PDA

View Full Version : Car with driver, Bangkok, airports, whole Thailand, Siamroads.com

Moses
January 30th, 2017, 16:01
Hello friends,

Siamroads.com team is happy to announce new service: car with driver in Bangkok, transfers airports - Bangkok or Pattaya, transfers or tours to other cities (Ayuthaya, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai and so on). Multi-days orders are possible as well.

Driver: Olay, 28 yo, languages: English, Thai, professional driver with license for public transportation.

4245 (http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/)

4242 (http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/)

Car: comfortable, fast and new Toyota Fortuner (2016) with aircon.

4243 (http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/)

4244 (http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/)

More details and tables with prices are here: http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/

fountainhall
January 30th, 2017, 17:28
Moses, where do you find these gorgeous guys? I'm almost tempted to make a quick trip to Pattaya just to spend time with Olay and the lovely Best! :dirol_mini:

Moses
January 30th, 2017, 17:35
Moses, where do you find these gorgeous guys?

We have some standards :)

I'm almost tempted to make a quick trip to Pattaya just to spend time with Olay and the lovely Best! :dirol_mini:

Just do it! (C)

Test-drive hehe :)))))

sglad
January 30th, 2017, 21:34
I like Lee, Esso and Kaung. I like Kaung the best coz he's got a nice tan and that boyish boy-next-door look, kinda similar to my boyfriend. Why is their relationship status indicated? But it's good to know that they're single. :p

sglad
January 30th, 2017, 21:43
We have some standards :)

Just do it! (C)

Test-drive hehe :)))))

The question is: have you test-driven them? For quality control and safety reasons, of course. ;)

Moses
January 30th, 2017, 22:12
The question is: have you test-driven them? For quality control and safety reasons, of course. ;)

Most of them I never saw in real life :)

rollingstone2
January 31st, 2017, 16:28
Don't want to sound negative but have to state a fact. Their price for airport transfers for instance BKK to Pattaya does seem to be more expensive than other taxi services.

fountainhall
January 31st, 2017, 16:52
It is a larger vehicle than any I have had for previous trips - and in better condition too!

Moses
January 31st, 2017, 19:03
Don't want to sound negative but have to state a fact. Their price for airport transfers for instance BKK to Pattaya does seem to be more expensive than other taxi services.

Sure. And Skyline trains and buses are more cheap than taxi :)

You cannot compare prices for different services: taxi are taxi, limos are limos. When you are using taxi nobody is waiting for you, you just pick up your luggage, following signs proceeding to ground floor and taking line for taxi or taking first waiting car. With private car driver arriving to airport in advance, waiting for you with plate, then he helps you to reach car with your luggage and after it drives you to your point.

Also with taxi you can't expect what your driver will be 28 yo cute gay :) One more plus for limo-service: when you grab your cab you neve know if your taxi driver is able to speak English at all :)

Resume: it is wrong to compare taxi and limos as similar services. Everyone is free to chose what he prefer to use: bus, train, taxi or limo - each has own pluses and minuses.

sglad
January 31st, 2017, 19:24
Most of them I never saw in real life :)

Slacker. I would insist on test runs and repeat tests every three months. :))

fountainhall
February 1st, 2017, 08:39
Prices obviously vary even for limos. But the limo companies are not fools. They set prices according to what they believe the market will stand. I don't visit Pattaya often and usually it is to stay with friends who live about 15 kms north east outside the city. Last time I took a limo service that was cheaper than that offered by Olay. Despite my having used the service more than once before, despite the young driver having received the location from his boss and my giving him the GPS co-ordinates AND the address in Thai, he had it in his mind that I was going to a hotel near the Dust Resort - and none of my protestations would persuade him that I was going nowhere near there. Attempts to reach his boss were unanswered. Once at the hotel, the driver finally spoke to someone on the phone, but nothing was resolved. Thankfully my friends were not doing anything at that time, So they were inconvenienced by having to drive all the way in to that location to find me and pick me up.

If you are going to a hotel I doubt if you will have this experience. In that particular case I would happily have paid the higher fee, saved a lot of time and avoided intense frustration by using Olay.

christianpfc
February 1st, 2017, 21:00
As a paying customer, you should have stayed on the car until he got you to the right place. If everything else fails, put the coordinates into google maps and let google do the navigation.

Nowadays, I usually know exactly where I'm going and can give directions in Thai if necessary.

But still, one moment of distraction can fuck everything up, like last year when I took taxi from Sathorn to Suvannaphumi, and the driver thought it a good idea to take outer ringroad (south-eastern part), and I didn't question him until it was too late, total about 60 km and 600 Baht.

fountainhall
February 1st, 2017, 21:14
As a paying customer, you should have stayed on the car until he got you to the right place. If everything else fails, put the coordinates into google maps and let google do the navigation
In principle I totally agree. But he already had the coordinates for the car's GPS and I had been sitting in the motionless car for more than 15 minutes going slowly crazy! The driver seemed to think I was in the wrong!! I spoke to the company's owner later in the day. He said the driver was new and had not understood the instructions. I told him I found that impossible to believe and I would never use his company again.

Mancs
February 10th, 2017, 05:14
For a premium service BKK to Pattaya for 1600 baht for 3 passengers and luggage is a good deal.

Moses
February 10th, 2017, 14:30

Greeting card to visitors of the forum from siamroads.com's driver Olay :)

http://siamroads.com/olay-driver-bangkok-thailand/