PDA

View Full Version : hotels laos

Bert
May 16th, 2017, 20:50
I will visit Vientiane, Vang Vieng and Luangprabang.
Anywone good hotel experiences in these cities?
Possible to bring a visitor to the room or strict hotel policy?

goji
May 17th, 2017, 01:36
Finding a willing & attractive visitor is surprisingly difficult, considering the number of Laos boys working in Thailand. Or perhaps that's why it is difficult in Laos.
My encounters have been in massage places, saunas & an obscure short time hotel, which the boy new all about. Hotel policy has not been tested.

paulo15
May 17th, 2017, 19:40
Hi,
I didn't have a problem with the visitor and hotel issue in Vientiane or Luang Prabang, the company seemed to know the ropes. I did stay in either decent or gay friendly/owned places mind.
Cheers

Brad the Impala
May 18th, 2017, 05:10
Paulo, it would be helpful therefore to answer Bert's request with the hotels you used.

I haven't been to Luang Prabang for twenty years, so my information is way out of date, but i found it one of the gayest places that I had ever visited, and all the gay guys that we met had been born there, rather than moved there. Must be something in the water.

paulo15
May 18th, 2017, 10:31
Paulo, it would be helpful therefore to answer Bert's request with the hotels you used.

Hi,
I did by responding to Bert's PM.
Cheers

latintopxxx
May 19th, 2017, 03:18
whats with the secrecy...kinda defeats the object of this board....not like u r peddling hard drugs

paulo15
May 20th, 2017, 18:07
whats with the secrecy...kinda defeats the object of this board....not like u r peddling hard drugs
Why do you care?

FarangRuMak
June 3rd, 2017, 20:34
Things may have changed but I stayed in a very nice old style hotel with a "homo sexual" owner in Vientiane some years ago.
It was close to and perhaps opposite a bar called Chai Yo Bar which in turn is very close to the Museum.
I forget the name of the hotel but I will never forget the handsome male staff in the Chai Yo bar.