PDA

View Full Version : The Tarntawan Surawong Hotel.....update

newalaan2
March 13th, 2017, 04:29
All the Tarntawan Hotel posts seem awfully out of date so thought a new thread with recent update would be just the thing needed.

I do hope this thread does not attract the nasty little trolls who expand threads unnecessarily by adding posts about why they don't like the length of the Tarntawan threads and lengthen them by doing so, in fact the other Tarntawan threads are so full of padded out irrelevant (to the subject)posts from these irritating people, those actually interested in the progress of the Tarntawan have to wade through dozens of them to reach relevant content. Anyway.............

Can report from my own observations of a few days ago very little has actually changed in relation to our enjoying a stay here as in the past. Everything is not the same, as would be expected with new owners, but the occupancy level has changed to 'almost full'....'very busy' as were the comments from the long standing members of staff who kept their jobs.

I used their new website to book and for the first time didn't use/ask for/offered 'friends of Tarntawan' rate. In fact the rate was cheaper than previously as I used one of the booking options for advance non-breakfast and executive room, but they just took payment on check out as usual. Nice Suriwong room on 4th floor, good WiFi. Business centre still there on reception floor with free use of computers and printer. Same chaps on lift/overnight guest duty, normal shifts between them. Young lady (new staff) on reception actually remembered us from last stay in Oct but doorman/bellboy made sure I was given good room choice as we listened in on their deliberations of our check-in.

Everything in room same as..same as...everything working DVD/TV/Kettle etc.. Only negatives is that there are less staff to deal with arrivals and departures, but not a real problem, it just means all hands on deck most of the time. Friend visited with car and car park room was made with security keeping car keys as usual and moving car as needed. When checking out bellboy busy with Japanese golfers...same as most visits, so liftboy organised big taxi from street for airport run.

The times we came and went saw a few of the usual gay gentlemen with Thai friends also coming and going, a few Asian mixed sexes, no throngs of Chinese, but plenty of the usual Japanese. Honestly could see little difference. Room service menu not in room! but took a copy from the cocktail bar and we ordered our normal items which were excellent as usual. Took a bit longer than previously to answer and deliver room service, with a big apology from the usual room service lady who said so very, very, busy today! Very long time since I heard very very busy and Tarntawan in the same sentence.

Did somebody mention chocolate in the room minibar in a previous thread? my room had non-chocolate which they charged for along with a non-razor. There are a few items in the room minibar but no list so I had no idea what was there or missing, I only know I used none of their offerings so razor and chocolate removed from bill and the Bt300 they were going to charge for nothing went to reception girl, liftboy and bellboy.

Just a normal, usual experience at the Tarntawan Surawong Hotel. So have booked for June again. The long standing staff were very appreciative of our business and took time to update boyfriend about what was going on, apparently there will be changes/upgrades where needed, but to be started in low season. They also said there are many returning customers just like ourselves. So for us, at the moment no need to look elsewhere.

arsenal
March 13th, 2017, 08:00
300 baht for a razor and chocolate. Serious mark up.

Oliver
March 13th, 2017, 14:50
I was there four weeks ago....and newalaan2 is correct in every detail. I booked my next visit at check-out.

newalaan2
July 5th, 2017, 05:48
After 3 pages of irrelevant twaddle (2-4) I know many will be keen for a recent update on this fine establishment, so happy to oblige with resurrecting thread.

Latest stay much the same as February. Executive Room on 4th floor perfectly ideal for us. TV/DVD/Kettle as well all other room facilities working fine. WiFi also fine. Used office as usual for important emails and printing. Newspapers available freely as before, room menu available until 10pm with all usual favourites. Staff same faces as last visit, attentive and excellent service. Bf made to feel comfortable on arrival with 'welcome back, nice to see you again' (in Thai) from long serving staff members. Again Surawong exect room rate at less than previous 'friends' rate.

Never bother getting room cleaned when here but replenishment of towels, water etc quickly on demand. Fruit bowl new addition to room. Easy check out. no 'extras' on bill and bell boy had luggage down and decent taxi arranged from street quickly on the morning of check out.

Usual Japanese customers staying as well as some Chinese but not tour-bus types. Usual westerners coming and going. Satisfied as per usual so no need to search elsewhere for Silom/Surawong accommodation, looking forward to October stay again. Surawong Rd feeling quiet at top end before Soi Twilight as that side of the road all shuttered up as demolition/work on new Montien Mall has started right down to Tawana Hotel. Starbucks, road side restaurants, small market all gone!

Nirish guy
July 5th, 2017, 11:55
Ha we must be staying at the same time N/A, I'm currently up on the 6th floor and can concur with all you've said re no major changes. There is a feeling of slightly less staff about the place and for the first time ever I had to go behind reception to get my own key as there was NO ONE present - anywhere - and I could have had anyone up to the room unchallenged.

I thought on arrival I was going to have to check out as they'd stopped providing the lovely chocolate bars in the mini bar but no, disaster was averted when on request some was delivered to my room.

I've enjoyed Bangkok as always and even in low season there's more than enough action here to keep one busy, although weirdly via a lot of flipinos this trip on my part it seems !! Perhaps my PH bf is clouding my vision somewhat !

So, it's off to Bali tomorrow for me now to start another round of adventures all over again !

FarangRuMak
July 6th, 2017, 09:32
Thanks for returning to the topic.
It's good that old faithful is still spurting though it's a long time since I stayed there.

Josan
July 7th, 2017, 22:44
Stayed at this hotel in March and again in April. Same as before. Missing a few staff people that I liked but still plenty to make you feel welcome. As noted the room fee now is lower than before. Will be back in November.

sydneyboy
July 22nd, 2017, 14:33
Thank you newalaan2 for starting this thread. I have stayed at the Tarntawan a number of times but not for some years as in my view it was getting rather shabby. I appreciate your sensible review and perceptive comments.

newalaan2
September 26th, 2017, 20:31
About time we had some Tarntawan news, as going by the many views these Tarntawan threads attract it seems to be of great interest to some.

So........anyone planning a Bkk stay in October can avail themselves of a 'sweet suite' promotion (until 31 Oct). The large corner suites only (not deluxe or exec)have an offer of a two night stay (or multiples thereof) for price of one, but midweek only. Prices for some Oct dates strangely as low as Bt1350 per night for these massive rooms, but most at just over Bt2000, still very reasonable.

scottish-guy
September 26th, 2017, 21:24
300 baht for a razor..

Surely good value for anybody driven to slitting their wrists by this ... what was it...."twaddle"?

a447
September 26th, 2017, 21:36
Newalaan2 wrote:

Prices for some Oct dates strangely as low as Bt1350 per night for these massive rooms,

Maybe those dates coincide with the cremation ceremony.

Manforallseasons
September 26th, 2017, 21:46
😣😥

joe552
September 26th, 2017, 22:46
I rarely stay in Bangkok, but your comprehensive reviews would make this my "go to" hotel. Thanks for posting.

A side question - how long would it take to get to/from the airport? I know time of day etc. makes a difference, but roughly?

bobsaigon2
September 26th, 2017, 23:01
35 - 45 minutes +/- during normal traffic hours

joe552
September 26th, 2017, 23:24
Thanks Bob - here have a free like.

newalaan2
November 3rd, 2017, 00:37
Time for an update. I didn't stay at Tarntawan Surawong Hotel on my last Thailand trip, preferring to try Tarntawan Apartments for the first time. Based on that one stay I can recommend the Tarntawan Apartments.

While at Tarntawan Apts I bumped into the portly young Tarntawan Surawong Hotel bellboy who has a small Buddha amethyst style necklace sales outlet in the Tarntawan Apts foyer, he must have grassed me up as I received a 'returning guests' offer from Tarntawan Surawong Hotel.

So just a 'heads up' if anyone is a 'returning guest' of the hotel, as until 31 Dec 2017 one can receive a free upgrade from standard room to 'Exectutive' at a rate 10% below the 'best current rate' online for a 2-night+ stay as well as complimentary mini-bar refreshments. Decent offer for high season.

ggobob
November 4th, 2017, 10:37
I also received a "returning guest" offer...I've moved on to the Raya but will try Tartawan Apartments on my next visit...tip of the hat to Lukas.

newalaan2
November 4th, 2017, 23:32
I also received a "returning guest" offer...I've moved on to the Raya but will try Tartawan Apartments on my next visit...tip of the hat to Lukas.

I didn't have many niggles/issues with Tarntawan Hotel problematic enough to have me looking around for an alternative, but yes ggobob, Lukas always gives a bit of personal attention which is appreciated/helpful, that along with the fact we (bf and I) just have more of a preference for apartment-style lodgings and my coming across the Apt website by accident were all catalysts in deciding to try the Apts.

But regarding niggles, and they are only minor.....Hotel Vs Apartments......plus for the Apts is a better bathroom set-up with nice shower cubicle and shower which is not as temperamental as the Hotel, and the WiFi, again, could be temperamental at the Hotel was excellent at the Apts. Staff at both equally as pleasant, we had an initial issue with logging on to the Apt WiFi and the guy from reception was up to the 9th floor immediately to sort it out. For us the extra kitchen facilities obviously a plus at the Apts, especially the huge empty-of-minibar-items fridge. If you do like a bit of natural light in the room (as much can be found in central Bkk) and a view of sorts, again the Apts better, some of the standard rooms at rear of Hotel had the brick-wall non view.

Another minor plus for me is the fact the Apts has 'Tarntawan' as part of it's name and mean I can continue to keep this thread alive to the irritation (I hope) of both MFAS and Scottish-guy, even though their previous participation in the thread was of no value whatsoever nor relevant in any way to the topic, did in fact help keep it on the front page. But I can't think that either would be bristled enough to fall for that again and might simply this time.....pass without needless comment. Although with both being particularly adept at 'needless comments of no value to the subject' might be unable to resist, that is if they even bother to read...I mean why would they?

Oliver
November 5th, 2017, 15:35
Me too. I enjoy the Tarntawan posts because this forum is the means by which I keep up-to-date with events in Thailand, allowing me to enjoy the memories of recent trips and anticipate coming ones.
Tarntawan is my point of arrival; when I walk through the door after many tedious hours of travel, I know that my holiday has begun and that P. is getting ready to join me. Even the smell of those ancient carpets is welcome.
So, for those who, like me, have no interest in name-calling and abuse, preferring subjects that are informative and of practical help, let the Tarntawan-festival continue unabated.
By the way, despite the emails that we've all received. the price rises at the hotel are enormous, even on Agoda. i negotiated my own rates a few months ago but I am far from satisfied. Perhaps the management is regretting those rises and needs to fill rooms. In which case, serves 'em right.

newalaan2
November 5th, 2017, 16:54
Me too. I enjoy the Tarntawan posts because this forum is the means by which I keep up-to-date with events in Thailand, allowing me to enjoy the memories of recent trips and anticipate coming ones.
Tarntawan is my point of arrival; when I walk through the door after many tedious hours of travel, I know that my holiday has begun and that P. is getting ready to join me. Even the smell of those ancient carpets is welcome.
So, for those who, like me, have no interest in name-calling and abuse, preferring subjects that are informative and of practical help, let the Tarntawan-festival continue unabated.
By the way, despite the emails that we've all received. the price rises at the hotel are enormous, even on Agoda. i negotiated my own rates a few months ago but I am far from satisfied. Perhaps the management is regretting those rises and needs to fill rooms. In which case, serves 'em right.

Some good points there Oliver, especially that homely feeling when checking-in, although it's not 'quite' the same as the pre-sale era it's still the Tarntawan. I like it for a reason kind-of opposite to your own. While you use it for arrival, we always stayed at the Tarntawan last 3-4 days of every trip, we enjoy the winding-down of what always is a hectic month or so, and make most of last nights together before we head to respective homes, Bkk is the one place we don't share our time together with anyone....it's the one place we are 24/7 together so that in itself has Tarntawan at centre of good memories. When I go back, bf also goes back to his home to work in his shop, see to the seasonal farm issues, rice planting/harvesting/corn etc.. so his only breaks are when I visit and I think that's also why he always loved the Tarntawan.

While the new owners certainly did apply huge rises to the rack rates we've been fortunate to manage to avoid, for whatever reason, any net increases.....on all stays since they took over I've either paid around the same rate as before, but most times less. A couple times quite a bit less than before if we take the room-only option. Breakfast (in the morning that is) in Thailand for us is a bit of an absurd notion, we are only ever up 8-9am when in Issan where the breakfast choice is rice, sticky-rice or warm bananas wrapped in a leaf with a choice of rice on the side, oh, and the marvellous 3-in-1 coffee made with luke-warm water, that and being force-fed spoons of cereal-mash by bf's 7 year old nephew who claims it's what 'farangs' eat so I should find it delicious (saep, saep!).

On the name calling and abuse, I certainly do give it back when thrown in my direction, but have always been in favour of all those kind of littering posts/banter being swept away in to flaming forum/holding room far from the main page. But I agree one of the main reasons smiles and spike built up the readership here was due to the shear amount of useful information posted by a wide range of contributors, this aspect has been totally overlooked by those who see it purely as entertainment opportunity and a chance to have their egos massaged, the inane banter has unfortunately taken over and is in danger of suffocating the whole forum.

Brad the Impala
November 5th, 2017, 17:24
But I agree one of the main reasons smiles and spike built up the readership here was due to the shear amount of useful information posted by a wide range of contributors, this aspect has been totally overlooked by those who see it purely as entertainment opportunity and a chance to have their egos massaged, the inane banter has unfortunately taken over and is in danger of suffocating the whole forum.

Completely right. It is also the reason that this forum, and the moderators, should show some respect to posters who have shared their knowledge and experiences over many years. The forum is only as interesting as the contributors.

joe552
November 5th, 2017, 17:53
As someone who partakes in the 'banter', I honestly don't see why we can't have both. I've found the forum invaluable in planning my upcoming trip - given it's been a couple of years since my last visit - and I'm really grateful to all those who shared their knowledge and experience.

While I suppose the banter can seem to dominate sometimes, it doesn't exclude the possibility of information sharing as well.

arsenal
November 5th, 2017, 19:04
If you're going to chuck it Brad then it's going to come back at you. No one wants you to leave the board. As I've made clear, my tenure ends on 31 December 2017 and it's probably yours for the asking so you can moderate the board to the way you want it.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19043-Member-banned&p=227480#post227480

scottish-guy
November 5th, 2017, 20:25
In between handing down their opinions from the moral high ground they think they occupy, could the half a dozen members who actually give a toss about this one particular nothing-special hotel, please try to accept that not everybody finds it interesting or entertaining?

On the contrary some of us find this never-ending topic to be a bigger load of "inane banter" than anything posted by those you apparently look down on.

I do respect the fact that you might find it interesting - I don't, so I generally avoid it now (this post being an obvious exception).

If you're one of the aforementioned half dozen, then you can take a similar attitude to stuff you don't like, rather than whining like a dog who's caught his balls on a barbed wire fence.

arsenal
November 5th, 2017, 22:23
Until recently this board has always been a pretty cool place to hang out. Sure we've always had the never ending bickering, put downs and slings 'n' arrows but we also have coffee mornings where 4/5 members are engaging with each other, often on various threads and chatting pleasantly on one while hurling grenades on another and then in the evening it sometimes starts again.

However recently we've had the likes of MickP and Samebb join and bring their poison and this has taken the board somewhere no one (since Surfcrest took over) has wanted to go. Battle hardened members such as Christian, A447, myself and probably many others were looking for alternative places to go. Slowly but surely we'll get rid of them and develop a way to spot them and get them out sooner rather than later but it will take time. No one wants banning members to become a routine event.

So it's pretty simple really. All members are free to post as many times as they want to on this wretched hotel and to start new threads to tell us all that the hotel policy is to leave two sugar sachets rather than one. And other members are free to moan about yet another thread on this hotel.

And Brad. Your 'likes' to post ratio is absolutely piss poor. A bit more effort if you don't mind. Joe...please give Brad a 'like' to cheer him up. Thanks.

Manforallseasons
November 5th, 2017, 22:29
cndmatt is testing the waters and snotface is noticeably absent.

Brad the Impala
November 6th, 2017, 05:14
If you're going to chuck it Brad then it's going to come back at you.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?19043-Member-banned&p=227480#post227480

Chuck it? Chuck it?! Tell me where I did that on the page you linked to, although there were good examples of gratuitous abuse by moderators.

And Brad. Your 'likes' to post ratio is absolutely piss poor. A bit more effort if you don't mind.

Oh dear, I thought my days of having my homework marked by teacher were over. Another example of the delusions of grandeur that have affected you since you became a moderator.

I cant say that I have ever posted to be popular, however, in my defence, I have been posting here nearly twice as long as you, and I think that you’ll find that most of my posts were made before the option to “like” posts existed!

arsenal
November 6th, 2017, 06:02
Fair defence Brad. And I had delusions of grandeur way before my present exalted status.

dinagam
November 6th, 2017, 08:57
Both are highflying and adored.

newalaan2
March 21st, 2018, 06:20
I do respect the fact that you might find it interesting - I don't, so I generally avoid it now (this post being an obvious exception).

'That' post and your recent request for an update on another thread, So many thanks to Scottish-guy for his recent reminder for me to post my 'regular' 4-monthly update on things Tarntawan.......but for him I would have completely forgotten. I know this topic is dear to hearts of many? some? a minority? here, and it now seems Scottish-guy has been a closet admirer, even demanding updates, though he's never stayed here for some considerable time, if at all (I genuinely can't remember if he ever said he has) . He is always quick to remind me in his posts that we agree on very little regarding forum content.......true!.......yet it seems the Tarntawan updates are one area where we cast our differences aside and come together as one...as it were...enjoying all those little details of things Tarntawan.

I'm not sure if there is a way the topic heading can be changed to simply Tarntawan rather than 'hotel' only as it seems the hotel part of it is now consigned to 'the past' for bf and I, a very enjoyable and memorable past it must be said, but now replaced by The Tarntawan Apartments. As stated in a previous post here, there isn't that much wrong with the Hotel to necessitate a move elsewhere, but having given the Apartments a try back in October, enjoying our stay we decided to give them another try to see if the first stay wasn't just a fluke.

It wasn't, and after our most recent stay end of Feb happy to recommend the Apartments for those not bothered about having to stay in full-service accommodation. This time we booked the smaller Studio Apartment (35sqm) as there was no vacancy for the larger 1-bed unit (43sqm) at the time of our booking. However when we checked in we were given the key to a larger 1-bed apartment, on querying reception was told......free upgrade! due to being so busy. Last time we stayed in a 1-bed corner unit with nice views over the Surawong Road direction, this 1-bed although not the larger corner unit still had excellent open views from a different aspect on the 9th floor. Little difference in facilities and space compared to Corner Unit. Pluses compared to hotel...... more space for your baht, excellent full kitchen with huge fridge, cooker/hob, microwave, kettle, toaster all crockery and utensils and excellent WiFi which was often 'an issue' at the Hotel. Large bedroom with aircon and roof fan with nice views too, full size wardrobes with safe box, bathroom just off and again much better than the hotel version, with great shower and enclosed cabinet. Living area sofa, easy chairs, dining table for 4, TV with 150 channels, aircon and roof-fan. Daily room cleaning if required, we didn't bother for short stay at end of trip, but also never bothered when we stayed in the hotel. Daily change of towels and water bottle replenishment on demand as per the hotel is all we require.

Bf always used to say he didn't want to stay anywhere else in Silom/surawong as he liked the Tarntawan Hotel so much. But after this recent stay at the Apartments, he is now keen to stay only there now.....how fickle. It suits him more than me really, he likes to cook his own 'stuff' all ingredients available not far away at Food Land, and he likes to microwave 7-11's own processed 'stuff' when lazy or second days street-food 'stuff'. I don't watch TV except music channels, he likes all the Thai 'stuff' especially the over-acted, over-dramatic, over-long camera close-up Thai soaps which I always considered comedy style send-ups, he considers me 'disrespectful' laughing out loud at the 'serious' bits, he's Thai so he loves the 150 channel TV.

We always liked the familiar faces at the hotel, but our last few stays after the changes there we saw many less familiar faces than previously. Now the Apartments are the familiar faces and excellent they are too, every bit as welcoming as the hotel staff were. Prices...unlike the normal seasonal price fluctuations at hotels the Apartments appear to have all-year-round rates. Large 1-bed is Bt2500, if you don't want the optional continental breakfast it's Bt2300. The Studio is Bt1800 and Bt1600 without bfast option, not too bad for silom/surawong. Credit card payment accepted as per the hotel if required.

As for an update on the Tarntawan Hotel, I can only advise that it was still there and still open when we passed it daily on our way to/from the Tarntawan Apartments. Weird though is the email confirmation from Apartments, as it is set out exactly as the hotel one used to be, with the old Tarntawan 'logo' and signed off by Lucas.

Don't worry, if still able/want to post here after June trip rather than all this detail re-hashed again...i'll just update with 'no change' in future. I realise that may be a let down for Scottish-guy, but he can still glory in the fact that the thread will be available here to re-visit on demand with a simple 'Tarntawan' entry on the forum search option.

Nirish guy
March 21st, 2018, 15:56
Thank you fir the update NA, can you confirm however does the apartment also contain bars of the usual chocolate in the goodies / condom basket too as that may of course beca deal breaker for some ! ?

newalaan2
March 21st, 2018, 17:19
Thank you fir the update NA, can you confirm however does the apartment also contain bars of the usual chocolate in the goodies / condom basket too as that may of course beca deal breaker for some ! ?

I'm glad you brought that up, no Tarntawan report could be complete without mention of this important aspect. I am sad/happy to say no such 'mini-bar' complications exist at the Apartments, the huge fridge is empty-of-mini-bar items. However for the disappointed, 7-11 is right next door and actually sell these vital items on demand at a cheaper rate you'll be surprised to find. Unfortunately they will be within their sell by dates which might be a let-down.

Nirish guy
March 21st, 2018, 17:39
Thank you for that update too - hmmm sell by dates.....interesting point as for years I too used to walk in, lift a bar of chocolate and think "oh ffs would they not realise these are out of date and change them" - UNTIL !! one day I actually re read the date shown and realised it wasn't a use by date but something else ( like a made on date or something the same as Bud beer) so I wonder was this what you also were reading ? I also noted some of the chocolate had gone white ( I assumed a bit "off") but a friend pointed out to me that this is what happens all chocolate, in date or not, when keep in a cold fridge apparently ?

I should add that "out of date" or not I ate my daily supply and both loved every bit of it and am still thankfully still here to tell the tale. This reminds me I really will have to go on line and look up that manufactures website again and order some online. I'm not sure if I actually like it OR I just associate the taste with being in the Tarntawan / Bkk, either way a few bars in my fridge just might give me that Bkk feeling on some cold spring evening here in the UK again perhaps if I'm lucky !

scottish-guy
March 21st, 2018, 17:55
In Vietnam the date stamp is indeed a manufacture date and not a "use by" date - and often there is no accompanying "use by" (which seems odd) - so it could be the same in Thailand as you suggest, I've never noticed

MiniMee
March 21st, 2018, 19:39
it could be the same in Thailand as you suggest, I've never noticed

Perhaps they didn't have any dates stamped on things 10 years ago.

scottish-guy
March 21st, 2018, 20:18
In your heyday the date stamps were probably in Roman numerals

dinagam
March 21st, 2018, 21:30
Hey Guys,
Nestlé Thailand products do carry the manufacturing and expiry dates on the packaging.

colmx
March 22nd, 2018, 15:35
The white "stuff" on the chocolate is called chocolate bloom and caused by a hot/cold/hot/cold cycle.

It makes for some pretty disgusting tastes!

I have seen the a similar thing happening with beers in bars. The bars turn off their fridge at night to save electricity and cooling costs.

As a result certain beers start to ferment their excess sugar and end up tasting like whiskey (and making you very drunk)
Cafe royale was notorious for it!

Jellybean
March 22nd, 2018, 16:39
The white "stuff" on the chocolate is called chocolate bloom and caused by a hot/cold/hot/cold cycle.

It makes for some pretty disgusting tastes . . .

Well, well, well. You live and learn. Thanks for putting me straight on the subject of chocolate bloom, colmx. The things you learn on this forum never cease to amaze me.

And I used to think the chocolate was past its use-by date and had gone orrff. But, nevertheless, I still used to eat it, especially after an exhausting session mingling with a local. I found it was a quick and cheap way of recharging my batteries.

a447
March 22nd, 2018, 16:45
I have a sweet tooth and always stock up on chocolate from 7/11 and cakes and biscuits from the various Japanese shops in Siam Paragon. They also sell awesome local sweets at the Gourmet market downstairs in SP. And Ladurée have an outlet in SP, too.

I imagine most people staying at the Tarntawan would just buy their goodies elsewhere rather than pay hotel prices. So I wonder how old those Tarntawan chocolates are.

Scary.

scottish-guy
March 23rd, 2018, 00:47
..certain beers start to ferment their excess sugar and end up tasting like whiskey (and making you very drunk...

Could you list those bars please as it would save me a small fortune

:Do

colmx
March 23rd, 2018, 01:01
Could you list those bars please as it would save me a small fortune

:Do

Easy, they are the ones with no customers drinking beer! (Or no customers at all!)