PDA

View Full Version : Nick's outcall massage and parlor in Pattaya for men

Moses
January 25th, 2017, 15:14
4233 (http://thaimasseur.biz/)

Nick, professional and licensed masseur for outcall massage in Pattaya. Experience: over 7 years. Massage: oil and Thai.

testimonials: http://thaimasseur.biz/testimonials/
prices: http://thaimasseur.biz/prices-thai-massage/

p.s. new design has been published just 2 days ago

Ivory
January 25th, 2017, 18:08
From the FAQ of his site:

"Does your offer of massage includes “happy ending service”?

For “happy ending” please visit any street “boy-massage shop”: boys there will be happy to do it for you — this is the only service what they can do good, but please don’t expect to find there real massage."

No icing on the cake!

Moses
January 25th, 2017, 19:25
No icing on the cake!

It is outcall massage service, not a "massage" service :)

Ivory
January 26th, 2017, 00:49
It is outcall massage service, not a "massage" service :)

"Complete relax" after a good massage is not a hindrance, imho! Especially if he wants to attract gay customers here. Is it difficult for him or what? ;)

Moses
January 26th, 2017, 02:25
"Complete relax" after a good massage is not a hindrance, imho! Especially if he wants to attract gay customers here. Is it difficult for him or what? ;)

You should say it to your dentist :))))

Moses
February 10th, 2017, 14:22

few photos of Nick - masseur. His site is http://thaimasseur.biz/

gerefan2
February 12th, 2017, 03:14
You can also find him at the massage shop on Soi 17 between the Yensabai Condo exit and the Family Mart. Mostly girls but "F", as he is also known, works there most evenings.

Ivory
February 14th, 2017, 00:15
No one need such a photos when choosing "tne dentist" :))

Moses
February 14th, 2017, 02:12
No one need such a photos when choosing "tne dentist" :))

GBE - "Gays buy by eyes", firs rule of marketing for gay-sites.

Moses
March 14th, 2017, 18:16
Big news: Nick has own massage shop since March 10.

Shop is located very close to Sunee Plaza at next soi - just in few meters from TwoGuys Guesthouse on the same soi. GPS: 12.922680, 100.876632

Please make appointment by phone 081 7031 526 or via Nick's website http://thaimasseur.biz/ cuz Nick may be out of shop for visiting clients.

Prices are much lower than prices for out-call massage

Moses
May 11th, 2017, 04:01
Nick. Just few minutes ago at time of translation from his shop:

scottish-guy
May 11th, 2017, 11:54
It seems the lack of a wank is being lamented, so why not just service yourself, and with the money you save on the "authentic Thai massage" sit down in any boy beer bar and buy yourself at least 10 authentic beers instead?

For 90% of elderly gay desperadoes, this will "keep their body shape" in its current condition far more effectively than any massage - or even add to it!

:D

arsenal
May 11th, 2017, 12:41
Scottish wrote:
"For 90% of elderly gay desperadoes,"

Including you? Lol.. Or are you past the point of no return?

scottish-guy
May 11th, 2017, 14:58
I'm past the point of being desperate for sex

latintopxxx
May 11th, 2017, 16:10
i believe what scotty is referring to is a total and utter lack of desire...explains the bitterness and ever present old man anger that afflicts him.

Nirish guy
May 11th, 2017, 20:47
I'm past the point of being desperate for sex

Now as old age sets in its maybe more just a case of being desperate AT sex perhaps ? ! :-)

Moses
May 11th, 2017, 21:00
Guys, are you sure what it is right place to discuss that ​?

Moses
June 29th, 2017, 15:47
New Nick's phone number is: 098 424 6982 (int'l +6698 424 6982)

Josan
August 4th, 2018, 21:54
This site: http://thaimasseur.biz/ is no longer working. Can anyone help? Thanks

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 00:30
There is some problem with payment. It should be online in 24 hours. You can use phone number from post above for to contact Nick.

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 04:40
This site: http://thaimasseur.biz/ is no longer working. Can anyone help? Thanks

Old git
August 5th, 2018, 18:48
So a guy sets himself up as a masseur in the heart of Thailand's most extensive gay sex trade zone, describes his service as 'sensual' and offers discounts to Utopia card holders..

..but doesn't do 'extras' ?

Can't help thinking he'll have quite a few disappointed customers, not to mention missing out on potential 'tips'.

- Or is his licence dependant on being officially a 'good' boy, and what you see on his website isn't the real deal..?

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 19:21
So a guy sets himself up as a masseur in the heart of Thailand's most extensive gay sex trade zone, describes his service as 'sensual' and offers discounts to Utopia card holders..

Can't help thinking he'll have quite a few disappointed customers, not to mention missing out on potential 'tips'.

- Or is his licence dependant on being officially a 'good' boy, and what you see on his website isn't the real deal..?

To be honest I can't call "most extensive gay sex trade zone" Arabian quarter in Pattaya where located Nick's parlor. There are no "extras" for 100% sure (see FAQ page). Maybe he had few disappointed horny dogs, but his clients are people who wants professional massage and manual therapy. Many clients returns year by year.

scottish-guy
August 5th, 2018, 19:42
... his clients are people who wants professional massage ...

LMFAO :D

No point mentioning it to members here then - all they're looking for (no matter how vehemently they deny it) is Nookie, and I don't mean this kind:

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 20:02
LMFAO :D

No point mentioning it to members here then - all they're looking for (no matter how vehemently they deny it) is Nookie, and I don't mean this kind:

Don't tell me what people "after 50" have no problem with back (I mean shoulders and below, not ass), esp after 10-12 hours flights.

scottish-guy
August 5th, 2018, 20:32
Yeah Yeah - these over 50's fly thousands of miles to the sex tourism capital of the world for a medicinal massage.

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 20:50
Yeah Yeah - these over 50's fly thousands of miles to the sex tourism capital of the world for a medicinal massage.

No, for sure they fly for sex. But it is hard to have sex with pain in back. :) Also: in Thailand professional massage cost just a fraction what it cost in London or New York. Why to limit yourself only to sex?

Nobody, even sex-maniaks, wants sex 24/7, when you have free time you can take good massage :) For example - for preparation to new sex-session :)

paborn
August 5th, 2018, 21:32
No, for sure they fly for sex. But it is hard to have sex with pain in back. :) Also: in Thailand professional massage cost just a fraction what it cost in London or New York. Why to limit yourself only to sex?

Nobody, even sex-maniaks, wants sex 24/7, when you have free time you can take good massage :) For example - for preparation to new sex-session :)

I'm putting this on my list. One of the things I'm most looking forward to when stopping in Bangkok is my jet lag treatment at Cutey Beauty. Wash my hair, cut it, shave me, pedicure, manicure, facial and foot massage. I walk out on air and shiver to think what those hours would cost in Miami or New York.

sglad
August 5th, 2018, 21:53
I'm putting this on my list. One of the things I'm most looking forward to when stopping in Bangkok is my jet lag treatment at Cutey Beauty. Wash my hair, cut it, shave me, pedicure, manicure, facial and foot massage. I walk out on air and shiver to think what those hours would cost in Miami or New York.

Sounds great! How much would all that cost at Cutey Beauty and how much in Miami?

sglad
August 5th, 2018, 21:58

Can't help thinking he'll have quite a few disappointed customers...

Terrible, isn't it? It's like saying, "Hey Grandpa, here's your bus pass. We'll help you get on and go for the ride with you... but we won't help you get off."

Old git
August 5th, 2018, 22:30
Methinks we need a 'secret shopper' here - who's on parade right now?

Your mission is to book this guy, play it straight until he's nearly done and then let your hand wander a little..

See how he reacts - and report back..

sglad
August 5th, 2018, 22:33

Your mission is to book this guy, play it straight until he's nearly done and then let your hand wander a little..

Whatever for with hundred of guys within a stone's throw willing to provide sex services? Just let him carry on with his business.

paborn
August 5th, 2018, 23:25
Last time I was there, it's a few years back as I've been skipping Bangkok for Pattaya, it cost me about 1,800 B for everything. I have seen prices for packages in NYC for around $400 but the day spas do not include haircuts and shaves. I have a guilty pleasure for the few days I'm in Bangkok of letting them shave me. So , this trip, it will be the full treatment as outlined and day two shave and foot massage. Day 3 off to Pattaya. By the way, is there such a place in Pattaya?

You know, Moses point is well taken - everything is not about sex - even on a sex oriented vacation. I look forwards to dinner at the Poseiden and their wine list.

Moses
August 5th, 2018, 23:56

You can check "secret shopper's" reports at GT, there are thread also few years already

sglad
August 6th, 2018, 00:17
Last time I was there, it's a few years back as I've been skipping Bangkok for Pattaya, it cost me about 1,800 B for everything. I have seen prices for packages in NYC for around $400 but the day spas do not include haircuts and shaves. I have a guilty pleasure for the few days I'm in Bangkok of letting them shave me. So , this trip, it will be the full treatment as outlined and day two shave and foot massage. Day 3 off to Pattaya. By the way, is there such a place in Pattaya?

That sounds very reasonable. If you enjoy a wet shave, maybe you can try a Thai barbershop? I don't know about Silom or Pattaya but in Chiang Mai and in the burbs of Bangkok, there are barbershops with the usual red-and-blue stripes barber sign. The barbers are usually male but I've seen female barbers too. They wear white or light blue lab coats. The premises are usually very clean and bright and they will use a fresh blade for every customer. My best friend in Chiang Mai would go for a shave every week. It was something like 70 or 80Bt; cheaper if you get a haircut and a shave - around 170-200Bt. I tried it once after keeping my face hair for a fortnight (not very hairy here!) and it felt pretty good. I remember they used a warm towel to wrap and wipe my face after. Just be prepared when they apply the aftershave lotion/alcohol - it can sting!

paborn
August 6th, 2018, 00:21
Actually, Cutey Beauty is a fukk service barber shop with the extra trimings. It's , also, the home of Thai Puan - the magazine you see in places like Dicks. You can read it on the internet. For the amount they do, pampering me for hours, the price is amazing.

sglad
August 6th, 2018, 00:25
Actually, Cutey Beauty is a fukk service barber shop with the extra trimings. It's , also, the home of Thai Puan - the magazine you see in places like Dicks. You can read it on the internet. For the amount they do, pampering me for hours, the price is amazing.

Fukk service barber shop??!! And extra trimmings on top of that. Amazing would be an understatement!

paborn
August 6th, 2018, 01:50
This is too good - Freudian slip?

frequent
August 6th, 2018, 04:46
I'm sure some of our members might benefit from a back waxing service if the business provides one

scottish-guy
August 6th, 2018, 15:27
There are one or two who might benefit from a euthanasia service - to put them not only out of their misery but that which they transfer to others

frequent
August 6th, 2018, 15:35
There are one or two who might benefit from a euthanasia service - to put them not only out of their misery but that which they transfer to othersEveryone in Thailand should keep some nembutal on hand. It's a lot less messy than throwing yourself off a balcony

scottish-guy
August 6th, 2018, 15:43
I wasn't necessarily referring to voluntary euthanasia - but then again, when it comes to flying off balconies, neither are you

Josan
August 7th, 2018, 04:24

This is a MUST for me both on arriving and on leaving LOS! Been doing it for years!

frequent
August 7th, 2018, 09:20
This is a MUST for me both on arriving and on leaving LOS! Been doing it for years! The last time I went to Cutey & Beauty was back in the days when Richard St Laurent owned @Richards. It sticks in my mind because some raddled, simpering queen was trying to manhandle the staff at C&B and I saw him again that night @Richards. Some of the C&B staff subsequently decamped and operate a similar business in the Charn Issara Tower on Rama 4 Rd (a building with a rear entrance that leads to Thaniya Rd and thus to C&B - the connectedness of everything, I suppose)