PDA

View Full Version : Siam Country Club

arsenal
February 4th, 2017, 09:36
I ate a couple of times at the Siam Country Club located on Soi Siam Country Club. It's a beautiful lush golf club with far reaching views towards mountains one way and right across to the skyscrapers at Na Klua the other. A wonderful place to enjoy the sort of civilised relaxation not seen since the days of the Raj. As you park your motorbike or car a golf buggy whisks you up to the stunning club house. There you can enjoy a wide range of western or Thai dishes. I usually go for the chefs salad. A large bowl filled with iceberg lettuce, ham, salami, chicken, cheese, boiled egg and tomatoes. Served with thousand island dressing and a fresh bread roll and butter. All that for 250 baht plus service is quite fantastic. A visit there always leaves me with a tremendous sense of fortune and well being. Heartily recommended.

christianpfc
February 4th, 2017, 10:58
For those of us without their own ride or not wanting to fork out a fortune to the taxi mafia to get there and back, there is even public transport:

songtheow line 6079 dark red Nakluea - Siam Country Club นาเกลีย - สยามคันตรีคลับ

Nearby Three Kingdoms Park is worth a visit as well.