View Full Version : Looking for fellow Canadian Travellers

Jake
June 13th, 2017, 23:27
Hi. I will be travelling to Thailand and some other Asian countries this fall. I am interested to meet other Canadian travellers or those that have travelled. Please message me. I will respond to all. Thanks

Moses
June 14th, 2017, 17:21
Hint: the best way to have some responds is to share some details about yourself.

Jake
June 14th, 2017, 19:06
I am 42, 5'7" tall, 145 lbs, adventurous and sexual. I am easy going and friendly

cdnmatt
June 14th, 2017, 19:17
Where in Thailand are you heading?

Jake
June 14th, 2017, 19:23
I am not sure yet. Bangkok and Pattaya for sure. That is kind of why I am wanting to meet fellow travellers to get some advice on places to see and do. It would also be great to have a friend or two to hang with and possibily share fun times with qhile i am there. Feel free to private message me for other details and pics.

Jake
June 14th, 2017, 20:05
Also looking for advice on accomodations. Planning to stay 1 month plus.

Moses
June 14th, 2017, 20:32
Jake, again, than more you will provide information, then more informative will be answer. Your normal budget "per night"? What do you prefer: hotel, villas, private apts? Where do you prefer to stay: close to nightlife, at historical center, in local community?

Cuz "I'm not sure yet" and "give me advice on accommodation" looks weird together: members may be just lazy to quess what exactly you want, besides most of them had their crystal ball broken already long time ago :)

Jake
June 14th, 2017, 23:40
I am not comfortable posting too much info in a thread. Especially things like budget. I am open to all sorts of suggestions from low to high end acoomodations, seedy to high class places etc. I was hoping that i would receive private messages. I am new to this site and a new member so maybe I was expecting something different. Not asking anyone to guess at anything or use a crystal ball. Just looking for some friendly advice. Thanks in advance.

arsenal
June 14th, 2017, 23:46
Keep your private information private Jake. There are barracudas lurking under the surface on this board. You'll soon realise who they are. Fortunately there are enough sharks here too to keep them mostly at bay.

Moses
June 15th, 2017, 00:05
Jake until you will get regular member status your PM will not work: it is measurement for protection against spammers. The status will auto-changed with next your post.

francois
June 15th, 2017, 00:10
Just Canadian travelers?

Smiles
June 15th, 2017, 00:29
As a proud Canadian now living in Thailand I try my very utmost to avoid all Canadians as much as it's humanly possible to do so.
There is however an extremely needy blind Canadian who is holed up somewhere in Khon Khaen (or environs) who you may wish to chase after.
Take a dog with you.

cdnmatt
June 15th, 2017, 01:32
No, please non't bring a dog. I tried to bring a stray in once that wouldn't stop following me, and I felt bad for. It took about 8 hours before one of my dogs (Boxer, the brown one in my avatar) had him by the neck, and was about to kill him.
Oh, and definitely don't bring any cats. They will be dead within about 20 seconds.

latintopxxx
June 15th, 2017, 01:56
arsetroll...u r being a touch over dramatic...

Jake
June 15th, 2017, 05:36
Thanks.

Jake
June 15th, 2017, 08:01
No not just Canadians, all are welcome.

arsenal
June 15th, 2017, 10:13
The Rabbi Poxxy wrote:
"arsetroll...u r being a touch over dramatic..."

We have hagfish here too.

frequent
June 15th, 2017, 13:52
No not just Canadians, all are welcome.The following clip is worth watching for all those interested in Canadians https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW7HLqOgM20 Start watching around the 4-minute mark
No, please non't bring a dog. I tried to bring a stray in once that wouldn't stop following me, and I felt bad for.The last boy I encouraged to try it doggy-style wouldn't stop chasing cars forever after