PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

yaletown605
May 8th, 2017, 00:17
Hello,

I am new to the forum. Will be in Bangkok in a few weeks.

I have a question about gay massage. I have never been to one. People here talks about Banana Club, Prince, My Hero, Ninespa, etc.

I know these are gay massage place. For the price + tip, I know there will be some erotic massage going on. I assume the boys will be nude and some showering. But is there actual intercourse going on in the room? Would I ask for a top or a bottom or just let it happens? Will there be oral? Can I suck him? Will he cum?

Sorry about the blunt questions. Just not sure what goes on in these massage place.

On that topic, which place has more muscle guys?

Thanks all.

arsenal
May 8th, 2017, 01:10
All the massage boys have gone home to Issan for the famous nicest rice queen queen of the rice festival that takes place every time the rice is considered nice and the nice rice queen rises.

pong
May 8th, 2017, 01:35
There is no real answer, it will vary. The only thing is that there is only 1 place renowned for musclemen-and also for occasional near-extortion price expectations of these men: TAWAN, in a side soi just off Suriwong, near patpong and that former gay HTL. I am not at all into that, so no own exper. there.
No, boys are most often sparsely clad during the msg, which will near always be the starter. Ask for OIL (or aroma) msg-sometimes they let you choose the odour/smell. Sooner or later the towel or undies will fall though-and you will be naked right from the start after the obligatory shower before. What you ''can'' do with him varies with boy. Its rare that he will also come, though-pretty obvious reason. The game is usually finished when you come, which is the main goal, and in more touristy/wesetrn-aimed places that will be ASAP.
Expect no english from him as a rule and the more or less standard procedure (the whole thing can happen without any word spoken) is to start with a bit of serious msg-strokes, which will soon turn into more erotic fondling, also to test/check what you are into and then its just as variable as men are in this world. You can usually handle/fondle him too-nothing of that long list of prohibitions that seems the rule in US or EUR for that. In fact quite a lot of guys do enjoy a mutual play.
You mention tourist-aimed places (I DK about that 9spa) thus they will have seen it all (but not necessarily all boys working there ate the mo you enter) and there will be a captain or receptionist to provide answers to your Qs. Good luck and maybe report back how it went? Choke dee duay.
BTW-arsenal above seems to have missed the musclemen quote, ricey queens are about the opposite!

Smiles
May 9th, 2017, 05:30
And good luck with Pong, Yaletown. As he points out: " ... expect no english from him ... "
Vancouver 'Yaletown' or some other place, possibly Aberdeen? Connecticut?

Surfcrest
May 9th, 2017, 14:34
I know these are gay massage place. For the price + tip, I know there will be some erotic massage going on. I assume the boys will be nude and some showering. But is there actual intercourse going on in the room? Would I ask for a top or a bottom or just let it happens? Will there be oral? Can I suck him? Will he cum?

We have a few experts here with the massage questions. I've found, even the most legit places that totally don't look like the offer a "happy ending" quite often do, somehow. I think if you want Top or Bottom, Skinny or Muscles: you need to find a place that allows you to select the guy first. Don't rely on someone else to tell you whether they are Top or Bottom, Smoke or Not, as most often they'll only tell you what you want to hear...or what makes you make a selection and go away.

I've also had much more luck with massages in Pattaya...than Bangkok.

Surfcrest

Manforallseasons
May 9th, 2017, 14:43
Many years ago when first I came to Thailand I stayed in BKK near Banana it was the one and only gay massage place I have been to my experience was less than stellar, but differnt strikes for different folks.

yaletown605
May 9th, 2017, 20:22
From the comment, I assume that in most cases, I can have intercourse with these boys in the massage place.;)

francois
May 9th, 2017, 21:08
From the comment, I assume that in most cases, I can have intercourse with these boys in the massage place.;)

What comment. I am far from an expert in matters of massage but I would not consider intercourse as a routine happening.

Moses
May 10th, 2017, 00:19

Most true sign what you may expect "something at the end" in massage shop - is minimal tips politic. If you will meet prices like "body massage 600 baht/hour, minimal tips to masseur 1000 baht" - then you at right place for "happy ending", numbers are just for sample, but usually minimal tips are higher than price of massage

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2017, 01:38
at the real risk of being mercilessly attacked by the likes of arsetroll/scotty...or a477(shudder...) ...in my experience just about any massage place with male masseurs hanging around in the silom /suriwong/soi 4 neighbourhood ....guarantees a very happy ending....or in my case beginning....

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2017, 01:48
...and massage..450-600BHT....tip never more than 400BHT...and thats for FULL service...not a tug and cuddle that would satisfy the like of ever so grateful arseTroll

fedssocr
May 10th, 2017, 05:50
Depends on the guy and the place to a certain extent.

My recent experiences at Banana were quite pleasant. They have regular massage downstairs and erotic massage upstairs. Cost is a little bit on the high side and there is a minimum tip set forth. Upstairs the guy will shower with you before and after. Some are better at massage than others if you want an actual massage with your fun. Both guys I met upstairs on my most recent trip were very sweet. Both were pretty skinny, boyish types. One was surprisingly large. Second guy was pretty much willing to do anything. I also had a regular massage there downstairs one evening. I was pretty stiff after my long flights so it was nice to have a real massage. The guy was fairly young and handsome but no hanky panky. Very heavy pressure which in retrospect was a little too hard.

Pretty much every place I have been to in Bangkok has been a good experience. If you want essentially a sex massage then go to one of those places and don't go to a regular massage shop expecting more.

arsenal
May 10th, 2017, 08:47
After a virtual beating on China Southern with his knees wedged under his podgy Arabic face and a night in his flea infested hostel Sexual Deviant persuaded a junkie he found near the bins to give him some r and r. Later he negotiated a 10 baht discount for a bowl of noodles He had a wonderful 'holiday'.

francois
May 10th, 2017, 22:16
...and massage..450-600BHT....tip never more than 400BHT...and thats for FULL service...not a tug and cuddle that would satisfy the like of ever so grateful arseTroll

You forgot to add, "the massage boy was thrilled with my tip". That is what I often hear from some farang who are cheap with their tips.

Bert
May 14th, 2017, 16:20
I read your comment on massage.
I'm much into slim an tall guys and I think you found some in Banana massage upstairs.
Where is the place exactly and how much did you pay upstairs?
Did the guys like to kiss too?

latintopxxx
May 17th, 2017, 07:55
francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....they must think your a fucking farang fool (theres some alliteration for u) when u tip something like bht1000

latintopxxx
May 17th, 2017, 07:56
...but then i gotta apologise..who am I to tell u what to do with your money...if u wanna buy love and happiness and contentment...knock yourself out...

arsenal
May 17th, 2017, 09:40
Sexual Deviant wrote:

"francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....they must think your a fucking farang fool (theres some alliteration for u) when u tip something like bht1000."

And yet you never actually say where you went and paid such a small amount of money. It's almost as if some of the stuff you write isn't true. As if one of the worlds foreskins, sorry foremost international auditors would lie. Hahaha.

francois
May 18th, 2017, 00:21
francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....

Maybe a smile but more likely grin and bear it. *

Saying that I personally know others, who like you, claim the masseur is smiling, happy, thrilled, etc to receive a paltry tip for services rendered. In their case they tip even less than 400 Baht. In my case they never say anything much, take the tip and disappear; I am not a Cheap Charlies, so maybe, as you say, Francois is a fucking, farang, fool, or maybe you and my Charlie' friends are deluding themselves ?

*]suffer pain or misfortune in a stoical manner[/B].

latintopxxx
May 18th, 2017, 02:57
there u go...and that just about sums it up...minimum wage is BHT 330?? and thats for an 8 hour day...standing behind a shop counter...or doing heavy dirty manual work on a construction site...but u think that a 1 hour massage with a few extras deserves a tip superior to the daily minimum wage....

francois
May 18th, 2017, 11:15
Many of these massage boyz sit in front of the shop and may not even get a single customer that day thus no money, not even 330 Baht. But again, your reasoning, and that of others is simply a justification to give a low tip. Each to his own. But I do agree, over tipping for a poor massage and a not so happy ending , doesn't deserve a generous tip, just a fair tip.
In my opinion a fair tip would be equal to that of fee the house charges, unless the massage was a total flop.

Oliver
May 18th, 2017, 14:27
Some falangs apparently have little idea of the day-to day lives of the guys who service us. Even during the "good old days" , all but the most favoured and most fortunate depended on the comradeship of their friends to survive. If one of them had a successful night, he'd be expected to help out those of his group who didn't, sharing food, helping with rent and so on.
Of course life was better than working in a rice paddy; that is not denied. And certainly many guys enjoyed themselves immensely, particularly the friendships. Some even found life-partners. But the suggestion that a tip of a few hundred baht- the same as we pay for a beer in Soi Twilight- is enough , particularly when that may be the only tip received in two or three days, is ludicrous.
I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable, particularly when the price of a drink would be enough to provide a meal for a decent young man and a couple of his mates. What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision? Whatever it is, it's wrong.

arsenal
May 18th, 2017, 14:54
You're wasting your time Oliver. Whether Sexual Deviant does or doesn't pay as he claims and few believe him on that or indeed anything else....but it won't stop him posting he does. He is ours and ours alone because no other board would let him in.

latintopxxx
May 18th, 2017, 15:23
How do u know im not on another board??
And as an independent contractor I know what its like to fight for business....during the 2008 downturn my income dropped by 60%....my reaction wasnt to sit on my arse...play with my phone ...ignore customers...and double my fee....
If i was a MB id be out there smiling till my tonsils fell out....and would do my best to provide an extraordinary service....especially if I could earn a days wage in an hour...but then maybe some of u r vegans or something.

scottish-guy
May 18th, 2017, 15:36
....I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable... What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision?..

In many cases it's probably resentment.

Elderly gay desperadoes (like Poxxxy) would dearly like to get laid for free but know that they are too fucking butt-ugly and toxic in their personality for anybody except a one-legged hare-lipped tranny midget on crack to go near them without being paid to do so.

Therefore they express their pent up frustration at having to pay at all in the form of treating their victims like shit and paying the least possible.

For a fuller explanation read my latest paper "The Psychology of Pony Riding" in this months edition of the British Journal of Psychiatry

a447
May 18th, 2017, 16:06
Fear not! Latin's stories about using the boys and paying them a piddling tip are just that - stories.

You can do the maths. If he had such a massage and only paid a small tip, he would not be allowed back. There are only so many massage places and sooner or later he'd run out of places to go.

So if you believe his posts over the years, there must be hundreds of massage places none of us has ever heard of, known only to Latin. But surely he would have visited them all by now.

So it's just more Latin bullshit.

He sometimes posted about Prime Massage in Bangkok, where he rode the boys like ponies every day and threw a miserly tip at them. However, a quick search on this board suggests you'd be lucky if you got anything more than a hand job there - even that was hit and miss, as it's basically just a legitimate massage place.

More lies.

Nirish guy
May 18th, 2017, 17:09
If i was a MB id be out there smiling till my tonsils fell out....and would do my best to provide an extraordinary service...

Out of interest Latin - so, if you WERE a moneyboy - I'm just wondering would you go with yourself if "you" came into the bar and asked for the services of the MB you given the activities you say you prefer or would you tell yourself customer self to go fuck yourself ? ( wow now there's one hell of an existential conversation :-)

arsenal
May 18th, 2017, 17:13
Sexual Deviant wrote:
"How do u know im not on another board??"

I think you're getting even more stupid.
YOU might be there but your handle and the persona you use here aren't. There's only two other boards and neither of them has the name and neither of them would allow you to fantasise the way you do here. Gaythailand is for normal pleasant discussion and Gaybutton is for Gaybutton. Where could you fit in there? That's how I know.

Now, I wonder if Latin's little arsewipe, Freaky is going to jump in to give him some moral support. Or is he too busy trying to think how he can prove to a447 that he does live in Bangkok while appearing to not care. You got tricked into following a447 down his muddy path Freaky and now you're up to your neck in the swamp he laid for you. Hahaha. Could you not see what he was doing? You idiot.

a447
May 18th, 2017, 21:17
Yep, he followed me right down the garden path!

What a loser!

Lol

And to think he once had it all on this board. Through embarrassing, unabashed self-promotion, arrogance and ego he lorded over us inferior beings. He'd get up on his pedestal and cast his pearls of "wisdom" and we, who he considered the swine, were expected to grateful to him for deigning to share his "knowledge" with us.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Flat on their face.

The myth of frequent /kommie has been well and truly debunked. By his very own words, no less.

His credibility has now sunk to the level of the other board frauds - matt, Latin and Brad.

How sweet it is!

Lol

justaguy
May 18th, 2017, 23:43
Some falangs apparently have little idea of the day-to day lives of the guys who service us. Even during the "good old days" , all but the most favoured and most fortunate depended on the comradeship of their friends to survive. If one of them had a successful night, he'd be expected to help out those of his group who didn't, sharing food, helping with rent and so on.
Of course life was better than working in a rice paddy; that is not denied. And certainly many guys enjoyed themselves immensely, particularly the friendships. Some even found life-partners. But the suggestion that a tip of a few hundred baht- the same as we pay for a beer in Soi Twilight- is enough , particularly when that may be the only tip received in two or three days, is ludicrous.
I never understand why denying a fair payment is so enjoyable, particularly when the price of a drink would be enough to provide a meal for a decent young man and a couple of his mates. What is it? meanness (as Arsenal suggests)? or the expression of a sexual need to be "in charge"? or is it a racial and quasi-political decision? Whatever it is, it's wrong.

What do you consider a fair payment for a shag in Thailand ? Just wondering, I wouldn't know as I do NOT have paid sex, might as well wank..

scottish-guy
May 18th, 2017, 23:49
... I do NOT have paid sex, might as well wank..

Do you self suck, lick your own arse and shag yourself as well?

If so you should be in a circus rather than a forum

:drink:

latintopxxx
May 19th, 2017, 02:54
a447...too much print...boring. Keep it short and vicious.

francois
May 19th, 2017, 06:47
What do you consider a fair payment for a shag in Thailand ? Just wondering, I wouldn't know as I do NOT have paid sex, might as well wank..

I don't often have paid sex but, when I do, they pay me.

latintopxxx
May 19th, 2017, 08:38
stop drinking cheap french plonk....u r starting to hallucinate...stick with excellent new world wine

scottish-guy
May 19th, 2017, 23:14
Oh he doesn't like the French OR the Scots.

Never mind Francois, we still have the "Auld Alliance" :drink:

It's a good job he doesn't hate the Chinese as well, or the cheap bastard would have to pay more for his flight.

francois
May 20th, 2017, 01:06
Now-now, scottish-guy, one of my best buddies is none other than a Scot who posts on this forum; a true gentleman,bar none.

Plus I do enjoy a good Whisky (Scotch of course).

Yes, my most recent flight in Biz Class was on China Eastern Air. Very nice and much cheaper than most other airlines.

latintopxxx
May 20th, 2017, 03:24
Oh I love the french...excellent to fuck...

scottish-guy
May 20th, 2017, 10:09
Francois you completely misread my post and let Poxxxy off the hook - it was him I was joshing, not you!!!

Don't tell me I have to agree with him about "drink less plonk"?

:lol:

francois
May 20th, 2017, 13:08
Excuse me, but the wines I drink are not plonk! How did this thread ever get so far off course from Bangkok Massage?

justaguy
May 20th, 2017, 13:33
Do you self suck, lick your own arse and shag yourself as well?

If so you should be in a circus rather than a forum

:drink:

Hmm, did it ever occur to you that you can have sex with another person, without having to pay anything ? Guess not...

scottish-guy
May 20th, 2017, 14:04
Hmmm, did I t ever occur to you that the variety of possible sexual activities which can be engaged in with another person can amount to rather more than giving yourself a wank? Guess not...

I despair at the written comprehension level of some posters in this forum - it's often below that of a retarded 12yo

arsenal
May 20th, 2017, 16:30
It's very simple. Paid for is better than free. Not just sex but virtually everything. The good stuff costs and this is where Latin leaves the conversation.

latintopxxx
May 20th, 2017, 17:00
...arsenal most definitely always pays full retail price...never negotiates a discount....

arsenal
May 20th, 2017, 19:57
There seems little point in going over this again SDL. Unless you're looking for another chance to write the 'look at me' stuff.

latintopxxx
May 21st, 2017, 03:12
agree, u r far too old and entrenched in your ways to see the light...

arsenal
May 21st, 2017, 07:13
Yes. I agree with you SDL. We have different standards, tastes and budgets.

justaguy
May 23rd, 2017, 01:43
Hmmm, did I t ever occur to you that the variety of possible sexual activities which can be engaged in with another person can amount to rather more than giving yourself a wank? Guess not...

I despair at the written comprehension level of some posters in this forum - it's often below that of a retarded 12yo

Before you despair, maybe you should fit the shoe, as your ramblings have no relevance to what I wrote...

I merely claimed that I rather wank myself than having to pay someone to have sex with me. Now if your post isn't retarded, I don't know what is, it does not at all apply to anything I wrote.

Jim234
September 11th, 2018, 18:15
The best place I've been to is MyHero. It is casual and the masseur is high quality. I had this masseur called Nut who gave me the best experience ever. Go for MyHero, the quality of the men are better than those they post on the website.It made my trip to Bangkok unforgettable.