PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Bangkok on August 5 - looking for a personal laid back guide

richie
June 15th, 2017, 05:19
Hello Guys , We are coming to Thailand ( Bangkok ) on August 5 and looking for a guide for Bangkok . We are a laid back couple looking for a laid back fun guy to show us around. Would love some suggestions .
Thanks
Richie

Moses
June 15th, 2017, 13:26
Welcome onboard :)

If you are ready to pay, then take a look on my signature below this message.

frequent
June 15th, 2017, 14:06
We are a laid back couple looking for a laid back fun guy to show us around. Would love some suggestionsIs this code for "we're looking for a local to spit roast"?

richie
June 17th, 2017, 00:09
Is this code for "we're looking for a local to spit roast"?

:D:D. Hi no it isn't , I am merely looking for a local person to show us the beautiful city .

cdnmatt
June 17th, 2017, 00:12
Personally, I'd just get one of Moses' guides. They're gay, so you don't have to worry about the homophobia bullshit, plus they will tour you around properly instead of worrying about being taken advantage of.

richie
June 17th, 2017, 00:15
thanks for the advise . Ca you recommend club or bar that is for the more mature person ?

richie
June 17th, 2017, 00:16
Hi , So sorry , where is the link ?

Moses
June 17th, 2017, 00:29
Hi , So sorry , where is the link ?

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam: gay guides and companions -->>> http://siamroads.com <<<--

aarancam
June 18th, 2017, 18:05
Every gay bar is full of mature people. I wouldn't worry about that lol.

FarangRuMak
June 23rd, 2017, 00:43
thanks for the advise . Ca you recommend club or bar that is for the more mature person ?
Your guide will know best but just in case I think you can't go wrong on Silom Soi 4 in the Balcony Bar and Telephone bar and maybe others.
There are a few inexpensive beer bars on Soi Twilight, Suriwong Rd.
But you'll probably be the only clinically mature customer in these locations so enjoy the parade of love-blind Farangs, "here's my head and my arse is coming" Queens, Octogenarians creeping like a snail unwillingly to the atm and all the rest that makes gay Thailand so appealing.