PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Pages : 1 [2]

a447
March 20th, 2017, 16:53
Many people enjoy watching a boxing match but would be loathe to step into the ring themselves.

Their sport of choice is something more gentle.

fountainhall
March 20th, 2017, 17:23
I have known games of croquet turn quite vicious as the upper classes argue over who should have been the Prime Minister! Balls can fly all over the lawns in the most inelegant manner! And I'm sure Scottish will have seen granite curling stones hurled down the rink in a far from genteel fashion as legs are aimed at rather than the house at the other end! :eek: And thst's before balls get well and truly smashed against a variety of walls in the gentlemanly sport of squash.

Manforallseasons
March 20th, 2017, 17:47
AK47 in his prime: https://youtu.be/FIRT7lf8byw

fountainhall
March 20th, 2017, 18:02
You seem to have an image of a447 as a Soviet rifle maker :yahoo_mini: Great vdo! If it was a447 throwing the punches, I'd keep clear of him if I were you. Those two right hooks certainly did the job. On the other hand if he was the kangaroo, you hav no need to worry!

scottish-guy
March 21st, 2017, 21:29
"Private Parts"?

OMFG it's 2017 - who the fuck says "private parts"?

Has my grandmother become a moderator?

fountainhall
March 21st, 2017, 22:18
"Private Parts"?

Oh come on Scottish! You may speak Bonnie Prince Charlie's basic English with reasonable facility but Moses does not - as you must well know. Who knows what collective terms those with a different granny's tongue might use when probably also doing something in a rush? I assume your Russian is perfect!

Moses
March 21st, 2017, 22:38
"Private Parts"?

Who? You just said "private parts"...

Rest part of my thought about your reply you can find in google by keyword "Lavrov Miliband who are you (https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=Q0zRWOyBJtGv8wfr-5fwAg&gws_rd=cr&fg=1#newwindow=1&q=Lavrov+Miliband+who+are+you&*)"