PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo me die! Not just Thai boys.

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 12:06
Recently seduced as I was by a rather handsome 24 year old Chinese boy, in the morning he asked me for 150 rmb (for interview materials) which I happily gave him. Finding the taste of English gentleman Arsenal very much to his liking he contacted me a week later and we spent another night together. He did go into Chinese 'manic mode' which included plugging a never ending supply of electrical goods into every available socket, going out at 11.00pm to meet someone for 20 minutes, ordering food at midnight and then collapsing exhausted on the bed. However he was beautiful to sleep with. In the morning as well as posing naked and demanding I take photographs of him (really) he asked for 150 rmb for dinner, which I happily gave him. A few days later I received this message.
I'm sick.
In the hospital.
Can you help me to borrow one hundred dollars first.
There are urgent need.

I do know he's living with his aunt and that hospital treatment is very very cheap. So it's not just the Thai boys. I did what I always do in those circumstances. Not reply.

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2017, 19:35
He asked for only $100?

The boy's a complete amateur

:D

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 20:39
Latest update. Said boy says he's in hospital with appendicitis in a city 206 KMs from me. And yet his blued.com page lists him as being 286 KMs away. Mmmm.

latintopxxx
May 2nd, 2017, 16:27
arseTroll....had no idea u were so cold hearted...poor guy seduced u...he's beautiful to sleep with...and u treat him like an object...simply immoral...

BOY69
May 2nd, 2017, 16:42
All money boys are the same,they'll do everything to make you fall in love with them and then start milking money from you.fuck and go it's the best.no feelings no complications.

arsenal
May 2nd, 2017, 16:56
I forgot to say he also gave me little presents and put photos of himself next to the bed. We had a brief conversation last night. He said he hasn't told his family because he doesn't want to worry them. Mmmmm.

BOY69
May 2nd, 2017, 17:42
Can you ask him to send you photos proofing he's in hospital?
If so and you're willing to help him a $ 100 isn't really a huge amount to send him.

cdnmatt
May 2nd, 2017, 17:43
Hookers lie the same as dogs shed hair. That's just what they do.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 17:48
Can you ask him to send you photos proofing he's in hospital?
If so and you're willing to help him a $ 100 isn't really a huge amount to send him.
Ask for a copy of the invoice from the hospital

cdnmatt
May 2nd, 2017, 17:54
No, asking for an invoice from the hospital doesn't work. I've learned that little lesson with Kim. His dad got into a motorcycle accident, so we went to the hospital to see him, and I ended up getting charged 2400 baht, even though I knew full well he was covered under the 30 baht program.

I didn't want to make a scene in the middle of a hospital though, so I just paid it, knowing full well I was being taken. Sure enough, on the ride home Kim decided to be honest, and let me know that his dad was going to go back to the hospital to collect that 2400 baht. I already knew that, but still, was nice of Kim to come clean about it.

arsenal
May 2nd, 2017, 18:00
I've slept with him twice and so regardless of genuine request or not he's not my responsibility. End of.

BOY69
May 2nd, 2017, 19:14
Good decision !
End of the story.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 20:27
No, asking for an invoice from the hospital doesn't work. I've learned that little lesson with Kim. His dad got into a motorcycle accident, so we went to the hospital to see him, and I ended up getting charged 2400 baht, even though I knew full well he was covered under the 30 baht program.

I didn't want to make a scene in the middle of a hospital though, so I just paid it, knowing full well I was being taken. Sure enough, on the ride home Kim decided to be honest, and let me know that his dad was going to go back to the hospital to collect that 2400 baht. I already knew that, but still, was nice of Kim to come clean about it.I didn't say to ask the hospital for the invoice so I'll re-phrase my answer to make it clearer - get a copy of the invoice from the hospital he's already paid from him
Hookers lie the same as dogs shed hair. That's just what they do.Just as spies and others who value their privacy practise disinformation. It's a survival technique

francois
May 2nd, 2017, 22:36
Hookers lie the same as dogs shed hair. That's just what they do.

At one time I was on a friendly basis with a Thai boy who repeatedly asked for money regarding medical issues plus travel money. His friends told me he was sick and in the hospital but nothing specific thus I was very skeptical. His last requests were two, one to leave the hospital to return to Pattaya followed by a second request for money to return home to mama.
I did send money for him to come to Pattya but none to return back home.He died a few weeks later. His name was Lucky but his luck ran out.
Thus not all requests are bogus.

christianpfc
May 2nd, 2017, 23:25
There are very few boys who I trust that much that I would send reasonable amounts of money, and indeed last year there was one who asked for 1000 Baht for hospital for his brother (who I suspect is his boyfriend, but as both of them are my type and we had threesomes, I don't care) which I sent him and shortly later got a picture of the bill.

All money boys are the same, they'll do everything to make you fall in love with them and then start milking money from you.fuck and go it's the best.no feelings no complications.
For me, boys ask for money long before I fall in love. About one per year gets me to the stage that I would call enamored.

goji
May 3rd, 2017, 01:30
I've slept with him twice and so regardless of genuine request or not he's not my responsibility. End of.

Agreed.
Additionally, keeping money back for our own future expenses (medical etc) is more important than splashing it out on bogus expenses for money boys.

latintopxxx
May 3rd, 2017, 02:25
You guys are a bunch of cold hearted users...make a crocodile seem perfectly cuddly....just use the boy and throw him aside....shameless...he's a human..have some respect

Steve1903
May 3rd, 2017, 03:42
I got the "I have motorbike accident" line once. Replied with "Oh no, I must come see you. What hospital you in and what room number? I come now."
Funny thing you know, he never ever replied.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 06:26
At one time I was on a friendly basis with a Thai boy who repeatedly asked for money regarding medical issues plus travel money. His friends told me he was sick and in the hospital but nothing specific thus I was very skeptical. His last requests were two, one to leave the hospital to return to Pattaya followed by a second request for money to return home to mama.
I did send money for him to come to Pattya but none to return back home.He died a few weeks later. His name was Lucky but his luck ran out. Thus not all requests are bogus.While not all requests are bogus, some can be inflated. I'm aware of someone in a similar situation to you who over the course of a year sent something in excess of half-a-million baht to cover the "hospital expenses" of a lad he knew. The lad eventually died, and what he had was incurable (full-blown AIDS) but according to the lad - and eventually his family were all caught up in the demands for money for one or other exotic treatment - the hospital needed "only" 50,000 baht or so (that was the average demand) for some new treatment and all would be OK

jimnbkk
May 4th, 2017, 03:24
I knew a Thai boy for maybe 5 years. He was a very good friend, and although he wasn't a "boyfriend", I had been to his home and met his family. He called me once when I was back home, asking me for money because he was sick. He was a dancer at the Venue, and told me he had to stop dancing because he was getting too thin. I didn't ask him enough questions. I sent him the money. He soon died. That was a few years ago, and I still think about it. IF ONLY I had asked him more questions. Could me going to Thailand have helped him? I'll never forgive myself for not being more inquisitive.

Moral to the story: Don't assume the Thai boy is lying. (I didn't, but like I said, I didn't ask enough questions)

kittyboy
May 4th, 2017, 09:25
In China I had a 20 year old college boy that I did up. He was beautiful - a badminton and basketball player. He would not take money from me..I offered taxi money. But he stole 100 RMB - 500 baht-the first time we hooked up (took it out of my wallet when I was showering). On subsequent visit I would leave 100 RMB on the kitchen table and it would disappear. However, if I offered him money he would get offended and insist he was not a whore. Oh that funny face thing.

Ivory
May 4th, 2017, 15:51
I knew a Thai boy for maybe 5 years. He was a very good friend, and although he wasn't a "boyfriend", I had been to his home and met his family. He called me once when I was back home, asking me for money because he was sick. He was a dancer at the Venue, and told me he had to stop dancing because he was getting too thin. I didn't ask him enough questions. I sent him the money. He soon died. That was a few years ago, and I still think about it. IF ONLY I had asked him more questions. Could me going to Thailand have helped him? I'll never forgive myself for not being more inquisitive.

Moral to the story: Don't assume the Thai boy is lying. (I didn't, but like I said, I didn't ask enough questions)

His name was Bon?

goji
May 5th, 2017, 22:00
In China I had a 20 year old college boy that I did up. He was beautiful - a badminton and basketball player. He would not take money from me..I offered taxi money. But he stole 100 RMB - 500 baht-the first time we hooked up (took it out of my wallet when I was showering). On subsequent visit I would leave 100 RMB on the kitchen table and it would disappear. However, if I offered him money he would get offended and insist he was not a whore. Oh that funny face thing.

So he is a thief AND a whore.
He's not happy to consider himself as whore. I wonder if he's happy to consider himself as a thief ? Probably not a good idea to ask.

Just to be clear: I have a lot of respect for whores & absolutely zero for thiefs. In fact I would have as much respect for a good honest whore as anyone else doing a good honest manual or professional job.

scottish-guy
May 5th, 2017, 22:54
Repeatedly calling them "whores" (four times in a single post) doesn't actually convince me you have any respect for them at all

latintopxxx
May 6th, 2017, 02:22
u got anything against good old plain english?? or u r into the whole politically correct crap...

arsenal
May 6th, 2017, 07:53
'Money boy' is the term preferred by the upper echelons of polite society.

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2017, 08:40
It's a derogatory term - as a search of any decent dictionary will reveal - and as for Poxxy's comment about it being "good old plain English" - it's origin is German

frequent
May 6th, 2017, 08:48
... it's origin is GermanAnd the origin of The Greengrocer's Apostrophe (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengrocer%27s_apostrophe) is Gaelic?

frequent
May 6th, 2017, 08:58
u got anything against good old plain english?? or u r into the whole politically correct crap...The word "hooker" derives from American Civil War General Hooker, who procured high class prostitutes for his men in the hope that they would not catch a venereal disease

To scottish-guy's point, "whore" derives from the late Old English hōre, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch hoer and German Hure, from an Indo-European root meaning "desire" http://word-ancestry.livejournal.com/65040.html

"Independence" on the other hand - relating of course to "Scottish independence" - is an English word derived from French. In Gaelic it is neoeisimeileach - so you can understand why the fishy Scots want to stick with English as a language

francois
May 6th, 2017, 10:25
The word "hooker" derives from American Civil War General Hooker, who procured high class prostitutes for his men in the hope that they would not catch a venereal disease

Sounds good, but not factual.A google search will provide evidence that "hooker" was used prior to Fighting Joe Hooker in the US Civil War.

Here is one reference.

https://historymyths.wordpress.com/tag/origin-of-the-word-hooker/

Not that General Hooker didn't procure high class prostitutes for himself. Word is he was a frequent procurer of whores.

frequent
May 6th, 2017, 11:39
Not that General Hooker didn't procure high class prostitutes for himself. Word is he was a frequent procurer of whores.My hero

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2017, 13:51
And the origin of The Greengrocer's Apostrophe (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/greengrocer%27s_apostrophe) is Gaelic?

No, it's origin in this case lies with IPad auto format/auto correct and I don't always notice it silently subverting me in the background. Yes, that's an illustration.

The other things it does - frequently changes a typed this to thus and a typed an to and.

It's the work of the Devil I tell ye!

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2017, 15:42
Annoying it also learns words you use a lot and I have to be so careful when asking straight friends if they'd like to come over and I'll happily "cook" ( cock) for them !

latintopxxx
May 6th, 2017, 15:53
oh geez...all these quick to offend tree hugging whale saving lefties....

frequent
May 6th, 2017, 16:25
oh geez...all these quick to offend tree hugging whale saving lefties....tree hugging whale saving lesbian lefties please

Nirish guy
May 6th, 2017, 23:33
Nothing wrong with trying to save the whale and stopping them being hunted and harpooned to a grisly death - however lesbians on the other hand........ :-)

scottish-guy
May 6th, 2017, 23:45
Judging by some I've seen, you need a bigger harpoon for the lesbians

Nirish guy
May 7th, 2017, 00:18
Although when spotted I doubt you'll ever hear any loud cries of " there she blows" coming from her direction - well, not unless it's out her ass they're referring to perhaps !"

kittyboy
May 9th, 2017, 21:10
So he is a thief AND a whore.
He's not happy to consider himself as whore. I wonder if he's happy to consider himself as a thief ? Probably not a good idea to ask.

Just to be clear: I have a lot of respect for whores & absolutely zero for thiefs. In fact I would have as much respect for a good honest whore as anyone else doing a good honest manual or professional job.

He was a very handsome college student. He was poor and lived on very little money.
Why he preferred to "steal" money instead of accepting it from me is something to ponder. An easy answer is to see the world in black and white and say he was a whore and a thief..but I find that uninteresting.
I prefer to ponder on why someone would take money on the sly and not accept money when offered.
As I said that Asian face thing is a strange thing.

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2017, 01:43
scotty...u should know the rules by now....NO SELFIES...especially not on a motorbike...dangerous

scottish-guy
May 10th, 2017, 01:53
I don't smoke

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2017, 07:51
not what those skanky boys at Good Boys told me...

arsenal
May 10th, 2017, 09:01
Sexual Deviant wrote:
"not what those skanky boys at Good Boys told me..."

I believe you. As you probably offered 50 baht for a quick one in the toilet I'm sure they told you to fuck off. After a few nights in your hospice/hostel and a bus journey you no doubt smelt like a walking care home. So who is calling who 'skanky?'

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2017, 10:50
gee...so personal...so hurtful...have u finished pulling all the wings off butterflies...

FarangRuMak
May 12th, 2017, 20:18
The "buffalo me die" is from the old How-To-Scam-Farang handbook.
Now they have very few buffaloes in the villages and numerous iphones.
This is the era of rapid sharing of info and "narratives around" the sudden onset of diseases with long names like Thalasemia requiring expensive daily medication not covered by the Taksin card and so on, are shared on a mass scale.
The dried-out mamasans who inevitably return to the villages and set up as mentors and guides to wannabe bargirls/boys are robbed of that noble role now.

Mancs
May 12th, 2017, 20:48
I know you are all experts on Thai scams but, in case we forget any, here's a list:

Taxi Scam
Closed Attractions Scam
Cheap Tuk Tuk Ride Scam
Helpful Stranger Scam
Restaurant Advice Scam
Tailors Scam
Guest House Scam
Tourist Information Scam
Two Menu Scam
Boat Scam
Skin Tax
No Change Scam
Fake Goods
Border Crossing Scam
Police Scam
Gem Scam
Motorbike Scam
Card Game Scam
Time share Scam
Bar Girl Scams
Bar Bill Scam
Jet-ski Scam

latintopxxx
May 13th, 2017, 05:24
...and who said Thais arent innovative and clever and wiley...if only the olympics had a scam games...Thailand would win super gold all day long...

kittyboy
May 13th, 2017, 20:29
...and who said Thais arent innovative and clever and wiley...if only the olympics had a scam games...Thailand would win super gold all day long...

In most western countries we at least pretend to believe in the rule of law. All people are created equal and have an equal chance of succeeding through hard work and following the rules etc..Whether it is true or not..I do not know. In a country like Thailand I suspect..this is nothing more than speculation..where the rich and powerful can take what they want, a scamming mindset develops. The rule of law is weak and to get ahead a person needs to be secretive. You can not trust the system so it breeds a dishonest outlook.

I am sure many posters here will offer up criticisms but I suspect there are elements of truth to my observations.

latintopxxx
May 17th, 2017, 07:59
not gonna argue with you tere...but even in 1st world countries similar rules apply...some blatantly (like why is is that in some US states blacks r locked up fpr crimes that whites only get a fine for)....in others the bias is subtle...and unless u r in the kniow it all looks fair..

lego
May 17th, 2017, 22:37
But overcrowding is a real problem, that's why police have to shoot some of the blacks instead of arresting them. Or so it seems.

latintopxxx
May 18th, 2017, 02:47
lego ...think before u type...

searcher
May 18th, 2017, 14:04
I know you are all experts on Thai scams but, in case we forget any, here's a list:

Taxi Scam
Closed Attractions Scam
Cheap Tuk Tuk Ride Scam
Helpful Stranger Scam
Restaurant Advice Scam
Tailors Scam
Guest House Scam
Tourist Information Scam
Two Menu Scam
Boat Scam
Skin Tax
No Change Scam
Fake Goods
Border Crossing Scam
Police Scam
Gem Scam
Motorbike Scam
Card Game Scam
Time share Scam
Bar Girl Scams
Bar Bill Scam
Jet-ski Scam
You forgot the "Duty Free Shop Scam" at BKK airport....Customer wants to buy 2 items , sales persons adds a 3rd one for free. Later customer gets controled by police and is accused of being a thief, suddenly an interpreter shows up. Customer can choose: Spend the night at the airport police, miss his flight or cough up 50K..or more. This happened many times years ago until police tried to blackmail the "wrong persons" and UK press started extensive reporting.

FarangRuMak
May 21st, 2017, 16:20

Taxi Scam
Closed Attractions Scam
Cheap Tuk Tuk Ride Scam
Helpful Stranger Scam
Restaurant Advice Scam
Tailors Scam
Guest House Scam
Tourist Information Scam
Two Menu Scam
Boat Scam
Skin Tax
No Change Scam
Fake Goods
Border Crossing Scam
Police Scam
Gem Scam
Motorbike Scam
Card Game Scam
Time share Scam
Bar Girl Scams
Bar Bill Scam
Jet-ski Scam
That's a pretty comprehensive list.
One more business scam;
In Chiang Mai I hired a Tuk Tuk driver to take me to a store to arrange shipping of goods I had bought and paid for on line. After I paid him he followed me into the store and demanded 30% commission on whatever I bought from the Turkish owner though he had no involvement. He got a verbal Turkish kick in the ass instead.
One boy scam;
"Can only stay 10 minutes my friend no have key for room him cannot go inside and him angry with me". This comes up all the time with Gay Romeos especially.

Nirish guy
May 21st, 2017, 16:29
"Can only stay 10 minutes my friend no have key for room him cannot go inside and him angry with me". This comes up all the time with Gay Romeos especially.

See, this is where all these expats who move out to Pattaya and open a bar and lose everything are getting it wrong, it's a key cutting shop they should be opening as if I'd a 1000 baht for every time the above bullshit was trotted out to me I'd be a rich man - and yes I do understand that boys share rooms and once in a blue moon the above can be true but once you hear it several times in close succession you do start to think "maybe time hmmm time to open a key shop here!" :-)

latintopxxx
May 21st, 2017, 17:59
can only stay for 10 minutes....no problem...it will be a real quick quicky...and he'll only get paid for 10 minutes worth too...soon changes his tune...

christianpfc
May 21st, 2017, 22:27
From my experience, the key story is true. They are just too stupid/lazy/cheapskate/whatever to cut a second key (cost me 30 Baht to cut a second key for my room, no questions asked).

When a boy tells me has only xx minutes or has to leave by xx o'clock, I tell him I don't like to rush and postpone to another time, when he is not pressed for time. Suddenly, they have all the time I need.

gerefan2
May 22nd, 2017, 02:16
Loan Scam
I'm beginning to think they have a loan scam too...
It happens when you meet a new boy. After a few weeks boy wants to borrow "largish" sum of money and promises to pay it back after pay day. He does.Farang impressed.Farang now trusts boy...maybe too much...
A week later boy asks to borrow again. Farang thinks OK and coughs up. Excuse follows excuse and loan is never repaid.

FarangRuMak
May 24th, 2017, 14:14
A small detail that I forgot to add about the verbal kick in the ass the Turkish store owner (furniture store) gave to the Tuk Tuk driver;
I've heard the gutteral swearing of the drunken Russians in Jomtien and it's scary but the utterances of this (sober) Turk was on a different terror scale altogether.