PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza update?

BOY69
March 26th, 2017, 11:45
I didn't visit Sunee Plaza many years ,I understand it's declining lately.Can someone give an update
which bars are still operating ? Impressions and recommendations?

francois
March 26th, 2017, 12:02
Go-go bars are Nice Boys, Power Boys and Winner Bar.

Check out http://www.gaythailand.com/ and http://gaybuttonthai.com/ which have recent info on bar scene in Sunee.

arsenal
March 26th, 2017, 12:23
And Eros.

francois
March 26th, 2017, 13:58
Gad, how could I forget Eros!!

BOY69
March 27th, 2017, 01:24
More impressions about this bars ?
Worth a visit should I stick to boyz town ?

latintopxxx
March 27th, 2017, 02:31
oh for heavens sake..its only a 10 min slow walk between the two....

arsenal
March 27th, 2017, 02:38
For once and rather irritatinugly I have to agree with Latin. New craze sweeping Sunee and Boyztown. Some of the Thai twinkie winkies are wearing gold and silver crowns.

scottish-guy
March 27th, 2017, 05:10
Hmmmm my bf was wearing a crown when we had facetime yesterday - it must be a thing

aussie_
March 27th, 2017, 10:14
For once and rather irritatinugly I have to agree with Latin. New craze sweeping Sunee and Boyztown. Some of the Thai twinkie winkies are wearing gold and silver crowns.

They were selling many of those crowns at the recent Morlum concert at X-Zyte. The twinks and others spent plenty of time taking selfies.

BOY69
March 27th, 2017, 12:08
Is this list of bars is update ?
http://suneeplaza.gaycities.com/bars/

I like the18 to 20 slim boyish type,which bars has it ?

By the way is there any improvement at Marrina In? I stayed there years ago excellent location but was a sleazy dump .

AsDaRa
March 27th, 2017, 12:19
Marina is still a cheap looking hotel. My approach to hotels is: I only sleep there and shower. In Marina you can sleep and you can shower and bed and shower are not that bad. You pay a very low price for the room. I rather spend my money on boys and massages than on hotels.

francois
March 27th, 2017, 14:31
More impressions about this bars ?
Worth a visit should I stick to boyz town ?

The list you provided in a later post is way out of date.
Sunee is worth a visit, but only you can decide what appeals to you. Easy to visit all the go go bars in one night. Also spend another night checking out the beer bars if that is your preference.

BOY69
March 27th, 2017, 14:58
How is the Elephant plaza pattaya seems they spacious room with very reasonable prices and very good location as well ?

francois
March 27th, 2017, 19:04
Good location although that section of Sunee Plaza is a bit dismal during the day.

arsenal
March 27th, 2017, 19:14
And it might be noisy at night. Ting Tong often have eat splittingly loud parties.

BOY69
March 27th, 2017, 22:11
Thanks francois and arsenal
During the day I am at the beach anyway and I don't go to sleep before 3 AM so what you mentioned isn't a problem for me I will take this hotel or the Copa at Boyz town or maybe I split my stay in Pattaya between them will see.

dab69
March 28th, 2017, 21:14
I always like staying in Boystown and need the exercise walking. Motorcycle taxis are also fun at times - so far no accidents.
My friend and I always went to the Boystown bars anyway. Who wants to stay at the bar they work in all night in Sunee anyway?
You'll want to check out many bars on different nights anyway, leaving no stone unturned.
Saw a real gem in Dreamboys the third night of going to that bar. Boys just come in to work when they want to there.