PDA

View Full Version : My recent offs.

arsenal
June 4th, 2017, 20:17
Well, a447 is currently in suspended animation (temporarily I hope) and so for those of you missing his detailed accounts of his shenanigans I shall offer a rather poor substitute. Arriving in Pattaya at 2.00am due to a very convenient/inconvenient direct flight I didn't hold out much hope for any action that night. Anyway, I got biked up and headed down to Jomtien which always has stuff going on throughout the night. Turned the corner and passed a tallish boy who said "Hi" as I rode by. I stopped and turned around and way hey it was K---, a two times previous off. He'd changed his hair and had grown a thin moustache but his chiselled good looks were still quite beautiful. 30 seconds later and the two of us were headed back to my hotel. In Pattaya less than 30 minutes and boy number one is in the bag and not a second choice one, I've travelled down to Jomtien just to try and off K---. Straight, model good looks and totally awesome in the room he's offed more than he isn't. A good start.

On the second evening I started off at Nice Boys and had some gentle warm up fun with the boys in the company of The Lifter who always brings a lovely atmosphere into any bar he's in. Right, let's get down and check out Prisma Bar. I saw my target as soon as I turned the corner. He's got a body that an Olympic swimmer would die for and floppy hair. I bought a drink and gazed at him for a while, then I went outside to smoke a cigarette. Two minutes later out he came and sat down next to me. Not too much in the way of English but we managed to reach an agreement and so J---- became off number two. He had that manliness coupled with sensuality that I have found so abundant in Straight Thai Boys. He got positively cross when I didn't get into the shower quickly enough with him so he could start the soaping down and raising up action.

The third evening I mooched about a bit in various places and then wandered into BBB. In a welcome change of policy the boys do a walk round in their underwear and so you can stuff 20 baht notes down if you choose to. The mask has gone too so a better look is afforded. When A----- came past I stuffed a note down and whispered "I'll off you if you want." The deal was done and he threw me thumbs up signs for the ten minutes or so befiore he had finished his meak market duties. He too was a previous off and so no discussion was required apart from "same same before, OK?" Again he performed wonderfully and was just as good company as I remember. One thing to note here, as he's a 'showboy' BBB wanted to charge me 800 baht off fee which I refused and Mr Speakeasy, the be-hatted manager brought it down to 500, which was fine. I slipped him 100 so hopefully that will ensure a happy transaction next time.

Boy number 4 was procured at Eros. L-- is a 6 times off which is a record for me by about 3. He too has changed his hair by allowing it to grow longer and just a little unkempt. This gave him a slightly more mannish look and coupled with his toned body and the flappy shorts they wear in Eros he resembled a forest hunter. Oh my fuck....come to Arsenal. We had a lovely time as well as a bloody good gossip about the other boys I'd offed from Eros recently and if sex and gossip with a gorgeous Thai boy is not you're thing then you're probably a closet straight.

It was just a short trip but I found that for me, even off season Pattaya is still the world's best holiday destination.

Manforallseasons
June 4th, 2017, 22:38
Arsenal you reference "The Lifter" is this the same guy who has been around a long time who gets his thrills by simply taking boys while in a bar and literally only lifts them in the air?

arsenal
June 4th, 2017, 22:50
Hi MFAS.
Well technically he should be called The Liftee because he get's them to lift him but it's probably the guy you're referring to. On one occasion while he was being lifted I pretended to pull the boys' (Y--, a three times off) pants down.

Manforallseasons
June 4th, 2017, 23:47
Yes thats him.....Lol.

Nirish guy
June 5th, 2017, 00:01
Well, a447 is currently in suspended animation (temporarily I hope)

.......... in the company of The Lifter .

1) I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing a return anytime too soon perhaps, a) as it appears he's still banned and nothing has been said to change that it seems and b) if it was YOU would YOU be rushing back, I know I certainly wouldn't .......but let's hope he's bigger than that when the owners finally stop screwing around and we can get back to reading his interesting reviews etc.

Smiles
June 5th, 2017, 12:34
What! A447 is banned from Sawatdee?
I recall awhile ago he decided to go elsewhere (he's alive and slutting around on GayButton), but banned? What the hell for?
This is no good at all.

Nirish guy
June 5th, 2017, 12:52
Smiles - All in the "That's enough for now" thread. which has been suitably buried in the "Feedback Forum and how to" section etc, that's all about the gist of it. Absolute madness IMHO but there you go, hopefully sense will prevail at some point, but I'm not holding my breath on that. Losing a great long time quality poster ( as well as Bobsigon and Fountainhall too perhaps,?? - again all well respected, quality posters) and for WHAT and for WHOM - and especially galling when the whole point was "I won't be banning anyone - oh except you ( and Bob?) as quite simply you've pissed me off now and I'm the owner for another few weeks at least and until then I'll do what I want - well, that's now I read it anyway. I do accept SC's "right" to do that - but wow, how to go out with a bang - just like someone else I could think of - although to be fair to SC he's no where near THERE, but still, IMHO not the best of decisions ever made - understatement of the year there again IMHO :-(

And before a few others say it yes i KNOW A447 rubbed a few of your up the wrong way but his constant questioning and pointing out of your (numerous) errors in your fake posts etc, but to me that's called doing the board a service not something to be banned for, and yes perhaps he never let up, but I guess he like a lot of the rest of us just had enough of the constant bullshit and lies and game playing for certain posters own personal amusement as they used the board ( by their own admission) as their play thing, meanwhile a long standing quality poster and others were banned for calling them on their bullshit and yes asking the owner to ban them - I know SC has his own view on that and will say, no, it for more than that, and he's entitled to do so, but that as I said IMHO is how I read it.

Oh and someone mentioned A447 was posting on Gb's board ( don't know ?) but I know he is now ( continuing to) post on Gay Thailand where he was already a member and before anyone suggests it this is NOT me suggesting anyone leaves joins or whatever to this or anyother board, I'm merely stating fact. My preference would be that sense would prevail and we all get back to posting here and on the other boards and quit all this nonsense as there are little enough of us left on ANY of the boards these days SURELY and it IS meant to be fun after all and not all this sort of crap, caused again i would add by certain people using ( and being allowed) to use the board for their own personal amusement in trolling others etc etc!?

And apologies Arsenal for taking things off topic there, I was merely replying to Smiles "for the record" - so back to your off's which IS exactly what we all I'm guessing want to read about.

Blueskytoday
June 5th, 2017, 18:26
Is this crap about A447 meaningful to anyone other than 3 or 4 posters on this board??? who cares if he posts or not....give it a deserved rest...thank you,,

Nirish guy
June 5th, 2017, 18:51
How about NO and how about I'll post what I chose and you feel free to ignore, how about you try that.

frequent
June 6th, 2017, 13:26
How about NO and how about I'll post what I chose and you feel free to ignore, how about you try that.Once an arsehole always an arsehole

Manforallseasons
June 6th, 2017, 14:46
Smiles - All in the "That's enough for now" thread. which has been suitably buried in the "Feedback Forum and how to" section etc, that's all about the gist of it. Absolute madness IMHO but there you go, hopefully sense will prevail at some point, but I'm not holding my breath on that. Losing a great long time quality poster ( as well as Bobsigon and Fountainhall too perhaps,?? - again all well respected, quality posters) and for WHAT and for WHOM - and especially galling when the whole point was "I won't be banning anyone - oh except you ( and Bob?) as quite simply you've pissed me off now and I'm the owner for another few weeks at least and until then I'll do what I want - well, that's now I read it anyway. I do accept SC's "right" to do that - but wow, how to go out with a bang - just like someone else I could think of - although to be fair to SC he's no where near THERE, but still, IMHO not the best of decisions ever made - understatement of the year there again IMHO :-(

And before a few others say it yes i KNOW A447 rubbed a few of your up the wrong way but his constant questioning and pointing out of your (numerous) errors in your fake posts etc, but to me that's called doing the board a service not something to be banned for, and yes perhaps he never let up, but I guess he like a lot of the rest of us just had enough of the constant bullshit and lies and game playing for certain posters own personal amusement as they used the board ( by their own admission) as their play thing, meanwhile a long standing quality poster and others were banned for calling them on their bullshit and yes asking the owner to ban them - I know SC has his own view on that and will say, no, it for more than that, and he's entitled to do so, but that as I said IMHO is how I read it.

I don't recall any of the formentioned as being banned, I do recall some obsessive pouting and failed attempts by a couple of members to try their hand at moderation.

pennyboy
June 6th, 2017, 15:09
How about NO and how about I'll post what I chose and you feel free to ignore, how about you try that.

it's a pity A447 never heeded that advice instead of starting his campaign to have posters banned.

Nirish guy
June 6th, 2017, 17:42
Pennyboy oh that I wouldn't perhaps disagree and did suggest the same to A447 by PM, however I guess when he was subjected to false post after post of his supposed trips away with Frequent, which were all of course total lies and fake trip reports on frequents part then his lack of patience with that sort of thing maybe just got the better of him.

Still if everyone's happy then grand, Frequent et al crack on there and knock yourselves out as you've either got an audience for your posts or people who have you on ignore it seems. Enjoy.

pennyboy
June 6th, 2017, 21:22
Still if everyone's happy then grand,

Just to avoid any doubt,I am not happy when anyone is banned. That certainly includes A447 whose trip reports I always enjoyed.

There are certain posters who (IMHO) live in their own fantasy world. I either ignore or have a little chuckle at what they expect me to believe.

cdnmatt
June 6th, 2017, 22:01
it's a pity A447 never heeded that advice instead of starting his campaign to have posters banned.

Let's call it what it was. A campaign of being a total dick without any human decency, while wandering around the forum in hiw own little delusional reality trying to bully other members into submission, so he could feel like some big, tough guy.

Fuck him, I'm glad he's gone. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's not that difficult of a concept.

arsenal
June 6th, 2017, 22:45
People in glass houses Matt. I remember your campaign against Yupins.

cdnmatt
June 6th, 2017, 23:14
People in glass houses Matt. I remember your campaign against Yupins.

Yeah, but that was a verifiable fact, which was evem confirmed by lonely not only in his OP, but also subsequent replies. He was serving 5 day old reheated turkey for 1000 baht/plate, which any rational indivudal would call bullshit on.

That's a good thing to do, as it ups the quality from other chefs and restaurants, and maybe even him himself. I get called out for every minor mistake I make in the online business world, so why would he be any different? That's the whole point of a free market.

arsenal
June 6th, 2017, 23:25
I don't think it was verifiable (unless you had a spy in the kitchen) nor confirmed by Wombat. However if you wish to trawl through the thread and prove me wrong on that be my guest.

cdnmatt
June 6th, 2017, 23:53
I don't think it was verifiable (unless you had a spy in the kitchen) nor confirmed by Wombat. However if you wish to trawl through the thread and prove me wrong on that be my guest.

Well, I can't be fucked to look up the thread, because I'm blind, and it'll take me 30 mins to do so. You're more than welcome to though, as it will only take you a couple mins.

wombat's OP I think was on Dec 21st, saying they began cooking turkeys "yesterday", meaning the 20th. I made a snide remark about selling the public 5 day old reheated turkey for 1000 baht. wombat replied confirming his OP, then proceeded to defent the restaurant by saying they were only partially cooking the turkeys, which is even worse, because that skyrockets the potential for parasitic contamination.

By no means am I a chef, but even I know that. At most, I'll eat leftovers that are 2 days old, but anything older than that goes into the garbage. And this is just at my personal home, so if you're serving food to the public, you're food safety standards should be far higher than mine.

latintopxxx
June 7th, 2017, 05:48
oh geez...all this infighting...why dont u all go out and get laid..relieve the stress...

arsenal
June 7th, 2017, 06:47
I did. Note the title of the thread.

neddy3
June 7th, 2017, 10:21
oh geez...all this infighting...why dont u all go out and get laid..relieve the stress...

Wow! Not often that I'm on the same page as latin, but there you go.

arsenal
June 7th, 2017, 10:42
Yes, The Rabbi Poxxy and neddy3 are right. At the time of writing you can get a return flight from London to Bangkok leaving on June 21 and returning on July 3 with Turkish Airlines for the measly price of 375 pounds. Go and book it and have a bloody good time.

frequent
June 7th, 2017, 12:49
Pennyboy oh that I wouldn't perhaps disagree and did suggest the same to A447 by PM, however I guess when he was subjected to false post after post of his supposed trips away with Frequent, which were all of course total lies and fake trip reports on frequents part then his lack of patience with that sort of thing maybe just got the better of him.

Still if everyone's happy then grand, Frequent et al crack on there and knock yourselves out as you've either got an audience for your posts or people who have you on ignore it seems. Enjoy.Perhaps you've forgotten Nirish that a447 instituted a lengthy campaign that ended in Surfcrest altering the Forum posting rules in his favour - it's known as The Sook Amendment by the way - and he still can't shut up. Having bullied Surfcrest on one thing and got his way I guess he thought why not keep trying

goji
June 8th, 2017, 02:10
At the time of writing you can get a return flight from London to Bangkok leaving on June 21 and returning on July 3 with Turkish Airlines for the measly price of 375 pounds. Go and book it and have a bloody good time.

At that kind of price, instead of spending 150 pounds on a flight to Europe and 375 on hotels for a week, spend the 375 on flights to Thailand & the 150 on a cheap hotel.

In the real world, of course I know the costs will creep up, but Thailand will be more fun.

Also, why do pound signs cause all following text to be deleted ? Like this

latintopxxx
June 8th, 2017, 02:34
cant exactly fly to Thailand for a long weekend...guess theres a time and place for everything.