PDA

View Full Version : Boys and Shows

Bert
March 18th, 2017, 16:02
I visited Bangkok a few times and some nights I watched some of the shows at Dreamboys, Hotmale or Fesh boys in the famous soy.
Before and between the acts is always a row of numbered boys showing the nice body, mostly dressed in shorts or underwear, wearing numbers.
I just wonder if you invite a boy to sit with you, how much you pay and what is allowed to do sitting there in public.
Do you have to pay the full amount of such an (expensive) drink or just pay him?
How long will he sit with you?
Is touching allowed?

francois
March 18th, 2017, 16:09
You do buy him a drink and give a tip. Tip depends on how long he sits with you and what touching there may. Bare minimum is 100 Baht.

scottish-guy
March 18th, 2017, 16:49
Francois however will sit next to you for just a drink and no tip at all.

Just be aware that if he does so, "touching" is mandatory

:D

fountainhall
March 18th, 2017, 17:48
I just wonder if you invite a boy to sit with you, how much you pay and what is allowed to do sitting there in public.
Do you have to pay the full amount of such an (expensive) drink or just pay him?
How long will he sit with you?
Is touching allowed?
It really depends on the bar. As soon as you invite a boy to sit with you, the mamasan will be all over you to buy him a drink (yes, the expensive ones - there are none cheaper!) You can hold out for a few minutes in case you find he's a total dud, but the chances are you'll have to get him a cheap coke at Bt. 350 or 400! Since the boy will probably only get a maximum of Bt. 50 of that, some customers prefer to give the boy a tip instead. But if he sits with you for more than about 5 minutes, in Soi Twilght you're going to be stuck with a drink and a tip. That should be at least Bt. 100 for the first 20 minutes or so. You have to remember that if he is one of the cuter, more in-demand guys, by sitting with you he may be missing out on other generous customers.

if you are in the back row of one of those Twilight bars, you can try touching and feeling. But the boy will probably be embarrassed. If you quickly slip him a Bt. 100 bill, it can help, though.

if you are into touchy feely, then you should aim for the bars near The Mango Tree restaurant - Super A, Golden Cock and Nature Boys. Drinks are much cheaper but you will be expected to buy drinks for the boys around you (in Nature Boys almost certainly 3 will descend on you if the tiny bar is not busy!) Extensive touching is far from discouraged and as long as a red note is popped into the underwear from time to time, the boys will be happy to oblige. The drawback is that each bar only has a few boys and they are not the most attractive around.

Bert
March 18th, 2017, 19:38
Thanks for the advice fountainhall, so its a total rip off in the "big" gogo bars.
So I will try Nature boys and the other smaller bars for hands-on experience.

GWMinUS
March 18th, 2017, 23:13
OH you will definitely enjoy Nature Boys!!
And the experience can extending far beyond hands-on touching...
;-)

Brad the Impala
March 19th, 2017, 04:39
Thanks for the advice fountainhall, so its a total rip off in the "big" gogo bars.
So I will try Nature boys and the other smaller bars for hands-on experience.

It isn't a total ripoff. You get what you pay for, a show and display/availability of guys that is pretty unusual in the world.

Of course sitting in a shoebox like Nature Boys with two or three boys, who may have their hands full with other customers, is cheaper!

You pays your money and you takes your choice.

fountainhall
March 19th, 2017, 08:55
It isn't a total ripoff. You get what you pay for, a show and display/availability of guys that is pretty unusual in the world.
But that assumes you want to see the shows. I was under the impression the OP was far more interested in the go-go boys sections than in the shows. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll agree the drinks prices are a total rip-off.

Manforallseasons
March 19th, 2017, 09:49
I agree that they are a rip-off but not brcause of the drink prices but because the shows are so much less interesting than those of former years. Not sure if I remember exactly what drink prices were 13 years ago, I remember paying about 250Bht at the old Future Boys, upon entering at show time it was not easy to find a seat you were guided through a myriad of customers by a fellow with a flashlight....the show was very professional with 50-75 boys in attendance....and was usually awsome....If that were still the case prices rising in 13 years from 250 to 400 would be justified......but thats not the case.

fountainhall
March 19th, 2017, 10:02
Agreed. But if you are there just for the go-go boys and NOT for the shows as exoressed by the OP, then the shows don't enter into the equation. The drinks price are ridiculous!

And I agree the shows used to be far more interesting, much more fun and professional. And the boys used to at least look as though they were e joking themselves. Now the impression most give is something like "and I'm being paid just Bt. 50 for this???"

christianpfc
March 22nd, 2017, 00:20
Rip-offs:
The stuff that is sold in Patpong night market can be had for half the price elsewhere.
The boys and shows from Soi Twilight can be had for half the price elsewhere.

latintopxxx
March 22nd, 2017, 02:34
gotta agree with christian except for the "shows" bit, apart from weaker imitations in Pattaya I'm yet to discover full on fuck shows in Thailand outside BKK.

latintopxxx
March 22nd, 2017, 02:35
...and before a447 jumps in (I know he's vowed to leave...but like a bad case of head lice one never knows) yes I kmow that full on fuck shows are now also a rarity in BKK

goji
March 22nd, 2017, 02:52
But that assumes you want to see the shows. I was under the impression the OP was far more interested in the go-go boys sections than in the shows. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll agree the drinks prices are a total rip-off.

I am not at all interested in typical gogo bar shows. There's the erotic variety, where some butch muscular guys who are not at all attractive (to my eye) might be doing something with their c*cks in semi darkness. Or the ladyboy shows.
I would much rather see cute twinks in speedos or naked, with the lights full on.

scottish-guy
March 22nd, 2017, 04:44
I'd rather see them on the stage in their street clothes.

Obviously I'm not enough of a pervert - but I assure you I try really hard

fountainhall
March 22nd, 2017, 07:59
I would much rather see cute twinks in speedos or naked, with the lights full on.
Agree with the first part - but lights full on would look a bit too much like the swimming pool changing room. Subtle, varied lighting can create a far more erotic experience for the viewer, I reckon.

arsenal
March 22nd, 2017, 15:10
Scottish wrote:
"I'd rather see them on the stage in their street clothes."

The word post and the worst idea by any member of any forum in any language absolutely ever. Consider yourself told.

Grrrrrrr. 👺

latintopxxx
March 22nd, 2017, 15:31
he's scottish...haggis counrs as cuisine...and they wanna break away from the english who actually pay most of heir bills...if they were a bit further south they'd be greek...

Bert
March 22nd, 2017, 15:49
Feel the same as GOJI, not interested in monkey-sex by beefy muscular guy, but more into slim twinks performing naked with a hard on. I saw a nice example once in Adam's apple in Chiang mai a few years ago. Nice slim twinks performing nice and naked.
I remember a boy was asked to sit in his briefs with a customer. He was offered a beer but they just sat together for 30 min.
That brings me back to the first thread...what is allowed to do when a boy sits with you?
Feel his cock? Kiss? Nothing of this kind happened in the bar in Chiang mai.

Another question: where is the hottest boy show in Pattaya? (boys with hard on, cum, fuck?)

christianpfc
March 24th, 2017, 11:17
I'd rather see them on the stage in their street clothes.

Obviously I'm not enough of a pervert - but I assure you I try really hard

To see boys in street clothes, I wouldn't pay 400 Baht for a drink. Whenever I enter a gogo bar and see a significant number of boys wearing more than just underwear, I tell staff I want to see boys in just underwear, and will go elsewhere where this is provided.

pong
March 25th, 2017, 02:52
...and before a447 jumps in (I know he's vowed to leave...but like a bad case of head lice one never knows) yes I kmow that full on fuck shows are now also a rarity in BKK
Its not that hard-and you know it-simply hire 2 and explain you'd like to see them doing it live for you in private. The total bill would be a little higher, but for OAPs with too much money anyway and no kids for the heritage-probably best way to throw it away with some fun. Its awful long ago since I was there, but then I guess that mamasan from LuckyS/SuperA would even forfeit his fee-just hire the other one.

scottish-guy
March 25th, 2017, 04:05
The long haired mamasan from the old Super A who used to hang around the soi and who looked like the Fakir from Carry On Up The Khyber (Cardew Robinson) was co-incidentally called Mama Pong

Anything you want to tell us?

:D

latintopxxx
March 25th, 2017, 08:26
pong..its not the same...sure I've engaged 2 MB at once and had a good time....me and my partner have had multiple threesomes with a MB...but I love a good show...30 guy " big cock show"...a good fuck show where they somehow end up looking like insects mating...swing from the rafters...walking amongst the audience while still coupled...the reaction of the audience...