PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance notice (forum), end of may 2017

Moses
May 24th, 2017, 19:09
Hi there,

at next few days till the end of May I will make global upgrade of the server software. Don't worry: forum will be the same and everything visible will stay the same after upgrade. I will do just upgrade of the core software which is serving hardware of the server.

Why I do announce then? Cuz at that time sometimes forum will stop work for about 30-60 min, sometimes forum will allow only reading and will not allow posting for 30-60 min.

After upgrade at next 1-2 days you may find, what forum is working more slowly: it will take some time till I will tune and setup in full the new software.

Purpose of upgrade is to increase the server's security.

This text is pre-announce. Before to start upgrade I will make additional warning. Sorry for troubles and thank you for understanding.

Moses
May 27th, 2017, 14:53
Hello everyone,

I'm finishing preparation for software upgrade, and if everything will going in accordance with my plans, then today at evening (Bangkok time) forum will be closed for writing for about 30-60 minutes, may be more, but I hope to make everything inside limits "up to 60 minutes".

Moses

Moses
May 27th, 2017, 20:26
upgrade will start in about 15-20 min, site may be will down for about 20-30 min then... in case you will see site down longer - try to refresh page in browser

Moses
May 27th, 2017, 23:17
anybody here? :)

Surfcrest
May 28th, 2017, 02:11
:clapping:

Moses
May 28th, 2017, 02:12
yeah :) we are at new server already :)