe that Krazy Dragon had even more boys now - there must be over 50 of them and mostly 'real' men. The sounds of laughter, screeching and jollification abound in this bar. That's twice I have been in the last week having not been for over four weeks and the place is just fun, fun, fun and rightly deserves to be number one on your list LMTU.

One point I do disagree with LMTU is A-Bomb. I have only been there once in the last few months and found the guys to be facially challenged - most look like the back end of a bus (it takes one to know one) and are a little pumpooey (pot calling the kettle) looking like out of season bodybuilders.

catawampuscat
July 13th, 2006, 11:16
Finally, a good posting with accurate info and I am a little concerned that I agree with lmtu on his bar reviews..This kind of reporting is
very helpful and of interest to those who frequent Pattaya... Lmtu is right on with his update of Kaos, K-Boys etc.. Kaos is hot right now
and the mood is upbeat and the boys are very playful and quite a few are eye popping.. Krazy Dragon is still on top but now Kaos is a
good second choice.. Lmtu left out Top Man in Sunee which was great the other nite..Several of the hottest beach boys are working there
and there were many to lite up my life..Saw the old owner there so not sure if Top Man was sold or not but he looks healthy despite what
I had been told..maybe Lmtu can fill us in on the Top Man situation..

In Boyztown, Lmtu on the money again with review of Dynamite and great mamasan named Rose (99% sure) and extremely helpful and accurate
at least so far..Lots of great boys/men there and always a good time..I love A-Bomb and think it is number one for men (better than BBB and less
attitude)..So kudos lmtu, if you keep up the good reporting and stay literate and stop attacking poor old Chris, you will be top reporter on the scene
in Pattaya..

July 13th, 2006, 16:31
I...found the guys to be facially challenged - most look like the back end of a bus (it takes one to know one) and are a little pumpooey looking like out of season bodybuilders.

Change, 'bodybuilders,' to, 'ceiling-walkers,' add 'cross-eyed' and 'dumb'--You just described my kind of guy!

I remember when old Moonlight hired a long-haired one, about 38 years old, with one big dragon tattoo on his back. He looked, jing jai, like an extra from Planet of the Apes in baggy, tattletale-gray bikini briefs. Anyone remember him? (I'm not making this up!) My friend called him a 'knuckledragger'--Just because he had exceptionally long arms is no reason to be rude--but, for me, it was love at first sight as soon as he started to dance--Of all the go-go boys, in all the gin-mills in Pattaya, this one actually danced! Rather like the Wolf Man but what the hell!
It just goes to show: in this world there's someone for everyone.
Unfortunately, he turned me down.
He had a standing appointment with...you-know-who.
Why do I always miss out on the really cute ones?

July 14th, 2006, 12:50
On my trip around Sunee the other night when I popped into Clubber gogo and then on to Krazy Dragon, I did break up my journey (such a long way) by poking my head inside Topman gogo. It has received a new coat of paint and all looks very nice. Unfortunately all the boys were sat around the stage and no Farang to be seen (remember this is the night when Clubber had two Farang and Krazy was packed out). As with any new or reinvigorated venture I am guessing that things will take time before they take off, I wish Topman the very best of luck but they may need to come up with a great plan to drag the patrons away from Krazy.

Some suggestions:
Instead of boys circulating on stage, maybe have them circulating in the audience and doing actual lap dances - I have not seen this anywhere in Thailand.
Mesh shorts
Bottomless shorts
Strippers
Pole Dancing
Have boys wander around the area with 'flyers' advertising what is going on in your bar and when - not everyone knows the showtimes or events and most people tend not to stop and talk with the doormen.
Tequila shots for you and every boy you off
Competitions: These seem to drag people in from far and wide 'Mr Muscle', 'Rear of The Year'. etc
Shows which maybe link up with other business for example Monty's B&B - perhaps do a show called the 'full monty' (with whatever that entails) with anyone offing a boy getting that delicious 99 baht breakfast the next day.
Or, speak with other bars in the area and produce a drinks card, visit five bars in one night and get the fifth drink free of charge. When in Sunee I tend mainly to visit just two bars, I think the beer bar I go to is called 'Welcome Inn' or something like that, with a nice French Farang who wanders around and welcomes guests, the other, as mentioned, is Krazy Dragon. Would people be tempted to visit other bars with a free drink dangling infront of them.

Just some suggestions off the top of my noggin!

July 15th, 2006, 00:23
LMTY

I notice that you never mention Funny Boys when you do go-go bar reviews.

I think they have the best seating and lighting and reasonable music volume. Also, for my taste, the boys are a good variety and the management is responsive and not overbearing.

July 15th, 2006, 09:23
DELETED

jvt22222
July 15th, 2006, 09:34
If you do not equate "ladyboy" with "bottom"..... then it is NOT the case that Funny Boys is overwhelmed by ladyboys. My opinion >> one of the prime spots on our map.

July 15th, 2006, 17:58
...a smuttering of ladyboys....

I love that word! May I borrow it, please? I used to call a grope...er...group of them a bevy but smuttering is much better.

July 20th, 2006, 00:22
Re. Top 10 Bars - LMTU

Although not mentioning Funny Boys I have to comment that it is the only Bar I have been in where I can actually TALK to either my companion or a boy with whom I am interested in conversing. The music is discreetly pleasant and of sufficient volume for the boys to gyrate their bodies, or dance, whatever they are trying to do unlike the majority of bars where shouting is the norm just to get a drink. I am sure bar owners, Farang or Thai, are unaware of the damage to young male sperm due to the ear-splitting crescendo of C**P being passed off as music. Worst offenders: Krazy Dragon / KAOS / Jim Jimmy James.

Toy Boy is nice and I'm surprised it was not included as that bar in this humble person's opinion is the most 'well organised' bar in the area, wonderful young men (not ladies), good atmosphere, pleasant owners. The boys are not allowed to smoke (until 'offed') and are most attentive to customers and look clean and handsome in their shirts and shorts and before you get the wrong idea I'm not an investor in the bar save for the 'off' fees and purchase of libations.

Maybe one day someone will do a total Gay Bar survey giving ratings for "sound / prices / talent on offer / ambience / atomosphere / location ...." :cyclopsani:

Impulse
July 20th, 2006, 04:34
From what I hear everyone saying,krazy dragon is a huge hit and the owners must be raking in the baht.Is it mostly lapdancing?Why dont other bars do the same.I enjoy lapdancing,its great fun and cant wait to visit kd in a few weeks.Who cares if its ripping their idea off,if it will aleviate the crowd at krazy dragon and fill up a now empty bar like k-2 or whatever bar is hurting for business.I hope there will still be some lapdances for me,icant wait,cant wait. :bounce:

July 24th, 2006, 14:30
Anyone been into the new Top Man establishment yet? Any worthwhile changes made? I shall be arriving in a month and remember with affection the hospitality of the then staff. I read somewhere that the new owners have introduced a reduced pricing policy which sounds good, but is it? Any tidbits would be appreciated. :geek:

July 25th, 2006, 10:51
I have vistited Topman twice in the last few weeks (since the revamp). First time I just popped my head in the door, no ferang, boys gathered together at one end of the stage/walkway, sat down gabbing away. I hate being the only one in a place so I didn't go in, nice new lick of paint though.

2nd time I did go in and found about 12 to 15 boys, half of them ladyboy, with about 10 of them on the stage/walkway at any one time. This time they were up dancing (or what passes for it in most gogo's). There were about four other ferang, one of which I was told was the owner.

These days I am just 'window shopping' so I can't tell you off fee's or such like, but I found two of the guys very cute, one kept flashing his charms to anyone who looked his way and one of the doormen is striking in a handsome older guy next door kinda way. The price, as I recal, was 120 baht for a bottle of heineken and there was mention of a discount of 10%, but I am not sure if that is applied when you visit two or more of the owners businesses (Topman, Butterfly Karaoke & Googles), perhaps someone can clarify this.

Next time i'll go for the show and let you know what it's like.

As for what's hot and what's not, it seems to be down to luck on the night you go. After reporting that I found A-bomb mostly had guys who looked like the back end of a bus (I repeat it takes one to know one) and a little pumpooey, I visited again the other day and the bar was chocka-block with guys, absolutely filled with them taking up most of the seating, many very handsome and not in the least paunchy (sorry edith, but I am sure you can find a few cute ugly ones still hanging around somewhere). Visiting Krazy Dragon, the numbers of guys had somehow dwindled from my previous visit when there were 50 or so guys down to around 20. The remaining ones are the regulars if you will. It was a friday and the bar was less crowded with farang and other visitors (still can't get used to the fact that sometimes weekdays are incredibly busy and Friday's/Saturday's can be dead as a dodo). However, the lack of tips probably brought out the need in some to make that little bit extra as at least two guys came up to me with swollen heads and stated 'I ready to cum for you'. Needless to say, I had just got my pants back from the laundry so i declined!

Aunty
July 25th, 2006, 17:16
Yes as I said in my main post here, there is a few Man Guys on offer in TOYBOYS I like to go there often it is one of the best run Bar in Pattaya even though i did have a problem a about 4 years ago.

My ma8 said he had offed a stunning guy there no 45 at the time, so I went to off 45 he did look so good looking I must say, way better then many they normally have in bars, we went for something to eat he did I must admit act shy and nervous, but I did not take to much notice, when we got home I went upstairs to bedroom, I had a quick shower he was sitting fully clothed and announces he cant do anything, I said your be ok he said he has decided to not have sex with a man I said that at least is a compliment.

It turns out the boy I went to meet had finished there gone back to Uni, this new guyz first day decided it was not for him, so I said ok ill drive you back to south pattaya I gave him 300 baht and went back to see the Taiwan owner I have known for years since he started there, he keeps his head down, does not bother any one or get involed with anything, , I said the boy I just went home with would not do a thing, said he does not want to go with a man, he said well sorry ill see him tomorrow, Im still waiting for my money back so you can have fun even with a newbie. But its stil a nice classy bar though as is Funny boys.

Anyway just sometimes they have some of the best guys in Pattaya, but only sometimes so hopefully when you go your see something special.

You know when these illiterate ramblings are given even a modest edit they actually start to make some sense, and even, shock horror, are interesting. What a shame the author's message is usually lost for a lack of even the most basic literacy.

Yes, as I said in my main post earlier, there are a few Man-Guys on offer at TOYBOYS. I like to go there often. It is one of the best run bars in Pattaya even though I did have a problem with it about four years ago.

My mate told me he had offed a stunning guy there, No. 45. So I went to off 45 myself! He did look so good looking I must say, way better than most they normally have in bars. We went for something to eat. I must admit he did act shy and nervous, but I did not take too much notice. When we got home I went upstairs to my bedroom and had a quick shower. When I came back down he was sitting there fully clothed and announces he canтАЩt do anything! I said youтАЩll be ok. He said heтАЩd decided to not have sex with a man! I said that, at least, is a compliment.

It turns out the boy IтАЩd actually gone to meet had finished and gone back to Uni. This new guy, this was his first day, and he decided it wasnтАЩt for him. So I said ok, IтАЩll drive you back to South Pattaya. I gave him 300 baht and went back to see the Taiwan owner IтАЩve known for years, since he started there. He keeps his head down, does not bother anyone or get involved with anything. I said to him the boy I just went home with would not do a thing; he said he does not want to go with a man. So the owner said well sorry, IтАЩll see him tomorrow.

IтАЩm still waiting for my money back so you can have fun, even with a newbie. But itтАЩs still a nice classy bar though, as is Funny Boys.

Anyway just sometimes they have some of the best guys in Pattaya, but only sometimes, so hopefully when you go youтАЩll see something special.