PDA

View Full Version : Lek's bar Sunee Plaza

easyride
March 12th, 2017, 20:32
I'm having trouble contacting Lek who moved to a bar next door to Ducs (RIP) in Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya.
Has she relocated again or closed down? Perhaps Pay in the green chair bar might know?
Any info gratefully received.

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2017, 01:28
If you get anybody willing to admit they frequented ANY of her bars I'll be surprised

:D

francois
March 13th, 2017, 14:30
I'm having trouble contacting Lek who moved to a bar next door to Ducs (RIP) in Sunnee Plaza in Pattaya.
Has she relocated again or closed down? Perhaps Pay in the green chair bar might know?
Any info gratefully received.

easyride, are you in Pattaya when you say you are having trouble contact Lek?

I believe there is a woman who owns/runs a bar "The One" close to Ducs but don't know her name.

Scottish-guy, surprise, surprise, I have been to all of the bars in Sunee Plaza.

easyride
March 13th, 2017, 15:45
Many thanks for the pic. I'd forgotten the bar name, the One Bar now but no contact and if I was in Pattaya I'd have gone there myself.

Scottish Guy you and Queen Nicola share the same trait - you are both bigoted.

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2017, 16:36
Francois, you have misunderstood me - I meant all of the various incarnations of HER bar over the years.

Easyride - if you actually *knew* who you were enquiring after and more specifically the nature of her business, you'd be keeping your coat turned up and your hat pulled down.

And keep your Brit Nat comments to yourself.

francois
March 13th, 2017, 18:46
Quite right, Scottish-Guy, I have not been to the other incarnations of her bars. Only went to One Bar recently but found it lacking in everything including the wine.

easyride
March 13th, 2017, 19:27
I've known Lek since the Siren Bar days but in those days 90% of Pattaya bars did the same thing.
The Monkey House taught a valuable lesson.

Nicola comment retracted.