PDA

View Full Version : Define 'Ladyboy'

July 12th, 2006, 12:00
Before coming to Thailand, when I heard the word ladyboy I pictured cross dressing boys who looked amazingly feminine and could pass for being a 'laydee' or possibly pre or post op' transexuals. When I hear my Thai friends talk about other boys, they will say 'him ladyboy' and will usually be referring to a non cross dressing effiminate boy. So are ladyboys transexuals, cross dressers or any effiminate male or are they all three?

Oh, and when I tried to look up 'ladyboy' on my online dictionary, it came back with the question 'Did you mean lay-by' :geek:

July 12th, 2006, 14:51
If a picture speaks a thousand words, here are several thousand words for you:

Ladyboys in Action (http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/CTPManatee/NiddyChris.jpg)

July 12th, 2006, 14:54
Oh, and when I tried to look up 'ladyboy' on my online dictionary, it came back with the question 'Did you mean lay-by'

Google Lady Boys or LadyBoys.

Is that the British or American Lay-by?
I wonder if I could put a cute num in lay-by and, when finally paid for, take him to a lay-by?
If off fees keep going up I may need to.

July 13th, 2006, 02:34
Fatman: Good luck on trying to get a consensus on what/who is/isn't a "ladyboy". Heck, when I asked how someone who performed same-sex sex for pay, or even one's "boy friend", could be called "straight" I found out there is no consensus on the definition of "gay"!