PDA

View Full Version : Whats the name of that REALLY strict / Judgemental "don't come here if you're a sex tourist" hotel again please ??

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 16:03
I remember quite a while ago reading ( somewhere ?) about a hotel in Bkk that's famous / infamous for having a VERY old school approach to being a hotel and it openly advertises on it's website about having a very strict (Judgemental) "do NOT book here if you are a sex tourist ( or several other things that its owners find distasteful) " as you WILL be told to leave ??

Can anyway recall the name ?

I was SO tempted to send a sex tourist friend of mine "just for the craic" as he would have exploded on being asked to leave :-) But I thought that might not be fair on either party, but now after my being up front and telling him all about the place and us laughing about it he doesn't believe me that such a hotel can still exist anywhere ( never mind Bangkok) !

So, does anyone know where I mean and can remember the name of have their website address etc perhaps ?

Many thanks in anticipation ( and as my friends says we just might go yet for afternoon tea during our mutual trips in July THAT could be "fun" - or NOT ! lol)

frequent
April 30th, 2017, 16:21
I always thought that was a spoof advertisement. However there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find http://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com/

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 17:56
And if I type a post on the message board I frequent with others who share an interest in Thailand it seems I'll get the answer too - so, you do your thing and I'll do mine eh. Thank you none the less.

frequent
April 30th, 2017, 18:02
And if I type a post on the message board I frequent with others who share an interest in Thailand it seems I'll get the answer too - so, you do your thing and I'll do mine eh. Thank you none the less.
Sheer laziness on your part

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 18:18
Sheer mind your own fucking business on your part - I happened to be logged into the board when the matter come into my head and so posted the question - and why shouldn't I, no one forced you to reply ! Go fuck yourself. I hope I've made my view clear on the matter.

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 18:36
I always thought that was a spoof advertisement.

Oh PS re your above....... there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find lots of real life accredited reviews - just sheer laziness on your part it seems not checking before saying that. :-p

justaguy
April 30th, 2017, 18:50
The atlanta is a dump, and I heard they are also refusing married couples that happen tombe foreign/thai.

Avoid this place like the plague, that is unacceptable prejudice behaviour.

Oliver
April 30th, 2017, 19:15
The Atlanta Hotel's website provides an enjoyable read. I won't spoil it by reproducing it here except to say that it welcomes children.... but only if they are kept under strict control. Animals are most welcome so sex- tourists who enjoy pony-rides are in with a chance.

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 20:07
I wonder ( just out of passing interest more than any intention to be booking a two week stay :-) how they feel about "the gays' ? They seem to lambast and barr just about everyone else from the hotel BUT they don't actually mention the gays, so either we're so beyond the pale that they assume that it just goes without saying that "our sort" wouldn't be welcome there, or PERHAPS they are placing us in the wind swept and interesting theatrical types who as long as they don't actually have sex they can tolerate ( a bit like the Church of England and Catholism it seems there :).......I'm guessing that I already know the answer to this question but with the lack of any printed answer on their website it just made me wonder .....perhaps I should email to find out :-)

Dear Reception,

I'm a christian Minister, who intends to come to bangkok to study temples, I happen to be fond of a bit of cock but promise not to dip my wick whilst saying in your esteemed establishment, so would you have a room for me ?........something like that anyway :-))

arsenal
April 30th, 2017, 20:15
Freaky wrote:
" However there's this great new thing on the Interweb called a "search engine" and if you type "not sex hotel bangkok" into the query you'll find."

Ah yes. It's good to have our own beloved Freakykins back to his usual self.

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 20:38
Yep, didn't take long........he's a bit like Gerry Adams quoting about the the IRA - he never went away you know !

arsenal
April 30th, 2017, 21:07
I know but there were signs of humanity poking out. Oh well!

Smiles
May 1st, 2017, 00:32
The Atlanta's opening page gives anyone turfing around for Bangkok hotels a very honest~hilarious precis regarding it's in-store philosophy. "Wanna fuckin' room or not?: 'Up to You' mate".
Many Americans who voted for Donald Trump some months ago and defined his general attitude as "refreshing" would be most assured that the Atlanta Hotel would be quite safe for their 16 year old daughter (or son) NOT getting their pussy (or balls) grabbed there.

For "The Undomesticated" (the one's who can't figure out how to sit in a chair, like me) ... let 'em eat cock, at the other 17,593 hotels in Bangkok.
I love this place.

" ... They seem to lambast and bar(r) just about everyone else from the hotel BUT they don't actually mention the gays ... "
That's because, as in Russia apparently, in Thailand there are no 'gays'.

Atmosphere & Philosophy

The Atlanta is an old-fashioned place of charm and genteel character in downtown Bangkok with the secluded and secure atmosphere of a private club and the facilities of a small resort for sleaze-free and wholesome tourism.

Run on conservative principles and imperiously heedless of fashions and trends, The Atlanta is untouched by pop culture and post-modern primitivism. Its style and atmosphere hark back to gentler and more cultivated times.

The Atlanta is popular with cultured occidentals, with writers, academics, artists, cinema & theatre and other professional people, with dreamers and innocuous eccentrics, and their families, who can afford to stay at more expensive places but choose to stay at The Atlanta.

The Atlanta is against sex tourism. Sex tourism is exploitative, socially damaging and culturally demeaning: those who want to buy sex should do so in their own country.

The Atlanta has a 'zero tolerance' policy with regard to trouble-makers and all illegal activities, including the use or possession of illicit drugs. Such miscreants are reported to the police without advance warning, without hesitation and without apology. Those who object to this policy, and those who wish to spend their time in Thailand whoring, indulging in alcohol abuse, drugs or other illegal activities should stay elsewhere.

The Atlanta also does not welcome undomesticated people – the sort of people who do not know how to sit on a chair or at table, who do not know how to behave, and whose appearance and manners are so disgraceful as to bring disrepute upon their own countrymen. Their presence puts other people off. These undomesticated people should stay home lest the Thais take one look at them and say, "Mother, father no teach", which is one of the most opprobrious reflections that can be made about a person in the Thai idiom.

The Atlanta welcomes families and our staff are good with children. However, there is a limit. Parents must keep their children under reasonable control so that other guests are not disturbed. The Atlanta is not a children's playground. Parents who allow their children to scream without restraint, disturb other guests, and generally make a mess of the place will be told to settle their bill and leave immediately.

Not everybody is welcome at The Atlanta.

Tourism is not about going on a rampage through other people's country: those who cannot go abroad without behaving badly should stay home.

Josan
May 1st, 2017, 04:33
Several years ago when there was a big stir about the Atlanta in the news the hotel was lobby was flooded with lady boys for a couple of weeks! Don't know how it ended.

paulo15
May 1st, 2017, 07:49
mmm, it seems you can't go down in the Atlantic, if only the designers of the Titanic had know how to achieve this...

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 10:11
OK. With the exception of their rules on whoring there's nothing I don't like about their attitude. In fact I find the idea of a hotel business making it clear that scummy skanky people can fuck off rather refreshing. None of their other rules concerns me because I don't behave like that anyway. Do you? Perhaps SDL or Freaky could stay there and report back. If the hotel lets them in that is.
😎😎😎

Oliver
May 1st, 2017, 14:16
I'd say this for the website; the standard of English is very high....much higher, in fact, than that employed by our beloved Daily Hate-Mail and The Sun. I'd go so far to say that it is the best I've ever read on a Thai hotel website. I wonder who's responsible?

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 14:45
OK. With the exception of their rules on whoring there's nothing I don't like about their attitude. In fact I find the idea of a hotel business making it clear that scummy skanky people can fuck off rather refreshing. None of their other rules concerns me because I don't behave like that anyway. Do you? Perhaps SDL or Freaky could stay there and report back. If the hotel lets them in that is.
������

The trouble is, how do you distinguish between a caucasian trying to check in with his partner or wife of many years, an the caucasian trying to check in with a hooker he met the night before in Pattaya.

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 15:35
The trouble is, how do you distinguish between a caucasian trying to check in with his partner or wife of many years, an the caucasian trying to check in with a hooker he met the night before in Pattaya.Gosh now, let me think. Might the age of the putative wife compared to the age of the hooker be a bit of clue? Unless we're talking about Francois Macron of course, but his extra-marital interests are allegedly same-sex

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 15:40
Justaguy: After so many years in the hotel business the owners would know and they would know instantly. They probably couldn't even explain how they knew but in all likelihood the body language would be obvious.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 16:50
Gosh now, let me think. Might the age of the putative wife compared to the age of the hooker be a bit of clue? Unless we're talking about Francois Macron of course, but his extra-marital interests are allegedly same-sex

What utter rubbish, so a great age gap automatically means it must be a result of prostitution ? You are an idiot, just as these tossers...

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 16:54
Justaguy: After so many years in the hotel business the owners would know and they would know instantly. They probably couldn't even explain how they knew but in all likelihood the body language would be obvious.

No they cannot possibly know. I know of several legitimately married couples that have been turned away at the hotel, or were refused service at their mediocre restaurant.

I wonder if these people are not ashamed of themselves, their judgemental additude will inevitably lead to gross errors of judgement that will lead to a great loss of face for all involved...

Someone there either don't have a brain, or declined to use them...

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 16:54
... Francois Macron ...Before a447 gets on his high horse I mean Emmanuel Macron

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 16:55
What utter rubbish, so a great age gap automatically means it must be a result of prostitution ? You are an idiot, just as these tossers...As I said "a bit of a clue". Nothing about "automatically". Sensitive issue for you, is it? As you yourself point out, the hotel has turned away couples based on less.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:03
As I said "a bit of a clue". Nothing about "automatically". Sensitive issue for you, is it? As you yourself point out, the hotel has turned away couples based on less.

Yes it is as a matter of fact, I believe that hotels with this attitude towards their potential customers should be put out of business by the authorities.

Even though I have no desire to ever stay there, and have eaten there once (mediocre food) I would be utterly offended if me and my boyfriend would be turned away on the basis that I am caucasian and he Asian (Lao). Because I have never barfined anyone in my life, and he has never worked in such establishments. We are together for 13 years and our relationship was not the result of prostitution. Yet based upon what I wrote a few posts back, we stand a good chance of being refused service. That is not acceptable behavioir.

And I also happen to believe that refusing couples that are the result of prostitution to be unacceptable, if you run a hotel, whatever the source of the relationship is none of their concern. Why even run a hotel if you are this inhospitable ?

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 17:09
Even though I have no desire to ever stay there, and have eaten there once (mediocre food) I would be utterly offended if me and my boyfriend would be turned away on the basis that I am caucasian and he Asian (Lao). Because I have never barfined anyone in my life, and he has never worked in such establishments. We are together for 13 years and our relationship was not the result of prostitution. Yet based upon what I wrote a few posts back, we stand a good chance of being refused service. That is not acceptable behavioir.Do try living in the real world and not some politically-correct fantasy world that exists mostly in your imagination. This is Thailand, not the West

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:15
Do try living in the real world and not some politically-correct fantasy world that exists mostly in your imagination. This is Thailand, not the West

This has nothing to do with political correctness. Yes I realize the Thai authorities would never interfere, unless of course the denied couple are highly placed and make an issue out of it, in which case the joint might well be closed within a day. Of course no high so would consider going there. All they can hope for is backpackers and Johns !

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 17:19
This has nothing to do with political correctness. Yes I realize the Thai authorities would never interfere, unless of course the denied couple are highly placed and make an issue out of it, in which case the joint might well be closed within a day. Of course no high so would consider going there. All they can hope for is backpackers and Johns !I guess you can always stand in the lobby, make a scene and stamp your foot before flouncing out

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:22
I guess you can always stand in the lobby, make a scene and stamp your foot before flouncing out

I would not dream staying the night there. But do try to imagine how offended people might get if they were refused service on this basis. I know of few people who like to be called a whoremonger and even fewer who like to be called a whore, especially in Thailand where face is everything.

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 17:25
I would not dream staying the night there. But do try to imagine how offended people might get if they were refused service on this basis. I know of few people who like to be called a whoremonger and even fewer who like to be called a whore, especially in Thailand where face is everything.And that is why, as an ex-pat, I recognise that I'm living in an Asian Disneyland that I refuse to take seriously. I know I'm a whoremonger and frankly I don't give a damn what other people say - never have, never will. I think you'll find that's the basis of the Third of Buddhism's Four Noble Truths. You should try them yourself

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:32
And that is why, as an ex-pat, I recognise that I'm living in an Asian Disneyland that I refuse to take seriously. I know I'm a whoremonger and frankly I don't give a damn what other people say - never have, never will. I think you'll find that's the basis of the Third of Buddhism's Four Noble Truths. You should try them yourself

Nah, because I am not a whoremonger. Not religious either.

Just as I can't stand taxi drivers refusing service, I can't stand this establishment. Why run a hotel if you suddenly become picky whom you are willing to serve, that's utterly counter productive. Do something else.

The basis at which service is refused is based on prejudice and ignorance.

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 17:40
Nah, because I am not a whoremonger. Not religious either.

Just as I can't stand taxi drivers refusing service, I can't stand this establishment. Why run a hotel if you suddenly become picky whom you are willing to serve, that's utterly counter productive. Do something else.

The basis at which service is refused is based on prejudice and ignorance.

You just need to get over yourself

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:44
You just need to get over yourself

You have no place telling me what to do. Fine you don't get offended, that's your decision. I do get offended by this behaviour and I have explained why.

I am pretty certain most people would be offended if they were refused service on this basis, except maybe for the target audience, but they are probably already aware of this policy and hence go elsewhere.

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 17:45
justaguy wrote:
"No they cannot possibly know. I know of several legitimately married couples that have been turned away at the hotel, or were refused service at their mediocre restaurant.
I wonder if these people are not ashamed of themselves, their judgemental additude will inevitably lead to gross errors of judgement that will lead to a great loss of face for all involved...
Someone there either don't have a brain, or declined to use them."

I really don't care. And by using the phrase 'legitimately married couples' you're actually supporting the hotels' policies by recognising that such a thing exists and can be compared to other non 'legitimately married couples.' Although I'm sure you didn't mean to.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 17:48
justaguy wrote:
"No they cannot possibly know. I know of several legitimately married couples that have been turned away at the hotel, or were refused service at their mediocre restaurant.
Someone there either don't have a brain, or declined to use them."

I really don't care. And by using the phrase 'legitimately married couples' you're actually supporting the hotels' policies by recognising that such a thing exists and can be compared to other non 'legitimately married couples.' Although I'm sure you didn't mean to.

Hmm no I did not mean to do that, but I think what I meant was pretty clear, I doubt many Whoremongers are married with the hooker they just barfined...

Legitimately married means just that, married by law.

Oh and to be perfectly clear, I also don't find it ok that they are refusing whoremongers with their hookers.

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 17:50
You have no place telling me what to do. Fine you don't get offended, that's your decision. I do get offended by this behaviour and I have explained why.

We are all sinners, brother - although in your case I think the description of Matthew 23:27 particularly applies

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 17:55
I find it perfectly ok for them to refuse anyone they like. Unless I'm mistaken there is nothing about gays or any particular race. You know something justaguy. At some point in the past someone decided that everyone should be able to have everything they want whenever they want it. Well, turns out it ain't so. It's their hotel and they can do what they like. If they only want certain people coming in then that's their business. Not yours and not mine.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 18:03
I find it perfectly ok for them to refuse anyone they like. Unless I'm mistaken there is nothing about gays or any particular race. You know something justaguy. At some point in the past someone decided that everyone should be able to have everything they want whenever they want it. Well, turns out it ain't so. It's their hotel and they can do what they like. If they only want certain people coming in then that's their business. Not yours and not mine.

I disagree with that. And yes this is about race, as mixed couples are being refused on the basis that they are a mixed couple. The way the policy is applied is racist. But this is Thailand, racism is of no concern.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 18:04
We are all sinners, brother - although in your case I think the description of Matthew 23:27 particularly applies

It might be, I choose to remain ignorant when the bible is concerned :)

frequent
May 1st, 2017, 18:55
It might be, I choose to remain ignorant when the bible is concerned :)
Your self-satisfaction is evident for all to see. Yet you wish to impose your behavioural rules on others

a447
May 1st, 2017, 19:23
I've been sitting back thoroughly enjoying the Latin and Frequent show, both suddenly flooding the board, trying desperately to outdo each other in the game of fake news and alternative facts.

Frequent wrote:

"as an ex-pat, I recognise that I'm living in an Asian Disneyland..."

Interesting how you recently slipped that information about living in Thailand into a post, and continue to mention it.

I'm surprised that nobody has questioned this assertion, as it's obviously total bullshit. I mean :

1. You've been on this board for a very long time - close to two decades? - and now you mention it? What took you so long?

2. You've lived for three decades in Bangkok yet don't know the layout of Soi Twilight? (I hate to bring it up, but remember the time you fell flat on your face, having misunderstood the position of the bars in Soi Twilight? In your frenzied rush to point out what you thought was my error (ably backed up by yet another of your handles - Brisbaneguy), it turns out you got it all wrong. Did you apologise? No, of course not. You lack the class to do anything like that, you silly little old man.

3. Would you risk posting links to websites critical of you-know-who whilst remaining in country?

4. Oh, and a little birdie told us that you post from Australia. Surfcrest wrote in the thread "The plight of kommentariat":

"I just hope that when I block that South Brisbane proxy server,......"

But in some respects, you are indeed living in Disneyland - Fantasyland, I suspect!

Lol

BTW, here's Surfcrest again:

"I think you and the membership recalls the map of the world I published a while back, when you were telling everyone that you were in Greece, when in fact you were not.

I'm not sure why telling the truth is so difficult for you.

My patience has run out for you.

Surfcrest"

So, how is the weather in Queensland, frequent?

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2017, 19:29
I agree with Justaguy - Thailand is backward in many aspects and not protecting minorities is just one of those things.

I don't actually expect anything better from what is still in many aspects a third world country, but some of the responses from members are very disappointing.

No, in 2017 it's NOT actually OK to discriminate on the basis of race, colour, creed, sexuality, marital status or nitpicking the specific form of marriage, just because you own a hotel. Are you fucking NUTS?

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 20:56
Welcome back a447. While you were away I took over sleuthing duties and exposed Sexual Deviant Latin as a virtual beggar tramping his way down and down the social strata.

Scottish: I've lost count of how many members have complained about straight customers in gay bars. I am of the opinion that we would all be happier if there were a few places we could go that only allowed certain types of people in. I expect the gay lobby to screeeeaaaaam at me over this. It's just my opinion. After all there are plenty of places that make it clear they only cater for the gay crowd.

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2017, 21:06
Surely you accept there's a world of difference between venues "catering" to a certain clientele but still being open to others, and businesses actually banning gay/black/unmarried people.

In 40 years of frequenting "gay" establishments I've yet to see any person being refused entry unless they were drunk or a known troublemaker.

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 21:17
Your self-satisfaction is evident for all to see. Yet you wish to impose your behavioural rules on others

Oh be serious, I don't impose rules on others, I happen to not be religious, get over yourself to use your own remark...

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 21:26
Banning, perhaps not but actively discouraging I think is common enough. And it works both ways, for example the White Rose Mansion on Soi Yensabai only caters to middle Easern guests. I'm not talking about apartheid, just places where similar people can go. and feel comfortable. Maybe you want to spend the afternoon bobbing your huge corpulent frame about in the hotel swimming pool while your young Vietnamese chum wraps himself around you. And you'd do that if there were families sitting around the pool drinking Slush Puppies would you and playing Kerplunk would you?

justaguy
May 1st, 2017, 22:36
But we are talking about a hotel, at which guests are being refused based upon the fact that they are Thai or look Thai and happen to be with a partner that is certainly not Thai. And this all on the premises (which cannot possibly be proven) that The Thai is a prostitute and the partner a whoremonger.

Now do you seriously see nothing wrong with this, I cannot believe that.

In a civilized country the Atlanta would be out of business and bloody rightly so.

scottish-guy
May 1st, 2017, 23:07
..bobbing your huge corpulent frame about in the hotel swimming pool while your young Vietnamese chum wraps himself around you..

When someone resorts to ad-hominem attacks (without even knowing if my frame is huge, corpulent, sylph-like, or any stage in between), you can be sure that they have lost the argument.

Furthermore, a "family friendly" hotel is the very last place I would check into.

justaguy
May 2nd, 2017, 00:38
The atlanta is NOT a family friendly hotel, according to the text posted by smiles they have a problem with kids too :D

Brad the Impala
May 2nd, 2017, 00:54
"The Atlanta welcomes families and our staff are good with children. However, there is a limit. Parents must keep their children under reasonable control so that other guests are not disturbed."

I don't think anyone can object to that!

It's a business. You don't like their policies don't spend your money there. That's way more productive, and rather less tedious, than whining away repeatedly on some internet forum, having no effect but just giving the place publicity!

It's not racist, it's not sexist, they just don't want sex tourists. There are other hotels that have the same attitude, but are less upfront about it. The Atlanta make their policy on guests completely clear. It doesn't seem unreasonable that they have the right to do that.

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2017, 01:28
Whilst we are discussing hotels, It's been a while since we heard the very latest information about the T........

:D

Steve1903
May 2nd, 2017, 02:18
http://www.theatlantahotelbangkok.com/

Cheers guys. Funniest web page I've read in a while.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 06:54
Oh be serious, I don't impose rules on others, I happen to not be religious, get over yourself to use your own remark...Then why are you demanding that the authorities impose your expectations on the Atlanta Hotel?

arsenal
May 2nd, 2017, 08:24
My apologies to Scottish who is not only non-corpulent but actually has a Charles Atlasesquw body and would not be out of place on a box of Scott's Porage Oats.

But you didn't tell me whether you would feel comfortable cavorting in the pool with your boyfriend at a family hotel. An oversight on your part.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 08:33
Cheers guys. Funniest web page I've read in a while.I have a close friend from Perth, Australia coming to Bangkok at a date yet to be fixed and we'll be staying a night or so there when he arrives. Stand by for a trip report.

justaguy
May 2nd, 2017, 11:52
Then why are you demanding that the authorities impose your expectations on the Atlanta Hotel?

Because I believe racism should not be allowed. The way they enforce their 'no sex tourist' policy is racist, as it is done only on the race of couples that are refused.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 12:28
Because I believe racism should not be allowed. The way they enforce their 'no sex tourist' policy is racist, as it is done only on the race of couples that are refused.Yes, you wish to impose your belief system on others, just as, presumably, you think yourself morally superior to most of us
Because I have never barfined anyone in my life, and he has never worked in such establishments. We are together for 13 years and our relationship was not the result of prostitution.

justaguy
May 2nd, 2017, 14:15
Yes, you wish to impose your belief system on others, just as, presumably, you think yourself morally superior to most of us
No I do not think myself morally superior to anyone, that's just in your little head. Quoting someone out of context does nothing for your credibility.

I understand you have no problem with blatant racism being applied by members of staff of this hotel, I do have a problem with that.

The reference to not being a whoremonger is relevant to the subject, and nowhere did I claim I consider myself morally superior to a whoremonger. It was relevant to point out that if I and my boyfriend were refused by the hotel on the basis of being a sex tourist in my case and being a whore in my boyfriend's case couldn't be more wrong. A good reader would have picked up on it and would have understood why the reference was made.

I believe you just argue for the sake of argueing. If not, you might simply not understand, glad I could clarify things for you.

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2017, 14:26
My apologies to Scottish who is not only non-corpulent but actually has a Charles Atlasesquw body and would not be out of place on a box of Scott's Porage Oats.

But you didn't tell me whether you would feel comfortable cavorting in the pool with your boyfriend at a family hotel. An oversight on your part.

Ummmm - I did tell you. I told you I'd never check in to a "family" hotel - i.e. one that actively targets young families because although I have never cavorted by the pool with anyone, I would not wish them to cramp my style and vice-versa. That's my free choice (and their's) and is quite different from either group being banned by the hotel management.

Now, to be even more controversial - I would almost never check into a gay hotel either. Many years ago I regularly did so but I always got the feeling that one's every move was scrutinised and commented on by the elderly, bitchy, gay desperado queens who seem to haunt (or own!) such establishments and whose only pleasure in life, since they can't Manage a wank these days, is in belittling others

Kinda like this board y'know :p

:D

arsenal
May 2nd, 2017, 15:35
Scottish wrote:
Now, to be even more controversial - I would almost never check into a gay hotel either."

We are in total harmony on that. In fact give me the family place over the gay one. Imagine the hysteria at breakfast if the right flavour yogurt is not available.

frequent
May 2nd, 2017, 17:30
Ummmm - I did tell you. I told you I'd never check in to a "family" hotel - i.e. one that actively targets young familiesI quite agree. Just as I'm free to spend my money wherever I choose, business owners should be equally free to choose their customers if they want. If I owned a restaurant for example I'd be discouraging families with small children from becoming customers by invoking, say, (imaginary) licensing regulations about adults only. As for nursing mothers - I certainly don't want to see some woman flop her tits out in public so that her spawn can guzzle
I understand you have no problem with blatant racism being applied by members of staff of this hotel, I do have a problem with that.As I said before, you claim that everyone should be able to do as they choose but want to force some people (ie. business owners) to behave as you demand. No-one has to do as you demand - as you keep reminding me, when it suits you - but apparently you want to apply that rule selectively

a447
May 2nd, 2017, 19:37
Frequent, in case there's still someone on the board who thinks you live in Thailand, here's another quote, this time from your own mouth. It's from the "My Strayan Saga" thread you began in 2015:

I'll be spending a few days in Thailand. I'm thinking Chiang Mai for New Year. Perhaps I'll write about that too.

Oops!

Caught out lying again, you silly little old man!

How's the weather in.....where was it now? Oh, that's right - South Brisbane.

Getting a bit hot, is it? Especially under the collar?

Lol

scottish-guy
May 2nd, 2017, 23:15
...business owners should be equally free to choose their customers if they want... (you) want to force some people (ie. business owners) to behave as you demand. No-one has to do as you demand...

Whilst I appreciate that you claim to live in Thailand (take that up with a447), you must nevertheless be well aware that business owners in more enlightened countries simply can no longer do as they please with regard to whom they supply their services.

In right-minded countries business owners are not exempt from anti-discrimination laws - and quite righly so - no matter how much you might wish it to be the case. If you offer or sell a service to the public you may not pick and choose to whom you supply it, if your refusal is based on illegal criteria.

You could ask NIrish about the "Gay Cake" if you need any further education on those matters.

Unfortunately Thailand is still in the dark ages in this respect, so business owners can get away with practices which might in other countries see them heavily fined or even locked up (again, quite rightly).

Further, even if Thailand emerged from the dark ages tomorrow and passed some meaningful equality legislation, the endemic bribery and corruption within the BIB would ensure that the law was simply not applied.

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 00:15
I quite agree. Just as I'm free to spend my money wherever I choose, business owners should be equally free to choose their customers if they want. If I owned a restaurant for example I'd be discouraging families with small children from becoming customers by invoking, say, (imaginary) licensing regulations about adults only. As for nursing mothers - I certainly don't want to see some woman flop her tits out in public so that her spawn can guzzleAs I said before, you claim that everyone should be able to do as they choose but want to force some people (ie. business owners) to behave as you demand. No-one has to do as you demand - as you keep reminding me, when it suits you - but apparently you want to apply that rule selectively

So you think it is ok for say a bar owner to tell you to leave the premises just because you are gay ? If the answer is yes, we have nothing more to discuss. The right of a business owner to do whatever he pleases stop when laws are broken. No business owner should have the right to refuse someone based upon religion, sexuality or race, including this hotel. Have a problem with respecting the law, do some other business.

Now your rebuttal will most likely be that Thailand does not have such laws, and maybe just maybe I am advocating for them to get with the program and introduce such laws.

You see it all over Thailand, no Ladyboys here, no Israelis there. I personally stay well clear of such establishments as policies like that are dispicable.

About 10 years ago we go into some bar in Chiang Mai (I believe it was the indoors spicy bar) we were with a group of ten, most of them already in, ordering Whiskey and mixer, but I missed the Katoey. Went to look for him, he was still at the door, told me he couldn't come in because he was a lady boy. So I go to the owner, aks him why the ladyboy wasn't allowed in, so he confirmed it was their policy. I told him to cancel the whiskey and Mixer and that we all would leave. Of course the weasel suddenly allowed the lady boy in, to which I said, doesn't matter, we are going to leave anyway, I don't want to part with my money at a place like this :D

By the way, this policy of the hotel is higly hypocritical. It's aimed at foreign whoremongers, people who not even make up 5% of the total sex trade in Thailand. The domestic trade is much bigger, more exploitative, many instances of underage prostitutes. But I bet a Thai whoremonger trying to check in with his Thai hooker can actually proceed to the room for some short or long time sex. Hypocrites.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 06:12
So you think it is ok for say a bar owner to tell you to leave the premises just because you are gay ? If the answer is yes, we have nothing more to discuss. The right of a business owner to do whatever he pleases stop when laws are broken. No business owner should have the right to refuse someone based upon religion, sexuality or race, including this hotel. Have a problem with respecting the law, do some other business.As I keep saying, you want to impose your First World, politically correct beliefs on everyone
Whilst I appreciate that you claim to live in Thailand (take that up with a447), you must nevertheless be well aware that business owners in more enlightened countries simply can no longer do as they please with regard to whom they supply their services.But we are not talking about "more enlightened" countries, we are discussing the policies of a Thai hotel in Thailand. As for a447, he finds our close friendship something of a burden intellectually. I keep telling him he's too trusting, all those phishing emails he keeps opening because, you know, everything you read on the Internet must be true and no-one has an ulterior motive ...

a447
May 3rd, 2017, 07:10
I read "on the internet" that you have lived in Thailand for decades.

Don't obfuscate; explain why you told us in 2015 that you would be visiting Thailand.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 08:26
So you think it is ok for say a bar owner to tell you to leave the premises just because you are gay ?Did you fail Comprehension 101 at school, or is this an adult-onset malady? Whether I think it's OK or not is not the issue. The issue is - should I be able to impose my values on the way someone else behaves. You're saying the hotel should be able to impose its values only if those values are the same as your values, otherwise not.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 08:55
I read "on the internet" that you have lived in Thailand for decades.

Don't obfuscate; explain why you told us in 2015 that you would be visiting Thailand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WGIH35JBE

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 09:40
Freakys' video is brilliant and leads to a few other really good ones but has no relevance to the question. This is a surprise only to those who are new here and don't know Freaky.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 09:55
Freakys' video ... has no relevance to the question. This is a surprise only to those who are new here and don't know Freaky.Or don't understand metaphor

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:03
Oi Freaky. I thought you said I was on your ignore list and could only see my posts if another member quoted me.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 10:11
Oi Freaky. I thought you said I was on your ignore list and could only see my posts if another member quoted me.Actually I can see everyone's posts if I'm not logged in

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:14
You've got to be logged in to post you idiot.

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:17
Changing the subject completely and just by clicking on interesting other videos from the one Frequent posted earlier I came across this one. A reminder that all and every hot blooded daggers drawn screaming hissy fit here is not real. But this is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWd3PYm3XRw&spfreload=10

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 10:19
You've got to be logged in to post you idiot.Oh dear oh dear. How long have you been a member and don't even know how the Forum software works.

Here's "Posting replies to blocked members for Dummies":

Read the Forum logged out (I use "What's new")
Select a blocked member's post via the "See more" link
Choose "Reply with quote"
The Forum then presents the login page and logs you in
The post of the blocked member is displayed in "Reply with quote" mode
Post your reply

OK, you idiot? :bo:

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:21
I'll take that as an admission that you do read my posts and we'll have no more nonsense about ignoring me. Good.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 10:26
I'll take that as an admission that you do read my posts and we'll have no more nonsense about ignoring me. Good.More accurately, I can read your posts if I choose to log out or make the appropriate selection while logged on. Don't flatter yourself that what you usually post is of any substance. I'm simply using you this morning to have a go at a447; that need will pass

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:34
Read my posts, don't read them...the world will continue regardless. BTW, you need a full stop after the word pass. Put it there while the edit time allows or don't. The choice is yours.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 10:45
Read my posts, don't read them...the world will continue regardless. BTW, you need a full stop after the word pass. Put it there while the edit time allows or don't. The choice is yours.You really are so last century. The purpose of punctuation is help the reader make sense of something that could otherwise be ambiguous. It has no value other than a utilitarian one. There's nothing ambiguous about where my post ends, therefore a full stop is redundant. Perhaps reading this article might help you catch up the last 18 years http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/never-end-your-text-messages-with-a-full-stop-a6766011.html

I should have added to that post however, that I use whatever tools come to hand, and you certainly are a tool

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:52
If you say so Freaky. I always thought that punctuation was to allow the writer to impart onto the page the inflections, pauses, wry looks, askance glances et cetera et cetera (that's latin if you're not sure) that pepper the English language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eats,_Shoots_%26_Leaves

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 10:54
a447: Fuck, this guy's boring. Please feel free to step in at any time.

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 11:08
Did you fail Comprehension 101 at school, or is this an adult-onset malady? Whether I think it's OK or not is not the issue. The issue is - should I be able to impose my values on the way someone else behaves. You're saying the hotel should be able to impose its values only if those values are the same as your values, otherwise not.

They are not your or mine values, those are universal human rights. I believe Thailand also ratified this, surprised why they still haven't applied those into law. But then again human rights are being ignored by the ruling junta right left and center, combined with the laughable denials..

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 12:06
They are not your or mine values, those are universal human rights.Evidently not. I assume you've seen that Saudi Arabia has been elected to the UN Human Rights body, with especial oversight for the rights of women (https://www.unwatch.org/15032-2/). The whole concept is a joke :D

I'm using an emoticon here to emphasis an emotion rather than use punctuation. Some of us don't understand the modern world

arsenal
May 3rd, 2017, 13:14
Emojis are wonderful, being as they are extensions of punctuation. And now you have to make a conscious effort to not put in a full stop every time you post.
😆😎😆

You're too easy to play. I can see why you put me on ignore. I want a more challenging opponent.

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 13:19
Evidently not. I assume you've seen that Saudi Arabia has been elected to the UN Human Rights body, with especial oversight for the rights of women (https://www.unwatch.org/15032-2/). The whole concept is a joke :D

I'm using an emoticon here to emphasis an emotion rather than use punctuation. Some of us don't understand the modern world
Because everyone from Saudi Arabia disrespects women right ? Done with your bollocks.

Human rights are no joke, it isn't funny that people are being discriminated against based on the color of their skin. But the messenger gets shot because he wants to force values on a hotel with a dodgy dispicable policy that would have them shut down in any first world country in the world, because there people are protected against such a thing by constitutions and relevant legislation.

But some silly old fart seems to think those matters are just people's values, not universally accepted and respected values, yeah right..

a447
May 3rd, 2017, 13:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WGIH35JBE

A pathetic, yet totally expected response to my question.

Come on, answer my question - Why did you write in 2015 that you were planning a visit to Thailand when you are now telling us you have lived their for decades?

The issue is - should I be able to impose my values on the way someone else behaves. You're saying the hotel should be able to impose its values only if those values are the same as your values, otherwise not.

Does that mean you withdraw your oft-repeated comment that my trip reports have been "pornographic," you slimey little old man? Lol

You really are so last century

A bit rich, considering your Victorian attitude to sex. A member once aptly described you as someone's "maiden aunt." How appropriate!

Frequent has me on his ignore list, too, yet can immediately read my comments and then post what he calls a reply soon after.

Read the Forum logged out (I use "What's new")
Select a blocked member's post via the "See more" link
Choose "Reply with quote"
The Forum then presents the login page and logs you in
The post of the blocked member is displayed in "Reply with quote" mode
Post your reply

Why would you block someone then go through those steps to then actively look for their post?? It's obvious you haven't blocked anyone.

Yet another lie.

Arsenal wrote:

You're too easy to play. I can see why you put me on ignore. I want a more challenging opponent

Agreed. Or at least someone you can have an adult conversation with. It gets wearing talking to someone so childish and self-obsessed.

BTW frequent, anything interesting happening today in South Brisbane? Not that you'd know, as it appears you haven't left the house in years!

Lol

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 15:11
... not universally accepted and respected values, yeah right..That's the whole point - they are not "universally and respected values"

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 15:32
That's the whole point - they are not "universally and respected values"

Yes they are, and they are enforced in many countries. I know there are always a few bigots who believe it's ok to discriminate against people based on the color of their skin, their sexuality or their religion, but best to ignore these idiots, they lack common sense.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 16:08
Yes they are, and they are enforced in many countries."In many countries" by definition means "not in all countries" and by extension "not universally"

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 17:50
"In many countries" by definition means "not in all countries" and by extension "not universally"

Splitting hairs. Guess have nothing better to do..

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 18:03
Splitting hairs. Guess have nothing better to do.."When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty (aka. justaguy) said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less." http://sabian.org/looking_glass6.php

justaguy
May 3rd, 2017, 19:43
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty (aka. justaguy) said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less." http://sabian.org/looking_glass6.php

Yawn, grow up old fart.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 22:42
I had forgotten that ageism is not covered under the Declaration of Human Rights. Thanks for reminding me

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 00:03
Neither is obnoxious old fart.

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 06:54
Neither is obnoxious old fart.Yes, the willingness of the politically correct to engage in ad hominem attacks is well-documented, hence my reference to Matthew 23:27 before (which has nothing to do with religion, except in this case the secular "religion" of political correctness)

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 12:13
Yes, the willingness of the politically correct to engage in ad hominem attacks is well-documented, hence my reference to Matthew 23:27 before (which has nothing to do with religion, except in this case the secular "religion" of political correctness)

You must know what they say about sinners and throwing stones hypocrite. From the same silly book.

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 12:20
You must know what they say about sinners and throwing stones hypocrite. From the same silly book.Yes, that's the word that comes to mind when I read your nonsense: "Woe to you, ... you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean"

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 12:30
Yes, that's the word that comes to mind when I read your nonsense: "Woe to you, ... you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean"

Nonsense is what you claim. You seem to believe it is ok to discriminate against people based upon the three criteria already mentioned. And just as all right wing nutters you try to justify your position under the smokescreen of 'political correctness'.

If there ever was a term damaged by inflation, this is it. Racists and xenofoobs use it to justify their dispicable opinion. I am done with you old fart.

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 12:33
You seem to believe it is ok to discriminate against people based upon the three criteria already mentioned.Liar. I have never said any such thing

By the way it's spelt "xenophobes"

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 14:10
Liar. I have never said any such thing

By the way it's spelt "xenophobes"

No you indeed did not say that, but you do defend an establishment that rejects couples based upon the fact that they are foreign/Asian by the sheer ludicrous assumption such a couple must be the result of prostitution.

You therefore seem to agree with this practice, otherwise you would object to this practice.

Thanks for the spelling lesson, a spelling nazi as well as an old fart 5555

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 14:17
No you indeed did not say that, but you do defend an establishment that rejects couples based upon the fact that they are foreign/Asian by the sheer ludicrous assumption such a couple must be the result of prostitution.Another lie
You therefore seem to agree with this practice, otherwise you would object to this practice. I see you are a fundamentalist along with all your other faults. Fundamentalists usually assume an equivalence between "I do not believe in God" and "I believe there is no God" when they are two different things - agnosticism vs. atheism. The same principle applies to what I have written. I mean exactly what I have said - no more and no less. It is you who are adding the sort of gloss we expect from fundamentalists which, of course, is what the politically correct class are

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 14:29
Your description of agnosticism is incomplete. They neither believe nor disbelieve instead taking the path of ultimate common sense. It is impossible to know one way or another. No need to thank me but some chocolates would be nice Freaky. No coffee creams. Ta.

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 14:51
This is what you claimed: "I quite agree. Just as I'm free to spend my money wherever I choose, business owners should be equally free to choose their customers if they want."

And it was pointed out to you by two different posters, that NO if the choosing is done based on race, sexuality or religious belief, those business owners should not be free to choose their customers. It was also pointed out to you that in many countries there are laws that protect minorities from being treated that way.

There are no lies, and there is no political correctness. There are human beings that have the right to be treated respectfully and without prejudice, however ludicrous they might be.

You seem to think those laws are drafted by political correct fundamentalist but the fact of the matter is, those laws were draften by decent human beings that are not dumb and ignorant and that want to protect minorities from the racists and xenophobes and other political incorrect idiots. And quite rightly so.

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 15:05
This is what you claimed: "I quite agree. Just as I'm free to spend my money wherever I choose, business owners should be equally free to choose their customers if they want."

And it was pointed out to you by two different posters, that NO if the choosing is done based on race, sexuality or religious belief, those business owners should not be free to choose their cusomters. It was also pointed out to you that in many countries there are laws that protect minorities from being treated that way. As I said in my previous response, you and those other posters are adding their own gloss to what I said ie. like religious scholars they are adding hermeneutics to what I said in order to arrive at their own position. All I've ever said is that business owners should be free to choose how they run their own business - and the obvious downside (obvious to everyone except you) is that if enough people disapprove of the way they are doing so, they will go out of business. That's any business, by the way, politically correct or politically incorrect. It's not my right, and nor is it yours, to impose my moral views on them except by patronising them or avoiding them. You however, in the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition, refuse to allow them that freedom

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 15:10
As I said in my previous response, you and those other posters are adding their own gloss to what I said ie. like religious scholars they are adding hermeneutics to what I said in order to arrive at their own position. All I've ever said is that business owners should be free to choose how they run their own business - and the obvious downside (obvious to everyone except you) is that if enough people disapprove of the way they are doing so, they will go out of business. That's any business, by the way, politically correct or politically incorrect. It's not my right, and nor is it yours, to impose my moral views on them except by patronising them or avoiding them. You however, in the spirit of the Spanish Inquisition, refuse to allow them that freedom

This is where you and I disagree, I do NOT find it ok that business owners break the law by discriminating against people based on their silly prejudice. Business owners should follow the law, and if they fail to do so, they should be punished. It has nothing to do with me wanting to refuse them that freedom, they simply don't have that freedom because the law denies them that freedom, and again quite rightly so.

Nowhere in the world are business owners free to conduct their business any way they see fit, this includes laws on tax, operation and various other regulations where business owners need to adhere to. This is just one aspect of doing business.

If that's too much for their liberal business mind, they should not be in business.

It's quite funny how you try to shoot the messenger and reverse the blame. This establishment chooses to disrespect potential customers by refusing to serve them under some silly anti sex tourism scheme. Yet all of a sudden the people who object to this practice are denying them the freedom to do so, really ? are you bloody serious ?

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 15:14
This is where you and I disagree, I do NOT find it ok that business owners break the law by discriminating against people based on their silly prejudice. Business owners should follow the law, and if they fail to do so, they should be punished. It has nothing to do with me wanting to refuse them that freedom, they simply don't have that freedom because the law denies them that freedom, and again quite rightly so. Correct but there's no need to impugn me and misrepresent what I said because we have a different point of view. Besides, as you well know, there is NO Thai law to support your point of view - and we are, after all, talking about a Thai business in Thailand, so most of what you write is, to be blunt, like pissing into a head wind

justaguy
May 4th, 2017, 15:16
Correct but there's no need to impugn me and misrepresent what I said because we have a different point of view. Besides, as you well know, there is NO Thai law to support your point of view - and we are, after all, talking about a Thai business in Thailand, so most of what you write is, to be blunt, like pissing into a head wind

You are quite right, there is no Thai law that prevents them from doing so, we established that pages ago. I also addressed that issue, I wished Thailand would introduce such laws. But I guess before that ever can happen, the Thai first have to get rid of the bunch of dictators currently running the show, good luck with that..

frequent
May 4th, 2017, 15:18
You are quite right, there is no Thai law that prevents them from doing so, we established that pages ago. I also addressed that issue, I wished Thailand would introduce such laws. But I guess before that ever can happen, the Thai first have to get rid of the bunch of dictators currently running the show, good luck with that..How is life on Fantasy Island these days?

Nirish guy
May 4th, 2017, 15:49
How is life on Fantasy Island these days?

You should know....

dab69
May 5th, 2017, 00:55
Allright Nirish- what are you planning to do in the Atlanta Hotel?

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2017, 01:43
I think it would be fitting to visit and just fuck ....and fuck....and fuck there - a lot - and with several money boys - and finally post it all online just to make the owners heads explode ! :-)

Ha actually I had no intention of visiting and was merely wanting to forward on the link to a friend who didn't believe me such a place existed in Bangkok ( the world) anymore, however my cunning plan seems to have backfired somewhat as after sending him the link he's not adamant we attend on our next visit to Bkk in July to experience the warm and welcome ambience ( no not the one in Pattaya) all for ourselves, personally I think he wants to see if he's macho enough to pass as straight ( not a chance! ) and I may well go with him solely for the pleasure of watching him getting turfed out on his ear ! Mind you knowing him as I do as he's not likely to leave quietly it could well be a great few minutes of camp cabaret so might just be worth the rise in my blood pressure in dealing with the likes of such people.

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing the actual building from an art deco point of view, but as to whether that's worth getting chucked out for the pleasure, well, that's a whole other story perhaps.

Oh and frequent - just look - a thread over 10 pages long, now isn't it just as well I don't listen to a word you say and "just google it" as sure look at the fun we've all had......see another one of your very silly comments again it seems, you really will have to try and get with the programme and contribute better, it's just pure laziness on your part that you don't ya know ! :-p

latintopxxx
May 5th, 2017, 04:58
I dont see the problem...its a privately owned hotel...not a state run organization. Its their hotel..they set the rules...U decide if u r happy to accept them. Man I'd love to have a late check out with complimentary breakfast every single time and not only when they run promotions....

frequent
May 5th, 2017, 07:07
I dont see the problem...its a privately owned hotel...not a state run organization. Its their hotel..they set the rules...U decide if u r happy to accept them. Man I'd love to have a late check out with complimentary breakfast every single time and not only when they run promotions....Justaguy's beef is that they turn away mixed-race couples on the basis that they are presumed to exist on the basis of prostitution. He is a vastly superior person morally than you or me - he has never paid for sex in his life he proudly boasts - so he is outraged that should he turn up with his Lao catamite in tow they will assume he is a - gasp! - whoremonger. Oh, the shame of it. Hence all the outrage about racism and homophobia. The shame of people thinking he's just as you or me - never!!

arsenal
May 5th, 2017, 09:43
Freaky wrote to Sexual Deviant:
" He is a vastly superior person morally than you or me."

Well who the fuck isn't?

justaguy
May 5th, 2017, 12:25
Justaguy's beef is that they turn away mixed-race couples on the basis that they are presumed to exist on the basis of prostitution. He is a vastly superior person morally than you or me - he has never paid for sex in his life he proudly boasts - so he is outraged that should he turn up with his Lao catamite in tow they will assume he is a - gasp! - whoremonger. Oh, the shame of it. Hence all the outrage about racism and homophobia. The shame of people thinking he's just as you or me - never!!

Not what I said old fart and you know it. I must have struck a nerve here or there. I thought older persons were supposed to be wiser, another myth debunked.

frequent
May 5th, 2017, 12:27
Not what I said old fart and you know it. I must have struck a nerve here or there. I thought older persons were supposed to be wiser, another myth debunked.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7e1jNBaSI

FarangRuMak
May 15th, 2017, 06:55
Do you have any ideas for a "Don't come here if you're a blah blah tourist" sign?
Example:
"Don't come here if you're a sheet brown-staining sex-tourist"
I'm thinking of leasing a gay hotel on Rama IV...maybe the BB INN if they give it to me.
How much do you guys think it would cost to lease?