PDA

View Full Version : phantasy naked swimming with a thai boy

Bert
March 4th, 2017, 17:54
One of my naughty phantasies:
Be or swim (...) naked with a thai boy in a pool and have some hands-on fun!

Is there a possibility to do such thing in Pattaya or Bangkok?
Any gay residences with swimming pools offering this option?

Steve1903
March 4th, 2017, 18:15
One of my naughty phantasies:
Be or swim (...) naked with a thai boy in a pool and have some hands-on fun!

Is there a possibility to do such thing in Pattaya or Bangkok?
Any gay residences with swimming pools offering this option?

Simple. Rent a house with a pool and then rent the "chosen one". Have fun.

bobsaigon2
March 4th, 2017, 19:08
In Pattaya, View Talay Villas all have (small) private swimming pools. You can book a one bedroom villa with pool. Their rates are somewhat expensive and they don't do well on Tripadvisor, but for sure you and your friend can splash about to your hearts' content. I used to own a house there specifically because I wanted to have some fun in/around the pool. There's no ID check so you and your friend can come and go as you please.

latintopxxx
March 5th, 2017, 08:43
oh honestly...just grab a " boy" off jomtien beach and go for a swim in the sea...lose your speedo as soon as you are chest high in water...and feel free to cuddle to your hearts content...lot cheaper than a private pool in some fancy wancy over priced motel masquerading as top end accomodation.

fountainhall
March 5th, 2017, 10:35
Been there and done both. If you just want to play around, the ocean is fine - although other swimmers may be nearby. The View Talay Villa my friends had rented is far preferable (despite cost) since you can actually see the guy (the water is clear) and after "hands on" fun you can quickly move to either the poolside or a room inside for a better exploration.

FarangRuMak
March 5th, 2017, 12:51
Another variation on this fantasy can be experienced in the private huts available at the Spas near Chiang Mai city. Each hut has water trough big enough for 1 farang and 4 normal thais or 1 fat farang and 2 normal thais or 1 fat farang and 1 Thai Yai/Shan boy.
The waters have invigorating properties which recharge you with energy as the session goes on. Worth going all the way to CM to fulfill this fantasy. Spas are about 5 km outside the city and are very inexpensive.

Bert
March 5th, 2017, 13:14
Thanks Latin....its indeed a cheaper option to swim in the sea with a hot thai boys.
Just wonder if those "shy" Thai boys at Jomtien are into this?

fountainhall
March 5th, 2017, 13:25
Just wonder if those "shy" Thai boys at Jomtien are into this?
i've been reading that there aren't many boys at all now on the beach. Not sure how accurate this is.

Another variation on this fantasy can be experienced in the private huts available at the Spas near Chiang Mai city. Each hut has water trough big enough for 1 farang and 4 normal thais or 1 fat farang and 2 normal thais or 1 fat farang and 1 Thai Yai/Shan boy.
Are these similar to a private hot spring - everyone can be naked? Is that the full name - The Spas? Are they merely private huts or part of a hotel-type complex? More info would be much appreciated.

dab69
March 5th, 2017, 13:43
Maybe less shy if you take the boys to the island off Jomtien.
Has been done before, sometimes by hiring a boat for the trip to a secluded area.

a447
March 5th, 2017, 14:44
Thanks Latin....

More like a case of 'No thanks Latin."

Don't listen to Latin. He hasn't been near Jomtien Beach and so doesn't know that the boys disappeared years ago.

And if you are going to "go for a swim in the sea " make sure your vaccinations are up to date!

FarangRuMak
March 5th, 2017, 16:00
Are these similar to a private hot spring - everyone can be naked? Is that the full name - The Spas? Are they merely private huts or part of a hotel-type complex? More info would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Apologies- the Spas I visited are near Chiang Rai not Chiang Mai.
These Spas are (private) sulphur spring locations which have large common pools plus small private huts with bathing baths and showers. A small restaurant is often included. People go to "take the waters" and so did I but I also squeezed in other activities in the hut. The hotels have brochures with maps and will arrange a taxi etc.Great fun and in-expensive. Perhaps Chiang Mai has such places nearby also.

christianpfc
March 5th, 2017, 16:20
Difficult.

Firstly, in Thailand, public nudity is outlawed and secondly, Thai boys grow up shy.

A Farang friend likes to sunbath naked, and did so in Bangkok in places where he though nobody could see him, but people did and complained, so he had to give it up.

There is one place for nudists in Bangkok in Ladprao, but it's strictly non-sexual. I vaguely remember reading about a private beach for nudists, but anyway: nudism and sex are completely different stories.

The few saunas with pool do not allow nude swimming, as far as I know.

Your best bet in Thailand is doing it in the sea (far away from short and other people in the water). And there is a gay hotel in Pattaya (http://www.lonops-paradise.de/, German owner, I haven't been and only know it from internet) that advertises a pool where you can be naked.

I vaguely remember a public pool and small private pools at San Kamphaeng hot springs near Chiang Mai.

Maybe you can fulfil your phantasy even better in the gay hot springs in Taipei, I went in Dec 2016 and liked it. Not exactly swimming, but large pools with hot water and everyone nude, I didn't witness activities in the pool, but in the steamroom.

Bert
March 5th, 2017, 16:48
Will there be any activity at Jomtien beach in september? Rainy season....

fountainhall
March 5th, 2017, 16:48
These Spas are (private) sulphur spring locations which have large common pools plus small private huts with bathing baths and showers.
Thanks, but is nudity permitted/encouraged - or do bathers have to cover themselves in the private huts?

I concur with christianpfc's comments about the Taipei hotel springs. Totally naked and usually packed with young great-looking guys in their 20s and 30s.

goji
March 5th, 2017, 21:39
You might wait a long time for an unattached boy at Jomtien beach. Most arrive their with their sponsors these days.

So discuss the nude swimming idea with a boy on an app or face to face with someone you offed.

The obvious places for trying this are:
1 Any beach after dark.
2 A quiet beach. Even in Jomtien, if you keep going south, it seems to get more & more deserted, so I suppose getting your trunks off once in the water might not be too risky.

I'm not sure what the rules are in gay resorts with pools like Ban Souy. Also, if your boy is cute, the other customers are hardly likely to be complaining.

Bert
March 5th, 2017, 21:51
Thanks a lot for the good advice! I will have a look around in Jomtien or another beach.

latintopxxx
March 6th, 2017, 01:12
...ah a447...welcome back...hopefully u will liven up the board...found a new rock yet??

Bert
March 6th, 2017, 04:05
I got the advice to take the ferry to the island 7 km from pattaya, Koh Larn...and find some more beach space there. Maybe a better option than Jomtien Beach.

Nirish guy
March 6th, 2017, 04:59
I'm you mean ACTUAL swimming / playing about in the water you could depending how shy you are always just go naked in the pool and surrounding area at Sunsuk Sauna in Pattaya, although I doubt you'll get many Thai boys wanting to join you with people sitting around, but hey, find the right boy with no inhibitions ( of which there are many at times in Sunsuk) and WHO KNOWS :-)

latintopxxx
March 6th, 2017, 05:03
...have lost count of the number of times I've frollicked in the waters off jomtien beach....sans togs...with a cute local...my hands exploring his every crevice and appendages....

RonanTheBarbarian
March 6th, 2017, 05:39
There are two pretty obvious choices for what you want to do, surprised they haven't been mentioned already.

First is Sansuk Sauna and Guesthouse. If you stay there, they have a swimming pool and jacuzzi you can use. Not sure if you are really meant to have sex in the pool there, but the last time I was there (about three years ago) there was a Thai-Caucasian couple who spent about 20 minutes in the pool "embracing" shall we say, and nobody batted an eyelid.

Also, the Poseidon Guesthouse in Jomtien has a pool and hot tub. Another poster has written about he had a late-night pool party when he stayed there, with some guys from the bars. A sexy time was had by all, from what I remember.

Nirish guy
March 6th, 2017, 05:54
See my comments re Sansuk two posts ago there Ronan :-)

BonTong
March 6th, 2017, 07:31
Do they still have the swimming tank show at Classic Boy? Perhaps they would let the OP join in? That might get rid of some of the Chinese :lol:

FarangRuMak
March 6th, 2017, 10:23
[QUOTE=fountainhall;214450]Thanks, but is nudity permitted/encouraged - or do bathers have to cover themselves in the private huts?
The huts are small with a door latch on the inside. With a willing partner or 2 you can do what you want.
Just keep the joyous squealing from getting too loud cos Buddhism requires that one keeps things discreet. (Someone needs to tell that to the semi-naked tourists swinging their tits and bags through Jomtien Complex on their way to and from the beach.)

RonanTheBarbarian
March 7th, 2017, 02:11
See my comments re Sansuk two posts ago there Ronan :-)

Oops, sorry Nirish, seem to have missed your posting

Bert
March 7th, 2017, 02:57
I'm not looking to have sex under water...I just like the idea to be naked with a thai guy, feel and play with his hard cock under water...fool around a bit.

Nirish guy
March 7th, 2017, 03:17
I'm not looking to have sex under water...I just like the idea to be naked with a thai guy, feel and play with his hard cock under water...fool around a bit.

I my experience .....opps sorry I mean from what I've read in books a) the water had better but warmish or you'll have very little to grab on to in the first place and b) again if not warm most likely not that hard because of that anyway and c) re the sex bloody hard work work neigh almost impossible as with the absence of any lube the water makes things as dry as sandpaper and all you do is ending up hurting the guy and frustrating the hell out of yourself - so I read anyway :-)

Bert
March 7th, 2017, 15:21
I often have a hard on when swimming....or bathing in the sea

Manforallseasons
March 7th, 2017, 20:28
I often have a hard on when swimming....or bathing in the sea

Thank you for sharing that.🤔

arsenal
March 7th, 2017, 20:33
Ignore MFAS. He's just jealous because you didn't invite him for a naked swimming session. Haha.

a447
March 7th, 2017, 21:07
Mmm....I don't think MFAS would relish the opportunity to swim naked with any of us!

arsenal
March 7th, 2017, 21:15
Well how about it chaps. Whose up for a midnight Sanuddy Gay Thailand frolick in the Jomtien surf. But please...dont take photo. LOL.

Bert
March 9th, 2017, 17:27
Did somebody visit the little island near Pattaya? What about (lonely) beaches overthere....?