PDA

View Full Version : wine bar

paperboy
May 22nd, 2017, 05:48
Well sice i will be in cambodia in a few weeks time, after my trip in Thailand, i thought i would check out to see if there was any new bars in S.R.
and had a look to see if the staion wine bar was still going.
and fell accross this
http://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newsworthy/notorious-pedophile-living-cambodia-arrested-australia-linked-missing-children-adelaide-1966-t9844.html

I have been to the bar over a few years, and never liked the guy, once i nearly knocked him out. I was sitting at the bar waiting for a friend, was on my second GT , and he came over and told me to move because it was a regulars seat and he will be in , in 2 min, told him to fuck off, and the old man came in and wanted to sit on my seat told them both to fuck off, or i would knock them out. they backed off and that was the end of that.

paperboy
May 25th, 2017, 07:32
makes me wonder sometimes,
has this post made some of you older posters feel a little scared or guilty??
normally if i post anything, the same nutters will high jack it
but mention this
everuyone seems to have body swearved it
just weard

frequent
May 25th, 2017, 13:37
Well sice i will be in cambodia in a few weeks time, after my trip in Thailand, i thought i would check out to see if there was any new bars in S.R.
and fell accross this
http://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newsworthy/notorious-pedophile-living-cambodia-arrested-australia-linked-missing-children-adelaide-1966-t9844.html

I have been to the bar over a few years, and never liked the guy, once i nearly knocked him out. I was sitting at the bar waiting for a friend, was on my second GT , and he came over and told me to move because it was a regulars seat and he will be in , in 2 min, told him to fuck off, and the old man came in and wanted to sit on my seat told them both to fuck off, or i would knock them out. they backed off and that was the end of that.You sound a real charmer

paperboy
May 25th, 2017, 17:26
just dont like old creepy men telling me what to do
thats all
no charm needed

francois
May 27th, 2017, 04:39
makes me wonder sometimes,
has this post made some of you older posters feel a little scared or guilty??
normally if i post anything, the same nutters will high jack it
but mention this
everuyone seems to have body swearved it
just weard

For sure, weard.

Nirish guy
May 28th, 2017, 02:52
Or possibly it's just that few (if any) people have been to his bar and so your post means very little to them, there's always that distinct possibly of course, but hey don't let that stop you tarring us all with some brush that you seem to be waving eh.

FarangRuMak
June 3rd, 2017, 20:09
and fell accross this

I have been to the bar over a few years, and never liked the guy, once i nearly knocked him out. I was sitting at the bar waiting for a friend, was on my second GT , and he came over and told me to move because it was a regulars seat and he will be in , in 2 min, told him to fuck off, and the old man came in and wanted to sit on my seat told them both to fuck off, or i would knock them out. they backed off and that was the end of that.
You should have allowed the customer to sit on "his" stool first and then knocked him off his perch.
You could always truthfully boast that you "knocked a guy off" in Cambodia just for taking "your" stool.
That's when everyone would give you a wide berth for sure.