PDA

View Full Version : American guy looking for other gay foreigner friends

yellowviper
January 19th, 2017, 02:22
Looking for other gay foreigners to hangout, drink a beer, explore more of bangkok. I've been living in bkk almost a year. I only know 3 people so far kinda sad lol
it's been hard to find some decent gay people. I'm funny, laidback kind of guy.

Mostly looking for anyone in the age range 25-42. I'm 36yo.
Also who are into asian guys
and nearby sukhumvit rd. I'm in On Nut BTS area

Also looking for a partner who is interested in filming some freaky asian and indian guys and making profit with amateur video clips on xtube++++
just a wild idea I had ;)

christianpfc
January 28th, 2017, 10:51
Lest you think we are an unsociable bunch, I'm interested (change "beer" to "orange/pineapple juice" for me). I'm busy traveling most of the time, will PM you when I'm free.

arsenal
January 28th, 2017, 22:15
You might want to follow the board for a while before arranging to meet anyone in person. Think the institution in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and you'll get the idea.

Smiles
January 29th, 2017, 15:04
You might want to follow the board for a while before arranging to meet anyone in person. Think the institution in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and you'll get the idea.
And that goes double+ for meeting Christianpfc. You just might spend the evening discussing interesting aspects of the ceiling.

arsenal
January 29th, 2017, 17:17
The vetting process Christian would go through before deciding whether to become
friends would take up most of the evening. 😀😁😂

Jellybean
January 29th, 2017, 18:43
The vetting process Christian would go through before deciding whether to become
friends would take up most of the evening. 😀😁😂

Ah! But you’ve omitted to mention the tests arsenal. In addition to a thorough vetting, potential friends are also required to undergo a rigorous examination (no, not that kind!). He does however allow, surprisingly and unusually generously, up to three fails. Being such a dimwit, I have failed twice and am extremely doubtful that I shall pass my third and final attempt.

One of his 'fully fledged' friends, the scoundrel, had the effrontery to accuse me of deliberately failing the tests . . . as if!

:D

. . . Mostly looking for anyone in the age range 25-42 . . .

And yellowviper, perhaps one explanation for the paucity of responses to your invitation is your stipulation that responders must fall within the narrow age range of 25-42.

Perhaps you were unaware, but one former member, rather ungenerously and inaccurately in my opinion, nicknamed this forum, God’s waiting-room. If you were to consider expanding your age range requirements, after all, it is just friends you are looking for; you may well receive a greater number of replies. Just a thought.

francois
January 29th, 2017, 22:32
yellowviper and christian pfc, a marriage made in heaven or hell.

sglad
February 2nd, 2017, 14:34
I think you guys missed this part:

Also looking for a partner who is interested in filming some freaky asian and indian guys and making profit with amateur video clips on xtube++++
just a wild idea I had ;)

Jellybean
February 2nd, 2017, 16:47
I think you guys missed this part:

. . . And yellowviper, perhaps one explanation for the paucity of responses to your . . .

Maybe I was just a little too subtle for my own good, sglad. By referring to just the “one explanation” in my post (above), I was alluding to the part of the OP, which you have now highlighted. I personally think the subject matter you mentioned is the more likely explanation why there has been only one response, to date, on the open forum.

But, who knows? maybe yellowviper was swamped with PMs offering to assist him in his, er . . . amateur cinematography activities.

;)