PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2017, 01:14
There's a difference here.

Orgasm -- They're great! Simply doing the deed, getting your rocks off, and making the little man squirt out some juice due to extreme pleasure.

Oxytocin -- A chemical your body releases due to physical touch. It's why kids love sitting on their parent's lap, why parents love cuddling their kids, and why hugs feel so good. Obviously though, while having sex the oxytocin being released is far greater, and with a strong emotional bond with each other can be heightened far more.

So what do you search for? The best orgasm you can find, the largest number of orgasms with various people you can find, the best oxytocin release you can find, or?

latintopxxx
March 10th, 2017, 01:37
...interesting post, but arent the two entertwined...isnt it called foreplay...the pleasure obtained from caressing/stroking/kissing/groping firm silk like flesh...

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2017, 01:57
Yes, they're interwined, but also different. Having sex with someone you truly love and who loves you back is totally different than having sex with a random hooker. There's a reason for that, and oxytocin release is the main one.

Nirish guy
March 10th, 2017, 05:12
As Oxytocin is also released when we stroke animals some on here should be careful how they answer of there could end up a lot of nervous ponies walking the fields tonight ! :-)

francois
March 10th, 2017, 11:55
I like to spank my monkey, does that count as Oxytocin release?

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2017, 12:23
BTW.... I don't want to start a new thread, but was this one of you cunts? Talked to a cute Asian guy about 3 days ago, asked if he's a money boy, and he said yes. You then proceeded to send him some dick pics, and offered him 500 baht. He eplied saying he's very expensive, and it will cost you $50,000 USD. lol

Was that any of you? If so, few pointers:

1.) Learn some tact. No wonder us farangs have a shitty reputation in this part of the world.

2.) Don't just send dick pics to random strangers on the internet. At least wait for the person to ask for the dick pics. See #1.

3.) Can't you afford more than 500 baht? That's like $15 USD, or a decent dinner at a mid-range restraunt.

4.) Fuck off, he's taken, and definitely doesn't need your whopping 500 baht.

frequent
March 10th, 2017, 12:30
Talked to a cute Asian guy
You're blind but you can tell he's cute? How does that work?

fountainhall
March 10th, 2017, 13:00
BTW.... I don't want to start a new thread, but was this one of you cunts? Talked to a cute Asian guy about 3 days ago, asked if he's a money boy, and he said yes. You then proceeded to send him some dick pics.
One thing I totally fail to understand. Why would does anyone even think of sending a money boy dick pics? He's interested in cash, not cocks - and I can't imagine size is of primary concern,

frequent
March 10th, 2017, 13:28
One thing I totally fail to understand. Why would does anyone even think of sending a money boy dick pics? He's interested in cash, not cocks - and I can't imagine size is of primary concern,

I don't think it's a binary choice for all money boys. Some are interested in cash and cock

a447
March 10th, 2017, 14:12
Matt wrote :

was this one of you cunts?

and followed it with :

Learn some tact.

Lol

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2017, 21:49
n
You're blind but you can tell he's cute? How does that work?

Well, that would be a cool thing to say if I was born blind, but I wasn't. I was admitted to the hospital on Sept 15th to be exact, and discharged on the night of the 17th.

We originally met sometime in July, so yes, I've seen him. And that was after talking daily on Line for about 8 months, because I'm very fucken careful about who I let into my life. That means he's been with me through the entire process of going blind, and trust me, it's not easy. Even through all the bullshit I put him through during that first 4 - 6 weeks, he stuck beside my side and took care of me. So yeah, I now have his back in this life.

And I'm pretty sure he's seen this board enough on my computer to find it on his own, so decent chance he's reading this thread, hence I'll leave it there. :)

justaguy
March 11th, 2017, 00:10
I can tell you that sending dick pics is all the rage on facebook messenger. There was this Cambodian bloke who didn't even say hi, he first sent a dick pic and then said hi. Cracked me up :)

A few days later I get into a conversation with the brother of my 'second boyfriend' (relax it isn't all that exciting anymore), he goes all like, my parents don't want my brother to be gay and I don't want my brother to be gay, blah blah. So just to tease him I sent the cambodian dick pic to him. 5555 shook him right up :)

A few hours later my second boyfriend on the chat, my brother upset, someone sent him nude pictures 5555

frequent
March 11th, 2017, 04:14
... because I'm very fucken careful about who I let into my life.

As many Forum members can attest

frequent
March 11th, 2017, 04:15
I can tell you that sending dick pics is all the rage on facebook messenger.

And elsewhere. It's known as sexting. Perhaps Matt isn't up to date with modern trends