PDA

View Full Version : Pattayagay Weekly Report 09 July 2006

July 10th, 2006, 06:43
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 9, 2006
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiz Night at La Cage Bar, Sunee, Thursday night, July 6, draws full house, raises 15,000 baht for charity

Monty takes over The Enchanted Hut, Jomtien, partnered with Ronald of Rayong; Tim as "silent partner"

Non Cafe, Soi VC / 17, Sunee Area, takes in Thaimanken as partner

"Very Busy Month" of July underway for Telephone Pub, Silom Soi 4, Bangkok

Former waiter at The Balcony, Bangkok, now operating bar in Pattaya -- Took's Ma Room Ruk Bar now open on Third Road near intersection with Thappraya Road (the Road to Jomtien)

Wedding Anniversary Celebration at Niddy's Nook brings mounds of floral tributes, nice local support for party

@Richard's Bar, Soi Freeman, Bangkok, gets good response to American Fourth of July celebration; successful fundraising reported for Pride Festival in Bangkok

Panorama reopening after few days of closure for renovations

Dick's Caf├й, Bangkok, has Anniversary Party this coming Thursday, July 13: Brokeback Mountain party!

Panorama Pub, BoyzTown, to host Pool Competition for Pattaya Gay Festival August 9 and 10, 2006

Telephone Pub's newsletter points up a very busy July at Telephone Pub
Tim Bergen, former Hollywood performer, schedules additional performance in Jomtien area Friday, July 28

Charitable Donations for Alden House, Bangkok AIDS / HIV Care Facility, possible at Pink Olympics

Silom Soi 4 Businesses jointly sponsor "Pink Olympics" on July 20
Minivan service to Bangkok's Victory Monument area runs regularly from South Pattaya Road

Traveler Jim reports on great US - Thailand travel deal, $699 Round Trip, from west coast cities

Expat's Corner -- information on the Pattaya area's two outstanding clubs for expats, visitors and guests

www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jul906.html (http://www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jul906.html)

July 10th, 2006, 11:22
I know I have said it before, and I will probably be accused of being an arse licker again (I am but it's done in the best possible taste) but I need to say again what a great weekly newsletter/report this is. It's full of reports on events which have taken place and chocka-block with details of what's happening in the not to distant future. Great information and a huge well done to alll concerned.