PDA

View Full Version : Glory Holes in Bangkok

pastibisa
December 27th, 2016, 06:57
Does anyone know of any active glory holes in Bangkok?

arsenal
December 27th, 2016, 09:41
Cerberus considers this a strange question for a first post. He is suspicious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

scottish-guy
December 27th, 2016, 14:57
Dunno about BKK, but from recent reports (his own) surely there can be no doubt that the biggest and best glory hole in Pattaya is located in and around a447

:D

Jellybean
December 27th, 2016, 15:08
To be honest, I wasn’t sure if this type of question should be answered in the open forum. Due to the nature of the subject, it probably should be handled by PM. But at the risk of receiving another public and private spanking from one of our most esteemed members, I have decided to risk answering it here. If the moderators judge I have overstepped the mark, no doubt they’ll feel free to edit or delete my post.

Just last year a good friend of mine, for whom such activities are a major draw, happened to mention that he found the toilets on the 3rd floor of the sà-tǎa-nii-dtam-rùat Yannawa to be particularly rich in pickings in the late afternoon and early evening.

The nearest sky-train station is BTS Surasak. Take one of the exits on North Sathorn Road, walk down towards the river, but turn right on to Surasak Road. It is quite far along the road on the left-hand side, opposite Bangkok Commercial Asset Management.

As with all activities of this kind in Thailand, pastibisa, and I make no judgement in this matter, it should be remembered that it is, AYOR.

Good hunting and do report back to us and let us know how you got on.

bkkguy
December 27th, 2016, 17:46
Just last year a good friend of mine, for whom such activities are a major draw, happened to mention that he found the toilets on the 3rd floor of the sà-tǎa-nii-dtam-rùat Yannawa to be particularly rich in pickings in the late afternoon and early evening.

was this a recommendation from David Cameron?

bkkguy

pastibisa
December 27th, 2016, 19:49

The nearest sky-train station is BTS Surasak. Take one of the exits on North Sathorn Road, walk down towards the river, but turn right on to Surasak Road. It is quite far along the road on the left-hand side, opposite Bangkok Commercial Asset Management.

On google maps that shows me a police station!

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2016, 19:55
lol lol.... that gave me a much needed laugh. Thanks!

MiniMee
December 27th, 2016, 20:04
On google maps that shows me a police station! Tee hee hee Jellybean!

Dalewood
December 27th, 2016, 21:23
I liked the part about it being near Bangkok Commercial Assets......

christianpfc
December 30th, 2016, 14:04
To be honest, I wasn’t sure if this type of question should be answered in the open forum. Due to the nature of the subject, it probably should be handled by PM.
Agree.

I don't know of any glory holes in Bangkok public places (but some are in gay saunas).

Old git
December 31st, 2016, 02:00
I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent. Each to his own of course, but you won't ever catch me playing that game.

However, in more agreeable surroundings, some aspects of the ritual have a practical appeal. As we all have seen, Asian guys show their age in their faces long before their bodies. A fit Thai guy who is 35 years old might look positively ancient facially, whilst his lunchbox might be little changed since he was eighteen.

There is also the uniquely gay habit of having sexual contact with other guys without a word being spoken between them - something I am no stranger to..

Imagine, if you will, a gay bar, to the rear of which is a door leading to a dark corridor. Along the corridor are curtained cubicles on each side. Each cubicle has a stool and at the back of each cubicle is a round hole, maybe 40cm in diameter. At each hole stands a guy, either nude or in briefs, with his lunchbox centred on the hole. The customer chooses a lunchbox to enjoy, sits on the stool, draws the curtain behind him to afford some privacy, and after passing up an agreed fee, fills his face with dick.

The customer doesn't need to know the guy he's sucking is pushing forty and the guy doesn't need to know his dick is in the mouth of a fat slob - both can let fantasy fly away, to their mutual satisfaction..

- What's not to like..?

pastibisa
March 8th, 2018, 18:20
Lately there are lots of glory holes shown in pics and vids on twitter. If anyone has the location of one of these I’d be forever grateful. Please let me know by PM. Apparently there is a group to join to find out the locations but I can’t get anyone to tell me how to join that group. By the way, I’m bitterly disappointed in Babylon’s renovation of downstairs area.

scottish-guy
March 8th, 2018, 18:26
I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent...you won't ever catch me playing that game...

Funny that you go on to describe how you'd be delighted to squat on one side of a partition in a seedy gay bar and proceed to suck the cock of any unseen, potentially disease-ridden hobbledehoy who chooses to shove his todger through a glory hole.

Just saying like.

gerefan2
March 8th, 2018, 20:54
By the way, I’m bitterly disappointed in Babylon’s renovation of downstairs area.

agreed!

frequent
March 9th, 2018, 06:45
I have always found the idea of sexual activity in a public toilet to be utterly repellent. Each to his own of course, but you won't ever catch me playing that game.Thank god. For me it is almost a daily activity

Funny that you go on to describe how you'd be delighted to squat on one side of a partition in a seedy gay bar and proceed to suck the cock of any unseen, potentially disease-ridden hobbledehoy who chooses to shove his todger through a glory hole.You're such a prude, scotty

scottish-guy
March 10th, 2018, 07:04
I’m not a prude at all - my entire teenage experiences occurred in (numerous) lavvies my dear - it’s the hypocrisy of someone saying how ghastly it all is whilst being prepared to squat on a stool sucking off anonymous cocks through a hole in a partition that I’m poking fun at.

PS: I always got more than 20B - at least a pound!!!

dinagam
March 10th, 2018, 08:44
A pound of flesh in a flash no doubt!

mr giggles
March 10th, 2018, 11:18
I’m not a prude at all - my entire teenage experiences occurred in (numerous) lavvies my dear - it’s the hypocrisy of someone saying how ghastly it all is whilst being prepared to squat on a stool sucking off anonymous cocks through a hole in a partition that I’m poking fun at.

PS: I always got more than 20B - at least a pound!!!

squat on a stool, in a public toilet?!?! :dash:

Yikes!

scottish-guy
March 10th, 2018, 14:09
Better than squatting for one

:p

poshglasgow
March 13th, 2018, 06:42
Dunno about BKK, but from recent reports (his own) surely there can be no doubt that the biggest and best glory hole in Pattaya is located in and around a447

Although I have been aware of their existence since puberty, the thought of glory holes has always terrified me. Why, in God's name, would any sane person want to insert their erect member through a hole of limited diameter in a partition wall, on the other side of which may linger, in a state of enhanced expectation, a psychiatric patient on day-release, armed with a chainsaw?

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2018, 06:46
I did hear of someone who did just that - the guy on the other side was smoking a cigarette - you can guess the rest

poshglasgow
March 13th, 2018, 06:50
squat on a stool, in a public toilet?!?! :dash:

Yikes!

Joe Orton (he Orton know better) viewed public lavvies as 'convenient' theme parks. He spent an inordinate amount of time in them, although I understand that his first "experience" was as a teenager in a cinema Lavvie.

"Who's that witch by the duck pond, tethered to the sucking stool?"

poshglasgow
March 13th, 2018, 06:58
I did hear of someone who did just that - the guy on the other side was smoking a cigarette - you can guess the rest

I can guess, SG, what a horrible way to go! I worried terribly (still do) when I had to use public toilets when I was a teenager that someone was going to peer over the top of the partition, particularly if they were dressed in the robes of a Jesuit priest!

The hapless guy confronted by his neighbour, with a lighted cigarette, would have been transferred quickly to the Glasgow Royal Infirmary, where the doctor would have welcomed him thus:

"Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm...

Aye, welcome to the Burns Unit!!"

scottish-guy
March 13th, 2018, 07:26
I can tell you were a Rikki Fulton fan

christianpfc
March 14th, 2018, 22:10
Lately there are lots of glory holes shown in pics and vids on twitter. If anyone has the location of one of these I’d be forever grateful. Please let me know by PM. Apparently there is a group to join to find out the locations but I can’t get anyone to tell me how to join that group. By the way, I’m bitterly disappointed in Babylon’s renovation of downstairs area.
Links or even post pictures here? If there is text in Thai, I might be able to translate.