PDA

View Full Version : Prisma Bar

arsenal
May 24th, 2017, 08:52
I have just read on a so called rival forum that Prisma Bar (formerly Funny Boys) has now returned to being a go go bar. This is wonderful news and you can be sure that your favourite ear to the ground, eye on the ball, nose to the grindstone Pattaya centric poster will hot foot it there to take a sample of the offerings asap.

Dalewood
May 24th, 2017, 18:31
I have just read on a so called rival forum that Prisma Bar (formerly Funny Boys) has now returned to being a go go bar. This is wonderful news and you can be sure that your favourite ear to the ground, eye on the ball, nose to the grindstone Pattaya centric poster will hot foot it there to take a sample of the offerings asap.

Ear, eye, nose, and a hot foot----does this mean you are chomping at the bit? Or just planning for some hands-on research?

arsenal
May 24th, 2017, 21:13
Excellent question. I like to keep my hand in re. hot Thai boys and am very excited at the prospect of getting my leg over once again.

scottish-guy
May 24th, 2017, 22:07
...I like to keep my hand in...

Sounds like the Fat Cunt former owner's penchant for "big boys with small hands" has rubbed off on you and you have joined the Fisting crowd

frequent
May 24th, 2017, 22:20
Sounds like the Fat Cunt former owner's penchant for "big boys with small hands" has rubbed off on you and you have joined the Fisting crowdOnly if they're straight Chinese boys. As he's already admitted the gay ones turn and run as soon as they see him

arsenal
May 24th, 2017, 22:20
Mmm. I believe it was Bonnie Prince Charlie's insatiable desire to be constantly fisted by his gillie, Gorbals (Gobby Gay) Gordon that lead to the invention of the kilt. But I may be mistaken. HaHa.

arsenal
May 25th, 2017, 00:44
Detective Chief Inspector Arsenal has been on investigations. Having seen the genial French owner of X-boys sitting in Prisma very recently and looking at the picture posted on GB is it possible he has something to do with this place? If so it's a good omen. His record of running successful go go bars is very good.

http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8496

arsenal
May 30th, 2017, 02:35
So. I visited Prisma go go bar this evening. It is obvious they have set themselves up to ape/compete with Cupidol. Music not too loud, lighting nicely balanced and no smoking. I counted 14 boys on stage, all were wearing white boxer briefs and were very easy on the eye. A nice mixture, a little heavy on the twimks for me but a few hot straight boys as well. My off from there was excellent and provided me with a couple of hours of top quality entertainment. Drink prices are 200 baht and the off fee is 400 baht. Quite a few customers. This is a bar doing everything right.

francois
May 30th, 2017, 04:44
New avatar, arsenal? An improvement over Cerberus, the Hound of Hades.

neddy3
May 30th, 2017, 05:56
So. I visited Prisma go go bar this evening. It is obvious they have set themselves up to ape/compete with Cupidol. Music not too loud, lighting nicely balanced and no smoking. I counted 14 boys on stage, all were wearing white boxer briefs and were very easy on the eye. A nice mixture, a little heavy on the twimks for me but a few hot straight boys as well. My off from there was excellent and provided me with a couple of hours of top quality entertainment. Drink prices are 200 baht and the off fee is 400 baht. Quite a few customers. This is a bar doing everything right.

This is indeed good news.