PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

July 12th, 2006, 10:42
DELETED

Smiles
July 12th, 2006, 11:29
I haven't seen a post from the poster known as BBB, VBBB or Boygeorge in a while now. Anyone know what has happened to the fat little midget from the land down under? Wonder if someone has stuck one on him after he issued them a parking ticket?
John, I think he has Hydra'ed himself again into a member named jolyjacktar.

Can't be 100% sure of this, but the grammar (if you can call it that), the punctuation (ditto), the subject matter (dumb as 2 bags of hammers), and the "feel" seem to fit. Throw the name into the Search field and see all his posts and tell us if you agree.

Here's a sample of jolyjacktar's BoyGeorge/BBB/VBB-like (so-called) writing.

jolyjacktar
10.0 Karma
[ Donate ]

sod him
Who gives a toss about your BF sonny. Im sorry hes sick but why spread it about a Gay forum????? I suppose you want us all to go ahhhh poor guy. Keep it to yourself ehh!!!
I know a few HIV guys here in the UK but i dont post there info for all to go Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor sods

Cheers ...

July 12th, 2006, 11:48
He was added to my {Ignore} list after his very first post using that posting name

dab69
July 12th, 2006, 12:16
since the "Lady" Davidina made up spam coming from visiting an Amsterdam site I recommended
(only hOuRs after my post) -
figured he/she/it had put on white high heeled shoes and poofed down to Phuket with an imaginary "friend" that was into young skinny guys (re: another midget post?)

eSpeciAlly when someone said his/her/it's "friend" was semi -pedo, she repiled that her imaginary "friend"
would thrash the daylights out of the insulting party

always check the references of psychiatrists
and the side effects of prescriptions

July 12th, 2006, 12:46
DELETED

Dodger
July 12th, 2006, 17:48
I wonder what happens with-in the trolls head to suddenly decide that it's enough and they kill off a personality?

John, I'll take a stab.

Trolls seem to feed off the anger they cause others by their insulting remarks. When people stop getting angry - the troll disintegrates, just like the Wicked Witch of the West after Dorothy hailed her with a bucket of water.

Our friend Billy Boy, the Big Bad Bruiser who disliked fagots and commonly boasted about slapping the boys around, started disintegrating the moment his true personality was revealed, and his ability to create anger no longer existed. People shifted from getting angry at his remarks - to just laughing. When this happens, a troll usually tries to invent another guise to slither back into the population, or they disappear as fast as they came.

July 12th, 2006, 19:23
What's happened to the troll?
I haven't seen a post from the poster known as BBB, VBBB or Boygeorge in a while now. Anyone know what has happened to the fat little midget from the land down under?

Wonder if someone has stuck one on him after he issued them a parking ticket?

Would that be "the fat little midget" seen on TV leaving a certain bar in Sunee Plaza, along with numerous young boys, after being raided by the Tourist Police?

Smiles
July 12th, 2006, 19:33
Dodger is possibly fairly close to the dynamics (and psyche) of trollism.

You can see this happening in another case ~ i.e. with the thoroughly scurrilous Ms Sybil Thrope who comes here and makes (what she thinks of as) cute little one liners intimating pedophilia on the part of certain posters.
She has been rightly ignored in every one of these incidents of late and is now slowly evaporating ~ just like Dorothy's witch ~ into incoherency and irrelevance.

Applause for all of you who have done what needs to be done with trolls . . . totally ignore them.

Cheers ...

jolyjacktar
July 12th, 2006, 21:36
Well you lot are more stupid than i first thought. Since when has the sea port of Hull been in Australia. For those who are not from the UK its on the East Coast above the Wash. Smiles im not a little Aussie Midget, unless you call 6' 7 small. And i never bare back and would never say i would.

sing_lofty_sing
July 12th, 2006, 21:50
Sorry guys but i went up to Hull on Sunday and met the Guy called jolyjacktar, or eddie as his first name. He showed me arround his boat and we went for a drink and talk. Hes actualy a real nice guy, not how he comes over on this board. And hes no midget for sure. Hes huge in height i mean. I told him to stop winding people up so much on the gay forum. And i can tell you he hates Boygeorge or BBB, as he hates people who bareback same as me.
Stay kool everyone

dab69
July 12th, 2006, 23:30
Sorry guys but i went up to Hull on Sunday and met the Guy called jolyjacktar, or eddie as his first name. He showed me arround his boat and we went for a drink and talk. Hes actualy a real nice guy, not how he comes over on this board. And hes no midget for sure. Hes huge in height i mean. I told him to stop winding people up so much on the gay forum. And i can tell you he hates Boygeorge or BBB, as he hates people who bareback same as me.
Stay kool everyone

who in his right mind would want to?
hydras stand up for each other, who knows how many the loser has?
probably masquerading as someone who claims to be abused as a kid

Bob
July 13th, 2006, 05:57
"dumb as 2 bags of hammers"

5 stars to whoever came up with that description. I've never heard it before....and am still pondering why it's 2 versus some other number. Almost as good as "a few fries short of a happy meal."

cottmann
July 13th, 2006, 13:24
I believe that his bones have been found and labelled "the demon duck of doom"

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/ ... ssils.html (http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1501AP_Ferocious_Fossils.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/601844/img0054.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/601844/photo_hosting.html)

July 13th, 2006, 16:05
Monty's Hotel & pool; Jenny Bar; Jomtien beach, & Sunnee alleys, after dark; all-you-can-eat buffets; anything free; all Ozzie Hangouts; where ever there's a soi-dog in heat... More?
I seem to recall a while back he said he'd be in Pattaya July &/or August, staying at Monty's--And hit on me! (Shows just how hard up the poor old poop is.)
Since Pattaya Internet shops charge a-baht-or-more-a-minute, I think one needn't worry about checking for chicken droppings before sitting down to type....not boy g's, anyway.

July 14th, 2006, 11:47
I think he got nervous when we were going to post a picture of him. Since then he has moved on.

PeterUK
July 14th, 2006, 14:46
Despite all protestations to the contrary, I'm assuming that jolyjacktar, before transferring to the merchant navy, was in the midget submarine division.

July 15th, 2006, 09:04
DELETED

July 15th, 2006, 18:32
Despite all protestations to the contrary, I'm assuming that jolyjacktar, before transferring to the merchant navy, was in the midget submarine division.

Of the Royal Australian Navy

I heard it was the Mongolian Navy.

paulg
July 15th, 2006, 18:43

Is mongol the same as mongolian?

July 15th, 2006, 22:27
Re: Le style c'est l'homme...
Edith wrote:
John Botting wrote:
PeterUK wrote:

Is mongol the same as mongolian?

Genghis Khan was not nearly as insane, pointless, or meaningless as the resident Ozzies on this Board.
If we are looking to BoyGeorge or his other heads to lead a watershed in human history - then those of us who are the least bit survival oriented should prepare now.

July 15th, 2006, 22:35
come on if you didn't have Boygeorge there would only be Smiles & LMTU to beat up..I've been told by those who met him he is actually quite a pleasant fellow and nothing like he implies !! ( but then who is ?)

However I must qualify that : "I seem to recall a while back he said he'd be in Pattaya July &/or August, staying at Monty's--And hit on me! "..obviously he's also starking raving bonkers. :geek: