PDA

View Full Version : How crazy are you?

cdnmatt
April 9th, 2017, 05:00
This is something I've been thinking about lately. How crazy are you? I mean, what crazy things do you do in a normal day?

I seem to be getting more crazy as the weeks tick by, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to be a very shy individual, but now I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT", and so on. So if I am going crazy, at least it's a happy crazy, and not a "Trump crazy". :)

Not really too worried about it, and for now just passing it off as a ntural defense mechanism to keep depression at bay, because being blind is really fucken hard. I just hope it doesn't deterroriate further, that's all.

Anyway, so how crazy are you? What crazy things do you do to keep yourself happy, and living life?

e

Nirish guy
April 9th, 2017, 05:31
I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT"

I think you're only crazy for thinking that's crazy, all perfectly normal every day behaviour for most happy and settled people who don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of them if you ask me. - myself included.

latintopxxx
April 9th, 2017, 05:54
....thats not crazy at all...just yesterday at the supermarket that " clap your hands if you'r happy" came on...and i dropped my basket and clapped my hands...didnt take long to have the whole aisle smiling and clapping their hands...I also talk to the self serve check out machine...when it belatedly tells me to place an item in the bag...I tell it I've already done so...
Crazy is fucking a 17 year old in his back garden at night while his parents are 10 meters away in the lounge watching TV...parents are super religious and he has to be home by 9pm even on weekends....and pre-marital sex is a sin....meanwhile hes so horny that all he wants is cock..and BTW....legal age of consent is 16...so relax haters...
Crazy is fucking random grindr hook ups in a department store change room.....

frequent
April 9th, 2017, 06:48
....thats not crazy at all...just yesterday at the supermarket that " clap your hands if you'r happy" came on...and i dropped my basket and clapped my hands...

I usually drop my trousers and show I've got the clap

latintopxxx
April 9th, 2017, 07:45
...not sure where u live...but I'd get arrested in my country

scottish-guy
April 9th, 2017, 12:37
You're all fucking nuts btw

:D

arsenal
April 9th, 2017, 13:38
Not me personally but in a small (but phenominally successful) country located between Frogsville, Cheeseheadland and Potatostan the people have decided to leave the biggest and richest free trade area in the world and all because the local supermarket started selling some Polish sausages. How fucking crazy is that.

AsDaRa
April 9th, 2017, 14:14
This is something I've been thinking about lately. How crazy are you? I mean, what crazy things do you do in a normal day?

I seem to be getting more crazy as the weeks tick by, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to be a very shy individual, but now I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT", and so on. So if I am going crazy, at least it's a happy crazy, and not a "Trump crazy". :)

Not really too worried about it, and for now just passing it off as a ntural defense mechanism to keep depression at bay, because being blind is really fucken hard. I just hope it doesn't deterroriate further, that's all.

Anyway, so how crazy are you? What crazy things do you do to keep yourself happy, and living life?

e

When I see a person dancing in a supermarket I would not think he is crazy, I would think: "what a pathetic human being, obviously in need for getting some attention, lets not reward him for this asocial behavior by acknowledging him". Because in my moral landscape it is asocial. Some things well behaved humans do not do. Like talking loud in subway, thereby disturbing others, like listening to music loud in night, so your neighbours can hear it and not sleep, like walking naked in public, like dancing in a supermarket (I assume for some minutes, and not a 2 second move), etc.

You are not crazy. Just badly raised. Probably parents are too blame.

scottish-guy
April 9th, 2017, 14:47
....in a small (but phenominally successful) country located between Frogsville, Cheeseheadland and Potatostan the people have decided to leave the biggest and richest free trade area in the world...

Could your "phenominally (sic) successful" country be this one?

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk

arsenal
April 9th, 2017, 14:58
In the words of Henry, the mild mannered janitor.
"Could be!"

Mancs
April 9th, 2017, 15:32
Now I've gone very sensible with age. But past slightly unhinged things I've done include pretending to steal a jet ski in Jomtien (owner not happy), asking armed yellow shirts if I could take my taxi past their barricade on Rama IV (no!, and the taxi driver was very anxious when he saw the gun in one of their belts), pretending to stop the traffic on Sathorn while announcing that Suthep did it so it must be legal (at least this amused the security guards outside a nearby embassy), going for a massage and leaving my wallet on the table and falling asleep (expensive!). I blame the heat. Dancing at home is harmless.

cdnmatt
April 9th, 2017, 16:29
When I see a person dancing in a supermarket I would not think he is crazy, I would think: "what a pathetic human being, obviously in need for getting some attention, lets not reward him for this asocial behavior by acknowledging him". Because in my moral landscape it is asocial. Some things well behaved humans do not do. Like talking loud in subway, thereby disturbing others, like listening to music loud in night, so your neighbours can hear it and not sleep, like walking naked in public, like dancing in a supermarket (I assume for some minutes, and not a 2 second move), etc.

Oh christ, I'm hardly doing it for the attention. Actually, I guess I did get some attention last time, but not in a good way. Leo took off to get some things, so I was stuck just standing there, the store had some music playing, so I just naturally broke out into a little dance jig. I didn't even realize I was dancing until Leo came back, and let me know, "Matt, those people are looking at you funny", to which I was able to just shrug my shoulders and say, "well, good for them. I can't see them, so I don't care", while I continued having a hell of a good time in my little world of darkness.

Again, I'm sure it's just a defense mechanism, and you should really give it a try, as it feels great. Fire up Youtube, put some nice R&B tunes on, start snapping your fingers, then swaying your arms, then let your shoulders, hips and feet join in, and before you know it you'll be singing along in no time. It's soothing, and good for the soul.

BTW... Rainy season and Songkran are upon us, so be careful out there guys. Those tiles get slippery, and all it takes is one bad fall. Your optic nerves don't grow back, and you can't buy new ones. I asked at Tesco earlier, and they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale, but were all out. Damn!

;

latintopxxx
April 9th, 2017, 17:26
AsDaRa....dont u think u r being a little harsh??

AsDaRa
April 9th, 2017, 18:22
AsDaRa....dont u think u r being a little harsh??

Yes. I admit. Sometimes I am sorry after writing something harsh, but when someone is dancing for minutes in a supermarket (and not making a 2 second dance move, in a moment of joy, which is normal, which is understandable) then this is not normal behavior. Even a bit asocial. Not to be rewarded with acknowledgement.

cdnmatt
April 9th, 2017, 18:31
Yes. I admit. Sometimes I am sorry after writing something harsh, but when someone is dancing for minutes in a supermarket (and not making a 2 second dance move, in a moment of joy, which is normal, which is understandable) then this is not normal behavior. Even a bit asocial. Not to be rewarded with acknowledgement.

Oh, fuck off. I'm allowed to be happy. Give it a try, it's free.

AsDaRa
April 9th, 2017, 18:33
Oh, fuck off. I'm allowed to be happy. Give it a try, it's free.

I am also allowed to be happy. Lets put the volume on 100% at 3 am so I can enjoy my music. Lets talk loudly on phone in a populated train, so I can be happy, chatting with my bf. And when someone says something I just say "Oh, fuck off. I'm allowed to be happy".

Nirish guy
April 9th, 2017, 18:56
But someone choosing to have a wee dance in a supermarket ISNT actually bothering and if it is thats only as YOU are choosing to let it be so. The music at 3am thing, that's fair enough as that IS ACTUALLY bothering you, but someone else relaxing and being happy - so what if you don't like it - not your business why they're choosing to dance in their life, move along just and grump in the next aisle and leave them to get on with it.

AsDaRa
April 9th, 2017, 19:04
But someone choosing to have a wee dance in a supermarket ISNT actually bothering and if it is thats only as YOU are choosing to let it be so. The music at 3am thing, that's fair enough as that IS ACTUALLY bothering you, but someone else relaxing and being happy - so what if you don't like it - not your business why they're choosing to dance in their life, move along just and grump in the next aisle and leave them to get on with it.

I agree it is not that serious. But it is bothering others at least a bit. You probably block the aisle. People have to hold far left or far right to pass you. You confront people with a dance in a supermarket, not something they go there for (its like walking naked, you not really bother anyone also in a way, and yet you do: people look, people are confronted with it in a location they don't expect it; I think you can compare it with walking naked; who you bother then? no one in a way, but yet the norm is we do not do it because you are bothering people in some other way).

But I fully admit, on the list of bad things you can do it is not ranked very high.

fountainhall
April 9th, 2017, 19:55
When I see a person dancing in a supermarket I would not think he is crazy, I would think: "what a pathetic human being, obviously in need for getting some attention . . . " Because in my moral landscape it is asocial. Some things well behaved humans do not do. Like talking loud in subway, thereby disturbing others, like listening to music loud in night, so your neighbours can hear it and not sleep, like walking naked in public,

If we never did something crazy, life would probably become crashingly boring! A bit of dancing in the aisles of a supermarket, though, is neither crazy nor pathetic, I reckon. Perhaps cdnmatt had visions of it pouring with rain and the scene with Fred Astaire in "Singing in the Rain" suddenly came to mind. Was there a full orchestra lurking somewhere in the background?

Yes, I've done crazy things, like moving to Hong Kong when at the time I really wanted to work in the USA. And thank goodness the latter did not work out! I've flown from Asia to London at a day's notice to attend the funeral of a wonderful friend, and to Chicago just to see an opera. Crazy, but wonderful!

Thank goodness, too, I've been able to rebel against some of the "moral landscape" instilled in me by my parents, Had I not done so, life would have turned out far less interesting and exciting. In any case, aren't we all supposed to be rebels at some times in our lives, especially during our university years?

I agree that disturbing others with loud music at night is very anti-social, but I fully support walking naked in public - as long as it is restricted to young good-looking Asian guys!! :cool:

francois
April 9th, 2017, 20:35
... but I fully support walking naked in public - as long as it is restricted to young good-looking Asian guys!! :cool:

Hear, hear.

bobsaigon2
April 9th, 2017, 20:42
http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by fountainhall http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?p=215950#post215950)
... but I fully support walking naked in public - as long as it is restricted to young good-looking Asian guys!! :cool:

Francois: Hear, hear.

Moi: Where, where?

scottish-guy
April 9th, 2017, 22:23
Once when in Iceland I paraded around naked - but in the end I got thrown out the shop.

fountainhall
April 10th, 2017, 09:38
Once when in Iceland I paraded around naked - but in the end I got thrown out the shop.
I'm surprised they didn't just melt you and flush you into the sea!

francois
April 10th, 2017, 13:26
http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by fountainhall http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/images/metro/blue/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?p=215950#post215950)

Francois: Hear, hear.

Moi: Where, where?

Hear, hear, not here, here. Wish I knew where where, where was and when, when.

frequent
April 10th, 2017, 14:25

I do love the compassionate attitude of some of our posters. I'd assume the poor bastard was better off on a mental hospital or at the very least a sheltered workshop

francois
April 10th, 2017, 14:43
I'd assume the poor bastard was better off on a mental hospital or at the very least a sheltered workshop

Or in la-la land, posting on a forum like this. Remember beachlover.

fountainhall
April 10th, 2017, 17:42
Or in la-la land, posting on a forum like this. Remember beachlover.
. . . to say nothing of sglad!!

Jellybean
April 10th, 2017, 18:02
. . . to say nothing of sglad!!

Hmmm . . . I have to say, I miss sglad, for me he was a welcome breath of fresh air, brought some life and fresh blood to the forum and I thought he was amusing and had a wicked sense of humour. Nasty old founty for setting a mantrap/poster-trap (thought they were illegal) and getting him banned.

cdnmatt
April 10th, 2017, 18:41
I am also allowed to be happy. Lets put the volume on 100% at 3 am so I can enjoy my music. Lets talk loudly on phone in a populated train, so I can be happy, chatting with my bf. And when someone says something I just say "Oh, fuck off. I'm allowed to be happy".

Ok, now you're just making a mountain out of a mole hill. I was stuck just standing there like an idiot, waiting to hear my BF's voice again. Instead of getting scared, I decided to to turn it into a good time and move around a bit. It's not like I could go anywhere, because I've tried taking off on my own before, and it's just really not a good idea. :-)

Besides, relax a bit. Trump's in power now, so just be happy if we're not all extinct within a few years. That would be quite funny nif it wasn't actually true. Good pick America! That was great.

fountainhall
April 10th, 2017, 19:54
Nasty old founty for setting a mantrap/poster-trap (thought they were illegal) and getting him banned.

I can't believe you said that. If that prick had called you the sort of nasty liar he called me, I trust you would have done precisely the same!!

latintopxxx
April 11th, 2017, 01:58
yes trust fountain to squash any sign of fun...

fountainhall
April 11th, 2017, 09:35
yes trust fountain to squash any sign of fun...
Certainly the type of demeaning "fun" you get up to and seem to get your rocks off when describing!

latintopxxx
April 11th, 2017, 18:55
no need to get personal now....one mans trash is anothers treasure...now substitute trash for demeaning and u get my drift....

fountainhall
April 11th, 2017, 20:10
The only drift I need to get is that you treat MBs like pieces of trash. Nothing - ever - that you try to say will negate that dreadful fact! And I don't give a damn about your thinking I am spoiling your "fun".

latintopxxx
April 12th, 2017, 01:45
...oh go take a chill pill or two...u need a distraction...go save some orangutans or something...hug a tree

fountainhall
April 12th, 2017, 08:20
You think you're funny. It's actually really pathetic. Another who belongs in the kindergarten!

latintopxxx
April 13th, 2017, 03:39
must be some weird kindergarten u were placed in....u can in this case most certainly blame your parents for your condition

cdnmatt
April 13th, 2017, 03:53
I love how this board is basically the real life version of the movie Grumpy Old Men.

fountainhall
April 13th, 2017, 10:40
must be some weird kindergarten u were placed in....u can in this case most certainly blame your parents for your condition
Sexually deviant MB abuser is now getting too like frequent. When he can't reply, he deflects. And he thinks he's funny!

scottish-guy
April 13th, 2017, 14:08
The nagging thought in my mind about LatintopXXX is that his attitude to prostitutes (I get the impression he regards them as sub-human) is not that far away from the likes of Peter Sutcliffe or Jack the Ripper.

I sincerely hope it's not just a matter of time before he crosses that line.

arsenal
April 13th, 2017, 15:21
If challenged in a court I do think that in todays' society Sexual Deviant Latin would be held accountable for some of the things he has written and, it must be said that Surfcrest has allowed him to write. Frequent is an arsehole and Minimee is similar but Sexual Deviants' writings display the character of someone who ought to be placed on a register of some kind. Because while it's unlikely he can actually get away with the stuff he claims to (he says he likes straight boys but only uses the apps where there aren't any) it's still in his mind.

There you go Sexual Deviant. Just for you. Knock yourself out.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-39568458

frequent
April 13th, 2017, 15:33
I love how this board is basically the real life version of the movie Grumpy Old Men.

I rather liked the closing quote from Bill Nighy in the interview published in Wednesday's Guardian - "There comes a point where you get too long in the tooth to swallow your own bullshit."

fountainhall
April 13th, 2017, 21:19
I rather liked the closing quote from Bill Nighy in the interview published in Wednesday's Guardian - "There comes a point where you get too long in the tooth to swallow your own bullshit."
You would! You've zwalkend so much you spew it out every time you try to write here. :D

latintopxxx
April 14th, 2017, 04:25
arsehole...u really do draw a long bow with your comparisons...u must be running out of material...clutching at straws. As mentioned earlier I dont subscribe to your jeudo-christian notions of shame/guilt/morals....
My flatmates willingly enter into these living arrangements ....not like I hold a gun to their head ...arrangement is clear...free board and lodging (own room, utlities and whatever food is in the house)....in exchange their bodies are mine for a min hours/week. I've refined the arrangement as some days Im not available.
They choose to move in.
If u dont pay rent u get kicked out. Same rules apply here. Simple really.
Obviously Im different in that I enjoy uncomfortable situations.....I thrive on the confrontation...

arsenal
April 14th, 2017, 05:04
Sexual Deviant Latin wrote:
"Obviously Im different"

No disagreement there.

latintopxxx
April 14th, 2017, 08:05
I'll accept that as a groveling apology. Thanks.

arsenal
April 14th, 2017, 09:52
Sexually Deviant wrote:
"I'll accept that."

Excellent. Accepting (admitting) something is half way to a cure.