PDA

View Full Version : Timmberty.....Same/Same....Latin ?

arsenal
November 26th, 2016, 07:14
The reasons I have come to the conclusion that Timmberty and Latin are probably the same.

1) Both of them post unpleasant hate filled mutterings with very little in actual detail, just ever more spite and bile directed either at board members or groups.
2) Clearly incoherent grammar with an endlessly repetitive style of almost insane drivel.
3) Occasional forays into serious subjects always end with weightier members ridiculing their efforts as childish nonsense.
3) A brief glance at Timmbertys' last posts shows he was bitching with exactly the same members Latin bitches with now.
4) Latin recently admitted he has used another handle on the board but not for a while. Because he was banned, right.
5) To the best of my knowledge only T and L have used the phrase "get with the programme" when demanding we understand their moronic brutality.

Having come to this conclusion Latins' posts actually make a lot more sense in that he's basically taking revenge for Timmberty.

MiniMee
November 26th, 2016, 08:42
Get a life arsenal.

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2016, 10:37
yes ass..enal...,get a life...if i was going to impersonate someone I'd have some class...like an alter ego...not a mirror double...

arsenal
November 26th, 2016, 17:29
"Get a life arsenal" says Minimee. The member who spent year upon year upon year trying to work out when someone was or was not in Thailand. Supported by frequent and lonely...two of our most revered and interesting posters. Oh yes. It's a strong team there.

justaguy
November 26th, 2016, 19:40
I always thought this forum was frequented by 40+ adults, but this thread seems to indicate there are some 13 year old posters as well, oh my.

Smiles
November 27th, 2016, 01:00
:crazy_mini:Timmberty and Latinpoxx are absolutely not one of the same, and never have been. Period. Two exquisite lowlifes if I've ever seen them.
Both of them are total idiots. Timmberty is an Englishmen of the lowest type who relishes football and those who enjoy creating havoc therein, and Latinpoxx's is a fat ugly fucker (I have a photgraph if you'd like to share, email me) who hasn't managed to pick up a living breathing thai guy in the last 30 years ... it ain't pretty and never was. I mean ... look at that photograph
Ignore them both.

catawampuscat
November 27th, 2016, 10:27
Is it possible that arsenal doesn't realize his postings are reflective of the lowest class of Brits
and crude, offensive and demeaning to Thai bar boys.
A case of 'the pot calling the kettle black'..

Smiles, please send photo..thanks

Smiles
November 27th, 2016, 11:26
Since writing my last post on this topic I have had a few inner conversations ... specifically regarding a photo I have of Latinpoxx (AKA Bad Boy Billy up until some years ago). My feelings about him are no secret and are pretty well encapsulated in my post above. Those feelings are mine, have been for years, and nothing has changed on that level.

However, regarding that same post, I really do regret having made an offer to share his photograph. Already three members have asked for the photo.
The Guidelines of this board specifically (and properly) state that posting information which could possibly lead to identifying any member is not allowed. I support that particular guideline.
I understand that sending a photograph via a PM to any member is quite different than posting the photo in a regular topic. But 'morally' such an action could easily be construed as very much the same . . . i.e. a member who knowingly sends private photos of of other members essentially loses control of such a photograph, and how it is used by others could then become a big problem for the board's Admin/Moderator.

I sincerely apologise to the three members who have asked for the photo. If I could edit the offending offer out, I would.
As mentioned above ... those little inner conversations come home to roost in strange ways: bottom line is that it just doesn't feel right.