PDA

View Full Version : Lean athletic young top toned masseur or short time (perhaps longer) date

Whereareallthedicks
April 30th, 2017, 15:29
Wanted. Can anyone recommend a massage place or venue or man, this is for soon.
Idea of cost would be helpful as well. Do not want a heavy bodybuilder. Language
Skills unimportant. Appreciated, thank you. (Bangkok or Phnom Penh)

Nirish guy
April 30th, 2017, 15:53
Seriously ?

latintopxxx
April 30th, 2017, 15:59
Maybe he's looking for a sure thing. Personal recommendations are always best.

frequent
April 30th, 2017, 16:20
Maybe he's looking for a sure thing. Personal recommendations are always best.
I'm not sure there's any such thing. While essentially it's a commercial transaction and some consistency might be expected, inevitably there's an element of chemistry. I've recommended "sure things" to visitors only to be told of disappointments and the reverse has also held

arsenal
April 30th, 2017, 20:20
Whereareallthedicks? Well there are quite a few on this board and I believe their number has just gone up by one.

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2017, 00:36
As usual a very insightful moment by arseTroll👍🏻

Surfcrest
May 1st, 2017, 00:44
He's looking for a massage, by a young, lean, athletic top in either / or both Bangkok and Phnom Phen. Sounds like a pretty easy request seeing as how many might fit that description, if anyone can specifically recommend one to him. {perhaps he'll give it a try and write here about it at a later date, rather than look at the responses and never visit this site again).

Surfcrest

latintopxxx
May 1st, 2017, 09:09
ArseTroll.....get the message loud and clear yet?!?? Or r u too busy plucking wings off butterflies?

arsenal
May 1st, 2017, 10:01
OK Sexual Deviant Latin, calm yourself down. It's not my fault you've still got backache after China Southern roughed you up in the sardine tin. And you're not a butterfly SDL, more of a daddy long legs. If the OP is genuine then of course I offer my sincere apologies and hope he finds the masseur he is looking for be it in Bangkok or Siem Reap. Perhaps it's the maddest idea ever but he could try a few in either of those two different countries and then choose the one who meets his requirements.

Blueskytoday
May 1st, 2017, 11:11
A massage is a massage..just go in..look at what is available..if you like, get one..if you don't like..go another place..Your way too particuliar

Surfcrest
May 1st, 2017, 11:36
It's been a few years since I've been able to make it back to Thailand, but when I am there I like to find a masseur for a daily therapeutic massage and or more and another who specializes in something a little more sexual specific. While I mainly come to Thailand for ass (and Sun...LOL), I'll usually steer towards a Top for a massage...especially if they know what to do with their hands and mouth back there...and that the rest is....skillful, to say the least.

The best thing about finding someone good, is spreading the news...so they have work doing, what they are good at doing...and not having to resort to other things.

Surfcrest

Whereareallthedicks
May 2nd, 2017, 23:06
I am actually looking for the best place to find the described man.

I havent been to the new hero, but the old hero guys were older and more muscular than my preference.
Same at prince. banana guys werent handsome , in general, and didnt meet the description. didnt like the guys at urban male, although both times i liked the maitre d, for lack of a better term.

in general i usually find better looking guys everywhere else, rather than the massage places, but i am just passing through, not what they are looking for.

not adverse to a recommendation of a particular guy, but looking more for a place.

additional question -- second floor guys at dj station, what are they looking for for short time, overnight, for a few days.

thanks