PDA

View Full Version : Water and Using Bathrooms

January 15th, 2006, 00:48
Since the Billy thread on bathrooms is locked:

In the West some of the most valuable things in life are free with tap water and bathroom usage being two prime examples.

I'm thankful that I have enough food and water, a roof over my head, and of course a pot to piss in.

Smiles
January 15th, 2006, 02:23
In the west .... you have no water bill?
Where do you live?

If you rent it's normally built in to the rental fee.
If you own a condo it's usually built into the strata fee.
If you own a house you should be getting a water bill (in the town I live in it's every 3 months).
But it's not free.

Cheers ...

elephantspike
January 15th, 2006, 02:25
In some places in the USA, homeowners don't have to pay a water bill, but it still isn't "free", it is paid for by taxes.

January 15th, 2006, 02:32
guess what i meant is that no matter how much water i drink, how long i shower, or how much i flush the toilet, my rent is not going to go up.

you're right this stuff is not free and i can see why you have to pay for it.
some outdoor beerbar complexes don't have bathrooms so theoretically the beer could be somewhat cheaper since they dont have support a batthroom.

January 15th, 2006, 02:33
siete di destra questo stuff non siete liberi e posso vedere perch├и dovete pagare esso. alcuni complessi beerbar esterni non hanno stanze da bagno cos├м teoricamente che la birra potrebbe essere piuttosto pi├╣ poco costosa poich├й non hanno supporto un batthroom.

January 15th, 2006, 14:13
some outdoor beerbar complexes don't have bathrooms so theoretically the beer could be somewhat cheaper since they dont have support a batthroom.

:pottytrain3:
You borrow the use of Mother Nature's bathroom.

Why Joyce Kilmer wrote:
"I think that I shall go and pee;
if I can find a thirsty tree!"