View Full Version : Fees

CNXCNX
April 24th, 2017, 10:08
I know this has been asked ad infinitum but can someone share the current tip range for Pattaya or direct me old posts about this? First post, sorry it is one that has been covered many times. In Pattaya for couple more days if anyone wants to share first hand knowledge in person.

latintopxxx
April 24th, 2017, 10:28
This is always interesting. U should know by now that most board members (at least most vocal ones) believe that we the paying public should demonstrate our respect and humanity by paying way over the top for sub par performance. U will probably get the usual looser bullshit. $1500 to 2500 bht for a kiss and tickle. And u r supposed to feel soooo grateful.

arsenal
April 24th, 2017, 11:27
CNXCNX:

I reply wearily because no doubt this thread will degenerate into an endless stream of psycho posts from......because all the others do.

However you have asked an impossible question because we don't know what you want. Do you want to feel like an imperial overlord who can wave a few beads at the locals and have his way with them, afterwards congratulating himself on getting something sooooo cheap. Or do you want a pleasant experience whereby the next time you meet the boy he smiles and thinks of you as a pretty OK kind of person. If it's the former then I can't help you and your only option is the apps. But, if it's the latter then here goes. With 5 visits to Pattaya since Sep 2016 my credentials are not bad, information wise. Please bear in mind that everything I say applies only to straight boys, I don't know about gays. Regardless of what anyone tells you it's very unlikely that any boy in Boyztown will go with you for less than 1500 for a short time (2 hours) during normal working hours. In both Jomtien and Sunee 1300 is a reasonable rate to pay. I know of someone who still tries to get away with 1000 and is constantly surprised by the disappointment on the boys faces. There are those here who claim to enjoy seeing that but I am not one of them. I'll insert a caveat here and that is that as it's low low season you can probably negotiate a little less if you choose to. Another thing to bear in mind is that if like me you love straight boys then quite a few will not go with male farang, these boys are always top of the range good lookers. Until at some point they change their minds or just really need some money, and then perhaps for only a short while they will. If you have a good reputation amongst the boys then they'll go with you but if you're seen as a shit then they won't, no matter how much they need the money. NIrish and myself have both gently pursued a boy (boys) over time and found that sooner or later we can get them because they ask around and the other boys tell them this guys' alright. Even on my last trip my initial question "do you go with farang?' was met with a resounding and unequivocal NO but a couple of nights later I kissed him goodbye after a lovely couple of hours in my hotel room because no doubt the boys from Eros and Nice Boys had told him about me.

I would advise extreme caution against believing psycho posts on this subject because straight Thai boys are absolutely delightful and I am very rarely disappointed (Scamdick Massage excepted) but if you proceed to treat them as some here suggest then sooner or later trouble will come your way. Read them all back to back and you'll see what I mean.

A read of my multi platinum award winning post "The Perfect Off" will be time well invested.

Have a great time.

CNXCNX
April 24th, 2017, 12:06
Thanks for the replies. I am more in the second category Arsenal. And appreciate Latin that we are a mixed bag. Nice guy from Cupidol who tried hard but just didn't make the grade asked for 3000 long time. Yes, I know, should have negotiated this in the bar. Heineken overdose and lust got in the way. Usually agree on 2000 long time. How does this square? Usually take from Sunee or Planet Romeo.

latintopxxx
April 24th, 2017, 12:15
arsenal..beautiful post...now dont fall off your stoool just because i compliment u. And yes do have to agree that masculine straight guys r the best.

arsenal
April 24th, 2017, 12:21
I think 2000 long time is very fair. I'm not the fucking Archangel Gabriel throwing money around with total disregard but I'm happy to pay the going rate plus a little bit more.

arsenal
April 24th, 2017, 12:26
Latin wrote:
"now dont fall off your stoool just because i compliment u. And yes do have to agree that masculine straight guys r the best."

I admit it. I love them and am totally totally totally addicted. I will never understand how straight Asian boys manage to be so sensual and yet so manly when they're with a guy. But they do.

latintopxxx
April 24th, 2017, 12:33
I wouldnt go as far as to sat asian boys generally...I think its more of a Thai thing....or at least something that seems to occur easily in thailand...society in laos/Burma/Cambodia is probably not as tolerant and more judgemental....but in thailand the search for cash is strong and a straight boys gotta do what hes gotta do....its more of a challenge for me because I'm a top only.....

Brad the Impala
April 24th, 2017, 13:47
its more of a challenge for me because I'm a top only.....

So you keep telling us.....

scottish-guy
April 24th, 2017, 15:10
In reality I bet he gets his legs in the air at every opportunity and has a bunghole like a wizard's sleeve

frequent
April 24th, 2017, 15:26
In reality I bet he gets his legs in the air at every opportunity and has a bunghole like a wizard's sleeve

Not everyone takes you as a role model, scotty

scottish-guy
April 24th, 2017, 18:08
FYI, I prefer it doggy

aot871
April 24th, 2017, 18:14
I must be a cheap charly as im still paying 1000 for st and 1500 for lt , we must not forget its the low season now and not many farang around as every body is saying

frequent
April 24th, 2017, 18:14
FYI, I prefer it doggy

I understand it's very popular with those who both want to watch Coronation Street or similar at the same time. However you do run the risk of wanting to chase cars or bark at the postman

latintopxxx
April 24th, 2017, 19:14
Aot871.....many thanks for injecting a dose of reality.

christianpfc
April 24th, 2017, 22:36
I know of someone who still tries to get away with 1000 and is constantly surprised by the disappointment on the boys faces.

Another thing to bear in mind is that if like me you love straight boys then quite a few will not go with male farang, these boys are always top of the range good lookers. Until at some point they change their minds or just really need some money, and then perhaps for only a short while they will. If you have a good reputation amongst the boys then they'll go with you but if you're seen as a shit then they won't, no matter how much they need the money. NIrish and myself have both gently pursued a boy (boys) over time and found that sooner or later we can get them because they ask around and the other boys tell them this guys' alright. Even on my last trip my initial question "do you go with farang?' was met with a resounding and unequivocal NO but a couple of nights later I kissed him goodbye after a lovely couple of hours in my hotel room because no doubt the boys from Eros and Nice Boys had told him about me.

I pay 1000 for ST in Sunee and Boyztown bars I frequent (Dream Boys, Kawaii, Cupidol), and every boy remembers me, is delighted to see me, and wants to go with me again. I haven't offed someone from BoysBoysBoys, A-Bomb or Toy Boys for some years (?), but would try 1000 for ST there as well, and express my utmost surprise when a boy tells me he wants 1500, and reject that idea.

I never had a problem getting a straight boy from a gogo or host bar, and indeed I find myself offing more straight than gay, and in public I'm more lusting about straight than gay.

"do you go with farang?"
I wouldn't even dream of asking. The question implies racial discrimination, that a boy goes with Thai, but not Farang. But that's not my point. I simply expect everyone on stage or staff in host bar to go with me. And if someone refused, I would make a big fuss about it on the forums (like the non-offable Vietnamese boy in Scorpion bar in 2013, and I still resent that).

The case reported by NIrish was a boy who was selling stuff and just passing through gay area, as far as I remember.

arsenal
April 24th, 2017, 22:40
Go and ask the three who work outside X-Boys and see what they say Christian. The one I mentioned was inded Vietnamese. None of these boys are gogo boys.

cdnmatt
April 24th, 2017, 22:54
I wouldn't even dream of asking. The question implies racial discrimination, that a boy goes with Thai, but not Farang. But that's not my point. I simply expect everyone on stage or staff in host bar to go with me. And if someone refused, I would make a big fuss about it on the forums (like the non-offable Vietnamese boy in Scorpion bar in 2013, and I still resent that).

So some guy you seen in 2013 didn't want to have sex with some random farang stranger in his apartment for 1000 baht, and you've stayed resentful about for 4 years now?

Why doesn't that surprise me?

arsenal
April 24th, 2017, 23:01
Well I don't want to get between two of this boards oldest lemonies (lovers/enemies) but when I ask if they go with farang I'm really asking if they go with men. I've never ever heard of a boy who'll go with Thai men but not foreigners. It's always the other way round.

christianpfc
April 24th, 2017, 23:02
Go and ask the three who work outside X-Boys and see what they say Christian. The one I mentioned was inded Vietnamese. None of these boys are gogo boys.
X-Boys Pattaya, to avoid confusion? Well if they work outside, or even as waiter inside, I can live them not going with customers in general and with me in particular.

I courted some boys in Bangkok, who were neither gay nor gogo, but very cute. It took some effort (money and time) to get them to my bed, and the experience was below average. That was at 500 Baht, but if I had offered 1000 it would have taken less courting, but not been a better experience. But in gay prostitution areas, I would indicate my interest once, and either the boy takes it or leaves it.

Nirish guy
April 25th, 2017, 04:06
The case reported by NIrish was a boy who was selling stuff and just passing through gay area, as far as I remember.

you are quite correct Christian ( and have one hell of a memory too it seems as that was several years ago now !) and yes he was from memory a guy who made those bracelet wristband things wth your name on them and you're also correct that he was just passing through Sunee each evening selling his ware and over a period of a few nights after drinking with us he finally agreed to join me ( for his first time so he said ) but seemed to enjoy it as he asked to come back later after doing his rounds again :)

aot871
April 25th, 2017, 06:15
While I said my off fees are 1000 and 1500 that has been in jomtiem where I tend to go most of my nights. I have been told by more than 1 guy that its very hard to get a boy from bbbs for less than 1500 st

frequent
April 25th, 2017, 06:25
While I said my off fees are 1000 and 1500 ...

I could understand what you wrote if you meant that your "tip" to the boys is 1000 to 1500, but if you truly mean an "off fee" of that size, that's truly amazing

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 08:30
Interesting feedback....just when I thought it had all been discussed to death. Glad to see that there are other board members out there who are able to engage MB at reasonable prices (Christian u r a champ at BHT500). And BTW I also expect that if a MB is on a stage selling his wares then he really hasnt got the right to refuse a customer...the only question is the activities hes prepared to engage in...cant expect a top to bottom....but barring that...mamasan would get very upset on missing out on the off fees....after all I'm paying so MB has to absolutely like me....and be thankful and grateful I chose him above others.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 08:37
...and been here 4 days...BKK is quieter than what I'm used to...maybe its the post songkran slump...MB are very willing to compromise...only once have I rewarded over 1000....he had the body of an adonis...and this is for 2 hour long intensive sessions.

arsenal
April 25th, 2017, 09:14
Well it might have been a two hour intensive session for you Latin but perhaps said MB was doing a crossword or playing Pokemon wondering if you were EVER going to finish. Haha.

frequent
April 25th, 2017, 09:25
...and been here 4 days...BKK is quieter than what I'm used to...maybe its the post songkran slump...MB are very willing to compromise...only once have I rewarded over 1000....he had the body of an adonis...and this is for 2 hour long intensive sessions.

I'd have to agree. And don't forget next Monday is rent day, that often makes them keener. My most recent one only wanted 1000

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 10:39
...arsenal...I dont allow the MB to distract himself..he has to focus on me...the paying customer....if I do come across one with a hole as loose as a wizards sleeve (to quote someone) ...then I take great pleasure in pointing that out and getting him to squeeze/tighten that...love watching them screw up their faces with effort trying to maintain that sphincter in the clenched position whilst I use it...

Mancs
April 25th, 2017, 11:14
I was paying my favourite man 2500 for LT in Pattaya. Men on Hornet tend to ask for 1000 to 1500 for ST. I did suggest 500 bt to a man on Hornet in Pattaya. He suggested 700, which I agreed and gave him 800. He messaged to meet again but I had left Pattaya. Factors like how far away we are, what we look like, what we want to do make fees very variable.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 11:36
they often start high...I usually reply with a bit of a joke phrase like ...." LOL u very expensive, very high class, I cannot pay so much" ....so a little compliment and not offensive but letting them know that I'm not willing to pay and they gotta negotiate ...they usually come back with " what u pay"...then I low ball them by saying " 3 days ago I only pay 600" ...and then the fun starts...mostly it ends with me saying " 600 but if u really good then I tip u 200 or 300" ..this makes them very eager to please.....
The conditioning starts at the very beginning...who leads...
Then during the date if they start to wane or falter..I'll remind them they gotta work for that tip...remind them they said they do everything...and not suddenly start deciding what they want to do..I'm paying so I decide what we do..when we do it..and what position we do it in...and the MB has got to keep smiling ...

arsenal
April 25th, 2017, 13:47
Sexual Deviant Latin wrote:

What he always writes.
🔈🔉🔊🕪🕩🕨
LOOK AT ME.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 14:11
arsehole...if I'm paying then yes...my ego also needs attention...not only my dick...get with the program....stop being a victim...

arsenal
April 25th, 2017, 15:25
Well fortunately you've always got Freaky to prick up your ego.

pennyboy
April 25th, 2017, 16:52
I still pay 1000st and 1500lt mostly for guys in Jomtien, Sunee and on the apps. They seem happy with that and i get many returns. I had one guy who contacted me on Hornet and said he was from Bangkok and in Pattaya only for the weekend. i asked how much for st and he said 3500bt as he was very popular. I declined and replied that I usually pay 1000. OK was the response.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2017, 19:07
...interesting...seems like enough posters have enough of the self appointed moral brigade that insist that 1000bht is an insult to humanity.....arsehole..have the scales finally fallen from your rheumy eyes???

arsenal
April 25th, 2017, 20:46
No. I'm happy to pay what I pay. I can afford to. I'm not the one spending 11 hours in the foetal position on a cheap crummy airline to save a few $$.

latintopxxx
April 26th, 2017, 06:32
A fool and his mo.....oh never mind, u wouldn't get it

arsenal
April 26th, 2017, 07:14
You can try and dress your financial woes up however you like but the very simple fact is.....I have more choice of boys than you do. And that, after all is the reason I'm there.

arsenal
April 26th, 2017, 07:50
And we can compare your offs where you always seem to end up re-negotiating the price and slamming the cheap hostel bedroom door in his face (ah, how sexy and romantic) with those of myself, NIrish, a447 and others where we end up laughing and romping naked with the boy of our choice until too exhausted to continue and need a drink and a chat.

latintopxxx
April 26th, 2017, 11:09
Oh what a silly petulant post. U need a hobby.

arsenal
April 26th, 2017, 11:50
I have a hobby. Baiting you. It's always fun but rarely challenging.

latintopxxx
April 26th, 2017, 12:27
ok...so like a troll...only not as sophisticated

arsenal
April 26th, 2017, 12:58
I'm only trolling you. And it's so clearly working. Still, at least you've got the return flight home (sardine standard) to look forward to. Have a nice flight.

scottish-guy
April 26th, 2017, 14:05
Pot Noodle for breakfast

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2017, 09:57
funny u say that...i found the food ok...for airline food that is...have had worse

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2017, 10:18
anyway it seems like scotty/arsejole r the masters of deflection...being the self appointed price control board...they turn physco and change the subject when other posters confirm that 1000bht and under is a perfectly respectable reward for short time....

arsenal
April 27th, 2017, 11:39
Scotty: We are 'the masters of deflection' and have also been confirmed as 'the price control board.' A celebration is in order I think.

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2017, 12:16
Glad to bring some joy to your grey dull pensioner lives.....

frequent
April 27th, 2017, 12:20
Glad to bring some joy to your grey dull pensioner lives.....

Don't forget that arsenal has to pay more. Not only - when I once read his posts - do gay Chinese boys turn and run as soon as they spot him, straight Chinese boys undoubtedly charge a premium for such as him

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2017, 12:24
Lol.....rofl👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

arsenal
April 27th, 2017, 14:49
Freaky. Chinese straight boys aren't available...sadly. Gay for pay hasn't reached China yet. However they will sleep and cuddle with you for free.

latintopxxx
April 27th, 2017, 14:51
Yes it has. U just don't know where to look.

arsenal
April 27th, 2017, 15:17
Ok. Where?

latintopxxx
May 3rd, 2017, 04:59
Was totally bored on sunday early morning at Babylon..so read The Nation and came across an interesting article on May 1st/labour day holiday. They interviewed a while bunch of real working class people doing menial type work and their salaries were all like BHT330/day or BHT9000/month. Now I'm aware that the minimum salary is around 330/day but I kinda expected most employers to pay at least a bit more than that. Kinda puts everything into perspective...a clever MB able to market his assets well should be able at the very minimum make at least double that even in the slow season. ...and most explains why straight guys are willing to do what does not come naturally to them. Strange thing was that at the new Jupiter on silom soi 4 several of the gogos were there with their girl friends...rather clever as it heightened their appeal..at least to me it did.

frequent
May 3rd, 2017, 06:36
Was totally bored on sunday early morning at Babylon..so read The Nation and came across an interesting article on May 1st/labour day holiday. They interviewed a while bunch of real working class people doing menial type work and their salaries were all like BHT330/day or BHT9000/month. Now I'm aware that the minimum salary is around 330/day but I kinda expected most employers to pay at least a bit more than that. Kinda puts everything into perspective...a clever MB able to market his assets well should be able at the very minimum make at least double that even in the slow season. ...and most explains why straight guys are willing to do what does not come naturally to them. Strange thing was that at the new Jupiter on silom soi 4 several of the gogos were there with their girl friends...rather clever as it heightened their appeal..at least to me it did.And interestingly yesterday's (?) papers reported that unemployment is something like 1% (another Thai statistic I trust implicitly). When Twilight was known as Twilight (ie. the original incarnation) there were often the girlfriends of the boys in attendance. I think the old katoeys who ran the place made sure they were kept well under control. I don't often go to the bars these days; Apps like Grindr, Jack'd & Hornet have done away with the need to pay for over-priced drinks, but I don't recall seeing the girlfriends in attendance. It's mostly straight Japanese girls looking for someone to take to a disco (so I'm told). However Jupiter's reputation is more a rice-for-rice bar and it must be at least 10 years since I last went there. I might try it out now it's in Soi 4

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2017, 02:07
audience last week was very mixed ...lots of europeans...but then soi 4 is geared towards westerners if one looks at the menu.

kittyboy
May 4th, 2017, 09:14
Freaky. Chinese straight boys aren't available...sadly. Gay for pay hasn't reached China yet. However they will sleep and cuddle with you for free.

After
6 years in China I am back in the USA. Long story as to why..but I do miss the Chinese boys. I lived near 3 universities and so many younger Chinese boys loved older western guys...sigh.

I will be in thailand starting 22 may. I pay 1000. I have a couple of regular guys and tend to meet up with one of them every night. They seem happy with the 1000 but maybe I wouldn't know if they were unhappy.

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 09:46
Kittyboy wrote:
"6 years in China I am back in the USA. Long story as to why..but I do miss the Chinese boys. I lived near 3 universities and so many younger Chinese boys loved older western guys...sigh."

Absolutely right and the preferred type often seems to be bears 🐻. Which I'm not. Must be something to do with pandas.

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2017, 11:52
asreTroll...kinda answers your question....doest it?!

arsenal
May 4th, 2017, 12:36
Well not really but If you say so Sexual Deviant.

latintopxxx
May 4th, 2017, 15:43
Geez like u r so generous

kittyboy
May 5th, 2017, 07:45
Kittyboy wrote:
"6 years in China I am back in the USA. Long story as to why..but I do miss the Chinese boys. I lived near 3 universities and so many younger Chinese boys loved older western guys...sigh."

Absolutely right and the preferred type often seems to be bears . Which I'm not. Must be something to do with pandas.

I am the bear type and would have many young college age guys hit me up. I tend to have long term sex friends so after I met one or two cute guys I was not that interested in playing around..but damn they are cute. I would play around with two or three guys and then they would graduate or move on and it was quite easy to meet new guys for fun. Damn..I miss China.

I met a guy there and ended up getting married and moving back to the USA so he could get a visa. He lived in a city 2 hours away and he was OK with me having other friends...He wanted me to be happy. I like that attitude.

DrewSpz
August 7th, 2017, 12:33
Don't get all nasty because it's been discussed ad naseum, but any up-to-date stories on pricing, including direct through the apps. Cool

Oliver
August 7th, 2017, 13:40
As far as hornet and Romeo are concerned (in Pattaya) 1000 is the acceptable basic price, though a little extra for food and for a taxi( particularly welcome for a guy who lives a fair distance way) is courteous. This adds-up to 1300 or so. These fees were happily accepted a couple of months ago and will no doubt be so in October, my next trip.
Of course, it does help if the punter is respectful and friendly....as Arsenal correctly states at the start of this thread. If a falang wishes to treat the guys like trash then he should be willing to pay extra.

aussie_
August 7th, 2017, 14:26
In Pattaya and Jomtiem now. I ask guys how much before taking off. 1000 ST from Prisma and Cupidol in Boyztown. Stunning Cambodian i met waiting for a songtaew at Jomtiem 1000 ST. Hornet, grindr etc ask for 1000 ST.

DrewSpz
August 7th, 2017, 22:53
Nice thanks guys. I'm a young (ish) American guy so I think they're always trying to take advantage. Hahahhaa. Thanks!

sglad
August 8th, 2017, 00:56
Nice thanks guys. I'm a young (ish) American guy so I think they're always trying to take advantage.

What makes you say that?

Manforallseasons
August 8th, 2017, 01:51
Latin wrote:
"now dont fall off your stoool just because i compliment u. And yes do have to agree that masculine straight guys r the best."

I admit it. I love them and am totally totally totally addicted. I will never understand how straight Asian boys manage to be so sensual and yet so manly when they're with a guy. But they do.

For me straight boys are the only ones that count...and yes some will bottom if you promise not to tell.
If straight boys are your thing you will be well served to skip Jomtien Complex as it is full of hideous gay fem boys...YUCK!

scottish-guy
August 8th, 2017, 02:48
... you will be well served to skip Jomtien Complex as it is full of hideous gay fem boys...YUCK!

One wonders what the "hideous" boys say about YOU when you walk past - and I bet it's not "Yum!"

latintopxxx
August 8th, 2017, 02:58
...that seems to be the " secret"..promise not to tell and stick to it...behind closed doors anything goes...but in public it is critical to maintain face.

arsenal
August 8th, 2017, 09:30
There's plenty of straight hot Cambodians in Jomtien too MFAS. It's not all screechy queenie screamy mincing pansies.

scottish-guy
August 8th, 2017, 15:09
....screechy queenie screamy mincing pansies.

....and the Bernard Manning award for embracing diversity goes to Arsenal for the fifth year running.

arsenal
August 8th, 2017, 16:43
Yada yada yada.

frequent
August 8th, 2017, 17:28
There's plenty of straight hot Cambodians in Jomtien too MFAS. It's not all screechy queenie screamy mincing pansies.Except when you're looking in the mirror. Then there's nothing else

frequent
August 8th, 2017, 17:29
...that seems to be the " secret"..promise not to tell and stick to it...behind closed doors anything goes...but in public it is critical to maintain face.Where have I heard the phrase "between consenting adults in private" before?

Manforallseasons
August 8th, 2017, 21:30
There's plenty of straight hot Cambodians in Jomtien too MFAS. It's not all screechy queenie screamy mincing pansies.
Was in the Complex tonight 2 unatractive straight boys an all those screaming mi mi idiots that must touch every falang that walks bye....No hurry to return.

markie1
August 9th, 2017, 00:08
well having been coming to pattaya now for almost 12 years ,and have a partner of 10 years , we like to have fun together and take of boys jamtien ,sunny , boys town, use apps ,and the normal rate i pay is 1000 to 1500 baht,never really paid any more than that . if they ask for 1000 i useually give them 1200,and they are happy .

latintopxxx
August 9th, 2017, 01:57
exactly the same experience markie1...I reward around the 1000bht mark, very rarely more and often under that figure...I too have a partner and occasionally the MB is privileged to service both of us...only then will I reward a little over 1000.