PDA

View Full Version : Sex is awesome...

cdnmatt
May 22nd, 2017, 21:07
That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Sex is awsome, isn't it? Uplifts your spirits like none other, especially when it's with someone you love.

This board has been taking a downward thanks to one delusional old man who thinks he's a bully, so thought I'd make a post we can all agree on. Sex is good, and feels even better!

ne

Nirish guy
May 22nd, 2017, 22:04
Are you telling us you're in love now or just making a general assumption perhaps ?

And yes personally I think sex is great too, whether onen is in "love" ( even though thats just some silly chemical reaction going on is in our brain) or not - to me is more about the Sex rather than the "love". To me sex and "love" too very different things, although granted if you can combine both then that's even better I guess.

cdnmatt
May 22nd, 2017, 22:27
Both, general assumption, and I'm in love. The chemical reaction you're looking for is oxytocin, which is why hugs feel so good, cuddling feels so good, why mothers love cuddling their kids, etc.

It's a natural chemical oue body produces, which is why intimate touch feels so good. And on that note, I should really stop thinking, and just enjoy what life has to offer. :)
n

justaguy
May 23rd, 2017, 01:31
Sex is great, for me it doesn't matter if love is involved, and to think last few weeks I had sex with at least four persons, but not the two persons I really love, oh well :(

latintopxxx
May 23rd, 2017, 02:10
..agree sex is great...with me doesnt have to be with the one I love...get a fantastic high from anonymous sex...

francois
May 23rd, 2017, 09:22
I have friends who say sex is nothing special for them, and in fact, say there are many more important things in life. These two gays are "partners" but never have sex with each other and, for sure, with no one else. They think I am a perv for enjoying my sex life in Thailand with guys 1/2, 1/3 or less my age and yes, legal sex.

arsenal
May 23rd, 2017, 09:34
Rare footage has emerged of Sexual Deviant Latin with one of his unfortunate offs. Watch how the victim pretends to be dead before trying to escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd2LQdk3OUM&spfreload=10

cdnmatt
May 23rd, 2017, 10:19
I have friends who say sex is nothing special for them, and in fact, say there are many more important things in life. These two gays are "partners" but never have sex with each other and, for sure, with no one else. They think I am a perv for enjoying my sex life in Thailand with guys 1/2, 1/3 or less my age and yes, legal sex.

No, no, sex is definitely very healthy for you. For example, just take last night. I was feeling kind of sluggish and lazy, and was thinking I'll just make a sandwich for dinner, and good enough. Then he shows up in my bedroom fresh out of the shower, one thing leads to another, and *bleep*.

Next thing I know, I'm in the kitchen chopping up veggies, and cooking a kick ass spahgetti, lol. :)

Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some whip cream. :)

francois
May 23rd, 2017, 10:46
Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some whip cream. :)

Just have Leo whip up a handful of cream for you.

christianpfc
May 25th, 2017, 10:08
My sex life is the following:

10% is poor (I get involved with someone, but he is not so much my type. It happened twice (!!!) that I fell for profiles on hornet who used pictures of their younger brother, but before I could say "Wait a moment, but that's not your picture in the profile?" we were in bed.)

80% is so-so, where I would say "to have sex is better than not to have sex", but afterwards I think "I could have skipped this effort of time (and half of the cases money) and read a book instead", but these 90% are necessary to find the

10% is good where I want to see the boy again for a repeat.

arsenal
May 25th, 2017, 10:19
Christian: Your desire to bring basic maths into a thread about sex has inspired me to buy an accounts book and keep better records.
😂😃😃

AsDaRa
May 25th, 2017, 13:04
Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side

BUT

also boring, when you have to pleasure someone else. Giving blowjobs soon becomes very boring for me. After 1, 2 minutes I don't like it anymore. Also fucking a boy is great, but being fucked isn't (at least for me, I know there are exceptions). And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.

So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all.

arsenal
May 25th, 2017, 14:14
AsDaRa wrote:

"Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side
BUT
also boring, when you have to pleasure someone else. Giving blowjobs soon becomes very boring for me. After 1, 2 minutes I don't like it anymore. Also fucking a boy is great, but being fucked isn't (at least for me, I know there are exceptions). And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.
So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all."

Totally agree. So these days I soo much prefer paid for sex to free. The paid for is fantastic and the free is often hard work. I know it really annoys Rabbi Poxxy but the good stuff costs a little more. I'm happy to pay it.

justaguy
May 25th, 2017, 23:57
Hold on, why would paid sex be great and free wouldn't. Are you so old you cannot be active for about 20 minutes ? Oh my...

cdnmatt
May 26th, 2017, 03:51
Sex is great yes when you are on the receiving side

BUT

So I like the receiving side of sex a lot. Giving it, is not great at all.

I'm not into anal at all, either top or bottom, so that one is out. However, I don't mind to be on the giving end of pleasure. Having a gorgeous body to play with, while knowing he loves his body being played with works just fine for me. Usually only takes about 5 minutes before he's hard as a rock, and decides to jump into it aswell. :)

As for paid vs. free sex, I don't know, would have to say I like the free sex. Multiple reasons. One, I obviously it's better when both of you actually want sex with each other. Plus then there's the fact you know each other's "secret spots", plus fully trust each other with your lives and bodies, opening things up that much more. Plus just the spontaneous nature of it. I could be sitting here banging out some code, and next thing I know, 5 minutes later he's naked on my lap, or we're in the shower together, or whatever. :)

frequent
May 26th, 2017, 15:32
Hold on, why would paid sex be great and free wouldn'tI pay them so they'll go away afterwards

francois
May 26th, 2017, 19:03
And boys who give a handjob during massage to some 80 year old who needs minutes and minutes before he cums, how boring for that boy.

I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them. :mocking_mini:

justaguy
May 26th, 2017, 20:23
I pay them so they'll go away afterwards

What's the fun in that ? The after sex cuddle might be the best thing of the whole affair :)

arsenal
May 26th, 2017, 20:47
Francois wrote:
"I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them."

Well Francois, it's like this. They are young and lithe and hot and firm and attractive and etc and etc and you are.......need I go on?

AsDaRa
May 26th, 2017, 23:31
Francois wrote:
"I am not 80 yo but my experiences are that some of the boyz take forever to cum while I have to hold back waiting for them."

Well Francois, it's like this. They are young and lithe and hot and firm and attractive and etc and etc and you are.......need I go on?

I think it has more to do with that these boys cum many times a week. If they had just finished with a customer and 2 hours later are with a new one, and the day before that, the boy had 3 customers, then I am not surprised even a young man needs some time to cum again. I don't think it is the looks of the farang which is causing the delay in cuming.

francois
May 26th, 2017, 23:47
Francois wrote:

My avatar says it all, suave, débonnaire, élégant, one could say un beau mec.

frequent
May 27th, 2017, 05:29
What's the fun in that ? The after sex cuddle might be the best thing of the whole affair :)Evidently you are easily pleased

cdnmatt
May 27th, 2017, 10:26
Don't want to start a new thread about this, but who here likes to cook? If not, and if you like great sex, I would suggest you take up cooking. ;)

heh...

francois
May 27th, 2017, 19:57
Now that is a logical syllogism if there ever was one.

justaguy
May 28th, 2017, 01:15
Evidently you are easily pleased

That depends on who does the cuddling and how.

justaguy
May 28th, 2017, 01:20
Don't want to start a new thread about this, but who here likes to cook? If not, and if you like great sex, I would suggest you take up cooking. ;)

heh...

I cannot cook, unless it's something really really simple. Therefore I have this Lao boyfriend who is an excellent cook, had been working in Bangkok for years as a cook. Now he does not work as a cook (in holland) but his talent is still there, because he makes me some of the best food on this planet.

I once (or maybe still in a way) had an affair with another Lao guy, last year I dumped that guy because I know he cannot cook, even though he claims he can. About five years ago he made me a som Tam back in the village in Lao, that must have been the worst som tam I ever ate. ...