PDA

View Full Version : where are the best gogo bars with cocks on display?

Bert
May 25th, 2017, 22:50
Maybe after the mourning periode for the king of thailand there have changed in the Bangkok or Pattaya bars.
So an update would be nice.
Where in Bangkok or Pattaya are still cocks on display in a show (or hands-on after the show...).

Thanks

arsenal
May 25th, 2017, 23:37
Eros, Nice Boys and Goodboys. The boys there are always very happy to show their wares. Nice Boys often has a goodly number naked on the stage. Grope and touch for 20 baht or full on fun for 200 baht.

Oliver
May 26th, 2017, 14:42
I had a look at Nice back in February (P. was asleep!) and there were only ten or so guys at about 2330. Was this typical? I used to find it fun, with a lot of interaction between the dancers and a variety of "styles" on view.....and plenty of them.

Bert
May 26th, 2017, 15:06
What kind of guys are on stage at Nice boys? Thin twinks or rather muscular types?

Manforallseasons
May 26th, 2017, 15:12
What kind of guys are on stage at Nice boys? Thin twinks or rather muscular types?

All straight guys......If you want twinks with a bit of a mince go to Winner go go in Sunee.

Nirish guy
May 26th, 2017, 15:42
My god if we got moaned at for listing a massage shop where you might get some fun you'll be in BIG trouble for naming bars where guys have their cocks out ! You'll be having all the bars shut down next as the police, who had NO idea that this type of thing went on there of course, as dispatched to raid said bars IMMEDIATELY ! That's it, this single post will have caused the demise of all gay sleaze bars in pattaya now ! I hope you're all pleased with yourselves ! :)

FarangRuMak
May 26th, 2017, 22:19
I have been to one of the bars named here to find the boys in jeans on occasion.
When I asked the staff (who know me all to well) what's with the jeans they told me that a police raid is expected in Sunnee.
And prithee tell me why massage shops now display "no sex" signs?
The best way to find out what's going on is to visit the bars. It would take only 30 minutes in Sunnee Plaza now- unfortunately.

francois
May 26th, 2017, 23:08
That's it, this single post will have caused the demise of all gay sleaze bars in pattaya now ! I hope you're all pleased with yourselves ! :)

There are those out there that would like to see the demise of gay, sleaze bars.Nothing like a farang snitch, aka volunteer cop, who would go uncover. It has been done before in Sunee and may well happen again.

BOY69
May 27th, 2017, 03:02
What about Boyz Boyz Boyz still cocks on display ?

francois
May 27th, 2017, 04:09
Yes, if you want to lift up the drape over the cocks of the statues out front.

FarangRuMak
May 27th, 2017, 08:03
There are those out there that would like to see the demise of gay, sleaze bars.Nothing like a farang snitch, aka volunteer cop, who would go uncover. It has been done before in Sunee and may well happen again.
All that's required is an occasional look into the online "Snitchs' Guide to the Sleeze Bars of Thailand ". They're named and shamed there.

francois
May 27th, 2017, 08:14
Are you aware of the "raids" on Eros and a beer bar in Sunee Plaza a few years back?
Yes, a farang snitch solicited sex and then hit the call button and in came the bib.

FarangRuMak
May 27th, 2017, 08:32

Are you aware of the "raids" on Eros and a beer bar in Sunee Plaza a few years back?
Yes, a farang snitch solicited sex and then hit the call button and in came the bib.
If you're asking me(?) I have to say that of course I'm aware.
I'm also aware that the BIB are aware of everything. But they respond to media and other forms of outside pressure.
This is not NEW news to anyone here unless he's a total fcukwit.
There's a certain balance to be maintained in all of this especially now that social media is so accessible to all and sundry including ass'ol snitches.