PDA

View Full Version : Shan Boys Trafficked in Chiang Mai

Manforallseasons
May 4th, 2017, 16:24
http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2015/shan-boys-trafficking/

Moses
May 4th, 2017, 16:37
Fake news from Jan 2015 ?

We hope you enjoyed what was obviously a tongue in cheek “expose” on the plight of trafficking “victims”, used as a blatant excuse to show lot’s of pictures of handsome Shan young Men.

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2017, 17:54
Oh go cry me another river....trafficked...yeah right.... more likely they figured out that earning bht330/day at the 7-11 isn't so great compared to .... u know what

scottish-guy
May 4th, 2017, 18:30
Fucking hell Poxxxy - you didn't even read the article before you posted that ludicrous comment, did you?

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 18:35
You're so stupid. Sexual Deviant. Haha. Anyway, they're way out of your league and price range because quality boys like that won't want to go to your dormitory/hostel.

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2017, 21:18
too right I didnt read it....its most probably some lefty tree hugging BBC/CNN production...bit like all the trafficked girls from Nepal or some God forsaken mountain shithole...u would think that by now they would know what awaits them in India....but noooooooo....they all so "naive" ...on purpose by mistake.
Its a fucking racket to get the stupid white man with bottomless pockets to support some do gooder NGO...
Or like in Ethiopia/Somalia..theres always a fucking famine and we gotta throw millions at them every 10 years or so because they breed like rabbits...you would think by now that they'd all be dead....

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 21:24
You should read it, if only to realise what a total fool you've just made of yourself. It's this attention to detail that has made you such a feared and respected auditor no doubt.
HAHAHA

francois
May 4th, 2017, 22:02
I was shocked to read that article. I never knew such a situation existed in Chiang Mai!

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 22:18
I'd wrestle a tiger to get to the boy in black sitting on the fence.

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2017, 00:21
....It's this attention to detail that has made you such a feared and respected auditor no doubt...

If Poxxxy had been the FBI's forensic auditor, Al Capone would have had nothing to worry about.

dab69
May 5th, 2017, 00:51
I would free the boy from his chains.

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2017, 04:55
nah...too pretty...whats with all the makeup?!

Manforallseasons
May 5th, 2017, 09:49
Too fem, yuck!

Andaman!
May 5th, 2017, 13:42
Latin - in future it might be wise to read the article first. You have just made yourself look supremely stupid!! If you don't know why - read the article and then you will. And you would be wise to follow the age old mantra "never assume".

frequent
May 5th, 2017, 14:03
You have just made yourself look supremely stupid!!I'm pretty certain that latintopxxx, like me, couldn't care less whether others think he looks stupid or not. Worrying what others think of you is rather vulgar

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2017, 15:11
The above thinking explains perfectly why so many farang shamble around Pattaya looking like a bag of shit.

:D

latintopxxx
May 6th, 2017, 15:54
speak for yourself...

MiniMee
May 6th, 2017, 16:54
They're living the dream Scottie...living the dream.

frequent
May 6th, 2017, 17:17
The above thinking explains perfectly why so many farang shamble around Pattaya looking like a bag of shit.

You're speaking of a447 and arsenal's favourite town - perhaps why your description is so accurate

arsenal
May 6th, 2017, 19:04
How dare you. I'm bloody gorgeous.

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2017, 19:11
I think I've hit a nerve.

Good!

BonTong
May 9th, 2017, 13:37
I'd wrestle a tiger to get to the boy in black sitting on the fence.
Ah, I do believe the handsome Mr Ice has broken many hearts.

He's still around......

http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2016/moving-service-transport-and-delivery-in-chiang-mai/

sglad
May 23rd, 2017, 17:24
I first read this as Shan boys terrific in Chiang Mai. :lol:

Well the goodlooking ones can pass off as models (Chinese ancestry, but with high noses/cheekbones and big eyes) but the rest are nothing special IMHO and can be quite rough-looking. Same same as all other ethnic groups, I suppose.

francois
May 24th, 2017, 21:27
What about Singapore guys, rough-looking?

sglad
May 24th, 2017, 22:06
Limiting my comments to gay guys, I'd say not generally. We're too dandified if anything. Not all certainly but a lot of guys place a huge importance on gymning and grooming. Diet, occupation and a relatively comfortable living environment (again, I'm generalising) have impacted on our appearance. Those who can afford it go for facials (not the ones you're thinking of :D), manicures, pedicures, spa treatments, etc. But straight metrosexuals do too.

It's a bit different with Thai guys because rent boys are included in our discussions and some of these gay-for-pay rent boys can be quite rough looking (based on what I've seen at AA and NMW) which appeals to a segment of the market. Some like a Shan guy I play football with (he's not a rent boy as far as I know) suffers from all sorts of aches and pains from a previous life working in construction and we're the same age. He's had a tough life. I guess you could say he's a bit rough looking but he's a heck of a nice guy with a smile and a naturally-sculpted body to die for. And let me not get started on his prominent inguinal ligament which leads to a massive co...(that was for for a447 *big wave*). :D

BonTong
May 26th, 2017, 04:13
a Shan guy I play football with (he's not a rent boy as far as I know) suffers from all sorts of aches and pains from a previous life working in construction and we're the same age.
Impressive, a seventy something Tai Yai still playing football? Not surprised he suffers a few aches and pains.

sglad
May 26th, 2017, 05:08
Impressive, a seventy something Tai Yai still playing football? Not surprised he suffers a few aches and pains.

Oh you're so funny, Dok Tong. :D Weeeelll, it's not as impressive as a lumpy 80-year-old pulling 19-year-old philosophy students. :D