PDA

View Full Version : A few days on a nice beach

searcher
December 10th, 2016, 01:22
I know that there have been reports about good beaches but I must confess that I am a lazy bastard and do not want to use the search function. So what I want for my partner and me is a nice CLEAN beach in February for a few days.I do not want to go to Pat,I was there a few times but the water was so disgusting. I used to go Phuket in the past but the stories I heard....no sunchairs...taxi mafia worse than ever..etc. did not sound inviting. It should be a place on the beach, ok if it is not too far away I would accept as well. I do not really care about the costs of the hotel...I ain t a "2 weeks millionaire" but money is not an issue. We both do not need bars etc. but a few nice restaurants would be welcome. BTW Thanks to Fountainhall and Surfcrest about their information about Taiwan LOL

Moses
December 10th, 2016, 03:04
Koh Samet (island), plenty of hotels, nice beaches, 2.5-3 hours from Bangkok.

https://www.google.com/search?q=koh+samet

paulo15
December 10th, 2016, 05:46
Hi,
I've hear a story that up to 24 illegally built hotels and resorts on Koh Samet are to be demolished so pick your accommodation on that island carefully. It's also very busy at weekends.
When are you travelling? It can make a big difference. Personally I'd head further east to the Koh Chang group of islands.
Cheers

fountainhall
December 10th, 2016, 09:02
You might think of Khao Lak - about 100 kms north of Phuket airport. I spent 6 nights at the Marriott 3 years ago. It's right on the beach - and it was totally unspoiled with loads of sand. The ground floor rooms have direct access to a 'canal' which runs around the hotel into the big main pool. Great for early morning and evening gentle swims! In addition to the hotel's restaurants there are 3 or 4 on the beach where I preferred to have dinner.

The downside is there is little else to do nearby and not much in the small Khao Lak village. But you might also check other Khao Lak beach hotels as there are quite a few and all reasonably far from the others. I got a great dear through travelzoo but I'm sure you'll find others.

Smiles
December 10th, 2016, 11:11
Wish for solitude on a pristine Thailand beach? Give Ban Krut a try. It's my all time go-to beach when I want some peace and quiet on a beach with beautiful clean water and talcum powder white sand.
This lovely little place is devoid of noise, gay scenes of any kind, and largely ignored by farang. An oddly idiosyncratic Buddhist temple (Wat Tong Chai) sits high up on a hill and is a must see even if you are not a temple-seeker kinda guy.

Ban Krut is about equadistint between Prachuap Kiri Khan and Surat Thani.
Do yourself a great favour and book a few days at Baan Klang Aow Hotel. Right on the beach, it provides bicycles for free if you wish to ride the length of the beach (about 15-20 K). Ask for the older, funkier bungalows, not the new ones in the back.

http://bangsaphanguide.com.r24.asia/632803/Baan-Klang-Aow-Beach-Resort/cur=THB

Lots of excellent little seafood restaurants right on the beach, down in the village. An excellent pizza joint in the village as well, owned by a grizzled old American who has quite obviously 'gone Thai'.
Ban Krut is a not-yet-discovered gem.

Google "photos of ban krut" for loads of pictures.

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2016, 12:41
smiles...Its pretty close to the malaysian border......no issues with muslim terrorism?? Whats the best way to get there from BKK??

Smiles
December 10th, 2016, 13:17
Bite me dickfor. Its not even close to Malaysia's border. (But you, being a troll, knew tbat anyway, right?)
Be sure and PM me if you go, with dates.
As for getting there ... have you given thought to riding on the back of one of your Thai slaves?

Magnum
December 10th, 2016, 14:37
Agree with Koh Samet, a very nice and relaxing place. With the mini bus it's just a short ride from Pattaya. Recently I stayed at Vongdeuan Resort. They have their own shuttle boat transfer which was quite convenient. There is even a gay bar / gay beach at Koh Samet. No money boys there but you are travelling with your partner anyway.

gerefan2
December 10th, 2016, 14:54
Magnum....
Where's the gay bar and beach on Ko Samet please?

scottish-guy
December 10th, 2016, 15:09
I confess to never having visited any of these places (but as Mini Mee will tell you, I've never been in Thailand, so it's moot)

But hang on - Moses says Koh Samet is an island and Magnum says it's a short ride on a mini bus to Pattaya.

Is this a James Bond kind of mini bus or what?

:stop_mini:

Magnum
December 10th, 2016, 15:25
Haha, a short ride to the pier. The Name of the gay bar is Silver Sand Bar. The gay beach is just in front of the bar to the south.

scottish-guy
December 10th, 2016, 17:59
Ok, good info

bkkguy
December 10th, 2016, 19:04
Is this a James Bond kind of mini bus or what?
:stop_mini:

you are getting confused, the James Bond mini bus goes to James Bond Island from Phuket - and yes you do have to have a "golden gun" but I am not sure if that is to get on to the island or to get off ...

bkkguy

christianpfc
December 10th, 2016, 20:27
...Ban Krut...
An oddly idiosyncratic Buddhist temple (Wat Tong Chai) sits high up on a hill and is a must see even if you are not a temple-seeker kinda guy.
Smiles is probably referring to Phra Mahathat Chedi Phakdee Prakat พระมหาธาตุเจดีย์ภักดีประกาศ, a spectacular place (judging by pictures, I haven't been), where the ashes of the late king will be placed.

Right on the beach, it provides bicycles for free if you wish to ride the length of the beach (about 15-20 K).
"Riding a bicycle on sand" is what I compared my work in chemical research in universities to, and now compare my dating Thai boys to. Alternatively "running in knee-deep water".

I'm not a beach person, but for proximity to Bangkok I would have a look at Bang Saen (long beach popular with Thai, I estimate 20,000 - twenty thousand !- beach chairs by multiplying rows and columns and concessions, and some spots for sightseeing as well, ask for details), or Koh Si Chang (not to be confused with Koh Chang), some spots for sightseeing, ask for details.

llz
December 10th, 2016, 23:15
Smiles is probably referring to Phra Mahathat Chedi Phakdee Prakat พระมหาธาตุเจดีย์ภักดีประกาศ, a spectacular place (judging by pictures, I haven't been), where the ashes of the late king will be placed.

Yes, Tong Chai is the name of the hill where the wat has been built.
Are you sure the ashes of the late King will be placed there ? If true, that will be the end of the quiet and secluded Ban Krut that we know, as so many thais will come here in pilgrimage.

Smiles
December 11th, 2016, 12:06
Ah, Christian.
The bike ride of course is on the pavement, not the bloody sand!
There is a small road which follows the beach from the temple hill on the north end to the outskirts of Bang Saphan on the south end. I guess I just assumed that the smarter dudes reading the post would get that.

As for the temple, it may well be the mountain's name, but the temple itself is called Wat Tang Sai. It is also commonly called by Thais and tourists alike as Wat Tong Chai. Phra mahaha chedi is not the name of the temple, but is one of the chedis on the grounds.
I doubt very much that the late king ashes will be placed at Wat Tong Chai. The temple is not old, has very little history, and is far away from Bangkok. The ashes will end up sometime next year in one of the main buildings at the Grand Palace for a time, until the final resting is decided on.

latintopxxx
December 12th, 2016, 15:00
...smiles...actually I was being genuine...on the map it looks two skips and a hop from malaysia...besides I dont really know how far north the southern states insurgency reaches...to date being an unabashed sex tourist I've limited myself to BKK and Pats where plentiful cheap arse is to be had.....
However I do have oodles of airline points and occasionally like to gift my brother and his wife and their 2 kids the occasional cheap tickets to somewhere nice...theyve done Bali and Phuket already..on my account...so was looking for something else....but never mind I've gleamed enough from this post .....

scottish-guy
December 12th, 2016, 15:32
You "gift" FOUR (presumably long-haul) seats - and you do this "occassionally", all from airline points?

I find that really hard to believe - by my reckoning you'd need to be flying long-haul Biz/First class about every 2 months and paying every business and household bill with airline branded credit cards.

latintopxxx
December 12th, 2016, 15:57
I have 1.7 million flying blue points and 1.3 million miles&more points. And yes I did fly a lot up until a year ago, was based in Amsterdam and did a long trip every 6 weeks or so, and at least 2 short (under 2 hours) trips in between....paid everything (hotels, meals & car rentals) with my amex card which accumulated flying blue points.
Now I fly long haul every 3 months or so...not so good where my frequent flyer status is concerned but much better for my health.
As stated previously, Im an auditor, by the very nature of my job have to visit facilities to audit...comes with the job...very nice when auditing Thailand/Brazil...not so nice when its India/Nigeria.

a447
December 12th, 2016, 16:19
....paid everything (hotels, meals & car rentals) with my amex card which accumulated flying blue points.

As stated previously, Im an auditor, by the very nature of my job have to visit facilities to audit...comes with the job...very nice when auditing Thailand/Brazil...not so nice when its India/Nigeria.

Yes, and as you also stated previously when you appeared on the board with this fanciful "I'm an auditor" story, the company paid for your flights and first-class hotel accommodation. Remember?

So how could you collect flying points?? You never used your an amex card!

Oh, and just a quick reminder - you are no longer an auditor. You've moved to Australia with a new job. You threw that jet-setting lifestyle away. Remember?? All for a 'small" payrise.

Lol

cdnmatt
December 12th, 2016, 16:31
Yes, and as you also stated previously when you appeared on the board with this fanciful "I'm an auditor" story, the company paid for your flights and first-class hotel accommodation. Remember?

Oh, and just a quick reminder - you are no longer an auditor. You've moved to Australia with a new job. You threw that jet-setting lifestyle away. Remember?? All for a 'small" payrise.

Lol

It's called a T&E account.
n

Moses
December 12th, 2016, 20:46

Lol

It is very easy to collect points even when you haven't Amex... over 9/10 of World never had Amex but still are collecting points. Also corporate tickets aren't border to collect points: you just present your membership card at time of registration to flight. I have M&M and SkyTeam.

christianpfc
December 13th, 2016, 10:36
Are you sure the ashes of the late King will be placed there ? If true, that will be the end of the quiet and secluded Ban Krut that we know, as so many thais will come here in pilgrimage.
A (one) educated Thai friend told me the ashes will be enshrined there and in Wat Phra Kaeo.

The mountain is Thong Chai เขาธงชัย, the temple is Wat Thang Sai วัดทางสาย and the pagoda is Phra Mahathat Chedi Phakdee Prakat พระมหาธาตุเจดีย์ภักดีประกาศ.

...besides I dont really know how far north the southern states insurgency reaches...
Not further than Hat Yai, and even there only rarely.

latintopxxx
December 13th, 2016, 15:21
a447.....company pai for my tickets, I got to keep the frequent flyer points because I had their FF card. I used the air france branded amex card to pay for travel expenses like hotel, taxi, rental cars and meals and then submitted a claim to my company for reimbursement...if I was fast enough I often got reimbursed before I had to pay my amex account. Using the amex card gave me flying blue points (originally I had joined KLM flying blue but KLm was acquired by Air France)
a447...this whole amateur sleuthing vendetta of yours would be amusing if it wasnt so pitiful...it is clear by your buffoonish feedback that you have no real idea of what its like to lead an international career working for a multi-national....just because you dont have he conviction to live a full life dont begrudge others who do...

Smiles
December 13th, 2016, 16:08
...smiles...actually I was being genuine...
That sir, is a grammatical, philosophical, moral, and physical impossibilty.

Now, being quite troll-like? Much more up your alley.

a447
December 13th, 2016, 16:52
Ah, Latin. I'll tell you what is 'amusing " and 'pitiful" - it's your choosing which posts of mine to respond to and which ones to ignore.

So you've responded to my post above but have refused to respond to the questions posed in this thread:

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18280-Do-you-make-a-bucket-list-when-planning-your-next-trip-to-the-LoS/page2

you have no real idea of what its like to lead an international career working for a multi-national.

Oh, but I do, Latin, I do. And I also used a company credit card for many years and still do on occasion. But it is only used once I get to my destination to pay for incidentals like meals and local transport. That's very common. But very unlikely an employee could rack up millions of flyer points doing that.

What is not common is big companies, especially a "multi-national", expecting employees to organise their own air travel and hotel accommodation before they leave. They have departments for that. Next thing, you'll be telling us you organised your own pay!

And one more thing. You've always told us you were an auditor. You were not the CEO (president) of the company, merely an employee - obviously one of many in such a big company.

So how come they flew you first class?

As per usual, when you do decide to respond, you just dig the hole deeper and deeper.

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2016, 01:03
stoopid ....i never claimed to fly 1st...if the flights were longer than 7 hours we could fly biz, under that was economy. The points may seem like a lot to a local yokel like yourself (u probably classify flying from the oz mainland to tasmania as an overseas trip..lol)...they were accumulated over a 15 year period...this is what I still have...I keep using/gifting them...use them mostly for flights but on the odd occasion for hotels too.
anyway this is pointless and endless as u being the one eyed creature u r....will refuse to admit that not everyone treats a trip to pattaya as the highlight of their year.

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2016, 02:50
..they were accumulated over a 15 year period...this is what I still have...I keep using/gifting them..

LatintopXXX I would never dream of calling you a liar but to still allegedly have airline points which haven't expired after 15 years takes a bit of believing

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2016, 03:09
...oh dear no wonder my lifestyle annoys most of u...seems like some of u r completely ignorant of how the world operates...u probably still think its flat....that gogo boys are to be treated like equals as in a life partner (LOL)....points dont expire if one follows the rules, with the Air France/KLM FF programme all I have to do is fly with a sky team member airline every 20 months or so to keep my points alive..additionally i do cash them in as I go along......either for personal use (flights/hotels/shopping) or gifting. Return economy trip to europe from Australia is around 100 000 points so its quite easy to use them up.
Both Miles&More and skyteam have rather wonderful onlone shopping where one can use airline points...

frequent
December 14th, 2016, 05:54
...oh dear no wonder my lifestyle annoys most of u...seems like some of u r completely ignorant of how the world operates...u probably still think its flat....that gogo boys are to be treated like equals as in a life partner (LOL)....points dont expire if one follows the rules, with the Air France/KLM FF programme all I have to do is fly with a sky team member airline every 20 months or so to keep my points alive..additionally i do cash them in as I go along......either for personal use (flights/hotels/shopping) or gifting. Return economy trip to europe from Australia is around 100 000 points so its quite easy to use them up.
Both Miles&More and skyteam have rather wonderful onlone shopping where one can use airline points...

Sadly some programmes do expire miles - KrisFlyer is notorious for it

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2016, 06:20
True that rules vary, so it is imperative that one is aware of the rules...when I've encountered that situation I've gone online shopping....reason why my partner sports a USD1500 wrist watch.
I'm just bemused by the scotty/a447 duo....hoi polloi staring in through the plate glass window....

scottish-guy
December 14th, 2016, 06:43
Sadly some programmes do expire miles - KrisFlyer is notorious for it

As do the aforementioned Emirates, whose Skywards points expire after 3 yrs whether you keep flying with them or not - which is why I mentioned.

Oh and as for the Miles&More points Latin refers to - they expire after 3 years for ordinary mortals like maybe a447 and I but Latin will no doubt have Elite status on Air France and every other airline in the world.

In fact I'm quite surprised Latin doesn't claim to have a private jet - with Beachlover as the gay twinky cabin crew and Matt doing his impression of Mr Magoo in the cockpit.

Smiles
December 14th, 2016, 06:55
Mr Magoo?? :rolleyes: You're harsh man, very harsh.

a447
December 14th, 2016, 07:18
I never claimed to fly 1st

Oh yes you did. And you also claimed the company put you up in 5 star hotels. You've changed your story!

it is imperative that one is aware of the rules...

It is also imperative that one is aware of what one has previously posted!

Lol

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2016, 08:05
5 star hotels yes. 1st class never.
a447...stop embarrassing yourself...and btw..its not as glamorous as it all sounds..jump on plane..grab a glass of bubbly and warm nuts (dunno why there are warmed up..nauseating) enjoy the meal and drinks service..pop a sleeping pill and its lights out for the next 5 to 8 hours.
After a while even 5 star hotels are boring...same same everywhere...not like its a holiday...some days I scarcely had time for dinner...in fact would just order room service as it was quicker and less time wasted.
Sure Im still grateful that most of my long haul travel is on biz...but privately its economy.
a447 I realise that for a mere pleb like u biz class is something to aspire to...for me its like catching a taxi...same with over rated 5 star hotels...personally feel real comfortable in the malaysia hotel in BKK.
So stop inventing stuff...i never claimed 1st class...5 star hotel yes...lotsa long haul travel..yes...lotsa pricey meals in even pricier resaurants...yes (except when Im on a per diem...then its el cheapo fast food)

frequent
December 14th, 2016, 11:23
grab a glass of bubbly and warm nuts
The FAs don't complain of your sexual harassment? Is there nowhere you won't try some sexual activity?

arsenal
December 14th, 2016, 12:39
High quality banter between Sexual Deviant Latin and frequent (aka Latins' arsewipe). Prepare for Oscar Wilde levels of verbal volleyball.

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2016, 13:35
..I'm simply delighted that a447's total lack of awareness as to how one accumulates airline frequent flyer points exposes his life as an international bon vivant as a total sham...lol...probably jumps up and down with anticipation when he sees the drinks trolley trundling down the economy class aisle...

a447
December 14th, 2016, 14:09
Latin, I do not have any frequent flyer points. Not a one. Why? Because I don't need to collect them. Go figure!

But most of my friends have them and they are forever telling me how hard it is to get return flights using points. Your posts suggest you can just rock up any old time of the year and fly all over the place using points. Clearly, that is not the case. And I also know that the airlines limit the number of seats per flight which can be used by frequent flyers. It's quite difficult to use them up with flights.

It's implausible that you could still have 3 million (!!) frequent flyer points, especially as you tell us you have been using them up. It means you must have accumulated even more. Highly improbable.

not like it's a holiday...some days I scarcely had time for dinner

Hang on. Weren't you filing trip reports from the gay clubs at the destinations your company was flying you to (and yes, first class)? So how were you able to visit so many clubs and have so much sex if you were so busy? And with all that flying, collecting millions of frequent flyer points along the way, how on earth were you also able to find time to fit in so many trips to Thailand?

Nothing you write adds up.

And I don't recall ever describing myself as "an international bon-vivant.". (Lol)

Smiles
December 14th, 2016, 18:41
" ... Nothing you write adds up ... "
Exactly a477!! That's because Latin-apoxx-on-you is a message board troll. Stop feeding him.
(Difficult I know.)

a447
December 14th, 2016, 19:58
Yes I'm well aware of that but as you say, it's very difficult. I mean, his posts are just hilarious.

Speaking of which.......

Latin, remember the tine you told us you had flown from Amsterdam to Bangkok via Copenhagen, and a member called gaydenmark disputed your post, pointing out that the flight you said you took had been discontinued months earlier?

Here's one of gaydenmark's posts on that thread - July Trip Notes:

Now back to my questions.

1. "Landed in BKK on Friday afternoon on SAS."
I asked how this was possible, when SAS is not flying into BKK this time of the year.

2. Then you answer and admit that you did not landed on SAS but on Thai.
"ohdear...silly me...yes took sas from Amsterdam to Copenhagen and hopped onto Thai..."

3. I the same sentence you write
"took me 12 hours in total"

4. I gave an example, that it not possible to make that trip in 12 hours total

5. then you admit it was not in total, "and I didnt count transfer time...just actual up in the air" and call me picky.

Now I will tell you, why I am "picky" about this.
It is because it tells me much about you as a person, I think I have caught you in a lie or to be nice in a big fantasy (flight) trip.
It also tells me, that most of your other posts are made out of fairytales, written in front of the computer.

Next time, you try to write something as hard facts, please at least try do your homework first.

His post brings into question all that flying you say you have done.

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2016, 06:32
oh Lord...its so comically easy to wind u up...and set u free to thrashing and frothing dementedly at the mouth...u gotta cut back on the red meat....

fountainhall
December 15th, 2016, 11:58
Interesting discussion on airline miles. The several programmes I have been in have all had expiry dates, usually 3 years, and I have lost only a handful of miles by not spending on time - or when an airline has gone bust. But my losses were tiny - one friend in Sydney lost 370,000 miles when Ansett went belly up!

Most of the 4 million or more miles I racked up over a 25 year period were on 3 main airlines - Northwest for trans-Pacific (mandated by my company but I got the miles), BA and Cathay. I spent the Northwest miles on a stack of biz class tickets to Europe on KLM when those 2 airlines had an alliance. Cathay was originally in the Passages programme along with Singapore and Malaysian before that was disbanded and SIA and Cathay joined Star and OneWorld respectively. On OneWorld I always had a balance of around 600,000 but spent each year before any expired.

Miles and More does indeed permit miles to be extended with one flight every 20 months and appears to be unique in that respect. However, that programme has no airline flying to Australia. Skyteam was the last of the major allliances to be formed in 2000. Interestingly, though, neither Skyteam's Air France nor KLM fly to Australia, so getting mileage tickets to Europe requires changing airlines somewhere. Also, the only Skyteam members flying to Oz are 3 Chinese airlines, Garuda, Vietnam and Korean.

And that poses a problem because traditionally any one airline in an alliance offers seats to its own mileage members long before partner airlines do so. For example, I can never redeem Cathay Pacific miles on Qantas for a Bangkok/Sydney flight no matter how far in advance I try to book. Whilst CX opens booking for its members about 350 days in advance, Qantas only opens to non-Qantas FFs about 6 months in advance. And by then the handful of mileage ticket seats on the daily QF flight have always been grabbed.

Perhaps its easier on Miles and More to get a China Eastern/KLM flight from Oz to Europe. I really have no idea. But changing airlines en route must be a bind!

The other point mileage collectors should note is that the reason all mileage programmes are changing fast and making it much more difficult to obtain and spend miles is the number of outstanding miles in existence. Last year CNBC estimated there were a total of 20 trillion outstanding miles. Not only will it take many decades for these to be used up, the outstanding balance has to be carried on some airlines' balance sheets.

Meanwhile more and more new frequent flyers join the programmes. Most experts say the best advice is to spend now - and not wait. For that ticket which now costs 100,000 miles will soon cost 250,000 or more! Indeed many programmes have introduced Priority Awards which will sting you with at least double miles. At least that will give you a chance of a ticket. With a Standard Award you are at the back of a very long queue!

arsenal
December 15th, 2016, 12:39
Fountainhall: A nice post with plenty of interesting information. However I suspect that none of it will have any genuine relevance for Sexual Deviant Latin.

fountainhall
December 15th, 2016, 13:38
I brought out a number of issues only because Sexually Deviant had written about being a member of Miles and More and the AF/KLM programme. Zipping off to Europe using those miles when neither airline actually serves Australia is no piece of cake. As for extending all miles with just one flight every 20 months that's easily discovered with supreme ease on google,

a447
December 15th, 2016, 14:50
..I'm simply delighted that a447's total lack of awareness as to how one accumulates airline frequent flyer points exposes his life as an international bon vivant as a total sham...lol..

Lol, indeed!

Latin, I would have thought it was the exact opposite. An "international bon-vivant" would hardly need to rely on points to travel. Such a person could just fork out the cold cash and buy a ticket, don't you think?

Latin, you've been well and truly exposed yet again. Not only do you have fantasy holidays where you do fantasy things to the fantasy guys, you also fly on fantasy airlines using fantasy frequent flyer points!

Congratulations. You've outdone yourself.

Fucking hilarious!

arsenal
December 15th, 2016, 14:59
I am definitely a bon vivant and I do have fantastic holidays where I do fantastic things to fantastic guys whereas Sexual Deviant Latin is more of a voyeur.

a447
December 15th, 2016, 15:03
Good for you! That's how it should be. Life is way too short.

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2016, 16:21
fountainhall....u got it all mixed up......Thai airlines is a member of star alliance (miles and more is lufthansa's name for its frequent flyer clu), lufthansa is a star alliance member , consequently Im able to book award trips on ANY star alliance member airline which is why I was able to fly amsterdam to sydney on SAS and Thai airlines via scandanavia and BKK.
So to put it in plain english...my company pays for my airline tickets...I get the points on my FF card...I can then use these points to book flights on ANY airline which is part of the same alliance...there are very few places which are unreachable.
Same with sky team, even though Im a member of the KLM flying blue club I can book award flights on ANY sky team member like korean air or malaysia.
a447...u really are a pathetic joke...so because I flew to BKK via scandanavia with the european leg on SAS and the long haul on Thai airlines and made a mistake (it happens...Im human) u pathetically pounce on it as PROOF that I must be a liar and that all my posts are too. Go get a life...or better still get some meds.

a447
December 15th, 2016, 16:33
so because I flew to BKK via scandanavia with the european leg on SAS and the long haul on Thai airlines and made a mistake (it happens...Im human) u pathetically pounce on it as PROOF that I must be a liar and that all my posts are too

Yes, it is very remiss of me to just point out the one 'mistake " and declare you a liar based on that single incident.

I must go and look for other examples.

Lol

arsenal
December 15th, 2016, 16:35
Just out of curiosity did Sexual Deviant write anything that is not easily available to find out on the internet?

latintopxxx
December 16th, 2016, 05:36
...very good point!!!
I suppose just about anything can be gleamed from the internet, be it travel sites or blogs. Or maybe I have 1/2 dozen board members PM me stuff just so I can annoy a447 even though I've never left my room in boarding house for destitute sexual deviants.
I'm sure stuff like...
pool at babylon was repaired and the new edgeing is crappy
austrian embassy building an extension
wooden smoking pavilion at malaysia hotel gone
that babylon hotel can be accessed from the change room at the sauna
that one can tale a little short cut through the grounds of a restaurant parking lot when walking from the Malaysia hotel to Babylon
that the little business at the entrance of the soi to babylon has been at some time or other a restaurant and a beauty plastc surgery place

Geez...yeah u r right...Im a total fraud...I sit in my room looking at porn all day playinh with my 30cm dick (sorry...8cm) all day....

gerefan2
December 16th, 2016, 11:29
[QUOTE=latintopxxx

Geez...yeah u r right...Im a total fraud...I sit in my room looking at porn all day playinh with my 30cm dick (sorry...8cm) all day....[/QUOTE]

Fuck, it speaks the truth for once

a447
December 16th, 2016, 14:04
I suppose just about anything can be gleamed from the internet, be it travel sites or blogs

Yep, you're right. And google earth can also be your best friend at times. So you've already suggested an answer to arsenal's question.

You used those same examples way back in March to prove you had been in Bangkok. Seeing you are using them again, it's obvious you haven't been back since, as you would have had some newer information to report. Also, Christian asked you back in March for some more recent information on the Malaysia Hotel to show that you were really in Bangkok, but we didn't get to hear from you. I wonder why! Lol

Latin, the problem with you goes far and beyond the question of if and when you were in Thailand. If you really want to prove that you are genuine, you need to clear up the multitude of contradictory remarks and mistaken information you have posted over the years.

Here's a couple of new ones you can begin with:

Regarding those millions of frequent flyer points you are desperately trying to use up, here is a post of yours which you have obviously forgotten :

Re:budget airlines, cheap lights Bangkok-Shanghai
I usually pay around USD650 for a return flight on China Eastern, seems to be the most reasonable price for a direct flight, can save around USD100 if I fly with Air Asia via another Chinese city but the hassle and time wasted is not worth it.
Guess I shouldn't complain as I am fortunate enough to have a travel allowance, just want to stretch it as much as possible before having to dig into my own pocket...

Why were you asking for cheap flights from Shanghai to Bangkok when you had all those ff points? You had no need to use your "travel allowance" or "dig into (your) own pocket because you had points! Remember?? And as a bonus, you qualified as "an international bon-vivant. " How good is that!

You have told us that your job as an auditor takes you away from home 2/3 of your time. So that means you have to travel at least 4 times to Thailand, plus fly around the place using your ff points in the remaining 1/3 of your time.

This now begs a couple of questions.

You told us you have a partner - in case you forgot you had him, let me remind you that he's the guy you bought a watch for using ff points (How romantic!). When on earth during your busy work and leisure travel do you get to see him? A few weeks every year at best.

You also told us you had a live-in fuck buddy - you know, that student who must service you every day in return for free accommodation. Why would you let someone stay in your house in return for a service you could virtually never use?

So Latin, let's start with those 2 points, then perhaps we could slowly work our way through some of the others.

arsenal
December 16th, 2016, 14:21
A447 wrote: (about Sexual Deviant)
"You also told us you had a live-in fuck buddy."
Well I think you'll find that his name is frequent. (aka Latins' arsewipe.)

a447
December 16th, 2016, 14:25
Whoever the fuck-buddy is, I think he's getting a good deal. Latin is hardly ever home so all the guy has to do is jack-off on Skype. And in return he gets free meals and accommodation. Lol

arsenal
December 16th, 2016, 14:32
And A447. While you've done your best regarding the posts of Sexual Deviant Latin and his luxurious frantically busy hi so lifestyle (he'd need a fucking Tardis to actually do it all) I do think it's time for you to step aside and call in a professional. I suggest that you contact Agent Minimee ( the Boyztown Bulldog himself) and hand the case over to him. LOL....

scottish-guy
December 16th, 2016, 14:36
When Latin told us that part of the student's obligations involved sucking his bunghole, I was grossed out - but now that I know the boys lips are just pressed against the image of Latin's tunnel of love on his iPhone I feel a hole lot better

a447
December 16th, 2016, 14:41
Alas, Agent Minimee has his hands full, so to speak, with another "member" at the moment.

Also, compared to him I think I'm actually getting results! I've landed numerous knock-out punches on Latin, whereas Minimee is yet to land a single one on SG.

arsenal
December 16th, 2016, 14:56
A447 wrote:
"Also, compared to him I think I'm actually getting results! I've landed numerous knock-out punches on Latin, whereas Minimee is yet to land a single one on SG."

This is true but one must compare the targets in question. One is a wolf and the other a dung beetle.

fountainhall
December 16th, 2016, 17:10
Funny thing about air fares. Re Sexually Deviant''s post in March re the cheapest price for flights from Bangkok to Shanghai (see Post #54 above), TG and China Eastern have that route at about half that US$650 - $332 in fact. Lots of seats available at a couple of months notice.

latintopxxx
December 17th, 2016, 10:01
...and the point being?? Anyone with half a brain knows that fares vary dramatically even on the same day....an early morning monday business commuter flight will cost a lot more than the same exact route 4 hours later on the same day...dont u know anything??? Its not like buying a sack of potatoes in the supermarket!! Geez...give me strength...am I the only lightbulb still on in this chandelier...

latintopxxx
December 17th, 2016, 10:11
...and a447...some of my audits I get given a travel allowance...in plain english...they say..its a 3 day audit...its 8 hours flight away...hers 5 grand...meaning after flights/hotel/taxis/meals///the rest is mine...guess what...im not gonna go biz class...Im not gonna stay at the Hilton....Im not gonna be ordering USD12 glasses of wine....

As for my live in fuck toy...most trips I'm back within 5 days including travel...depends where my next audit is...most are not gay sexual hotspots...or they are in winter...
Sometimes i feel like I communicating with total ignoramasus....clearly u have very cosy 9-5 mid level jobs in the sort of work environments where not much is demanded from u....like the local city council parks devision...

a447
December 17th, 2016, 10:27
they say..its a 3 day audit...its 8 hours flight away...hers 5 grand...meaning after flights/hotel/taxis/meals///the rest is mine..

Right. Some very sloppy accounting going on in that multi-national you are working for. I wonder what the bean-counters think of that.

Sure Im still grateful that most of my long haul travel is on biz...

Really? Are you sure? Two days ago, in this thread, you posted this:

guess what...im not gonna go biz class...

Your mistake was the 2/3 work time, 1/3 leisure time posted earlier. You should have had it the other way around. That way you would have enough time to travel to Thailand at least 4 times a year, travel elsewhere in the world, spend time with your partner and have lots of sex worn your live-in fuck buddy.

You didn't answer this question :

Why were you asking for cheap flights from Shanghai to Bangkok when you had all those ff points? You had no need to use your "travel allowance" or "dig into (your) own pocket because you had points! Remember?? And as a bonus, you qualified as "an international bon-vivant. " How good is that!

Nor did you explain why you would allow a guy to stay in your place for free all year when you tell us you are on the road 2/3 of your time. A very shame decision for someone who claims to be an auditor.

And one more question. You tell us you have moved to Australia, so what happened with your partner?

BTW, why am I not surprised that you have totally misunderstood the intent of fountainhall's post?

a447
December 17th, 2016, 10:44
Oops....try "strange decision."

a447
December 17th, 2016, 13:24
Oops 2

sure Im still grateful that most of my long haul travel is on biz.. was, in fact, posted two days ago.

This 15 minute editing window is way too short!

Smiles
December 17th, 2016, 13:45
I wonder how the topic-starter (waz iz name) is doing with his choosing of a nice clean beach in Thailand?
This thread's wanderings have gone askew. Just what Latin wanted. LatinTrolloxx wins again, and a quintissentual example of antics which make newer members exit the board. (And yes. I certainly fell into the trap as well).

fountainhall
December 17th, 2016, 14:45
Anyone with half a brain knows that fares vary dramatically even on the same day....an early morning monday business commuter flight will cost a lot more than the same exact route 4 hours later on the same day...
indeed! But not on TG and China Eastern on the BKK/PVG route if you are booking a couple of months in advance. All flights are virtually the same fare - so close to half what you quoted it makes no difference.

I usually pay around USD650 for a return flight on China Eastern, seems to be the most reasonable price for a direct flight, can save around USD100 if I fly with Air Asia via another Chinese city but the hassle and time wasted is not worth it.

You are obviously greatly overpaying! And why would you bother with Air Asia via another Chinese city when Air Asia has non-stops between these two airports? Don't reply it would save cash - because it wouldn't!

scottish-guy
December 17th, 2016, 14:54
With very few exceptions, topics on here tend to be very narrow at best and banal at worst.

There is only so much to be said about where one might find a "nice beach" or where to get one's teeth fixed - and certainly only so much that ought to be said about a hotel which changes hands. For the avoidance of doubt, I include most topics I start myself in the list of banalities :D

Small wonder then that contributors frequently stray off-topic.

Factor in the "social" side of the board - that certain posters like to have a bit of interaction between them - and you can see the potential for off-topic posts.

Personally I think that's what makes this board vibrant and dynamic - and it's why I come here.

I certainly don't want to visit a board populated by crusty old anal retentives who get their knickers in a twist if someone posts content which takes a topic in a new direction

a447
December 17th, 2016, 15:49
I certainly don't want to visit a board populated by crusty old anal retentives who get their knickers in a twist if someone posts content which takes a topic in a new direction

Exactly! Not that I'm suggesting you are a "crusty old anal retentive" member of the board, Smiles!

In normal conversation people tend to move from topic to topic and I don't recall anyone ever getting up and walking away because we started talking about something else. Inevitably, we end up back where we started, back on topic. Unless the original topic has run its course.

So as for newbies leaving, best they leave the board rather than take Latin's posts at face value and find themselves in heaps of trouble in a dark laneway in Pattaya.

Oh, BTW Smiles, guess who took the thread off-topic.

It was you on the very first page - post #7!

And what were you doing? Exactly what I and others have been doing ; i.e. taking Latin to task over the veracity of one of his posts.

Smiles
December 18th, 2016, 08:55
" ... Oh, BTW Smiles, guess who took the thread off-topic. It was you on the very first page - post #7!
:bo: Well, I kind of covered that in the post above, in brackets. But yes, I am a very naughty boy in this thread.
Right!! Back to Latinpoxx.

latintopxxx
December 18th, 2016, 11:37
pox....i love it...very clever