PDA

View Full Version : Foreign guys working at bars?

werner
February 10th, 2017, 16:03
This forum has had some discussions about Southeast Asian guys working at the go-go bars in Bangkok.

What is the present situation? Have Vietnamese and Cambodian guys returned to the bars? Or are the authorities still hassling them about working?

Some of the Vietnamese and Cambodian guys were hot and handsome.

A recent discussion about the Chiang Mai scene indicated that many Shan and other ethnic guys are working in Chiang Mai.
Are these guys from Burma? Or are they ethnic-minority Thai citizens? Perhaps the situation in Chiang Mai is more lenient about non-Thais working in the bars?

goji
February 10th, 2017, 21:36
I didn't stay in Bankgok long enough, but almost 50% of the boys I offed on the most recent trip to Pattaya were from Cambodia or Laos.

arsenal
February 10th, 2017, 21:42
My recent two Cambodian offs were picture book pretty and straight. Perfect.

ggobob
February 11th, 2017, 19:05
Spent two weeks in Bangkok and Pattaya. Returning ten days ago. In Bangkok, I off'd two Vietnamese, three from Thailand, and two from Cambodia. In Pattaya, I stayed in Jomtien. Most of the boys seem to be Cambodian. More of a mix in Boyztown. My 3 offs were each Thai.

Does this prove anything? Probably not, but my personal summary is that the Vietnamese are back in Bangkok, Cambodians are increasingly present.

BonTong
February 11th, 2017, 19:46
A recent discussion about the Chiang Mai scene indicated that many Shan and other ethnic guys are working in Chiang Mai.
Are these guys from Burma? Or are they ethnic-minority Thai citizens?

Mainly from Burma, quite a few born here but without ID (stateless), a few have Thai ID. You're less likely to find those with real ID in bars as they can work anywhere, but there are a few of the hardcore one's who find the whole lifestyle package irresistible ;).

Perhaps the situation in Chiang Mai is more lenient about non-Thais working in the bars?

Chiang Mai needs the cheap labour, especially in construction, and there is a large shan refugee population so the right documentation can be obtained. Otherwise, money makes the world go round.

Many who have papers to be here can't leave Chiang Mai province so you won't find them in Patts or BKK.

werner
October 5th, 2017, 13:36
Does anyone know the present situation regarding Southeast Asian guys working in Bangkok go-go bars?
Latest information would be appreciated.

christianpfc
October 12th, 2017, 16:59
I spotted some Vietnamese looking twinks in Screwboys, and some Vietnamese in Scorpion and the pool bar under X-Size. All cute, but after disappointments with Vietnamese in the past and confirming reports by others, my brain instantly switches to "no thanks, never again". If only I could extend that to all forms of paying for sex, to the point that going to a gogo bar becomes as strange and idea as going to church.

latintopxxx
October 13th, 2017, 08:24
..bit like sex with philippinos..always less that satisfactory..

scottish-guy
October 13th, 2017, 15:24
..bit like sex with philippinos..always less that satisfactory..

Can't spell 'em, can't shag em - what's a deviant to do these days eh?

Oi Vey!

dinagam
October 13th, 2017, 18:07
They are usually referred to as Pinoys.

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 19:12
I don't understand why the boy's nationality makes a difference. If he's your type, take him off - no need to check his passport.

FarangRuMak
October 13th, 2017, 20:46
I don't understand why the boy's nationality makes a difference. If he's your type, take him off - no need to check his passport.

There could be repercussions from immigration if an illegal migrant was found in your home or rental.
Tea money is like tea itself- it comes in all types and flavours.

joe552
October 13th, 2017, 22:14
Hadn't thought of that, FRM.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 00:09
FRM seems almost sensible - I'm surprised he's still here

:D

a447
October 14th, 2017, 08:55
FRM seems almost sensible

He's here to keep me company. Didn't you know?

Oh, and he's appears to know a lot, too.

arsenal
October 14th, 2017, 09:08
Be careful FRM. Scottish is trying to recruit to his 'cause'.

samebb
October 14th, 2017, 16:04
I spotted some Vietnamese looking twinks in Screwboys, and some Vietnamese in Scorpion and the pool bar under X-Size. All cute, but after disappointments with Vietnamese in the past and confirming reports by others, my brain instantly switches to "no thanks, never again". If only I could extend that to all forms of paying for sex, to the point that going to a gogo bar becomes as strange and idea as going to church.

Yeah. I know Vietnamese boys in Screwboys/Freshboys/X-Size/X Boys. I think there are 1 or 2 gay ones in Screwboy, but generally the rest are all straight and many can be very lazy in bed, being top only.

If you want a good time with them, you best by a young chineese or japanese tourist. They crave those offs and rarely get them!

FarangRuMak
October 14th, 2017, 16:05
Be careful FRM. Scottish is trying to recruit to his 'cause'.
I ain't gotta dog in that race.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 16:28
I wonder what my "cause" even is?

Maybe Head Judge Len will tell me

arsenal
October 14th, 2017, 16:44
I'll leave you to work it out Scottish as FRM has politely but firmly told you to get stuffed.
😎😎😎

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 17:36
An "interesting" interpretation of FRM's posts - maybe he can speak for himself - we shall see

arsenal
October 14th, 2017, 19:17
He already has Scottish.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 20:06
No, you have interpreted what he said in a certain way to suit your own narrative.

arsenal
October 14th, 2017, 20:25
I think it's clear but if you still think there's a recruit there then carry on.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 21:04
Except I'm not trying to "recruit" anybody - you need to calm down dear!

I have to say it's very worrying when I see our Head Judge - a man in his late 70's or early 80's according to reports - getting himself all hot and bothered about something that has absolutely nothing to do with him. For a man of that age, it could be dangerous.

Your hysteria (bordering on clinical paranoia) over anything involving Scotland is also undermining the hard earned gravitas of this website.

I'd suggest you really ought to seriously think of standing down before you burst a blood vessel - or even your truss!

:stop_mini:

vnman
October 14th, 2017, 21:39
I lived in Vietnam a really long time. I can tell you they are not as shy as Thai.

They don't care about getting naked in front of each other. Group sex is easy to have. At certain swimming pools, boys get done in the showers, with only a curtain blocking the view. That cinema - forgot the name - has made some changes. Now you can even fuck in the main theater. Only protected from view by some wooden board of a meter high. Of course everyone can look over the board. Boys still suck each other in their seats. The sound of boys clearing there throat and spitting hits every 5 to 10 minutes. The rest of them swallow i presume.

It's a culture where people lie a lot, to themselves (my son is not gay) and to others (I'm not gay). As long as we don't discus it, everything goes.

And the best thing was that 95% of the boys I've met were free of charge. This was when I was in my 30ties.

So when I hear these stories about the Vietnamese boys in Bangkok, I assume that they are all straight.

arsenal
October 14th, 2017, 21:49
The 40 percent proof of cheap whisky and the bile of frustrated demagoguery dripping from every word. It breaks my heart to watch a once respected member of this august gentlemen's club fall so low. Once talked about as a future leader with the potential to reach the very top he now spends his booze sozzled days pretending to be in exotic locations and throwing fury at anyone he comes across. The tragedy that is Scottish.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2017, 23:02
....a once respected member....

Now we know you're lying!

christianpfc
October 19th, 2017, 20:34
To me it makes a big difference. I had two negative experience with Vietnamese, and many others say similar, whereas Lao, Cambodian and Myanmar are above-average performers. It's not just type, what comes later in the bedroom is important.